• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily
Rina smiled into the kiss before breaking it and gently running a finger across his lips. "I love you." She said before grinnig rightly then completely disapering from his grasp

[/QUOTE]
Luke was about to say it back, but Rena disappeared. He blinked as he sat up, a confused expression on his face as he began to look for her.

Roman said:
Luke was about to say it back, but Rena disappeared. He blinked as he sat up, a confused expression on his face as he began to look for her.
"Come find meee." Her voice rang out through the house along with a playful giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily
Rina smiled into the kiss before breaking it and gently running a finger across his lips. "I love you." She said before grinnig rightly then completely disapering from his grasp

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled and nodded as she held out her hand for Mitsu to take♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu happily took her hand

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon started to walk Mitsu around the school happily, wondering who they will meet. Hopefully they could avoid a fight♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon started to walk Mitsu around the school happily, wondering who they will meet. Hopefully they could avoid a fight♱...
Mitsu smiled and she walked with her and looked around at the new school happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled and she walked with her and looked around at the new school happily

[/QUOTE]
''We're gonna home school Mika right? Just makin sure.''

James McMillan The Bad Boy From The Wild West

James picked up the revolvers Faust dropped on the ground.
I missed you two. He whispered to himself. He aimed both of the revolvers at the thing's head and unloaded both clips. The bullets hit but the creature showed no signs indicating damage. It just dragged the the hammer along and swung it at James. How long are you two going to stand there and stare?! Can't you see I'm being beaten to pulp?!

@ANDROMADA

JJKab said:
Fricka stayed quiet, only slightly tightening the hug on Leon. She needed to calm down, and he was doing a good job at it.
For a few moments, Leon simply floated there, holding her, before he coughed, and looked her in the eyes.

"Fricka? is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? Its okay to say so, I'll understand..."

@Nona[/URL]

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Moriko shook her head gently and smiled "No, its alright I understand, after all the food here is pretty nice and I know your relationship with fish." She said giggling lightly as she placed his head onto her lap. "And classes have been good so far" she said as she gently stroked his hair "...well except self defence classes" she said pouting gently "...I'm not that great at those...I grow plants, not fight thugs" she soon smiled again "But yeah, the rest are great"

Extra Info

School courtyard

Sitting on the grass with Madoka

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Madoka

Tags:

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
For a few moments, Leon simply floated there, holding her, before he coughed, and looked her in the eyes.
"Fricka? is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? Its okay to say so, I'll understand..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well... It's technically kinda weird that you're hugging me, and I am hugging you... But... I stink at that... I need to calm down" Fricka said softly, slowky looking into Leon's. Her blush was still there

JJKab said:
"Well... It's technically kinda weird that you're hugging me, and I am hugging you... But... I stink at that... I need to calm down" Fricka said softly, slowky looking into Leon's. Her blush was still there
Leon cocked his head in confusion.

"What's weird about it? And what aren't you good at? Your hugs seem nice enough."

JJKab said:
Lena laughed gently, following the girl. She laid her books on the main table, and then turned to face her.
"So. How can I help you more?" She asked, smiling gently.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota blinked a few times "Uhm, no its okay" she smiled little "I just had to leave these back. Thanks though" she continued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, you're right. I hope we're roomies!" Junchi said as they grabbed onto Moonstones arm. They then turned towards Elaena and said, "Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I guess you can say, we got the short end of the stick."

They laughed happily as Moonstone rolled their eyes and groaned. "You sound like Grandy." Moonstone muttered.

"Would you like to come with us to our dorm? I haven't checked what room I got really. I just checked where we go first."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Moonstone and Elaena

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena giggled at the two, yes these two were fun people, she decided she liked them. "Its nice to meet you Moonstone, I like your name" she said before lifting Naji up into her arms again as she was asked to join them. "Sure, I'd like that" she smiled gently, wanting to get to know her peculiar new friends better.

Extra Info

School dormitories

Talking with her new friends

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur nodded. "Yeah, I suppose it's a pretty neat power. I can do a lot of good or evil. Whatever I feel like doing in the moment." He chuckled before extending his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm Arthur." He had a warm smile, his voice welcoming.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

Rosalie took his hand and shook it "Im Rosalie, nice to meet you~" her voice chimed happily as she smiled. "So...you can write anything in that book? Or is there limitations?" She asked curiously, wanting to know more about it.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon cocked his head in confusion.
"What's weird about it? And what aren't you good at? Your hugs seem nice enough."

[/QUOTE]
"It's what pairs do..." Fricka said quietly, staying as she was.

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota blinked a few times "Uhm, no its okay" she smiled little "I just had to leave these back. Thanks though" she continued.

Lena smirked.

"May I know your name, now that wr have all formalities behind us?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

JJKab said:
"It's what pairs do..." Fricka said quietly, staying as she was.
"Pairs? What do you mean...like people in a relationship?" Leon asked.

JJKab said:
Lena smirked.
"May I know your name, now that wr have all formalities behind us?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota smiled lightly and then nodded, holding out her hand to offer a handshake after shaking some golden sparks from her hand first "My name is Dakota, nice to meet you" she said politely.

Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Moriko shook her head gently and smiled "No, its alright I understand, after all the food here is pretty nice and I know your relationship with fish." She said giggling lightly as she placed his head onto her lap. "And classes have been good so far" she said as she gently stroked his hair "...well except self defence classes" she said pouting gently "...I'm not that great at those...I grow plants, not fight thugs" she soon smiled again "But yeah, the rest are great"

Extra Info

School courtyard

Sitting on the grass with Madoka

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Madoka

Tags:

"Fighting isn't fun, that's true..." Madoka replied, his second pair of ears twitching. His tail snaked its way between her legs, and wrapped around her thigh, eliciting a purr of contentment from Madoka as he got comfortable.

"But no one has taught you to fight before? It's important to keep yourself safe."

(Sorry...I'm not usually up this early, so I'm only half awake, RN...)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Fighting isn't fun, that's true..." Madoka replied, his second pair of ears twitching. His tail snaked its way between her legs, and wrapped around her thigh, eliciting a purr of contentment from Madoka as he got comfortable.
"But no one has taught you to fight before? It's important to keep yourself safe."

(Sorry...I'm not usually up this early, so I'm only half awake, RN...)

[/QUOTE]
((That's okay, I thought maybe you were doing it on purpose :'3))

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Fighting really wasn't fun, he had that right...some people around here seemed to love it though so when it came to practising in class they certainly didn't go easy on their opponent. She continued stroking his hair and ears as he spoke soon shaking her head in response. "Nope, never...I normally just hide, after all, I can disguise myself as any plant I want..." She said furrowing her brows in thought momentarily before speaking again "Though I guess that won't always work...I'm sure lots of supers could probably see through such a thing..." She said with a quiet sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back