• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-no! Shut up! Shutupshutupshutup!"
"I will not shut up, Haiiro." Hannah said. "Not this time." She stared Haiiro down. "Why do you push everyone away? Why do you force people to do things for your enjoyment? Is that your way of making 'friends'?" She tilted her head.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla, now awakened by noise and smell, laid quietly in the bed with her eyelids now lifted away from her irises. She wasn't expecting to have woken up so soon, having forgotten she was in someone else's house after all. Yawning as she sat up, Layla rubbed her right eye with a gently balled fist, attempting to bring herself to awareness of what was going on. The noise was still going, and the scent in the air caused her to crinkle her nose quite a few times. Curious, Layla crawled out of bed and walked down the stairs, halting once she got in the middle of the room.

sakurasou_no_pet_na_kanojo-01-mashiro-calm-emotionless-morning-woke_up-bed_head-messy_hair-dress_shirt-cute.jpg

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Kalin turned and smiled as he noticed Layala standing in the middle of the room. He tossed the contents of a pan skyward, and caught the food once again skillfully. With a smirk, he motioned to the table as his focus returne to finishing the food, his brow slightly damp with sweat.

"Go ahead and take a seat, Lala-chan! I'm about to wake you right up with a good old fashioned breakfast!"

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Thank you" Chler said a bit tiredly, and grabbed the bottle. Opening it, she took at least two deep sips, before letting our a silent moan of relief
"Thanks.... How can I repay my saviour" She asked, giving a small wink.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko smiled, happy that she seemed to have managed to help. she laughed gently.
"i only ask for your name. mine's maiko," she said warmly, extending her hand.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

NeoClassical said:
"I will not shut up, Haiiro." Hannah said. "Not this time." She stared Haiiro down. "Why do you push everyone away? Why do you force people to do things for your enjoyment? Is that your way of making 'friends'?" She tilted her head.
"...Why don't the necklace and outfit have any effect on you right now?"

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko smiled, happy that she seemed to have managed to help. she laughed gently.
"i only ask for your name. mine's maiko," she said warmly, extending her hand.

notes

tags @JJKab

"Heya... I'm Chler" Chler exclaimed, grabbing Maiko's hand, and shaking it lightly

"So: lemme guess: You too can fly about?" She asked, smiling lightly

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Why don't the necklace and outfit have any effect on you right now?"
Hannah tilted her head. "Why are you avoiding the questions?" She said before pressing her lips against Haiiro's.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah tilted her head. "Why are you avoiding the questions?" She said before pressing her lips against Haiiro's.
(BTW: That dogie is so cute :> )

(Wat just happened? One of my messages got deleted for... "No one must know?!)

NeoClassical said:
"Answer, my, question. And then MAYBE I'll answer one of yours. And don't do that!"

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... I'm fine" Fricka said, smiling a bit/
"I'm heading towards the pool to take a bath... wanna join me?" She added after a pause.
Leon raised a brow at her reply, but nodded in agreement, nonetheless.

"I'd be happy to join you. And you'll be glad to know that I checked, and it really isnt uncommon people to bathe naked." He said, walking off towards the pool with a smile. "Well, let's go!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Answer, my, question. And then MAYBE I'll answer one of yours. And don't do that!"
Hannah shook her head and backed away from Haiiro. "Never mind. Forget the questions. You'll always be alone."

JJKab said:
"Heya... I'm Chler" Chler exclaimed, grabbing Maiko's hand, and shaking it lightly
"So: lemme guess: You too can fly about?" She asked, smiling lightly

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

"well..." she trails, pursing her lips. "i try, anyway. i'm not always successful. and you?"

notes

tags @JJKab

here[/URL]!

tags @JJKab

[/justify][/centerblock][/bg]{/slide}

[/b][/accordion][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/border][/centerblock]
rusticyawn said:

"Welp, I'm learing as well as you, actually" Chler said, smiling. She looked over her own shoulder, as some bird chirping was heard, and soon, a small bird flew into the room, and landed on Chler's shoulder, chirping happily.

She laughed gently, petting the bird, then looking over at Maiko
[/color]

Leon marched to the pool with a sparkling smile on his lips. As they reached the doors, he turned towards her. "So, are your classes also on a lunch break? I've been waiting practically forever..."

@JJKab

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Are we done here?" She asked as she sat down on the chair and looked around lazily.
". . . You really want to know why? Because it's what I am, it's who I have to be. I'm the goddess of chaos and destruction... I only exist to cause trouble...there's your fucking answer..." She mutters.

HimeragiSeiker said:

Seria smiles. Today couldn't get any better could it?

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . . You really want to know why? Because it's what I am, it's who I have to be. I'm the goddess of chaos and destruction... I only exist to cause trouble...there's your fucking answer..." She mutters.
Seria smiles. Today couldn't get any better could it?
...♱Cinder soon broke the kiss so she could take a break, resting her forehead on Seria's breathing kind of heavily♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back