• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Wow...you're not making this fun in the slightest..."
Seria meows, looking up at Cinder.
''We're still in school...could you turn back now please?''

...♱She asked as she smiled at her♱...

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]

Isabella's gaze traced back to the boy, a confused expression taking over her facade. She thought she had already agreed, but it seemed she wanted her to speak. Speak? She couldn't possibly say something. Could she? It was entirely too risky. No. She couldn't. She shouldn't. A sudden sense of urgency filled her, a semi-formed state of panic.

For a few seconds, she stared aimlessly at the floor below her feet, clutching her hands into tightly balled fists. Her thoughts were swarming, before she had a chance to sort if all out, she found herself speaking. It was quiet, almost silent, but audible. Due to the fact they were the only two that had been left in the room since everyone else rushed out in a normal fashion, she couldn't help but to be heard.

"Yes...food."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Wow...you're not making this fun in the slightest..."
Seria meows, looking up at Cinder.
Hannah winked. "I may not make it fun." She tilted her head to the side. "No, that's not my job. I won't make this fun for you at all." She smiled. "He will."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We're still in school...could you turn back now please?''
...♱She asked as she smiled at her♱...
Seria meows, jumping off of Cinder's lap and turning back to normal.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah winked. "I may not make it fun." She tilted her head to the side. "No, that's not my job. I won't make this fun for you at all." She smiled. "He will."
"...Ugh...So, I either torture you and have no fun doing it, and also get the shit beaten out of me by Ansom, or release you, and still get the shit beaten out of me by Ansom. Juuuuuust fucking great."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Ugh...So, I either torture you and have no fun doing it, and also get the shit beaten out of me by Ansom, or release you, and still get the shit beaten out of me by Ansom. Juuuuuust fucking great."
''There we go.''

...♱She said as she smiled♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah grinned. "Oh. Ansom will be your later worry." She nodded slightly. "You're not very aware of your surroundings." She let out a low whistle. There was an eerie silence....

HimeragiSeiker said:
''There we go.''
...♱She said as she smiled♱...
Seria smiles. "Being able to turn into a cat is really convenient."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah grinned. "Oh. Ansom will be your later worry." She nodded slightly. "You're not very aware of your surroundings." She let out a low whistle. There was an eerie silence....
"...You do know that there's no way for anything to get in or out of this room except me, right?"

Kalin Scarlet](Mhmm ^>^) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Layla's gaze had yet to open to awake her from her slumber. Who could blame her? She was exhausted. In fact, as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was asleep. With an empty mind, and a half curled body, she continued to doze peacefully. Golden loose strands pooled about her facade and shoulders. Even as the sun seemed into the room, her irises remained unmoved and shielded by her eyelids. There was no telling when she would wake up, for if left alone, she could sleep through numerous days. However, it was sure that Kalin would somehow wake her up. Or otherwise, some factor of disturbance would.

QT2G2.jpg

Lumina said:

YDaIf7t.png

swMVNwXLXR2hAJj58rA4edaD3BNQuStHJL92YjftzkCCxTD-_a5fMjHsOj3LDUhN994B9EeV=s630

This was going to be entertaining. Alejandro wasn't expecting her to be here at all! Astrid couldn't help but chuckle at his reactions, seriously, they were too good. If it was going to be like this, she was going to make damn sure she was going to have fun with it. He seemed less than pleased that she was next to him, so she made a point to lean closer to him, looking at him with a bit of a suggestive glance. It was more teasing than anything, but it did what she wanted - it got students in the class to pay attention. She started hearing whispers and giggles almost immediately, and though she couldn't hear what they were saying, she had a pretty good guess.

"Aw, Blue, how could you forget me so easily?~" Astrid fake pouted, trying to look sad as she leaned back a bit as she looked up at him. She was trying not to bust out laughing, which proved more difficult than she expected, but somehow she kept her face in a saddened expression. She felt like messing with him, and to make it better she knew that it'd probably get a reaction out of him. Good. She kind of wanted to see how far under his skin she could get. Astrid wasn't sure why exactly she wanted it, but she did. There was just something about him that made her want to get close. So she was going to have fun doing it.

no slide
no slide no slide

CIr0jvM.png

tumblr_m9ubu5y6gh1r6n1x0o1_500.jpeg

Roman was always so nice and warm to hug. Even when they were kids and he wouldn't hug back, she always noticed how warm he was. It made it really nice to hug him every time, even if it was just her hugging on to him. But when he would actually reciprocate... that was the best feeling. Kaori felt her eyes close as his arms wrapped around her back, and she leaned her head against his chest for a moment before leaning back and breaking the hug.

