• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...well...I like to just, well, be around nature...I also like to sing..."

Haiiro smiles, the door disappearing.
"Ah, yes, but he wouldn't know~ The room is soundproof, my friend. Your screams would never be heard. Now, are you going to cooperate, or do I have to get choppy?" She asks, a hatchet appearing in her right hand.
Hannah glared at Haiiro. "Do it." She scoffed. "Not cruel you say." She chuckled. "Yeah okay. Little miss Loner doesn't get her way so she resorts to violence. The only thing she knows." She rolled her eyes and began to mock Haiiro. "Oh, I just really want to have some friends. I hate being alone. I want it to be changed. I want. I want. I want." She frowned. "Go fuck yourself."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah glared at Haiiro. "Do it." She scoffed. "Not cruel you say." She chuckled. "Yeah okay. Little miss Loner doesn't get her way so she resorts to violence. The only thing she knows." She rolled her eyes and began to mock Haiiro. "Oh, I just really want to have some friends. I hate being alone. I want it to be changed. I want. I want. I want." She frowned. "Go fuck yourself."
"You're actually about to let me chop your arm off? Without any anesthetic? Someone's being courageous." Haiiro mutters, approaching Hannah.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"You're actually about to let me chop your arm off? Without any anesthetic? Someone's being courageous." Haiiro mutters, approaching Hannah.
Hannah began to mock Haiiro again. "Someone's being courageous." She rolled her eyes and began to talk normally. "Yeah. Somebody has to be."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah began to mock Haiiro again. "Someone's being courageous." She rolled her eyes and began to talk normally. "Yeah. Somebody has to be."
Haiiro sighs. "It's the bracelets. They have to be what's nullifying the curses that are inherently on the cursed artifacts...no...not nullifying...weakening. Nothing can truly nullify cursed artifacts shy of a Sanctum." She mutters to herself, shrugging as the hatchet disappears. "I'm pretty sure I just figured out your secret to how you're resisting the cursed artifacts."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. "It's the bracelets. They have to be what's nullifying the curses that are inherently on the cursed artifacts...no...not nullifying...weakening. Nothing can truly nullify cursed artifacts shy of a Sanctum." She mutters to herself, shrugging as the hatchet disappears. "I'm pretty sure I just figured out your secret to how you're resisting the cursed artifacts."
Hannah shook her head. "Yes. That's true. The bracelets do weaken curses but that's not the case with these. It resisted the necklace but it had no hanged against the outfit." She smiled. "I had to get some outside help with that."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "Yes. That's true. The bracelets do weaken curses but that's not the case with these. It resisted the necklace but it had no hanged against the outfit." She smiled. "I had to get some outside help with that."
"...It was Ansom, wasn't it? Oh goddamn it! Ugh, at least my realm is closed off so no more intruders will enter."

HimeragiSeiker said:
"I dunno...walk around?''
"Hmm... How about something more exciting?" Ramona asked, her smile returning. Saaay... We sabotage some stuff? That's if you aren't scared to get in a littlw trouble?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...It was Ansom, wasn't it? Oh goddamn it! Ugh, at least my realm is closed off so no more intruders will enter."
Ansom walked up behind Haiiro and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey. Did the same thing that happened to you and Elizabeth happen to your brother?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom walked up behind Haiiro and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey. Did the same thing that happened to you and Elizabeth happen to your brother?" He asked.
"AGH! Don't sneak up on me like that! And...What the hell are you talking about?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"AGH! Don't sneak up on me like that! And...What the hell are you talking about?"
Ansom unwrapped his hands from Haiiro. "Sorry." He wasn't. "I meant did your brother lose his memory as well?" He shook his head and chuckled. What else would he have meant. It was the only reason why he was in the stupid dimension.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom unwrapped his hands from Haiiro. "Sorry." He wasn't. "I meant did your brother lose his memory as well?" He shook his head and chuckled. What else would he have meant. It was the only reason why he was in the stupid dimension.
"...I have no fucking clue, sorry. Also, did you seriously help Hannah with the curse on the maid's outfit? Because if so, that's just a dick move."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I do?... H-huh....."
''Well...it's cause you both are like nature and stuff...there's this other kid named Mari too...shes a Goddess of Plants...or Nature...I'm not so sure which.''

