• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure...we can do that.''
(...how long have they been trying to horizontal tango, that they only just decide to get to know one another? :P )

JJKab said:
"Hey. No problem. Gotta help the felloe out" Lena grinned, winking at the girl, as she entered after her.

~*Dakota Mayer*~

latest

Dakota smiled "It seemed like that whole crowd made it their mission to knock those books to the floor on me" she said laughing lightly. "And I'm clumsy enough as it is..." She said as they entered the library. Dakota eyed up where the main desk was to return the books and went to make her way over.

Extra Info

Library

Carrying books

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Return books

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

Lena laughed gently, following the girl. She laid her books on the main table, and then turned to face her.

"So. How can I help you more?" She asked, smiling gently.

Nona said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

latest

Dakota smiled "It seemed like that whole crowd made it their mission to knock those books to the floor on me" she said laughing lightly. "And I'm clumsy enough as it is..." She said as they entered the library. Dakota eyed up where the main desk was to return the books and went to make her way over.

Extra Info

Library

Carrying books

Mood:

Fine

Objective:

Return books

Interacting with:

Lena

Tags:

JJKab said:
Fricka eeked lightly, when the water splashed her. After a while of giggling, she heard his compliment, which made her blush.
"Th-thank you" She said quietly.
Leon nodded, though confused once again as she blushed. He shimmied closer to her.

"You know, I'd be much more comfortable talking to you at eye level..." Leon said softly, placing his hands at either side of Frick's waist, and lifting himself up to her height.

"There. That's much better. So...what should we talk about now?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon nodded, though confused once again as she blushed. He shimmied closer to her.
"You know, I'd be much more comfortable talking to you at eye level..." Leon said softly, placing his hands at either side of Frick's waist, and lifting himself up to her height.

"There. That's much better. So...what should we talk about now?"

[/QUOTE]
Fricka blushed slightly more, as Leon elevated himself to reach her, using her waist.

"W-W-Well... I... D--aahwga" She eeked, as their balance began shifting, and they both fell into the water, with Fricka on top of him, pretty close to his body.. They began submerging

Moonstone

Moonstone blushed intensely because of how impolite they were. "Oh dear. I'm so sorry. Everyone's been introduced, but not me. My name is Moonstone." They then turned towards Junchi and said, "We should get to our dorms and get prepared. We shouldn't have been taking so long."

Extra Information

Mood: Embarrassed

Interacting With: Junchi and Elaena Rillas

Character Sheet: Moonstone

Tags: @Nona

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, you're right. I hope we're roomies!" Junchi said as they grabbed onto Moonstones arm. They then turned towards Elaena and said, "Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I guess you can say, we got the short end of the stick."

They laughed happily as Moonstone rolled their eyes and groaned. "You sound like Grandy." Moonstone muttered.

"Would you like to come with us to our dorm? I haven't checked what room I got really. I just checked where we go first."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Moonstone and Elaena

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](...how long have they been trying to horizontal tango, that they only just decide to get to know one another? :P )

[/QUOTE]
you shoulda saw Himeragi and Kuroh after Akira's wedding >.>)

Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Moriko looked up from her book and removed the lollipop from her mouth as she heard a voice in front of her, a familiar one at that, it immediately brought a smile to her face. Good morning? It was past noon already was it not? Maybe she guessed the time wrong...Either way she was glad he had shown up, she had been looking around this morning but couldn't seem to spot him. "Good morning Madoka~" she tilted her head a little as she smiled as she closed the book on her lap. "I was looking for you earlier" she said softly as her gaze moved down to the platter of fish he had acquired, from her guesses probably from the schools kitchen. "You must have been fixing yourself breakfast when I was looking" she said with a quiet giggle as she nodded to the food he had.

Extra Info

School courtyard

No longer studying

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Madoka

Tags:

@Kalin Scarlet ((not sure if you saw it or not...:'3))

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed slightly more, as Leon elevated himself to reach her, using her waist.
"W-W-Well... I... D--aahwga" She eeked, as their balance began shifting, and they both fell into the water, with Fricka on top of him, pretty close to his body.. They began submerging
As Leon fell further into the water, he stared blankly towards the surface with a blank peace ridden expression, not at all reacting in a way that indicated he was feeling distressed by his predicament. He looked up at Fricka, and wrapped his arms around her as he swam back towards the surface. After breaking through the water once again, he patted Frick's waist to get her attention.

