• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . . You really want to know why? Because it's what I am, it's who I have to be. I'm the goddess of chaos and destruction... I only exist to cause trouble...there's your fucking answer..." She mutters.
Seria smiles. Today couldn't get any better could it?
Hannah laughed. "Ansom is the exact same thing. Only on a larger scale. Wouldn't that make him more hateful? More spiteful? More cruel?" She chuckled. "Well he's not. He's loyal to his friends. He has friends. He has a daughter." She shook her head. "But whatever. Think what you want."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah laughed. "Ansom is the exact same thing. Only on a larger scale. Wouldn't that make him more hateful? More spiteful? More cruel?" She chuckled. "Well he's not. He's loyal to his friends. He has friends. He has a daughter." She shook her head. "But whatever. Think what you want."
correction: 2 daughters, and a son. but then the only recent daughter was just Mitsu. Yuki and Azusa were way back))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
correction: 2 daughters, and a son. but then the only recent daughter was just Mitsu. Yuki and Azusa were way back))
(Correction: Tons of children. But Mitsu was the only one he talked to.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon broke the kiss so she could take a break, resting her forehead on Seria's breathing kind of heavily♱...
Seria giggles. "Getting a bit tired?"

NeoClassical said:
"...I answered your question, now answer mine. How are you resisting the power of the cursed artifacts?" Haiiro asks, purposefully changing the topic. She looked a bit melancholy.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

Erika-Chiba-brocon-mahouka-episode-15.jpg

Asuna held her arms up to her chest, a slightly surprised look on her face as she was caught off guard by both, Eleanor's question and reaction. She then spoke, "I can't say for sure. Humans are pretty unpredictable..."

More Info

Outside the school

Mood:

Surprised

Talking with Eleanor

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with: Eleanor

Tags: @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I answered your question, now answer mine. How are you resisting the power of the cursed artifacts?" Haiiro asks, purposefully changing the topic. She looked a bit melancholy.
''Haha...yeah...I can still keep going though..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah shook her head. "It doesn't matter. You can't prevent it anyway."

JJKab said:
"Welp, I'm learing as well as you, actually" Chler said, smiling. She looked over her own shoulder, as some bird chirping was heard, and soon, a small bird flew into the room, and landed on Chler's shoulder, chirping happily.
She laughed gently, petting the bird, then looking over at Maiko

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, hearing the bird chirping somewhere around them, and then seeing in move in from out of nowhere.
"ah...!" she remarked quietly, entranced by the event. "that was so cool...~!" she exclaims. "did that just happen, or is that another power of yours?" she smiled, watching the bird dotingly. 'like a fairytale...'

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

@JJKab[/URL]
"Yup. They're." Fricka said with a smirk, as she opened the door, walking through it

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blinked, hearing the bird chirping somewhere around them, and then seeing in move in from out of nowhere.
"ah...!" she remarked quietly, entranced by the event. "that was so cool...~!" she exclaims. "did that just happen, or is that another power of yours?" she smiled, watching the bird dotingly. 'like a fairytale...'

notes

character sheet: here!

tags @JJKab

notes: none!

Chler smirked lightly, letting the bird chirp around before it flew off away through the same door it came in

"Nope, it's my lil' Gizmo" She said, giggling.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "Doubt it." She sighed. "Can I leave now. You seem to like solitude."
"Oh no, you aren't fucking leaving... If I can't used cursed artifacts, then I'll have to curse you myself."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder continued to kiss Seria as the wind gently blew♱...
Seria purrs, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh no, you aren't fucking leaving... If I can't used cursed artifacts, then I'll have to curse you myself."
...♱Cinder would've done more than this but since they were in school on a pretty open roof, kissing would just be the limit as she kept kissing Seria♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah rolled her eyes. "God dammit, Haiiro. Stop forcing me to hang out with you. Go get some actual friends or something." She smiled. "Oh wait. I forgot." She winked. "No one likes you."

@JJKab

Leon followed after her inside, waving at one of the attending staff as he headed towards the locker room.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder would've done more than this but since they were in school on a pretty open roof, kissing would just be the limit as she kept kissing Seria♱...
Seria smiles, purring quietly.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah rolled her eyes. "God dammit, Haiiro. Stop forcing me to hang out with you. Go get some actual friends or something." She smiled. "Oh wait. I forgot." She winked. "No one likes you."
"...SHUT THE HELL UP!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria smiles, purring quietly.
"...SHUT THE HELL UP!"
Hannah tilted her head. "Did I strike a nerve?" She smiled. "I'm sorry but you seem to like it that way. Poor little Haiiro. All alone with a gap in her memory. No one who actually wants to help her."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah tilted her head. "Did I strike a nerve?" She smiled. "I'm sorry but you seem to like it that way. Poor little Haiiro. All alone with a gap in her memory. No one who actually wants to help her."
"S-SHUT UP! Just shut up..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back