• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...I see...Were your parents human?''
"...Yeah, but I'm not their biological daughter. They act like I am, though which is nice."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Of course." He waved and vanished.
Hannah simply say on her chair, slowly swinging back and forth.

Haiiro smiles.
"Feeling obedient now, Hannah?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Yeah, but I'm not their biological daughter. They act like I am, though which is nice."

Haiiro smiles.
"Feeling obedient now, Hannah?"
Hannah nodded and continued to sway back and forth, quietly humming the super Mario bros theme.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "Ahem, answer me. Are you feeling obedient now, Hannah?"
Hannah nodded again. "Yes." She then went back to humming the game theme, still swaying back and forth.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded again. "Yes." She then went back to humming the game theme, still swaying back and forth.
"Stop humming the mario bros theme please, it is getting quite annoying."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...that's nice.''
"...yeah...it is...So, what's your family like?... I-If you don't mind me asking!"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Oh sorry." She sat there silently swaying back and forth.
"Thank you. Now, tell me, is there any way to get those bracelets off of you without chopping of your arm?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...yeah...it is...So, what's your family like?... I-If you don't mind me asking!"
"Thank you. Now, tell me, is there any way to get those bracelets off of you without chopping of your arm?"
Hannah shook her head. "Nope. Sorry. There isn't. You've tried before. Almost killed me." She smiled.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "Nope. Sorry. There isn't. You've tried before. Almost killed me." She smiled.
"...Darn. Alrighty then, how about we start with you doing something humiliating. I'll be recording it."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Darn. Alrighty then, how about we start with you doing something humiliating. I'll be recording it."
Hannah nodded. "Well okay." She began to think for a moment before looking at Haiiro. "Like what?" She asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm...just do the most humiliating thing you can think of."
Hannah shrugged. "I can't think of anything humiliating for around you. I've pretty much transcended past the state of embarrassment when I'm with ya." She chuckled.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "I can't think of anything humiliating for around you. I've pretty much transcended past the state of embarrassment when I'm with ya." She chuckled.
"...There's got to be something you find humiliating. Something that happened in your past that was humiliating... What was it?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Oh, I...don't have any kind of parents. They passed away already.''

...♱She said but she smiled♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...There's got to be something you find humiliating. Something that happened in your past that was humiliating... What was it?"
Hannah shrugged. "Nope. The only thing was that event I told you about earlier."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "Nope. The only thing was that event I told you about earlier."
"...And we're NOT doing that. Hmm... Ah well. I'll just come up with something. What would you find the most embarrassing if...say...everyone in the highschool saw you doing it?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...And we're NOT doing that. Hmm... Ah well. I'll just come up with something. What would you find the most embarrassing if...say...everyone in the highschool saw you doing it?"
Hannah began to think. "Gee.....I actually don't know. I don't really care what other people think of me. I guess you could say that I have no shame."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah began to think. "Gee.....I actually don't know. I don't really care what other people think of me. I guess you could say that I have no shame."
"...You have no shame, you say? Then you wouldn't be bothered by nudes of you being distributed around the school?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...You have no shame, you say? Then you wouldn't be bothered by nudes of you being distributed around the school?"
Hannah shrugged. "I suppose not." She looked down at herself. "Especially since this isn't even my body. And if it was, it's not like I'm ashamed of anything that's down there."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "I suppose not." She looked down at herself. "Especially since this isn't even my body. And if it was, it's not like I'm ashamed of anything that's down there."
Haiiro smiles. "From now on you will be my personal servant, and will refer to me as mistress, understood?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "From now on you will be my personal servant, and will refer to me as mistress, understood?"
"Sure. Mistress." Hannah nodded before beginning to sway back and forth again. "Is this because you have no friends?" She asked innocently.

NeoClassical said:
"Sure. Mistress." Hannah nodded before beginning to sway back and forth again. "Is this because you have no friends?" She asked innocently.
"...Uh...d-did you seriously ask that?..."

"Wha.." Crow wakes up from a dream again after falling asleep in the previous class. He checks the time and notices that the teacher has already left the classroom. Crow attempts to stand up but it seems his legs have already fallen asleep. He instead grabs his bottle of water to drink it and wait for his next class..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back