• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yep. He's bouncing over the rooftops at the moment)

[/QUOTE]
(Aight)

Fricka slowly exited her own dorm, deciding to take a walk to refresh herself. She felt weak in school, and she did look pale lightly, so she thought taking a walk would've refreshed herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Nobody...not like it matters." Haiiro says, looking away from Hannah.
Hannah stood up and took a step closer to Haiiro. "I think it does matter. To you, at least." She grabbed her chin so that Haiiro was facing her. "Why don't you do anything to change that?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah stood up and took a step closer to Haiiro. "I think it does matter. To you, at least." She grabbed her chin so that Haiiro was facing her. "Why don't you do anything to change that?"
"W-what are you doing, mortal?! Don't touch me!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"W-what are you doing, mortal?! Don't touch me!"
"Calm down." Hannah said, her hand still on Haiiro's chin. "I'm not trying to hurt you." She tilted her own head before moving her hand to Haiiro's cheek. "Do you like being alone?"

NeoClassical said:
"Calm down." Hannah said, her hand still on Haiiro's chin. "I'm not trying to hurt you." She tilted her own head before moving her hand to Haiiro's cheek. "Do you like being alone?"
"N-no, but why do you care! Don't touch me!"

JJKab said:
(Aight)
Fricka slowly exited her own dorm, deciding to take a walk to refresh herself. She felt weak in school, and she did look pale lightly, so she thought taking a walk would've refreshed herself.
bb864a97eed7eebd0730c0aeda16e725.jpg

Leo skid across the roof as his shadow pressed him back with his attack. Leon grit his teeth against the blows he launched at himself with sheer speed. Before he launched himself forward once again, he glanced down towards the ground, noticing one person in particular he hadn't seen in some time. Leaping towards the ground, Leon planted his feet onto the ground as he turned towards Fricka.

"Ah, hello again! It's been quite some time since I've spoken to you!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
bb864a97eed7eebd0730c0aeda16e725.jpg

Leo skid across the roof as his shadow pressed him back with his attack. Leon grit his teeth against the blows he launched at himself with sheer speed. Before he launched himself forward once again, he glanced down towards the ground, noticing one person in particular he hadn't seen in some time. Leaping towards the ground, Leon planted his feet onto the ground as he turned towards Fricka.

"Ah, hello again! It's been quite some time since I've spoken to you!"

[/QUOTE]
Fricka didn't notice anyone in front of her. As she walked, she looked over her shoulder at something behind, she missed the moment Leo landed right in front of her. When she turned around, she eeked, stopping abruptly, almost bumping into him

"Oh... Hey, Leo" She said cheerfully, smiling a bit, a tiny blush forming on her cheeks. She was suprised rather than shy.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"N-no, but why do you care! Don't touch me!"
"Chill out, Haiiro." Hannah said as she caressed the Goddess's cheek. "If you don't like being alone, why don't you try to change it? Why do you feel the need to be mean?"

NeoClassical said:
"Chill out, Haiiro." Hannah said as she caressed the Goddess's cheek. "If you don't like being alone, why don't you try to change it? Why do you feel the need to be mean?"
"S-stop that! Y-you're supposed to be completely subordinate! You shouldn't even be able to act out of line like this!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"S-stop that! Y-you're supposed to be completely subordinate! You shouldn't even be able to act out of line like this!"
Hannah smiled slightly. "Why are you stuttering?" She asked as she moved her face closer to Haiiro's. "I ask again, do you not want friends? More than friends?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled slightly. "Why are you stuttering?" She asked as she moved her face closer to Haiiro's. "I ask again, do you not want friends? More than friends?"
"H-how are you acting against the power of the ring and the outfit?! I order you to stop!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"H-how are you acting against the power of the ring and the outfit?! I order you to stop!"
Hannah smiled. "Stop? Why?" She tilted her head. "You haven't answered my question."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I-I'm not going to answer it! H-how are you able to do this?!"
Hannah frowned. "I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine." She moved even closer so that their bodies were touching. "Stop avoiding the question, Haiiro."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah frowned. "I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine." She moved even closer so that their bodies were touching. "Stop avoiding the question, Haiiro."
"G-get away from me! I-I'm not going to answer your question!"

