• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
P
Hannah sighed. "Well, I guess you wanted to try something new so you made yourself into a guy and me into a girl." She nodded slowly. "We then did it that way."
"O-o-oh... Now I'm regretting asking that.............. Hmm................. Ah, I've got an idea." Haiiro snapped her fingers and a cursed maid outfit from her cursed artifact collection appeared in the room. Haiiro untied Hannah. "Now, put on the maid outfit."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"O-o-oh... Now I'm regretting asking that.............. Hmm................. Ah, I've got an idea." Haiiro snapped her fingers and a cursed maid outfit from her cursed artifact collection appeared in the room. Haiiro untied Hannah. "Now, put on the maid outfit."
Hannah nodded and rubbed her wrists before grabbing the maid outfit. She examined it and sighed. "Seriously?" She shrugged her shoulders. "If you say so." She put it over her own clothes because she didn't feel like stripping down in front of a crazed goddess.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded and rubbed her wrists before grabbing the maid outfit. She examined it and sighed. "Seriously?" She shrugged her shoulders. "If you say so." She put it over her own clothes because she didn't feel like stripping down in front of a crazed goddess.
Haiiro frowns, turning around. "Not over your clothes, as your clothes. Do it right, Hannah."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she giggled♱...

"I love you too~" Seria says, smiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, turning around. "Not over your clothes, as your clothes. Do it right, Hannah."
Hannah rolled her eyes. "So picky." Anything to make Haiiro think she was really subordinate. The cuffs blocked most of the amulet's Magic, but some of it still leaked out. She had to slightly fight off the commands.

She stripped down and then put the outfit on. "There." She said glumly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...♱Cinder just smiled before kissing Seria's cheek as they walked♱...

NeoClassical said:
Hannah rolled her eyes. "So picky." Anything to make Haiiro think she was really subordinate. The cuffs blocked most of the amulet's Magic, but some of it still leaked out. She had to slightly fight off the commands.
She stripped down and then put the outfit on. "There." She said glumly.
Haiiro broke into laughter. "Oh man, that's just hilarious! And I'm glad that you put it on correctly, because, now it's curse will take effect. It...acts exactly the same as the necklace, but is much stronger. It's actually part of a set, you see." She says, smiling. "In other words, it also takes away your free will, and is more powerful. I have a feeling that you're resilient to magic, so, best to be safe here." She says, nodding. "Although I must admit, you look cute in a maid outfit."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder just smiled before kissing Seria's cheek as they walked♱...
Seria blushes, following Cinder.

Moonstone

It took a moment for Moonstone to make any sounds. All they could do was look up at the monster behind Junchi looking confused and surprised. They pointed to the monster behind Junchi and tried to get them to realize what was behind them. They weren't sure if they should scream and run, protect Junchi, or get closer to the monster. It looked pretty cool, but dangerous.

Extra Information

Mood: Confused, Interested

Interacting With: Junchi, The monster behind Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @MrEvilMexican @Nona

Mei Junchi

When Junchi saw Moonstone pointing towards something behind them. When they turned to look at what was behind them, they turned to see... a huge octopus-like monster way too close for comfort. "W-What is that?" Junchi asked fearfully as they backed away. When Sirius asked a question that Junchi deemed not appropriate for what was going on at the moment, they yelled, "I'm not going to answer your question until you explain to me what that thing is!"

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Scared

Interacting With: Sirius, The octopus-like monster

Character Sheet:
Mei Junchi

Tags:
@MrEvilMexican

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Chler sighed, looking at the girl. She smiled lightly
"Hi... I am actually rushing in. as you can clearly see" She exclaimed, still getting herself together

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded, though feeling a bit bad for having stated the obvious.
"i just got here too. actually," she says quickly, but quickly stopping, realizing she could probably do something to help. she quickly holds up a finger and hurries off, having spotted a cooler a little ways away. a few moments later, she makes it back over, and a bottle of water in hand. "here," she offers softly.

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro broke into laughter. "Oh man, that's just hilarious! And I'm glad that you put it on correctly, because, now it's curse will take effect. It...acts exactly the same as the necklace, but is much stronger. It's actually part of a set, you see." She says, smiling. "In other words, it also takes away your free will, and is more powerful. I have a feeling that you're resilient to magic, so, best to be safe here." She says, nodding. "Although I must admit, you look cute in a maid outfit."
''So...did you enjoy the kiss?''

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/bg]

@Nona[/URL]

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Luckily for Madoka his surprise would come. Not exactly as he thought but Moriko wasn't actually exactly in class, she had a study period, which she had been allowed to spend outside, where else would a girl who loved plants go on such a nice day? She had found herself a comfortable spot outside for herself to sit as she had a book opened and placed on her lap and a lollipop she had been snacking on in her mouth as she studied.

Extra Info

School courtyard

Studying

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Study

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Mei Junchi[/URL]

Tags: @MrEvilMexican {/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

Moonstone

"H-Hair? Oh, um, why would it interest you? Moonstone tried to smooth down their headscarf, but it didn't work exactly as they planned. The scarf still looked bumpy and it was still obvious it wasn't actual hair. "Um, I... Uh... I have to go to the...."

Moonstone saw Junchi in the distance walking towards them. "Oh! Would you like to meet my friend?"

Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena watched as they fumbled nervously with their words about their hair. She honestly felt tempted to touch it to see what it was made out of, but they were towering above her in height so she wouldn't reach. That, and she had been distracted away by their question. "huh, sure, I do not see why not" she answered calmly.

