• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"S-SHUT UP! Just shut up..."
"No. I will not. You need to hear it." Hannah said, pointing at Haiiro. "You will hear it. You will deal with it." She stood up from the chair. "You're all alone. There's no arguing with that. Making me shut up will not change the fact. It will not make people like you. In fact, every second I'm here, I find new things to hate you for. I didn't even know that was possible."

NeoClassical said:
"No. I will not. You need to hear it." Hannah said, pointing at Haiiro. "You will hear it. You will deal with it." She stood up from the chair. "You're all alone. There's no arguing with that. Making me shut up will not change the fact. It will not make people like you. In fact, every second I'm here, I find new things to hate you for. I didn't even know that was possible."
"J-just be quiet... I don't want to hear it any more......"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just kept kissing Seria, still pinned on top of her♱...
Seria purrs, smiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"J-just be quiet... I don't want to hear it any more......"
Seria purrs, smiling.
Hannah rolled her eyes. "Why? Why don't you want to hear the truth? Does it hurt too much? Do you wish it would change?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah rolled her eyes. "Why? Why don't you want to hear the truth? Does it hurt too much? Do you wish it would change?"
"...Yeah...I wish it would change...and yeah, it fucking hurts...but it can't be changed, and I think I'll make you feel the pain."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder giggled a bit into the kiss because of Seria's purring as she kept kissing her♱...
Seria smiles, glad that Cinder was enjoying this too.

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
Leon followed after her inside, waving at one of the attending staff as he headed towards the locker room.
Fricka smiled lightly, as she looked at Leon

"I'm going to go and change" She exclaimed, her smile turning into a small grin, as she went towards the girl's changing rooms

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah...I wish it would change...and yeah, it fucking hurts...but it can't be changed, and I think I'll make you feel the pain."
"I've felt the pain, Haiiro." Hannah said as she looked at the ground. "Whenever you left me." She looked back up at Haiiro. "And it can be changed, Darling."

AriaTheWatcher said:
...♱Cinder kept kissing Seria. This was very enjoyable. It's been so long that she could make out like this. It's been so long since a kiss♱...

NeoClassical said:
"I've felt the pain, Haiiro." Hannah said as she looked at the ground. "Whenever you left me." She looked back up at Haiiro. "And it can be changed, Darling."
"It can't be changed...nothing can be changed...wait a moment...what is that you're wearing on your wrists?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder kept kissing Seria. This was very enjoyable. It's been so long that she could make out like this. It's been so long since a kiss♱...
Seria purrs, closing her eyes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"It can't be changed...nothing can be changed...wait a moment...what is that you're wearing on your wrists?"
Seria purrs, closing her eyes.
...♱Cinder kept kissing Seria while moaning lightly a bit closing her eyes as well♱...

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur laughed. He could see the confusion on Rosalie's face. Past the raindrops of course. He shook his head. "Sorry. That did sound a bit weird." He held up his book. "You see, I can dry you using this. Whatever I write in the book, or anywhere else, happens." He smiled. "It's how I got your notebook."

He wrote a quick sentence in his book and Rosalie's hair became dry. He then wrote another and her clothes became dry and warm, like they were fresh out of a dryer. "See?"

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

hajime_ichinose_52072.jpg

Rosalie blinked a few times as he explained about the notebook and his abilities. And before she knew it, she was dried off. She looked at her clothed and felt her hair before looking back to him in surprise, she remembered reading a book where some people had a power similar to that but she didn't know anyone could actually do that "That's pretty cool alright" her voice sounded as she grinned "It must be a pretty fun power to work with" it continued as she tilted her head gently "So what's your name?" She wore a curious expression.

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with Arthur

Mood:

Curious

Objective:

Introduce herself

Interacting with:

Arthur

Tags:

Artemistel said:
((@Nona
In case you didn't see, I finally replied. xD ))
((Ah, Sorry, I must have missed the alert :'I could you maybe repost? If its not a bother...))

JJKab said:
"Nevermind..." Gregory said with a chuckle, as he kissed Ariel deeply for a moment, before letting go, and leading her to the free set of chairs
"Let's begin, shall we?" He asked, smiling lovely
Ariel giggled softly as they then sat on the chairs "Yeah, let's" she said happily.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled softly as they then sat on the chairs "Yeah, let's" she said happily.
"Aight. So these are healing powers, right? So, how can I help you, young lady" Gregory said, laying his hand down on Ariel's

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lightly, as she looked at Leon
"I'm going to go and change" She exclaimed, her smile turning into a small grin, as she went towards the girl's changing rooms
Leon walked in the other direction, stepping into the male changing area. He stuffed his clothes into a locker, and washed himself down, before making his way to the pool area. He dived into the water, and slowly backpedaled through the water, enjoying the mild warmth of the water. Leon sighed quietly, and gazed up at the ceiling with a smile, before glancing at the Women's changing room.

Fricka soon walked out of the woman's chwnging rooms, smirking lightly, as she waved at Leon. As she walked towards the water, she began humming. After getting there, she sat down on the ledge of the pool, kicking the surface lightly with her legs.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon walked in the other direction, stepping into the male changing area. He stuffed his clothes into a locker, and washed himself down, before making his way to the pool area. He dived into the water, and slowly backpedaled through the water, enjoying the mild warmth of the water. Leon sighed quietly, and gazed up at the ceiling with a smile, before glancing at the Women's changing room.

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
"Aight. So these are healing powers, right? So, how can I help you, young lady" Gregory said, laying his hand down on Ariel's
((Hi maybe we should pause the interaction here? Since Jofune's character I'd the health class teacher and he's not online for a while :'3))

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL] Would you like to continue our rp together?))
((Sure~ could you repost though? I think I missed the reply :'I))

(If we do, this might turn into slow interraction... I don't know his working hours..)

Nona said:
((Hi maybe we should pause the interaction here? Since Jofune's character I'd the health class teacher and he's not online for a while :'3))
((Sure~ could you repost though? I think I missed the reply :'I))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back