JJKab said:
Fricka didn't notice anyone in front of her. As she walked, she looked over her shoulder at something behind, she missed the moment Leo landed right in front of her. When she turned around, she eeked, stopping abruptly, almost bumping into him
"Oh... Hey, Leo" She said cheerfully, smiling a bit, a tiny blush forming on her cheeks. She was suprised rather than shy.
"Ah! I shouldn't have leapt down so suddenly. Apologies, Fricka." Leon chuckled, his sword returning to nonexistent as he stepped closer to her, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You're doing well, I hope?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Ah! I shouldn't have leapt down so suddenly. Apologies, Fricka." Leon chuckled, his sword returning to nonexistent as he stepped closer to her, and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"You're doing well, I hope?"

[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yeah... I'm fine" Fricka said, smiling a bit/

"I'm heading towards the pool to take a bath... wanna join me?" She added after a pause.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I-I...I do, alright! N-now will you please stop touching me?!"
"Then why are you so adamant on cursing people? Why are you so hellbent on punishment? Why do you ignore the possibility of forgiveness?" She asked, each question being louder than the last. She then got quiet, her next question being almost silent. "Why do you have so much hate?"

oie_transparent%209_zpsquw3ygnp.png

fc6602e458_98999842_o2_zpso2yp1kkr.gif

...♅Akira vanished from his position, and appeared in the centre of the Shuron Encampment. He looked around and quickly found the three Shurons, whose looks of terror signified that they knew who he was. Purple sparks began to form around Akira's body as he raised his hand. He spoke in an angered tone, the sparks slowly beginning to restrain themselves♅...

I've found you. Now I'm going to wipe you out.

tumblr_m74ya363Pr1rrbpmoo1_500_zpsnm8xltoz.gif

...The Shurons huddled together, a clear indication of panic and fear. The three were different. It was a male, female and child. The male spoke as he stood infront of the female and child, as if shielding them with his body☄...

Please stop! We weren't part of the plan to attack the Sanctums! We only want the safety of our-!

...♅The sun was suddenly devoured by Akira's power, which caused it's light to become red. The sky darkened, and the clouds even more so. Akira spoke as he began walking towards the group, uncaring of their intentions♅...

What do I care? I'm so old now. I used to have so much mercy.. No more.

vb4QG2_zpselpvtn5p.gif

...The male Shuron grit his teeth. It seemed like his lie wasn't believed.. He spoke as he fired a ball of yellow power towards Akira☄...

Dammit it!

...♅The ball struck Akira, causing dust and debris to surround his body. The dust was suddenly pushed away as it was revealed that Akira stood unharmed, with not even the smallest hint of the attack having ever taken place. Akira spoke as his piercing silver irises focused on the Shuron♅...

You'll die if you don't try harder.

yowZjd_zps7tbwltah.gif

...The male Shuron didn't leave the female and child's side as he looked at Akira in horror. The difference in power was incomparable☄...

W-what the..?

...♅Akira slowly raised his hand and a white aura began to form in the centre of his palm. Suddenly, a blinding light occurred, causing the male Shuron to stagger backwards♅...

Begone you worms.

tumblr_mxxjb3e7oC1r92q67o2_500_zps4idsried.gif

...When the male Shuron stumbled backwards, it was then realised that he was alone. He looked around and saw that nothing remained of the female and child. The now last remaining Shuron's anger suddenly exploded. He shouted as he fired multiple singularities towards Akira☄...

You bastard!

...♅Akira suddenly vanished from his position, and appeared behind the Shuron. He spoke as he raised Datenshi into the air and spun around, bringing it's sharp edge down through the male. He burst in to black particles as he split apart♅...

I told you to try harder.

y0OewB_zpstbaybpdq.gif

...♅Akira sighed and Datenshi, his sword vanished. Akira turned around and turned into black smoke, soon disappearing from the area. He manifested within his office at the school, in the form he was in previously. He brought the remaining Sanctum tomes from the Estate and placed them onto his desk. He spoke as he sat down and began reaching them♅...

There must be a way to get back to the space of Euphoria.. If I can do that, I can bring back all the Sanctums who died, along with the planet itself. I just need to read..

no slide no slide no slide

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
"Then why are you so adamant on cursing people? Why are you so hellbent on punishment? Why do you ignore the possibility of forgiveness?" She asked, each question being louder than the last. She then got quiet, her next question being almost silent. "Why do you have so much hate?"
"S-stop asking questions!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back