• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla giggled softly at his answer, at least he was honest about it. As he nudged her shoulder and walked ahead she followed just slightly behind him, nodding in agreement " Yeah, some lunch would be nice" she said as she followed him out of the room. As she now walked alongside him her gaze moved in his direction "Is there any type of class here you like?" She asked curiously. After all there had to be at least one he found remotely interesting...right?

Extra Info

Classroom

Walking with Kaname

Mood:

Content

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Kaname

Tags:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Luckily for Madoka his surprise would come. Not exactly as he thought but Moriko wasn't actually exactly in class, she had a study period, which she had been allowed to spend outside, where else would a girl who loved plants go on such a nice day? She had found herself a comfortable spot outside for herself to sit as she had a book opened and placed on her lap and a lollipop she had been snacking on in her mouth as she studied.

Extra Info

School courtyard

Studying

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Study

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena watched as they fumbled nervously with their words about their hair. She honestly felt tempted to touch it to see what it was made out of, but they were towering above her in height so she wouldn't reach. That, and she had been distracted away by their question. "huh, sure, I do not see why not" she answered calmly.

Extra Info

School dormitories

Meeting Moonshines friend

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Moonshine

Tags:

Kaname shrugged his shoulders. An interesting class? He wasn't entirely sure. He enjoyed nature. However, there was no class for that. Camilla, was something that caught his attention, but no class for her. Lost in ridiculous thought and contemplation, Kaname began rubbing at the back of his neck with a flattened right hand. Her question brought some sense of confusion, until he realized what class they did have. "Literature. That's it." What could he say? He enjoyed words. Reading that is. Ironic, wasn't it? He didn't exactly enjoy the idea of talking too much, but he did enjoy the art of literature. He couldn't explain it, but it was true.

Leon looked down at her, and cocked his head.

"Well, feel free to talk about whatever you like. Or ask anything. I'm a relatively open book, and Im pretty sure we have as much time as needed to do whatever you like."

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"It can't be changed...nothing can be changed...wait a moment...what is that you're wearing on your wrists?"
Seria purrs, closing her eyes.
Hannah laughed. "Really? Nothing can change?" She rolled her eyes and chuckled again. "Then explain our relationship. I'm pretty sure it took a drastic change."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah laughed. "Really? Nothing can change?" She rolled her eyes and chuckled again. "Then explain our relationship. I'm pretty sure it took a drastic change."
"Answer my fucking question, what are you wearing on your wrists?"

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

hajime_ichinose_52072.jpg

Rosalie blinked a few times as he explained about the notebook and his abilities. And before she knew it, she was dried off. She looked at her clothed and felt her hair before looking back to him in surprise, she remembered reading a book where some people had a power similar to that but she didn't know anyone could actually do that "That's pretty cool alright" her voice sounded as she grinned "It must be a pretty fun power to work with" it continued as she tilted her head gently "So what's your name?" She wore a curious expression.

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with Arthur

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Introduce herself

Interacting with:

Arthur

Tags:

((Ah, Sorry, I must have missed the alert :'I could you maybe repost? If its not a bother...))

Arthur

The Author

Arthur nodded. "Yeah, I suppose it's a pretty neat power. I can do a lot of good or evil. Whatever I feel like doing in the moment." He chuckled before extending his hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm Arthur." He had a warm smile, his voice welcoming.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Answer my fucking question, what are you wearing on your wrists?"
Hannah held up her wrists and examined them. "These? They are just bracelets. Aesthetic stuff. I like the look of silver." She smiled. "Don't they look good on me?"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly rested her head on Leon's shoulder.
"Let's just stay like this.. I'm comfortable... Of course if you don't mind" She whispered, blushing.
Leon blinked, then gave a warm smile, nodding in agreement.

"Yes, that's fine. That's perfectly fine." He said in reply, stroking her hair gently.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah held up her wrists and examined them. "These? They are just bracelets. Aesthetic stuff. I like the look of silver." She smiled. "Don't they look good on me?"
"...You're lying, I can tell. What actually are they? Tell me or I chop them off."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You're lying, I can tell. What actually are they? Tell me or I chop them off."
Hannah shrugged and held up her hands. "They're. Just. Bracelets." She shook her head. "No wonder no one likes to hang with you." She muttered before putting her hands down.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged and held up her hands. "They're. Just. Bracelets." She shook her head. "No wonder no one likes to hang with you." She muttered before putting her hands down.
"They wouldn't happen to have, oh, I don't know, curse nullifying effects, would they? Be honest."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"They wouldn't happen to have, oh, I don't know, curse nullifying effects, would they? Be honest."
Hannah shook her head slowly. "Nuh-uh." She smiled and sat down on the nearby chair. "I'm still a girl, aren't I?"