She was glad to hear that school went well. Since he was a teacher, or a substitute one, one would hope that school days would go well. Although, he did say he left to come help her. This caused Kaori to blush some, before she laughed softly, bringing her hands behind her back as she smiled up at him.
"I'm not quite that pregnant yet, but I suppose it's okay to let you help me. In that case, I'm in your care Rommy~"

no slide
no slide no slide

EqjLVnf.png

tumblr_mj7vy3EXms1qjdyzdo1_500.gif

Skylar kept looking at Hyou, trying to calm herself down some. It's not like she wanted to be scared of him, or anything like that, but seeing him in this form in particular just took her by surprise. Her hands shook a bit as their gazes met, until he looked away and spoke, and Skylar's gaze dropped to her lap. She felt bad that she was acting this way, and she really was okay with him, but her body kind of acted on its own when he suddenly showed up. His words stung a bit, and she was about to say something when suddenly she felt something land in her lap. The cat that had flown in with Hyou was sitting on her lap, now talking to her. The fact that the cat was talking took her a big by surprise, but it definitely lessened her shock and fear over seeing the form of Hyou that attacked her.

Pantherlily was cute, and the surprise made her focus shift off of Hyou, and she found herself petting him him without meaning to. Maybe it was the idea that animals are comforting, and she looked at Lily while talking to both of them.
"I-I know, I'm sorry... I guess I was just... surprised to see you looking like that. I haven't seen that form of yours since..." her voice trailed off, and she tried to stop the memories of when he attacked her from coming back. "I-I'm not scared of you, I promise. I'm glad you came back." Skylar raised her gaze to meet Hyouinmaru's, smiling softly at him.

no slide
no slide no slide

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Alejandro Ishida

~ A Young Prodigy

uta-no-prince-sama-revolutions-episode-2-26.jpg

Alejandro was no stranger when it came to tricks... And he definitely wasn't thrilled sitting by, Astrid. He had to admit though, as much as he despised her, she was a really pretty girl, especially right now..l. Unfortunately, she wasn't his friend. He thought of her beauty as a waste. It could have went to someone who planned on making things better and not worst for someone. He then heard the other students whispering as she leaned on him or closer, someone of them asking each other if he was dating her all along. He stared at her through the corner of his eye. Just talking to her not too long ago felt like a mistake. He stood up and looked at Astrid.

"Don't... You'll give the others the wrong idea." he said before moving, only to be stopped. He looked at the person who stopped him, and blinked.
"Going somewhere Ishida? I assigned everyone a partner. You just so happen to be sitting next to yours." Mr. White said with a smile. Alejandro couldn't believe it. He looked back at Astrid before taking a seat and the other students still laughing and giggling between their whispers. "Hey, Ishida! Good catch!" One of the male students yelled. Alejandro just put his head down on the desk, groaning as he only could feel his dislike for Astrid growing. "We don't tolerate sleeping, Ishida. Detention." Alejandro quickly picked his head up and groaned more. "I hate this already..."

More Info

Weapons Class - Freshman

Mood:

Annoyed

Hating school right now

Objective:

Just get through the day

Interacting with: Astrid, Taylor

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Roman Ishida

~ The Man of Many Scars

tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

When Kaori let go of, Roman, he put his hands in his pockets. He had definitely made a mistake by not hugging her when they were kids. He felt like his whole attitude towards her was dumb. She meant so much then, but now she meant even more. He felt his heart throb for a moment, but he immediately reminded himself that he was married. When Kaori began speaking, Roman snapped back to reality, smiling softly in response to her words.

