• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Yeah that's cool. I'm glad it wasn't destroyed. We had a lot of...memories in there." She looked at Haiiro whenever she asked her question but immediately looked away without answering. "What about the game room? That's still there right?"
"...Yeah. Why wouldn't it be? It was close to the memory room, so it wasn't missing. This seems like a poor attempt at a distraction."

Nona said:
Ariel looked to him and laughed gently "Really? Why's that?" She asked.
"Nevermind..." Gregory said with a chuckle, as he kissed Ariel deeply for a moment, before letting go, and leading her to the free set of chairs

"Let's begin, shall we?" He asked, smiling lovely

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah. Why wouldn't it be? It was close to the memory room, so it wasn't missing. This seems like a poor attempt at a distraction."
Hannah shook her head. "What? No. No distractions. I'm just trying to see if this place is exactly how I remember it." She glanced quickly at the ground and then looked over at Haiiro before staring at a table. "Is this mahogany?" She asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh that room? Yeah, that room's still there. I wondered why the hell that room existed." Haiiro shrugs. "Hey, you aren't just trying to distract me, are you?"
Seria smiles, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.
...♱Cinder soon started to kiss her more passionately as they continued to kiss♱...

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "What? No. No distractions. I'm just trying to see if this place is exactly how I remember it." She glanced quickly at the ground and then looked over at Haiiro before staring at a table. "Is this mahogany?" She asked.
"...Yeah, it's mahogany... I wasn't really thinking of what kind of wood it was when I just poofed it into existence, so, it just ended up being mahogany by pure coincidence."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah, it's mahogany... I wasn't really thinking of what kind of wood it was when I just poofed it into existence, so, it just ended up being mahogany by pure coincidence."
Hannah nodded. "Yeah. I thought so. I'm more of a pine person but mahogany is cool too I guess." She smiled. "Just as long as you don't have any birch lying around. Ansom hates birch wood."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Yeah. I thought so. I'm more of a pine person but mahogany is cool too I guess." She smiled. "Just as long as you don't have any birch lying around. Ansom hates birch wood."
"...Well, I'm personally not a birch wood person myself. Wait a moment, why the hell are we going off on a random tangent about wood?!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well, I'm personally not a birch wood person myself. Wait a moment, why the hell are we going off on a random tangent about wood?!"
Hannah raised an eyebrow. "You don't like talking about wood." She smiled and winked. "I guess you rather be riding it than talking about it."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah raised an eyebrow. "You don't like talking about wood." She smiled and winked. "I guess you rather be riding it than talking about it."
"Hah hah, very funny. Did you seriously set up that entire conversation just to make that idiotic joke?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I've got available characters.)

[/QUOTE]
(Nice. By the school? If so, then we might have a deal)

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hah hah, very funny. Did you seriously set up that entire conversation just to make that idiotic joke?"
Hannah shook her head. "Nah. I just thought of it." She looked around. "So what's exactly past these walls? Like, is there scenery or is it just void?"

Ansom was walking around in the halls, peeking into various rooms. He was searching for "clues". "Hmm...bedroom..." He said as he glanced into a room that obviously belonged to a girl. "Nah." He shook his head as he moved on.

Eventually he came to a hallway and at the end was a large, double door. "Hmm....that looks clueful." He said as he approached the door. It was massive.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "Nah. I just thought of it." She looked around. "So what's exactly past these walls? Like, is there scenery or is it just void?"
Ansom was walking around in the halls, peeking into various rooms. He was searching for "clues". "Hmm...bedroom..." He said as he glanced into a room that obviously belonged to a girl. "Nah." He shook his head as he moved on.

Eventually he came to a hallway and at the end was a large, double door. "Hmm....that looks clueful." He said as he approached the door. It was massive.
"Well, there USED to be scenery. It's all just void now... And are you seriously just trying to distract me here? Because if so it's getting annoying."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well, there USED to be scenery. It's all just void now... And are you seriously just trying to distract me here? Because if so it's getting annoying."
Hannah chuckled. "Why are you so stuck on that notion. I'm not trying to distract you, babe." She rolled her eyes. "So, no windows then?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah chuckled. "Why are you so stuck on that notion. I'm not trying to distract you, babe." She rolled her eyes. "So, no windows then?"
"No, there aren't any windows. Well...there are in one room, but that's just because I haven't gotten around to getting rid of them yet. Staring into an endless void is just...bleh."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"No, there aren't any windows. Well...there are in one room, but that's just because I haven't gotten around to getting rid of them yet. Staring into an endless void is just...bleh."
Hannah nodded. "Yeah. Staring into voids is boring." She glanced at Haiiro. "That's the main reason I'm trying to avoid your eyes. They're void of emotion. All cruelty. They're the eyes of a person who spits on kittens." She nodded. "Are there any pets here?"

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Yeah. Staring into voids is boring." She glanced at Haiiro. "That's the main reason I'm trying to avoid your eyes. They're void of emotion. All cruelty. They're the eyes of a person who spits on kittens." She nodded. "Are there any pets here?"
"Uh...no? This place isn't safe for pets, pal, and I wouldn't want to see any pet getting hurt here. And I'm not cruel to everyone, just you in particular. Otherwise, I'm...I wouldn't say kind, but I'm not cruel. Also, were you seriously distracting me with off topic conversation just to bring that up? You're really confusing me here."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Uh...no? This place isn't safe for pets, pal, and I wouldn't want to see any pet getting hurt here. And I'm not cruel to everyone, just you in particular. Otherwise, I'm...I wouldn't say kind, but I'm not cruel. Also, were you seriously distracting me with off topic conversation just to bring that up? You're really confusing me here."
Hannah rolled your eyes. "Right...you're not cruel." She chuckled. "I'm not trying to distract you. Get that through your thick skull." She found a chair and sat down on it. "You're pretty. You know that?"

She smiled and stretched her arms. "Too bad you're so mean. You would be a pretty cool person to hang out with. But instead, you have to force people to hang out with you." She looked at Haiiro. "Do you ever feel lonely?" She asked with a slight curl on her lips.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah rolled your eyes. "Right...you're not cruel." She chuckled. "I'm not trying to distract you. Get that through your thick skull." She found a chair and sat down on it. "You're pretty. You know that?"
She smiled and stretched her arms. "Too bad you're so mean. You would be a pretty cool person to hang out with. But instead, you have to force people to hang out with you." She looked at Haiiro. "Do you ever feel lonely?" She asked with a slight curl on her lips.
"...What? Why would I be lonely?..."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

"Well, I should head back to school. I don't know when my next class starts so I'd be out of luck if I'm not there and it's time for class." Logan said with a smile. "When the day is over, we can meet up at the park and get our date started. Sound good?"

More Info

Out

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Scarlet

Objective:

Get back to school

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled and nodded "Alright, I'll be there then" she said and nodded.

Mood
Happy
Objective
Go to the park and wait all day
Currently Doing
talking to logan
[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back