• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded, though feeling a bit bad for having stated the obvious.
"i just got here too. actually," she says quickly, but quickly stopping, realizing she could probably do something to help. she quickly holds up a finger and hurries off, having spotted a cooler a little ways away. a few moments later, she makes it back over, and a bottle of water in hand. "here," she offers softly.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

"Thank you" Chler said a bit tiredly, and grabbed the bottle. Opening it, she took at least two deep sips, before letting our a silent moan of relief

"Thanks.... How can I repay my saviour" She asked, giving a small wink.

(Anyone willing to rp? Fricka is free...

Good mother, as I come back, over 255 alerts. .)

Roman said:
"Well the school is where most supernaturals are. A lot of them don't stay in the cottfor safety reasons." Asuna said. "Like I told you earlier, it was not too long ago the humans were trying to take our powers away."

[[ Eleanor Hashimoto ]]

tumblr_n08fw8smzw1ro861co2_500.gif

She suddenly stopped, looking seriously at Asuna.

"Do you think that humans will try to take our powers away again?" she asked her, wide-eyed.

no slide no slide no slide
Mood
Serious
Interaction
Asuna
Tags
@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Sure. I mean, I don't care that much if we're late for class..."
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes. Everyone starts lunch at the same time. It's still only the beginning of lunch. )))

[/QUOTE]
(literally, Cinder and Seria ate, went to classroom, went to principal's office, went to roof, made out, went back to the classroom xD )

''Alright.''

...♱She said before leading Seria to the roof♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
(literally, Cinder and Seria ate, went to classroom, went to principal's office, went to roof, made out, went back to the classroom xD )
''Alright.''

...♱She said before leading Seria to the roof♱...
Seria follows Cinder.

Ballerina said:

(Going to bed, night!)

Isabella groaned. It impossible to get a decent meal around here with all the magical people that surrounded her, if she tried to feed off them she would only get nasty side effects."Slimy black liquid,you don't say... well my deal I never told you about is off!" She huffed before being struck with yet another idea. "That is unless you can find me a human, preferably dead, now this doesn't mean I'd like a rotten one. By the way, I'm Isabella Dunshire, you'll be my co-worker for the next three days if you would like to get back at those bullies..."

(nighty night I'll just leave this here)

Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire sighed when the deal is off "I guess I couldn't force you to do it huh" he said. "I'm Quoire Zamora, dead bodies? well as long as it's human blood I guess, are blood packs okay? or do you really want a dead human being?" he asked Isabella thinking that he might make it a bit easier than finding a human and kill it because he's always busy at his home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back