"Yeah. Consider anything you need done. I promise I'll take care of you." He said softly, gently placing his hand on her head. He sort of found their height difference funny, but cute also. "That's a promise." Roman added. He meant it to. Every word.

More Info

His apartment

Mood:

Deep in thought

Talking with Kaori

Objective:

Do anything he can to help

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Heart of Steel

vlcsnap-2015-06-13-13h43m19s155.png

Hyou didn't look at Skylar. He didn't want to see her the way, but he could tell she was smiling... He didn't know how, but he just knew. "Oh." He said quietly, taking a seat in the chair by the window. He sighed lightly before his red irises made their way to Skylar and Panther. He sighed again and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry... I just... I can't take having people scared of me if they're as nice as you. Only my opponents should be scared of me. Not my friends." Hyou said laughing lightly.

Panther looked at Hyou, sitting on Sky's lap. "Well... You have a point there big guy.."

More Info

Skylar's hospital room

Mood:

Talking with Panther and Skylar

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Panther and Skylar

Tags: @Lumina

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You do know that there's no way for anything to get in or out of this room except me, right?"
Hannah smiled again. "Oh yes. Only your power can open the gates." She made a clicking noise with her tongue. "You see, you may not remember but you once performed an operation on me. This op gave me a rather wicked scar on my chest...."

Madoka hopped out of the cafeteria carrying a platter of fish on his shoulder, laughing and bouncing on as the lunchlady chased him off with knives and hot pans. Leaping to the rooftops he loved so much, Madoka scanned the crowds that marked the start of a new semester, looking for one lovely flower in particular. Bouncing on his tail gently, Madoka purred, and tossed a fish from the platter into his mouth.

"Hmm, where is she?~" He asked himself, wondering if she'd skipped class for once. Unlikely, but it would have been a lovely surprise for the bloodsucking spirit.

@Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Yeah...should we head to class now?''

NeoClassical said:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur was walking from the female dorms when it began to rain. He sighed and quickly wrote in his book, causing the rain to hit everywhere except where he was walking. The sound of rain had always annoyed him, especially heavy rain.

He saw rain as a distraction. It made him lose concentration whilst writing a book. There was a reason why rain symbolized sadness. It symbolized teardrops.

He did have to admit. Rain was very poetic. Too bad Arthur wasn't a poem kind of guy. He was more into less subtle nods towards ideas and beliefs. Most of his stories had direct comparisons instead of spiritual crap.

As he was walking back to the school, he noticed a girl running for the school. And what he saw almost made his heart break. She was holding a notebook over her head. A notebook. A tool to write stories.

He bit his lip and shook his head. "No, no, no." He wrote in his book again, causing the notebook to disappear completely from the girl's grasp.

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

tumblr_n9cbgyUfRP1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Almost making it to the school building the hand over her head suddenly felt...empty? And the rain was now hitting her face. She looked around frantically for her missing notebook in the rain for a bit, wondering where on earth it went. With a sigh, she continued into a place of shelter, a scowl on her face as she did so. Luckily she had a spare notebook so it wasn't like shed have nothing to write in if her abilities failed her but now she was soaking wet and that was not okay...

...As for the book that was taken from her, it wasn't badly damaged, the cover made from a material that let the rain bead off it, its content was a mass of sketches, scribbled out words and what seemed like broken conversations. Like answers with no questions, out of context for someone who didnt know her, it didn't make sense at all...

Extra Info

School grounds

Sheltering

Mood:

Confused/slightly grumpy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled again. "Oh yes. Only your power can open the gates." She made a clicking noise with her tongue. "You see, you may not remember but you once performed an operation on me. This op gave me a rather wicked scar on my chest...."
"..." Haiiro sighs, shaking her head, "Well, in that case I'll just have to take away your free will." Haiiro says, putting a cursed necklace around Hannah's neck that took away the free will of whoever wore it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...should we head to class now?''
"...Yeah, we probably should... Skipping class would be a bad idea..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"..." Haiiro sighs, shaking her head, "Well, in that case I'll just have to take away your free will." Haiiro says, putting a cursed necklace around Hannah's neck that took away the free will of whoever wore it.
''Let's go then~''

...♱She said before getting up and giving out her hand for Seria♱...

