• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
(If we do, this might turn into slow interraction... I don't know his working hours..)
((We he's actually going on vacation for a bit so I was calling off the interaction for a bit, but for now if you have another free character I can set up a different interaction if you want to keep rping with me :3))

(AaaaNd there's the... No, actually, I do have... If I'm not mistaken, Lena is free)

Nona said:
((We he's actually going on vacation for a bit so I was calling off the interaction for a bit, but for now if you have another free character I can set up a different interaction if you want to keep rping with me :3))

JJKab said:
(AaaaNd there's the... No, actually, I do have... If I'm not mistaken, Lena is free)
((Oh okay :3 I have quite a few characters free so I'll send one to her...or I guess maybe we could time skip through the health class like the teacher was there. Its up to you really ~))

(Meh. I'll react accordingly to you. If you wanna timeskip and keep the pair interacting this week-fine. Wanna switch off untill

Jof gets back-aight)

Nona said:
((Oh okay :3 I have quite a few characters free so I'll send one to her...or I guess maybe we could time skip through the health class like the teacher was there. Its up to you really ~))

The Royal Keen]((Here it is. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL]))
((Thankies~))

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena watched the peculiar creature, it was huge! But she wasn't afraid in the slightest, she looked at it quite lazily actually "....Is that your friend?" She asked moonstone curiously before someone else approached them. "Ah, wait...Is that your friend? That makes more sense." She said before waving at the person approaching. Naji continued to circle both moonstones and Elaena's legs, purring contently.

Extra Info

School dormitories

Talking with moonstone

Mood:

Friendly

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Moonstone

Tags:

JJKab said:
(Meh. I'll react accordingly to you. If you wanna timeskip and keep the pair interacting this week-fine. Wanna switch off untill
Jof gets back-aight)
((Yeah, just for now cause he wanted to get a chance to use that teacher character in a class as far as i know. I'll bookmark our last post with them so I won't lose it :D and if you want me to send someone to Lena tag me~))

JJKab said:
Fricka soon walked out of the woman's chwnging rooms, smirking lightly, as she waved at Leon. As she walked towards the water, she began humming. After getting there, she sat down on the ledge of the pool, kicking the surface lightly with her legs.
Leon dived under the water, and swam closer to Fricka, before breaking the surface with a splash. The water exploded outward as Leon grabbed onto the ledge beside Fricka, smiling as the water dripped out of his hair.

"Well, you look really nice." He chuckled, his legs kicking slowly in the pool.

Lena was slowly walking towards the school's library, whistling quietly, spinning her dorm keys around her finger.

@Nona

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon dived under the water, and swam closer to Fricka, before breaking the surface with a splash. The water exploded outward as Leon grabbed onto the ledge beside Fricka, smiling as the water dripped out of his hair.
"Well, you look really nice." He chuckled, his legs kicking slowly in the pool.

[/QUOTE]
Fricka eeked lightly, when the water splashed her. After a while of giggling, she heard his compliment, which made her blush.

"Th-thank you" She said quietly.

Moonstone

"Oh, yeah. The short one is my friend. Their name is Junchi." Moonstone waved happily to Junchi, but stopped and backed away a bit when they saw how annoyed they were.

"Don't call me the short one." Junchi demanded angrily when they reached the two. They then looked up at Eleana and introduced themself. "My name is Mei Junchi. Uhm... Junchi is my first name."

Moonstone giggled at how Junchi had to add that last bit of information. They always had to since from where they came from, the last name goes first and the first name goes last. They still haven't gotten out of that habit of introducing themself with first name last.

"They're my best friend. We've been friends since we were toddlers, and Junchi is actually the reason why I'm here."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas and Mei Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

JJKab said:
Lena was slowly walking towards the school's library, whistling quietly, spinning her dorm keys around her finger.
@Nona

~*Dakota Mayer*~

4321307_1399795042.jpg

Walking back to the library with the stack of books she had borrowed from it (that didn't take her all that long to read) Dakota weaved her way through the crowd of students that were released from their classes for today. Rather unsuccessfully though, as she thought she had almost made it, someone ran past and nudged her causing her to drop them all. Grunting quietly in annoyance, she began to pick them up again, making sure they weren't damaged.

Extra Info

Outside library

Picking up books

Mood:

A bit annoyed

Objective:

Gather up the books

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

4321307_1399795042.jpg

Walking back to the library with the stack of books she had borrowed from it (that didn't take her all that long to read) Dakota weaved her way through the crowd of students that were released from their classes for today. Rather unsuccessfully though, as she thought she had almost made it, someone ran past and nudged her causing her to drop them all. Grunting quietly in annoyance, she began to pick them up again, making sure they weren't damaged.

Extra Info

Outside library

Picking up books

Mood:

A bit annoyed

Objective:

Gather up the books

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Lena did notice some rumble on front of the library. A girl was struggling to pick up her books. She swiftly crouched down near her, and began helping her, stacking the books onto two seperate piles:One for the girl to carry, and one for Lena to carry.

Moonstone[/URL]

Tags: @Nona {/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/bg]

~*Elaena Rillas*~

"If it helps, Mei Junchi, I am shorter than you" Elaena pointed out, yawning a little before extending her hand for a handshake to them "Nice to meet you Mei Junchi. My name is Elaena Rillas" she said with a gentle smile before gazing back to moonstone and giggling "You know, you didn't tell me your name yet" she reminded them.

Extra Info

School dormitories

Talking with new friends

Mood:

Friendly

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Junchi and moonstone

Tags:

JJKab said:
Lena did notice some rumble on front of the library. A girl was struggling to pick up her books. She swiftly crouched down near her, and began helping her, stacking the books onto two seperate piles:One for the girl to carry, and one for Lena to carry.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

umi_sonoda__before__by_zeroyama-d83dwuj.jpg

Dakota looked up noticing a girl helping her. Ah, good, at least not everyone was there to knock her over. She smiled gently, not looking so grumpy now. "Thanks" she said as she then lifted her stack.

Extra Info

Outside library

Carrying books

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Thank Lena

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

"Hey. No problem. Gotta help the felloe out" Lena grinned, winking at the girl, as she entered after her.

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

umi_sonoda__before__by_zeroyama-d83dwuj.jpg

Dakota looked up noticing a girl helping her. Ah, good, at least not everyone was there to knock her over. She smiled gently, not looking so grumpy now. "Thanks" she said as she then lifted her stack.

Extra Info

Outside library

Carrying books

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Thank Lena

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back