Extra Info

School dormitories

Meeting Moonshines friend

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Moonshine

Tags:

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah." She sighed and slid down the wall before glancing up at Haiiro. "I may look cute in this but I must've looked much more cuter all those years ago. Man, the way you followed me around everywhere. You were so clingy." She laughed. "You were especially clingy whenever I was naked." She winked

Ansom sighed, having found the memory room. As he suspected, there was a row of missing film from a shelf. "Guess it's not going to be that easy." He nodded and looked around the room, viewing the titles of the memories. Some were pretty embarrassing it seemed.

He furrowed his brow. Whoever did this had to have knowledge and access of this dimension. One name came to mind. Elizabeth. Dammit. He had to speak to the sister.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria nods. "It was great~ It was probably the best first kiss that anyone could ask for!~"
''Glad you liked it. We can do that again at my place.''

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

Sirius Shadowmire The Eye of The Void

The monster sighed. It's eye faded away and the tentacles retracted and soon, it was gone. Sirius brushed some dust off him and turned to Junchi.
What did I tell you? I'm a monster. That was me. Geez. Couldn't you realize I wasn't next to you? He sighed. You can stop freaking out now. If I wanted, I could've turned you guys into a pile of ashes. He put the shades back on. So will you please answer my question now?

@The Royal Keen

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur raised an eyebrow when he heard the voice. He turned around. Nope. No one behind him. The girl was the only one around. He frowned and opened up his book. "Ah, I see." He muttered before smiling at the girl in front of him.

Rosalie was her name. She seemed very interesting. A mute able to manipulate sound to project her own voice. Incredible. "Sorry about looking. I thought it would be a neat story or something. My curiosity got the better of me." He rubbed the back of his head.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

tumblr_n9cbgyUfRP1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Rosalie blinked a few times as he checked his own book before speaking wondering what he was reading from it before he spoke again. "I guess its alright...Its nothing secret or anything I guess, Its just how I talk to non-supers that get freaked out when I talk like this" the voice said simply, she quickly flicked through her notebook and then put it away into her bag.

Extra Info

School grounds

Sheltering

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Arthur

Tags:

NeoClassical said:
Hannah rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah." She sighed and slid down the wall before glancing up at Haiiro. "I may look cute in this but I must've looked much more cuter all those years ago. Man, the way you followed me around everywhere. You were so clingy." She laughed. "You were especially clingy whenever I was naked." She winked
Ansom sighed, having found the memory room. As he suspected, there was a row of missing film from a shelf. "Guess it's not going to be that easy." He nodded and looked around the room, viewing the titles of the memories. Some were pretty embarrassing it seemed.

He furrowed his brow. Whoever did this had to have knowledge and access of this dimension. One name came to mind. Elizabeth. Dammit. He had to speak to the sister.
Haiiro frowned. "You think you're soooooo funny, don't you? You know what, you should just be really dang flirty. It would fit you."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she smiled at her♱...

"A-alright." Seria says, smiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowned. "You think you're soooooo funny, don't you? You know what, you should just be really dang flirty. It would fit you."
"A-alright." Seria says, smiling.
Hannah shrugged. "What? Am I not flirty enough?" She giggled. "Can't get enough of my soothsaying words?" She smirked at Haiiro. "It fits me you say? Well, want me to tell you something that barely fit you?" She winked and stuck out her tongue.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "What? Am I not flirty enough?" She giggled. "Can't get enough of my soothsaying words?" She smirked at Haiiro. "It fits me you say? Well, want me to tell you something that barely fit you?" She winked and stuck out her tongue.
Haiiro stared at Hannah for a second. Wait...was she acting more flirty? Oh, yeah, the maid outfit and necklace. They must have interpreted that as an order to Hannah. "...What? I don't get that third thing you said at all."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh? Oh...no. Well...I was in bed with one guy but...it was like a one night stand. My mother had forbidden me to go out with him since he was an Incubus...''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

''Why do you ask?''
Ramona tapped her chin in thought after being asked why she asked her question. She didn't know herself... She just wanted to she guessed.

"Honestly... I don't know."

Mei Junchi

Junchi took a few deep breaths, then looked up at Sirius. "F-Fine. The reason why I call Moonstone "they" is because they don't have a gender. Biological or otherwise. I think it would confuse me even more if I kept calling them "he" or "she", and they don't even seem to properly respond when someone calls them "Mr." or" Girl." or whatever. They just stare at the person for a bit until realizing the person was talking to them. Happy?"

Extra Information

Mood: Nervous, Annoyed

Interacting With: Sirius

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @MrEvilMexican

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire tilts his head "you...are you allergic to silver? man I knew there were more weird things in this school" he said with a bit of a surprised tone, he knew she'll ask for another payment he pulled another object from his bag and it looks like a button, he pressed it and an invisible soundproof barrier covered the two and grabs back his pouch with a lot of silver "so what kind of payment do you want then?" he asked the girl, he might know something about her which got him curious but business is first I guess "this is the first time I became a bad guy...but those guys asked for it so...spit it out what kind of payment do you want?".
"Um... excuse me? Weird?!?" She said, clearly offended that he thought her allergy was strange. "You have to be an idiot to not know that we're in a magic high school... The key word is obviously magic, dummy!" Isabella yelled at him, letting the male take the bag back with his strange machines. There was a change in the volume of noise that Isabella noticed, there had to sound proof barrier of sorts surrounding the two. Her eyes widened once she realized she was free to tell him what she really wanted. " Do you really want to know? Well, I'm going to ask you a question first before I tell you my pitch, are you human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back