• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"M-Maybe it is...w-why do you want to know?"
Hannah shook her head. "Oh. No reason. I was only thinking. If you wanted friends you can do exactly this. But if you want true friends, this isn't the way. But that's just my opinion." She smiled sweetly.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "Oh. No reason. I was only thinking. If you wanted friends you can do exactly this. But if you want true friends, this isn't the way. But that's just my opinion." She smiled sweetly.
". . .L-let's just get on with things." Haiiro says, sighing. "What's your worst fear?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .L-let's just get on with things." Haiiro says, sighing. "What's your worst fear?"
Hannah suddenly shivered. "Myself." She looked down at the ground. "I killed my parents. I betrayed my brothers. My friends." She sighed. "I betrayed you. Your sister. Esh. All of them."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah suddenly shivered. "Myself." She looked down at the ground. "I killed my parents. I betrayed my brothers. My friends." She sighed. "I betrayed you. Your sister. Esh. All of them."
"...Wait wait wait, your worst fear is yourself? Now that's just weird..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "I guess but it's the truth." She nodded sadly.
"Hmhmhm, I think I have just the think to punish you with." A book appears next to Hannah. "Go ahead, read it~" Haiiro says, grinning. The book was a cursed artifact, meant to show the reader their most feared memories. It was impossible for the reader to put the book down until they'd read through all of their worst memories, and afterwords the book would just close. And here Haiiro was thinking that it was practically useless.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmhmhm, I think I have just the think to punish you with." A book appears next to Hannah. "Go ahead, read it~" Haiiro says, grinning. The book was a cursed artifact, meant to show the reader their most feared memories. It was impossible for the reader to put the book down until they'd read through all of their worst memories, and afterwords the book would just close. And here Haiiro was thinking that it was practically useless.
Hannah looked at the book, shivering. "I-" The cuffs on her wrists began to glow, revealing the runes inscribed on the unmarked silver. "I-" There was a faint chime, almost like a small bell. In fact, it was a small bell.

The bell that she had bound to her neck chimed softly. The sound could be heard but the bell couldn't be seen. "I-" She stared at the book before she pushed it onto the ground. "I-I don't want to read it." She began to breathe deeply. She already knew what she would read. It would be the death of her parents.

The nightmares used to haunt her. The only reason they stopped was because she found comfort in Haiiro. She wasn't going to let he goddess be the reason they start again as well.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah looked at the book, shivering. "I-" The cuffs on her wrists began to glow, revealing the runes inscribed on the unmarked silver. "I-" There was a faint chime, almost like a small bell. In fact, it was a small bell.
The bell that she had bound to her neck chimed softly. The sound could be heard but the bell couldn't be seen. "I-" She stared at the book before she pushed it onto the ground. "I-I don't want to read it." She began to breathe deeply. She already knew what she would read. It would be the death of her parents.

The nightmares used to haunt her. The only reason they stopped was because she found comfort in Haiiro. She wasn't going to let he goddess be the reason they start again as well.
"...Hmm? Resisting, are you? Now now now, we can't have that~ Read the book, servant." Haiiro says, sighing. If Hannah didn't read the book, than Haiiro would just come up with something else to punish Hannah with.

Hannah looked down at the book. Mistress was telling her to read the book, but....she couldn't. She looked back up at Haiiro and shook her head silently before looking away.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah looked down at the book. Mistress was telling her to read the book, but....she couldn't. She looked back up at Haiiro and shook her head silently before looking away.
Haiiro sighs, grabbing the book and sending it back to the artifact room. "You've been insubordinate, and you must be punished for that. You do understand this, correct?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, grabbing the book and sending it back to the artifact room. "You've been insubordinate, and you must be punished for that. You do understand this, correct?"
Hannah nodded without looking at Haiiro. "Yes..." She sighed. "Mistress."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded without looking at Haiiro. "Yes..." She sighed. "Mistress."
"...Oh? Is someone showing disdain for their current situation? If so, I may just have to punish them for that, too. Is that the case, servant?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Oh? Is someone showing disdain for their current situation? If so, I may just have to punish them for that, too. Is that the case, servant?"
"What? No." Hannah said. "Please. I'm sorry." She held up her hands.

