• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko blushed slightly, not sure how to take their current situation.
"thanks. always happy to help," she says jokingly, looking away slightly to hide her sort of embarrassment with herself. it was hard to ignore how cute she was when they were straight up holding hands, so she tried to distract herself as they slowed down. when they finally came to a stop, she gently released her grip on her hand, still looking away. she tries to change the subject.

"that was flawless," she jokes, giving a wink. "we probably don't even need to keep practicing."

notes

character sheet: here!

tags: @JJKab

notes: none!

"Yeah, we don't... Hey, why are you blushing?" Chler asked, slightly suprised that Maiko blushed.

"It's not like... uhm..." She chuckled nervously, slight blush appearing on her cheeks as well.

Ballerina said:

?Roy G. Biv?

tumblr_inline_nlfx33qUQ11s80g5g_400.png

? After spending several minutes wandering idly through the packed hallways, he realized he wasn't even close to where his English class was located. He weaved through the hallways, occasionally being knocked down by the girl he dubbed the fashionable bulldozer. It really was a suiting title for such a merciless yet well dressed girl.

Even though he had spent his fair share of years at this institution, he managed to forget the general layout of the school in the matter of a few months... including his English classroom. Roy roamed the courtyard scattered with people, he was sure that at least one student took an English class that he could ask directions from. There was a girl who wore her hair in a ponytail that looked particularly happy. approaching her her, he was close enough to notice that the paper schedule that she was carrying happened to have English as the first period. Now, it would be extremely creepy to mention that he knows that she has English the same period as him, so he decided to play dumb. It may have also just have been him misreading the text as well. His goal this year was to not get into any more embarrassing situations like he did in years past. Hopefully, he didn't screw up talking to this girl since she was his potential source of direction and also found her to be fairly attractive. "Hey... um... any clue where the English classrooms are?" He asked with his typical silly grin.
?

@Lumina

(( Sorry for taking so long on replying D: ))

tumblr_inline_nyjxqep9OI1s2ua4d_500.gif

Yumi
~ the younger twin ~​

...?Yumi was actually really looking forward to school this year. Last year things kind of got... messed up a bit, and the school ended up being closed. It was a shame really, since academics were fun and came easy to Yumi, but now that it was open again, things were fine. The perfect weather and the fact that it was the first day of school was really putting her in a good mood, and it showed in her face and her actions. She was about to start skipping off to class when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. Turning on her heel, it revealed itself to be a blonde boy, who seemed fairly lost. She raised an eyebrow at him until he asked where the English classrooms were. Glancing back down at her own schedule, she saw once again that she had English first period as well, and a smile came on her face as she pumped her arm in the air and responded. Afterward she turned and started walking to the classroom?...

"Hm? Yeah, of course! I've got English first period so I'm headed that way too. Come on!"

Extra Info

The school

Mood:

Excited

Talking to a new boy

Objective:

Get to English class

Interacting with: Roy

Tags: @Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Yeah, we don't... Hey, why are you blushing?" Chler asked, slightly suprised that Maiko blushed.
"It's not like... uhm..." She chuckled nervously, slight blush appearing on her cheeks as well.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko flinched when she heard mention of her blush.
'i didn't even realize it...!' she looked over, trying to think of something to brush it off as or to explain away, but when she looked, she noticed chler was blushing as well. 'that can't be a coincidence, can it?' still, she tried to shake the thought, focus on her reply.

"ah, maybe i could ask you the same thing?" she tries to play it off confidently, but her nervous laugh gives her away, still a little worried that she would think poorly of her. she'd only just met her, and she'd already been so cool and interesting. she really did not want to scare away a potential friend just because she thought she was kind of cute...

notes

notes: (?^?^)?*:???

JJKab said:
"I... Lost contact with them after my last meeting with them which happened at least few days ago. Now I can't contact them" Fricka exclaimed, sighing, as she went slightly more deeper, her mouth now submerged
"H-hey...you should be a bit more careful." Leon said softly as he grabbed her by the waist once again, pulling Fricka up out of the water.

"It's not nearly time for you to die yet. Don't throw caution to the wind just because you are saddened, Fricka."

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko flinched when she heard mention of her blush.
'i didn't even realize it...!' she looked over, trying to think of something to brush it off as or to explain away, but when she looked, she noticed chler was blushing as well. 'that can't be a coincidence, can it?' still, she tried to shake the thought, focus on her reply.