"Oh great, thanks! Big help there, bud." Evan hollered out to Faust as he walked off.

"
Don't worry, my dear. I will protect you." Anna reassured as she materialized a massive gun in her hand. She opened the breech and loaded in a HEAT shell. Her electronic abilities had come back online thanks to the rate her fusion core recharges her capacitors.

"
Uhh... 'my dear'? Aren't we a bit early for that?" Evan retorted sarcastically. He was only half joking, though.

@MrEvilMexican

JJKab said:
"S-s-sure.." Fricka said quietly, slowly wrapping her hands around Leon's waist, looking down at the water, trying to avoid his gaze.
Chler smirked.

"Normally, and he went back to my dorm" She exclaimed, looking her straight in her eyes. There was something charming about this girl, which made Chler wonder if she was bi like herself.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"interesting!" she waited for a moment, taking a good look into her eyes. her first impression of her was overwhelmingly positive - she was not just incredibly pretty, but really kind and interesting. if nothing else, she'd really like to get to know her better. "actually, would you like to practice with me? since, we're both learning flight?" she hummed a small note and began to hover, giving chler a playful look.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head slowly. "Nuh-uh." She smiled and sat down on the nearby chair. "I'm still a girl, aren't I?"
"...So, how are you resisting the curse of the maid outfit and the necklace? Tell me!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...So, how are you resisting the curse of the maid outfit and the necklace? Tell me!"
Hannah laughed. "N.O." She smiled and tilted her head innocently. "Mind your own business, why don't ya?" She shook her head and sighed. "Get a friend or something."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah laughed. "N.O." She smiled and tilted her head innocently. "Mind your own business, why don't ya?" She shook her head and sighed. "Get a friend or something."
"...Tell. Me. Now. Either that, or take off the bracelets and keep them off."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Tell. Me. Now. Either that, or take off the bracelets and keep them off."
Hannah shook her head. "I would take them off but..." She tugged at them hard, wincing as she did so. "They won't come off."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "I would take them off but..." She tugged at them hard, wincing as she did so. "They won't come off."
"Well, then either you tell me, or I chop your arms off with the bracelets on them and then heal you a new pair of arms back. No doubt it will be excruciatingly painful." Haiiro says in a way making it impossible to tell if she was bluffing or not.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, then either you tell me, or I chop your arms off with the bracelets on them and then heal you a new pair of arms back. No doubt it will be excruciatingly painful." Haiiro says in a way making it impossible to tell if she was bluffing or not.
Hannah scooted her chair farther away from Haiiro. "You wouldn't." She glanced at the door. "Ansom is just in the other room." She then smiled. "Besides, I can tell you enjoy my company. If you cut off my arms, you can kiss my talking goodbye."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...do you have any hobbies?''
"...well...I like to just, well, be around nature...I also like to sing..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah scooted her chair farther away from Haiiro. "You wouldn't." She glanced at the door. "Ansom is just in the other room." She then smiled. "Besides, I can tell you enjoy my company. If you cut off my arms, you can kiss my talking goodbye."

Haiiro smiles, the door disappearing.
"Ah, yes, but he wouldn't know~ The room is soundproof, my friend. Your screams would never be heard. Now, are you going to cooperate, or do I have to get choppy?" She asks, a hatchet appearing in her right hand.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's eyelids dropped in raised in a gentle, quick blink as Kalin spoke. His actions and announcement confused her, though amused her all the same. Deciding it wouldn't hurt her to have a meal, she settled into the seat with another blink, staring at Kalin as he shifted and moved about the kitchen. She wasn't entirely sure as to why he was so excited, or why he had a cloth around his head, but she did know one thing. He had food, and she wanted some. Her stomach had been pestering her since she woke up, and all the extra spinning and throwing didn't make it any easier.

tumblr_n67jh7lOje1tatwjio1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]

latest

With a nod of approval, Kalin plated his meal quickly, laying two dishes down for Layala with a smile. The plate had an omelette with cheese and vegetables, alongside pan fried cinnamon toast with orange sauce drizzled over the top. Removing the cloth on his head, he exclaimed, "Breakfast is served!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...well...I like to just, well, be around nature...I also like to sing..."

Haiiro smiles, the door disappearing.
"Ah, yes, but he wouldn't know~ The room is soundproof, my friend. Your screams would never be heard. Now, are you going to cooperate, or do I have to get choppy?" She asks, a hatchet appearing in her right hand.
''Oh. I see. ...Huh...you kind of remind me of this person...A...Fae I believe. Someone named Snow.'' (Its Jennete's character xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back