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I have no fucking clue, sorry. Also, did you seriously help Hannah with the curse on the maid's outfit? Because if so, that's just a dick move."
Ansom sighed. "Welp. Okay then." He tilted his head at her comment. "Oh really? That what you consider a dick move?" He chuckled. "That's odd. I'm pretty sure you are the one who cursed him because he said a few insults after you insulted him." He shrugged. "Have you ever taken a social class?"

Roman said:
"Hmm... How about something more exciting?" Ramona asked, her smile returning. Saaay... We sabotage some stuff? That's if you aren't scared to get in a littlw trouble?"
''...What do you plan on doing...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...it's cause you both are like nature and stuff...there's this other kid named Mari too...shes a Goddess of Plants...or Nature...I'm not so sure which.''
"...Huh....a Goddess of plants? You sure know lots of strange people..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Welp. Okay then." He tilted his head at her comment. "Oh really? That what you consider a dick move?" He chuckled. "That's odd. I'm pretty sure you are the one who cursed him because he said a few insults after you insulted him." He shrugged. "Have you ever taken a social class?"
"FIRST OFF, cursed artifacts like that are rare, so whatever you did to it you'd better fucking fix it. Second, ...no, and I don't plan on ever taking a social class."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"FIRST OFF, cursed artifacts like that are rare, so whatever you did to it you'd better fucking fix it. Second, ...no, and I don't plan on ever taking a social class."
''I just know a lot of people...''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "You should. It would only help, Doll Face." He nodded and turned towards Han, looking at the cursed demon sympathetically before turning towards Haiiro. "So. How long do you expect to keep him like that?" He asked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "You should. It would only help, Doll Face." He nodded and turned towards Han, looking at the cursed demon sympathetically before turning towards Haiiro. "So. How long do you expect to keep him like that?" He asked.
"Hmm? A while, I guess, why do you ask? It's not like I'll be bringing her any physical harm, or like I probably won't get bored of doing this after a day or two. Now fix the fucking cursed artifact already! It took me fifty years just to get a hold of the damn thing, and another twenty to fix it up. So whatever you did to suppress the curse or whatever, undo it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I just know a lot of people...''
"Well...I mean...I'm used to just being around normal humans all the time, so to me they kinda seem abnormal..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm? A while, I guess, why do you ask? It's not like I'll be bringing her any physical harm, or like I probably won't get bored of doing this after a day or two. Now fix the fucking cursed artifact already! It took me fifty years just to get a hold of the damn thing, and another twenty to fix it up. So whatever you did to suppress the curse or whatever, undo it."
"Well...I mean...I'm used to just being around normal humans all the time, so to me they kinda seem abnormal..."
Ansom rubbed the back of his head. "Do I get a kiss if I fix it?" He tilted his head and smiled.

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Ah. I see.''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom rubbed the back of his head. "Do I get a kiss if I fix it?" He tilted his head and smiled.
Haiiro crosses her arms. "Wow, really? You know what, screw it, if that's what it takes, but you have to fix it first. And I don't mean fix it and mess up something else about it, I mean fix it completely."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah. I see.''
"...S-so......u-uh..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro crosses her arms. "Wow, really? You know what, screw it, if that's what it takes, but you have to fix it first. And I don't mean fix it and mess up something else about it, I mean fix it completely."
"...S-so......u-uh..."
Ansom bit his fingernail. "Hmm....I have to fix it before I get a kiss?" He blew air out from between his teeth. "I don't think I can trust you, Doll Face. I need to be paid up front."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...S-so......u-uh..."
''Yeah?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back