• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Oh, alright then."
"You know, you're a very difficult person to mess with, right?"
Hannah smiled. "Yeah. You've told me that before." She giggled and continued to sway. "Sorry mistress."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah smiled. "Yeah. You've told me that before." She giggled and continued to sway. "Sorry mistress."
"...So, why don't you explain to me what exactly those cuffs actually are, hmm?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...So, why don't you explain to me what exactly those cuffs actually are, hmm?"
"Well while we were dating, you would continue to curse me. I got tired of it so I did some research and found out about the Cuffs of Mar through some ancient demonic scrolls." Hannah explained. "Mar was the demon of energy and his cuffs have the ability to absorb the magical energy of curses and channel it elsewhere. Elsewhere being the runes on these cuffs. The silver is a special silver, made by the StoryTellers. It can harness and store powerful amounts of energy."

NeoClassical said:
"Well while we were dating, you would continue to curse me. I got tired of it so I did some research and found out about the Cuffs of Mar through some ancient demonic scrolls." Hannah explained. "Mar was the demon of energy and his cuffs have the ability to absorb the magical energy of curses and channel it elsewhere. Elsewhere being the runes on these cuffs. The silver is a special silver, made by the StoryTellers. It can harness and store powerful amounts of energy."
"...Did you just mention the name Mar?..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''What do you wanna do now?''
"...I don't really know...I'm getting kinda tired though..."

NeoClassical said:
"Yeah." Hannah stopped swaying and looked over at Haiiro. "Why?"
"...I've heard that name a few times before already...a long time ago, to be specific...I can't quite remember where though, so, it's probably not important."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I've heard that name a few times before already...a long time ago, to be specific...I can't quite remember where though, so, it's probably not important."
Hannah shrugged. "Yeah." She smiled and began to sway again. "He's just a mortal demon like me. So in your eyes, he's scum, like me." She nodded.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shrugged. "Yeah." She smiled and began to sway again. "He's just a mortal demon like me. So in your eyes, he's scum, like me." She nodded.
"Anyway... Hmm...You know, I can't quite think of anything to do to you yet. Are you sure you wouldn't like to read that book from earlier? It's quite interesting."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Anyway... Hmm...You know, I can't quite think of anything to do to you yet. Are you sure you wouldn't like to read that book from earlier? It's quite interesting."
Hannah shook her head. "No." She said, her tone cold and serious. "Not at all."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah shook her head. "No." She said, her tone cold and serious. "Not at all."
"Ah, well, alright then. I already said I wouldn't punish you for that insubordination, so I won't, but I am going to have to come up with SOMETHING to do to you."

JJKab said:
Fricka chuckled lightly.
"No, dumho. It's because I AM in a relationship" She exclaimed, smiling a bit shyly
"Oh...that would make this weird, wouldn't it?" He said, laughing.

"But why's that weird? You could just say that you're in a relationship, couldn't you?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Oh...that would make this weird, wouldn't it?" He said, laughing.
"But why's that weird? You could just say that you're in a relationship, couldn't you?"

[/QUOTE]
Fricka laughed gently, lightly pushing Leon out of the hug, as she swam up to the ledge, and leaned on it.

"It's... more complicated than you think" She exclaimed with a small sigh

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ah, well, alright then. I already said I wouldn't punish you for that insubordination, so I won't, but I am going to have to come up with SOMETHING to do to you."
Hannah tilted her head. "But why, Mistress?" She chuckled. "You won't die if you don't command me, will you?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Did you just mention the name Mar?..."
"...I don't really know...I'm getting kinda tired though..."
''Hmmm...here. Put your head on my lap and...you can nap.''

...♱She said as she smiled♱...

NeoClassical said:
Hannah tilted her head. "But why, Mistress?" She chuckled. "You won't die if you don't command me, will you?"
"No, but I require some form of entertainment. That's the reason why."

HimeragiSeiker said:

...♱She said as she smiled♱...

"A-alright..." Seria says, putting her head on Cinder's lap and closing her eyes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"A-alright..." Seria says, putting her head on Cinder's lap and closing her eyes.
...♱Cinder rested her hand on Seria's lap as she smiled, letting her use a lap pillow♱...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah looked down at the ground. "Oh. I'm only entertainment...." She nodded slowly. "Okay."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder rested her hand on Seria's lap as she smiled, letting her use a lap pillow♱...
Seria purrs, slowly falling asleep.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah looked down at the ground. "Oh. I'm only entertainment...." She nodded slowly. "Okay."
"Well, no, you're also my loyal servant. I'm just using you for entertainment currently."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria purrs, slowly falling asleep.
"Well, no, you're also my loyal servant. I'm just using you for entertainment currently."
Hannah nodded. "Yeah. Okay." She clicked her tongue before standing up from the chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back