• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Artemistel said:

[[ Eleanor Hashimoto ]]

tumblr_n08fw8smzw1ro861co2_500.gif

She suddenly stopped, looking seriously at Asuna.

"Do you think that humans will try to take our powers away again?" she asked her, wide-eyed.

no slide no slide no slide
Mood
Serious
Interaction
Asuna
Tags
@Roman

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Asuna Hatori

~ Red Head Genius

Erika-Chiba-brocon-mahouka-episode-15.jpg

Asuna held her arms up to her chest, a slightly surprised look on her face as she was caught off guard by both, Eleanor's question and reaction. She then spoke, "I can't say for sure. Humans are pretty unpredictable..."

More Info

Outside the school

Mood:

Surprised

Talking with Eleanor

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with: Eleanor

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs. She had to admit...she kinda liked looking at Hannah wearing a maid outfit. "Now let's see...what to make you do... I know, tell me your most embarrassing secret about yourself."
Hannah frowned. "But I've already done that. I've got no more secrets." She shrugged. "Sorry."

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet smiled and hugged him back, "I will, I couldn't possibly imagine you not being yourself" she said.

Mood
Happy
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Hugging Logan
[/border]

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Logan Dragonfire

~ Dragon Boy

"Well, I should head back to school. I don't know when my next class starts so I'd be out of luck if I'm not there and it's time for class." Logan said with a smile. "When the day is over, we can meet up at the park and get our date started. Sound good?"

More Info

Out

Mood:

Happy

Talking with Scarlet

Objective:

Get back to school

Interacting with: Name here

Tags: @

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

tumblr_n9cbgyUfRP1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Rosalie blinked a few times as he checked his own book before speaking wondering what he was reading from it before he spoke again. "I guess its alright...Its nothing secret or anything I guess, Its just how I talk to non-supers that get freaked out when I talk like this" the voice said simply, she quickly flicked through her notebook and then put it away into her bag.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sheltering

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arthur

Tags:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur scratched his chin and nodded. "Ah, okay. I see." He nodded. "Yeah, that explains the random, sliced sentences." He smiled, glad it wasn't just an event of horrible storytelling.

"Again, I'm sorry for taking the notebook. I just have a love for all things writing. I saw you using it as an umbrella and I got upset." He chuckled slightly.

He noticed that Rosalie's hair was drenched. As well as her body. "I can dry you if you want." He said, noticing how it sounded a bit odd.

JJKab said:
"Heath class, hmm?" Gregory said, with a smirk
"It wouldn't be a crime if I'd accompany you, would it?" He asked, leaning his forehead on Ariel's, cupping her chin with his hand.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel smiled softly, the lightest of pinks dusting at her cheeks as she cupped her chin "I don't think it would be at all" she said with a quiet giggle.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel smiled softly, the lightest of pinks dusting at her cheeks as she cupped her chin "I don't think it would be at all" she said with a quiet giggle.

Gregory smiled softly, as he lightly pecked Ariel's lips, releasing her

"Let's go then. Lead the way. I can be your puppet that you can experiment on" He said softly, gently grabbing her hand

NeoClassical said:
Hannah frowned. "But I've already done that. I've got no more secrets." She shrugged. "Sorry."
"...Darn. You're not a secretive person, I'm guessing. Hmm... In that case... ah, I don't know, just...Hmm..." Haiiro frowns, trying to come up with something. "Just...do the most humiliating thing you can think of."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Darn. You're not a secretive person, I'm guessing. Hmm... In that case... ah, I don't know, just...Hmm..." Haiiro frowns, trying to come up with something. "Just...do the most humiliating thing you can think of."
Hannah smiled. "Well, you were pretty humiliating so do you just want me to do you again?" She asked with a tilt in her head.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled. "Well, you were pretty humiliating so do you just want me to do you again?" She asked with a tilt in her head.
Haiiro sighs, crossing her arms. "Just do the actual most embarrassing thing you can think of already." She says, seeming a bit annoyed at Hannah's joke.

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur scratched his chin and nodded. "Ah, okay. I see." He nodded. "Yeah, that explains the random, sliced sentences." He smiled, glad it wasn't just an event of horrible storytelling.

"Again, I'm sorry for taking the notebook. I just have a love for all things writing. I saw you using it as an umbrella and I got upset." He chuckled slightly.

