• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Artemistel said:

.: Griffin Moore :.

empty-schoolyard-30653-400x250.jpg

He thought about it for a moment before replying.

"I'm not specially skilled in swimming, but I've mastered the basics pretty well. Maybe I can teach you?" he suggested, looking at her.

no slide
no slide
no slide
Mood
Content
Interaction
Annabel
Tags
@Daniel reaving

"Really?!?!" She asked excitedly like a child then immediately blushed and looked away. "I-i mean s-sure that would be nice... Thank you." She said happily to him as she looked back to him and smiled more as they neared the big dinning hall of the school

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You better." She teased him before grinning and leaning down before pecking him on the lips then sitting back up happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled when Rena pecked his lips and he soon sat up, stretching. "Well... I definitely do~" he said with a laugh.

Silvercat said:
Walks along quietly not sure where she needs to go
(((( Excuse me, but have you made a character sheet? If so was it accepted? ))))

Roman said:
Luke smiled when Rena pecked his lips and he soon sat up, stretching. "Well... I definitely do~" he said with a laugh.
She giggled more before she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Good because you'll always be mine. And dont think i wont kidnap you." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled more before she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Good because you'll always be mine. And dont think i wont kidnap you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Why kidnap me? It's not like I'm going anywhere." Luke said, chuckling lightly. "And if I do, where will I be going when I'm done there? Right back to you of course." He finished.

Roman said:
"Why kidnap me? It's not like I'm going anywhere." Luke said, chuckling lightly. "And if I do, where will I be going when I'm done there? Right back to you of course." He finished.
'Well I don't know maybe you see a nice piece of ass one day and decide its better than me so you run away with that. But of course if that did happen I would find you, kill the bitch that took you, then lock you in my basement!" She said cheerfully as she gave him a bright innocent smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said with a giggle before standing up in the hot tub happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo stood up as well and got out, soon drying herself and putting on her clothes♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]'Well I don't know maybe you see a nice piece of ass one day and decide its better than me so you run away with that. But of course if that did happen I would find you, kill the bitch that took you, then lock you in my basement!" She said cheerfully as she gave him a bright innocent smile

[/QUOTE]
"I did propose to you, so I doubt I'd run off with some random girl." Luke said, looking at, Rena said with a smile. "But... I'd do the same if it were you to do that." He replied.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu happily did the same

[/QUOTE]
...♱She soon created a portal that lead to the school and waited for Mitsu♱...

Roman said:
"I did propose to you, so I doubt I'd run off with some random girl." Luke said, looking at, Rena said with a smile. "But... I'd do the same if it were you to do that." He replied.
"Your the first boy to even find me cute let alone be my lover so i dont think im gonna run off with any other guy. Besides every other guy is probably an ass." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your the first boy to even find me cute let alone be my lover so i dont think im gonna run off with any other guy. Besides every other guy is probably an ass." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded in agreement, soon speaking, "Just take it as a warning." He said with a smile. "Though, you're my first lover and to be honest, I want you to be my only lover... No one else."

Roman said:
Luke nodded in agreement, soon speaking, "Just take it as a warning." He said with a smile. "Though, you're my first lover and to be honest, I want you to be my only lover... No one else."
"I feel the same." She said softly before kissing him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I feel the same." She said softly before kissing him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and kissed Rena back, placing his hands on her waist.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily and kissed her before she jumped through the portal

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo smiled before she went through the portal as well, the portal closing behind her♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu stretched happily as she took a deep breath in and looked around at the school

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon gave out her hand to Mitsu♱...

''We're just walking around right?''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon blinked, then gave a warm smile, nodding in agreement.
"Yes, that's fine. That's perfectly fine." He said in reply, stroking her hair gently.

[/QUOTE]
Fricka stayed quiet, only slightly tightening the hug on Leon. She needed to calm down, and he was doing a good job at it.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"interesting!" she waited for a moment, taking a good look into her eyes. her first impression of her was overwhelmingly positive - she was not just incredibly pretty, but really kind and interesting. if nothing else, she'd really like to get to know her better. "actually, would you like to practice with me? since, we're both learning flight?" she hummed a small note and began to hover, giving chler a playful look.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler laughed, as she began to levitate alongside her, smiling warmly.

"That's why I came here"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She happily brought her hands to his cheeks and held onto him as she kissed him

[/QUOTE]
Luke deepened their kiss, gently holding Rena, though his grip had slowly began tighter.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon gave out her hand to Mitsu♱...
''We're just walking around right?''
"Sure!" She said happily

Roman said:
Luke deepened their kiss, gently holding Rena, though his grip had slowly began tighter.
Rina smiled into the kiss before breaking it and gently running a finger across his lips. "I love you." She said before grinnig rightly then completely disapering from his grasp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back