NeoClassical said:
"What? No." Hannah said. "Please. I'm sorry." She held up her hands.
Haiiro smiles, nodding. "I believe you. I probably just misinterpreted your tone. That kind of stuff happens. Now, to punish you for insubordination...hmm...what to do..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, nodding. "I believe you. I probably just misinterpreted your tone. That kind of stuff happens. Now, to punish you for insubordination...hmm...what to do..."
Hannah nodded and sat silently. She didn't want to be punished but she knew she had to be.

This fucking bitch. I should've killed her when I had the damn chance. This bitch. She thinks she can just turn me into a fucking girl and then make me her slave. Fuck that.

The first chance I get. The one slip up. I'll kill her. It'll happen eventually. It always does. There is no repention. No redemption. No apologies. I won't accept any kind of plea. I'll watch her suffer beneath my boot. I'll do it. Even if it take every energy I can muster. They don't call me Mar, the demon of energy for nothing.

The cuffs began to glow a bit brighter.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded and sat silently. She didn't want to be punished but she knew she had to be.
This fucking bitch. I should've killed her when I had the damn chance. This bitch. She thinks she can just turn me into a fucking girl and then make me her slave. Fuck that.

The first chance I get. The one slip up. I'll kill her. It'll happen eventually. It always does. There is no repention. No redemption. No apologies. I won't accept any kind of plea. I'll watch her suffer beneath my boot. I'll do it. Even if it take every energy I can muster. They don't call me Mar, the demon of energy for nothing.

The cuffs began to glow a bit brighter.
Haiiro frowns. "Whatever you're doing with the cuffs I command you to stop. Otherwise I will chop your arms off without hesitation." She says, the hatchet reappearing as she walks closer to Hannah.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Whatever you're doing with the cuffs I command you to stop. Otherwise I will chop your arms off without hesitation." She says, the hatchet reappearing as she walks closer to Hannah.
Hannah shook her head. "I'm not doing anything. I swear."

Heh. I can see why she isn't the goddess of intelligence. Fucking dumbass bitch.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "I'm not doing anything. I swear."
Heh. I can see why she isn't the goddess of intelligence. Fucking dumbass bitch.
"...I sense another presence. One quite hateful. Well well well, I think we have company. Now, the thing is, not even another being can outdo the curse of the outfit and necklace, no matter how hard they try. Unless this is a being separate from you, they ought to know by now that they're in a tight position." Haiiro says, sighing. "Now, Hannah, would you like Anesthetic before I chop those cuffs off of your wrists or not? I promise I'll try to minimize the pain caused either way, since causing you that much pain would be an unfair punishment for simple insubordination, but I must dispose of our unwanted guest. I will also fix any harm caused by chopping off the cuffs, don't worry." Haiiro says, seeming a bit reluctant to even use the hatchet.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I sense another presence. One quite hateful. Well well well, I think we have company. Now, the thing is, not even another being can outdo the curse of the outfit and necklace, no matter how hard they try. Unless this is a being separate from you, they ought to know by now that they're in a tight position." Haiiro says, sighing. "Now, Hannah, would you like Anesthetic before I chop those cuffs off of your wrists or not? I promise I'll try to minimize the pain caused either way, since causing you that much pain would be an unfair punishment for simple insubordination, but I must dispose of our unwanted guest. I will also fix any harm caused by chopping off the cuffs, don't worry." Haiiro says, seeming a bit reluctant to even use the hatchet.
Hannah nodded. "I wouldn't do that if I were you....but it's your call."

Shut up, idiot. I want her to chop off the bracelets. Let her unleash me from my prison. Let this stupid whore unleash the very force of energy against her.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "I wouldn't do that if I were you....but it's your call."
Shut up, idiot. I want her to chop off the bracelets. Let her unleash me from my prison. Let this stupid whore unleash the very force of energy against her.
Haiiro suddenly stops. "And why is that, Hannah? Why is cutting them off a bad idea. I order you to tell me."

Roman said:
Luke chuckled as he looked up Rena. This isn't the first time he was pinned down by her, mainly since they usually played around like this. "Well, if it includes you, I think I'll love it no matter what." He said smilimg at her.
"You better." She teased him before grinning and leaning down before pecking him on the lips then sitting back up happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back