He noticed that Rosalie's hair was drenched. As well as her body. "I can dry you if you want." He said, noticing how it sounded a bit odd.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

giphy.gif

Rosalie raised a brow when he said he took the book, so her suspicious were correct. "I knew that book didn't just fall out of my hands, I was holding on pretty tight..." Her voice spoke as she looked him up an down. She then smiled. Rosalie was never one for holding grudges against people or anything like that. "...But it's alright, you meant no harm". At his next words she looked at him with a confused expression ".... Dry me?" She repeated, yeah, that did sound really odd...

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with Arthur

Mood:

Confused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arthur

Tags:

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled softly, as he lightly pecked Ariel's lips, releasing her
"Let's go then. Lead the way. I can be your puppet that you can experiment on" He said softly, gently grabbing her hand

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled "My puppet? That sounds a little odd doesn't it, makes me sound like a mad scientist" she said shaking her head as she made her way to the classroom

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled "My puppet? That sounds a little odd doesn't it, makes me sound like a mad scientist" she said shaking her head as she made her way to the classroom

"You're kinda mad that you agreed to date me" Gregory joked, kissing Ariel's cheek lightly, following her.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, crossing her arms. "Just do the actual most embarrassing thing you can think of already." She says, seeming a bit annoyed at Hannah's joke.
Hannah put her finger to her chin in a thinking manner. "Huh....I really do not know. I guess I can't really feel embarrassed around you. You've seen me all exposed before." She shrugged.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

giphy.gif

Rosalie raised a brow when he said he took the book, so her suspicious were correct. "I knew that book didn't just fall out of my hands, I was holding on pretty tight..." Her voice spoke as she looked him up an down. She then smiled. Rosalie was never one for holding grudges against people or anything like that. "...But it's alright, you meant no harm". At his next words she looked at him with a confused expression ".... Dry me?" She repeated, yeah, that did sound really odd...

Extra Info

School grounds

Talking with Arthur

Mood:

Confused

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arthur

Tags:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur laughed. He could see the confusion on Rosalie's face. Past the raindrops of course. He shook his head. "Sorry. That did sound a bit weird." He held up his book. "You see, I can dry you using this. Whatever I write in the book, or anywhere else, happens." He smiled. "It's how I got your notebook."

He wrote a quick sentence in his book and Rosalie's hair became dry. He then wrote another and her clothes became dry and warm, like they were fresh out of a dryer. "See?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah put her finger to her chin in a thinking manner. "Huh....I really do not know. I guess I can't really feel embarrassed around you. You've seen me all exposed before." She shrugged.
"...Well shit... Now I have to actually think of something." Haiiro mutters.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well shit... Now I have to actually think of something." Haiiro mutters.
Hannah shrugged before looking around. "Say, do you still have my old room?" She asked, looking back at Haiiro. "Or did you destroy it?"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged before looking around. "Say, do you still have my old room?" She asked, looking back at Haiiro. "Or did you destroy it?"
"...Uh...I don't actually know?... When I woke up half of my dimension was just gone, sooooo I have no idea. It's probably still there though, if it was near the memory room." Haiiro shrugs. "Anyway, why are you asking?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Uh...I don't actually know?... When I woke up half of my dimension was just gone, sooooo I have no idea. It's probably still there though, if it was near the memory room." Haiiro shrugs. "Anyway, why are you asking?"
Hannah nodded. "Oh, I was just wondering." She smiled. "I kind of miss it, you know?" She began to walk around the room. "I had a nice bookshelf, a comfy bed." She turned to Haiiro. "A very comfy bed. A tv, a couch." She chuckled. "It was pretty cool."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Oh, I was just wondering." She smiled. "I kind of miss it, you know?" She began to walk around the room. "I had a nice bookshelf, a comfy bed." She turned to Haiiro. "A very comfy bed. A tv, a couch." She chuckled. "It was pretty cool."
"Oh that room? Yeah, that room's still there. I wondered why the hell that room existed." Haiiro shrugs. "Hey, you aren't just trying to distract me, are you?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder smiled into the kiss as she started using her tongue♱...
Seria smiles, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.

JJKab said:
"You're kinda mad that you agreed to date me" Gregory joked, kissing Ariel's cheek lightly, following her.
Ariel looked to him and laughed gently "Really? Why's that?" She asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh that room? Yeah, that room's still there. I wondered why the hell that room existed." Haiiro shrugs. "Hey, you aren't just trying to distract me, are you?"
Seria smiles, wrapping her arms tightly around Cinder.
Hannah nodded. "Yeah that's cool. I'm glad it wasn't destroyed. We had a lot of...memories in there." She looked at Haiiro whenever she asked her question but immediately looked away without answering. "What about the game room? That's still there right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back