• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "What? Am I not flirty enough?" She giggled. "Can't get enough of my soothsaying words?" She smirked at Haiiro. "It fits me you say? Well, want me to tell you something that barely fit you?" She winked and stuck out her tongue.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro stared at Hannah for a second. Wait...was she acting more flirty? Oh, yeah, the maid outfit and necklace. They must have interpreted that as an order to Hannah. "...What? I don't get that third thing you said at all."
Haiiro sighs. She had to admit...she kinda liked looking at Hannah wearing a maid outfit. "Now let's see...what to make you do... I know, tell me your most embarrassing secret about yourself."

Mei Junchi

Junchi giggled. "I can't take you seriously when you're so melodramatic. Anyways, I should go and get my friend, then I can head to dorms. I want to get my room here ready, and leave." They then stretched. "I'm pretty excited too. I hope I get to room with Moonstone, and not some person I've never met before. That'll make things so much more fun and interesting."

Extra Information

Mood: Excited

Interacting With: Sirius

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @MrEvilMexican

Ballerina said:
"Um... excuse me? Weird?!?" She said, clearly offended that he thought her allergy was strange. "You have to be an idiot to not know that we're in a magic high school... The key word is obviously magic, dummy!" Isabella yelled at him, letting the male take the bag back with his strange machines. There was a change in the volume of noise that Isabella noticed, there had to sound proof barrier of sorts surrounding the two. Her eyes widened once she realized she was free to tell him what she really wanted. " Do you really want to know? Well, I'm going to ask you a question first before I tell you my pitch, are you human?
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire just smiled "oh I'm sorry...my mistake" he apologized, he didn't know that calling her weird or calling everyone weird is offensive so he just apologized with a bow "hmm...does an experimented human count? I mean I was conducted to Inhumane types of things so does it count or not?" he was a bit confused if experimented human is still a human or not since he's just a test subject.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowned. "You think you're soooooo funny, don't you? You know what, you should just be really dang flirty. It would fit you."
"A-alright." Seria says, smiling.
...♱Cinder just smiled as they walked♱...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wow! You literally just met xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Same with Kuroh and Hime. After the whole assassination thing faded, Kuroh still fucked Hime for a good 7 hours and got her pregnant..)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yup.''
(gonna shower)
"...I'm a bit nervous about class...but since I have class with you I know I'll be fine... Nothing bad can happen to me as long as I'm with you... Or at least, that's the way my weird luck seems to work."

Sirius Shadowmire The Eye of The Void

Sirius sighed at Junchi.
He aimed at a rock behind her and fired a purple orb at it. The rock completely disappeared from reality on contact. I could do that to you. Try not to annoy me. If you do, it may be the last thing you do. Although I wouldn't do it since I still need to know where the dorms are.

@The Royal Keen

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...okay.''
"Yeah." Ramona said, watching as they guy from before finally gained consciousness, and attempted to crawl away before dropping back to the ground. Ramona then looked at Kristako again, soon speaking, "I don't often socialize with my fellow students because most of them are just flat out pervs, but you don't seem like that. Wanna do some stuff or something?"

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire just smiled "oh I'm sorry...my mistake" he apologized, he didn't know that calling her weird or calling everyone weird is offensive so he just apologized with a bow "hmm...does an experimented human count? I mean I was conducted to Inhumane types of things so does it count or not?" he was a bit confused if experimented human is still a human or not since he's just a test subject.
Isabella sighed, her efforts seemed to be fruitless. "If anything, you're the weird one... if we had more time I would tell you all the reasons why, but unfortunately we don't." It was unfortunate to hear that he had been experimented on, the possibility that his blood has been tampered with was far too high. " Dear, now's not the time for a tragic backstory... have you ever had vaccinations of any kind or needles suck in you for other reasons." She needed to evaluate the boy first before she sunk her teeth into him. Last time she didn't do a background check on her victim, she wound up abnormally aggressive for half the day and killed a friendship.

Mei Junchi

Junchi flinched, but tried to look like it didn't bother them. They rolled their eyes and said, "If you really wanted me dead, you'd just kill me now and go to the main office to pick up a map of the school." They then turned away from Sirius and walked over towards where Moonstone and the girl they were near was.

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed, Slightly afraid

Status: Walking away from Sirius, and towards Elaena Rilla and Moonstone

Interacting With: Sirius

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @MrEvilMexican @Nona

Madoka's ears twitched as he scanned the ground, and smiled as his gaze landed on Moriko, reading a book and eating candy. Madoka purred happily, hefting his fish on his shoulder as he leapt down from the rooftop. He landed on the ground gently, and made his way to her. Madoka's tail wagged behind him happily as he plopped into the grass in front of Moriko.

"Good morning!~" he said, setting the platter of food down in front of himself. He lifted another fish to his lips, and swllowed it whole.

@Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm a bit nervous about class...but since I have class with you I know I'll be fine... Nothing bad can happen to me as long as I'm with you... Or at least, that's the way my weird luck seems to work."
''Don't worry. Besides we probably aren't gonna go into combat on the first day.''

Roman said:
"Yeah." Ramona said, watching as they guy from before finally gained consciousness, and attempted to crawl away before dropping back to the ground. Ramona then looked at Kristako again, soon speaking, "I don't often socialize with my fellow students because most of them are just flat out pervs, but you don't seem like that. Wanna do some stuff or something?"
''Um..sure. What do you wanna do?''

Ballerina said:
Isabella sighed, her efforts seemed to be fruitless. "If anything, you're the weird one... if we had more time I would tell you all the reasons why, but unfortunately we don't." It was unfortunate to hear that he had been experimented on, the possibility that his blood has been tampered with was far too high. " Dear, now's not the time for a tragic backstory... have you ever had vaccinations of any kind or needles suck in you for other reasons." She needed to evaluate the boy first before she sunk her teeth into him. Last time she didn't do a background check on her victim, she wound up abnormally aggressive for half the day and killed a friendship.
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire looks up if he remembered he was vaccinated and the answer was obviously yes "yeah...but I never knew what they injected on me...if I remember some of it was poison and the other one was some kind of slimy black liquid....I dunno" he said and he was not very certain about some weird things that was injected into him but it's obvious that sucking his blood would be a bad a idea but if someone even tries to drink his blood some weird effects or new illnesses will happen.

Mayyflower said:
Origami blushed when he twirled her. "Why thank you.." she says smiling, something about him made her very happy. She usually was mean to everyone but him.. he was different.
Being around her made him feel...free. She was like a sweet medicine to cure his aching past. But he was also inclined to not make the same mistakes he made then. With her, he could just be. "It is not a problem, my dear." he said with an honest smile. Hearts would be flowing off of them if that could be visualized.

@Mayyflower

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire the Weird Blondie

Quoire looks up if he remembered he was vaccinated and the answer was obviously yes "yeah...but I never knew what they injected on me...if I remember some of it was poison and the other one was some kind of slimy black liquid....I dunno" he said and he was not very certain about some weird things that was injected into him but it's obvious that sucking his blood would be a bad a idea but if someone even tries to drink his blood some weird effects or new illnesses will happen.

(Going to bed, night!)

Isabella groaned. It impossible to get a decent meal around here with all the magical people that surrounded her, if she tried to feed off them she would only get nasty side effects."Slimy black liquid,you don't say... well my deal I never told you about is off!" She huffed before being struck with yet another idea. "That is unless you can find me a human, preferably dead, now this doesn't mean I'd like a rotten one. By the way, I'm Isabella Dunshire, you'll be my co-worker for the next three days if you would like to get back at those bullies..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back