• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom bit his fingernail. "Hmm....I have to fix it before I get a kiss?" He blew air out from between his teeth. "I don't think I can trust you, Doll Face. I need to be paid up front."
"Uh, no. I PROMISE that I'll give you a kiss after you fix it. If anyone here can't be trusted, it's you. But, you will get the kiss if you fix it." Haiiro says with her arms crossed, being completely serious.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah?''
"N-nothing...I-it's not important..." Seria says, deciding not to ask what she had been about to ask in the fear of getting Cinder mad at her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh, no. I PROMISE that I'll give you a kiss after you fix it. If anyone here can't be trusted, it's you. But, you will get the kiss if you fix it." Haiiro says with her arms crossed, being completely serious.
"N-nothing...I-it's not important..." Seria says, deciding not to ask what she had been about to ask in the fear of getting Cinder mad at her.
Ansom sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'll fix one item for one kiss." He smiled and waved his hand, repairing the timeline in which the necklace item was cursed. He had completely destroyed that time period which is why the artifact didn't work. He did a completely different thing for the outfit.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'll fix one item for one kiss." He smiled and waved his hand, repairing the timeline in which the necklace item was cursed. He had completely destroyed that time period which is why the artifact didn't work. He did a completely different thing for the outfit.
"Ok, you fixed the outfit, correct? It will allow me to make Hannah completely obey me like it was supposed to now, CORRECT? Because if that's the case, I'll give you your kiss as payment."

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
''No...just say it.''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ok, you fixed the outfit, correct? It will allow me to make Hannah completely obey me like it was supposed to now, CORRECT? Because if that's the case, I'll give you your kiss as payment."
Ansom chuckled. "No. I fixed the necklace. It was the first thing I broke so it would only make sense that I fix it before the outfit." He smiled. "I'll still take the kiss though." He nodded.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "No. I fixed the necklace. It was the first thing I broke so it would only make sense that I fix it before the outfit." He smiled. "I'll still take the kiss though." He nodded.
"...Okay, but fix the outfit as well. Also, well, since you did technically fix one of the cursed items, fine you can have an extra kiss before you fix the outfit." She says, sighing and kissing Ansom.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"W-w-well... I-it's not important! I-I don't want to get you mad at me!"
''Hmm...okay. But could just tell me...I promise I won't get mad at you but...if you don't wanna say it, its fine.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm...okay. But could just tell me...I promise I won't get mad at you but...if you don't wanna say it, its fine.''
"W-well...I-I just wanted to know...am I the first person you've dated?..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Okay, but fix the outfit as well. Also, well, since you did technically fix one of the cursed items, fine you can have an extra kiss before you fix the outfit." She says, sighing and kissing Ansom.
Ansom kissed Haiiro back before breaking away. "Perfect." He chuckled and walked over to Han. "Turn around."

"What? No. I'm not letting you-"

Ansom blew some air at Han's face and he/she instantly shut up and turned around. He nodded and pulled a needle out from his pocket. He then efficiently and cleanly sewed a tiny little incision that he had made earlier with the dagger he stole.

He had learned that the outfit didn't work properly if some of the seams were severed. He nodded and put the needle away. "There."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom kissed Haiiro back before breaking away. "Perfect." He chuckled and walked over to Han. "Turn around."
"What? No. I'm not letting you-"

Ansom blew some air at Han's face and he/she instantly shut up and turned around. He nodded and pulled a needle out from his pocket. He then efficiently and cleanly sewed a tiny little incision that he had made earlier with the dagger he stole.

He had learned that the outfit didn't work properly if some of the seams were severed. He nodded and put the needle away. "There."
"...So it's fixed now, right? Hannah will obey my commands, correct? Because if so, I'll give you your second kiss."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah. You are.''
...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...
Seria had expected Cinder to get mad at her, and was quite surprised when she didn't. "O-oh... O-ok, i-it's your turn to ask something now."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...So it's fixed now, right? Hannah will obey my commands, correct? Because if so, I'll give you your second kiss."
Ansom nodded. "Yes. She should be totally subordinate." He turned towards Haiiro. "But remember....this is my friend. If you do anything that makes her too uncomfortable...." He ran his finger along his own throat.

"Get the message?" He chuckled before shaking his head. "Anyway. You don't need to give me another kiss. I can tell you don't like me."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yes. She should be totally subordinate." He turned towards Haiiro. "But remember....this is my friend. If you do anything that makes her too uncomfortable...." He ran his finger along his own throat.
"Get the message?" He chuckled before shaking his head. "Anyway. You don't need to give me another kiss. I can tell you don't like me."
"Ok, one, since she's completely subordinate due to the curse I could make her comfortable with anything, although I doubt I will. But, I do owe you another kiss, since I promised you one, and I'd rather not be in your debt."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria had expected Cinder to get mad at her, and was quite surprised when she didn't. "O-oh... O-ok, i-it's your turn to ask something now."
''Hmm....well...I don't have a lot of questions. Since it probably might be too personal.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmm....well...I don't have a lot of questions. Since it probably might be too personal.''
"I-i don't mind if you ask personal q-questions. I'll answer anything you ask me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ok, one, since she's completely subordinate due to the curse I could make her comfortable with anything, although I doubt I will. But, I do owe you another kiss, since I promised you one, and I'd rather not be in your debt."
Ansom laughed and shook his head. "No, no. You do not have to. You won't be in my debt. I rather you give me a kiss willingly. After I've won your heart." He chuckled and blew a kiss.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed and shook his head. "No, no. You do not have to. You won't be in my debt. I rather you give me a kiss willingly. After I've won your heart." He chuckled and blew a kiss.
Haiiro wondered what Ansom meant by that. Did he seriously think that she had a crush on him? "...Well, ok then."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro wondered what Ansom meant by that. Did he seriously think that she had a crush on him? "...Well, ok then."
Ansom nodded. "I wish you knew where your siblings were. It would help to talk to them." He sighed. "Ah well...." He shook his head slowly. "Well, I suppose I'm done with your problem for the day. I'll just be taking my leave."

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "I wish you knew where your siblings were. It would help to talk to them." He sighed. "Ah well...." He shook his head slowly. "Well, I suppose I'm done with your problem for the day. I'll just be taking my leave."
"Alright then. Oh, and next time you want into my dimension just ask me via telepathic link or something. I'm sure you can find something capable of that."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Alright then. Oh, and next time you want into my dimension just ask me via telepathic link or something. I'm sure you can find something capable of that."
Ansom nodded. "Of course." He waved and vanished.

Hannah simply say on her chair, slowly swinging back and forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back