@MrEvilMexican[/URL] {/slide}

[/accordion][/bg][/bg]
Sirius Shadowmire The Eye of The Void

Sirius just ignored Junchi who was trying to explain what they were.
Yeah... Whatever. Well try not to cause too much a commotion. He suggested as his hand turned to a blade made of pure void energy. I suppose you can call me a monster... My kind are bloodthirsty beasts AFTER all... He sighed as the blade faded away. Well, I guess we better get to class. What you've got first?

@The Royal Keen

Moonstone

"Naji's an adorable name!" Moonstone complimented quite loudly.

They were pretty relieved that their large and burly appearance didn't scare the girl. It was common for them to scare some people away with their appearance even before they saw what was underneath their headscarf.

Moonstone noticed that Elaena blinked and few times, and tilted their head in confusion. "Is something wrong?" they asked.

Extra Information

Mood: Relieved, Slightly confused

Interacting With: Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah suddenly felt very submissive. But it was already too late. Fang had made his way through her shadow. The dire wolf leapt from the shadows and latched it's teeth of Haiiro's teeth.

Fang had definitely grown since the last time Hannah had seen him. He also had a rune inscribed on the side of his fur. He seemed to have a shadowed aura around him. One that would make him completely indictable in darkness.

Mei Junchi

Junchi opened up a paper that had their schedule. "Well, I was supposed to get settled in first. I can't just walk into class with a suitcase. For my first class I have... combat class." They groaned. "I don't even like fighting. What's the point of me learning combat? I'm a pacifist."

Extra Information

Mood: Annoyed, Disappointed

Interacting With: Sirius

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @MrEvilMexican

NeoClassical said:
Hannah suddenly felt very submissive. But it was already too late. Fang had made his way through her shadow. The dire wolf leapt from the shadows and latched it's teeth of Haiiro's teeth.
Fang had definitely grown since the last time Hannah had seen him. He also had a rune inscribed on the side of his fur. He seemed to have a shadowed aura around him. One that would make him completely indictable in darkness.
Haiiro smiles. "Comedic, I must say." Suddenly she disappeared, appearing standing on the ceiling. "Now, what the hell are you doing here? I didn't give you permission to come here." She says angrily, banishing the unwanted visitor from her dimension and resealing the entrances. "As for you, Hannah, don't you dare try and do anything like that again."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon started to lead Seria to class. Since it was bad to be late♱...
Seria smiled, following Cinder to class.

Nona said:

~*Rosalie Dalton*~

tumblr_n9cbgyUfRP1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

Almost making it to the school building the hand over her head suddenly felt...empty? And the rain was now hitting her face. She looked around frantically for her missing notebook in the rain for a bit, wondering where on earth it went. With a sigh, she continued into a place of shelter, a scowl on her face as she did so. Luckily she had a spare notebook so it wasn't like shed have nothing to write in if her abilities failed her but now she was soaking wet and that was not okay...

...As for the book that was taken from her, it wasn't badly damaged, the cover made from a material that let the rain bead off it, its content was a mass of sketches, scribbled out words and what seemed like broken conversations. Like answers with no questions, out of context for someone who didnt know her, it didn't make sense at all...

Extra Info

School grounds

Sheltering

Mood:

Confused/slightly grumpy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

Arthur

The Author

Arthur nodded once the notebook appeared in his own hands. It didn't seem damaged at all. Which was good. School did just start so the notebook couldn't have been filled with notes. But if she had it out, it meant she had been using it. Maybe there was a good story.

He opened the book but only found odd sketched and even weirder phrases. It was barely coherent. Unanswered questions and oddly shaped sentences. It made him sick.

He sighed and followed the girl. Once he got to her, he held out the notebook. "Here. You dropped this....this....atrocity to writing." He said.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Comedic, I must say." Suddenly she disappeared, appearing standing on the ceiling. "Now, what the hell are you doing here? I didn't give you permission to come here." She says angrily, banishing the unwanted visitor from her dimension and resealing the entrances. "As for you, Hannah, don't you dare try and do anything like that again."
Seria smiled, following Cinder to class.
''So how much time do we have until class starts?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back