"Well, that was interesting. Are you alright? You didn't hurt anything, did you? Do you need help with anything?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha yeah...and...that coffin thing at the cafeteria, it gave me a God Eater form.''
"...O-oh... I-is there anything you would like to know about me?..." Seria asks, seeming a bit nervous after learning that Cinder was a goddess.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
As Leon fell further into the water, he stared blankly towards the surface with a blank peace ridden expression, not at all reacting in a way that indicated he was feeling distressed by his predicament. He looked up at Fricka, and wrapped his arms around her as he swam back towards the surface. After breaking through the water once again, he patted Frick's waist to get her attention.
"Well, that was interesting. Are you alright? You didn't hurt anything, did you? Do you need help with anything?"

[/QUOTE]
Fricka let out quite a few bubbles when she was being dragged towards the surface. When she got there, she inhaled silently.

"I-i'm fine" She said softly, smiling sheepishly.

"Oops...sorry Meowriko~" Madoka replied, laughing softly and blushing as he crawled up onto his hands and knees. He moved closer to Moriko, planting his head softly in her lap. "I just didn't want to miss my chance for fish, as usual~. How has class gone for you so far? Did you show off your smarts to everyone, yet?"

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"...O-oh... I-is there anything you would like to know about me?..." Seria asks, seeming a bit nervous after learning that Cinder was a goddess.
''Hmm...well, I would but...you didn't say what kind of being you were..''

@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] [/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]

Isabella's gaze shifted as he abruptly turned away from her. She wasn't sure as to what that meant, but it surely ran her smile away. However, he was correct. She didn't want to miss lunch. Not for anything. She was growing increasingly hungry, and her tummy was beginning to attempt to announce it to whomever was in the vicinity.

With an inaudible sigh, Isabella continued to follow behind the boy. Now that she thought about it, she didn't even know his name. Nor did he know hers. So why was he treating her so well, as if she were a familiar to him? It brought confusion to her facade, which would be proven evident to anyone that looked at her within the next few seconds. For afterwards, the expression disappeared, as if it had never formed to begin with.

JJKab said:
Fricka let out quite a few bubbles when she was being dragged towards the surface. When she got there, she inhaled silently.
"I-i'm fine" She said softly, smiling sheepishly.
"I see..." Leon replied, smiling back. He chuckled softly, before using a hand to wipe the water out of his face.

"Maybe it'd be safer for you to hold onto me, instead of the other way around while we talk."

JJKab said:
Chler smirked lightly, letting the bird chirp around before it flew off away through the same door it came in
"Nope, it's my lil' Gizmo" She said, giggling.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko nodded, watching intently as it left.
'so cool!' once it was out of sight, she turned back to chler, mind full of questions. "that was so neat! how'd he come in? where did he go...?"

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

giphy.gif

Kalin turned and smiled as he noticed Layala standing in the middle of the room. He tossed the contents of a pan skyward, and caught the food once again skillfully. With a smirk, he motioned to the table as his focus returne to finishing the food, his brow slightly damp with sweat.

"Go ahead and take a seat, Lala-chan! I'm about to wake you right up with a good old fashioned breakfast!"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's eyelids dropped in raised in a gentle, quick blink as Kalin spoke. His actions and announcement confused her, though amused her all the same. Deciding it wouldn't hurt her to have a meal, she settled into the seat with another blink, staring at Kalin as he shifted and moved about the kitchen. She wasn't entirely sure as to why he was so excited, or why he had a cloth around his head, but she did know one thing. He had food, and she wanted some. Her stomach had been pestering her since she woke up, and all the extra spinning and throwing didn't make it any easier.

tumblr_n67jh7lOje1tatwjio1_500.gif

here[/URL]!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

[/justify][/centerblock][/bg]{/slide}

[/b][/color][/accordion][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/border][/centerblock][/bg][/border][/centerblock]
Chler smirked.

"Normally, and he went back to my dorm" She exclaimed, looking her straight in her eyes. There was something charming about this girl, which made Chler wonder if she was bi like herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back