"ah, maybe i could ask you the same thing?" she tries to play it off confidently, but her nervous laugh gives her away, still a little worried that she would think poorly of her. she'd only just met her, and she'd already been so cool and interesting. she really did not want to scare away a potential friend just because she thought she was kind of cute...

notes

notes: (?^?^)?*:???

"W-Well, dang it. It looks we both blushed" Chler giggled lightly, staying still

"S-S-So.... shall we get down on the ground? "She asked, smiling a bit shyly.

"
Her reaction... welp, she might like the same sex I do..." She thought to herself.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"H-hey...you should be a bit more careful." Leon said softly as he grabbed her by the waist once again, pulling Fricka up out of the water.
"It's not nearly time for you to die yet. Don't throw caution to the wind just because you are saddened, Fricka."

[/QUOTE]
Fricka eeked, as she was being pulled out of the water, and sat down on the ledge. She giggled lightly, it being ticklish

"Hey, it tickled" She said softly, looking down at him

AriaTheWatcher said:
Seria didn't wake up, and started crying in her sleep.
...♱Cinder soon stopped shaking Seria before she started humming. She heard it from an Intoner and practiced it. It was meant to calm the listener in their dreams. Of course Intoners had magic in their songs but Cinder wasn't an Intoner so she wasn't sure if it would work before she hugged Seria into her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Cinder soon stopped shaking Seria before she started humming. She heard it from an Intoner and practiced it. It was meant to calm the listener in their dreams. Of course Intoners had magic in their songs but Cinder wasn't an Intoner so she wasn't sure if it would work before she hugged Seria into her♱...
Seria slowly calmed down, returning to her peaceful slumber.

JJKab said:
"W-Well, dang it. It looks we both blushed" Chler giggled lightly, staying still
"S-S-So.... shall we get down on the ground? "She asked, smiling a bit shyly.

"
Her reaction... welp, she might like the same sex I do..." She thought to herself.

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko laughed too, a light and dizzy feeling in her head. she wasn't sure if it was from the euphoria, or the nervousness, but either way, she felt good for the moment. maybe she would regret it later, but for now, it was nice.
"huh? oh..." upon mentioning how high they were in the air, maiko looked down, surprised suddenly on how high up they actually were. "that'd probably be a good idea..." she jokes, the surprise obvious in her voice. she was always sort of nervous flying, but she had totally forgotten she was even up here with chler. with a small hum, she slowly starts to float back down, a little more careful now.

"i was kidding at first, but maybe we should take a break for now. i'm starting to feel a bit dizzy up here!" she calls on her way down.

notes

Oras Frowned and suddenly turned around and started to walk back her car then turned back around towards the building "ARG! why do I have to even come here???? I did fine in homeschool! " She grumbled to herself before sullenly walking towards the main building and going inside, Looking around she saw a spot where she could sit down, Walking towards it she sat down and opened her book beginning to read She soon forgot that she was Supposed to be asking for her schedule and room number or where the dorm was.

rusticyawn said:

8mFdowC.png

maiko koyama

maiko laughed too, a light and dizzy feeling in her head. she wasn't sure if it was from the euphoria, or the nervousness, but either way, she felt good for the moment. maybe she would regret it later, but for now, it was nice.
"huh? oh..." upon mentioning how high they were in the air, maiko looked down, surprised suddenly on how high up they actually were. "that'd probably be a good idea..." she jokes, the surprise obvious in her voice. she was always sort of nervous flying, but she had totally forgotten she was even up here with chler. with a small hum, she slowly starts to float back down, a little more careful now.

"i was kidding at first, but maybe we should take a break for now. i'm starting to feel a bit dizzy up here!" she calls on her way down.

notes

"I vouch yes" Chler said, slowly floating down after Maiiko, feeling a bit dizzy as well. Welp she would feel like that if she'd spin around like crazy. After landing, she groaned lightly.

"Welp, this'd normally be the part where I'd pass out... but... I'm not tired enough" She joked, letting out a peacefull giggle

Arrow chugged through the road towards the student parking She glanced in her rearward mirror at a gorgeous black and silver Muscle car sitting in the parking lot in front of the main building *Sweet car...and all I got is this lemon car....* Frowning, She entered the opening to the parking lot in front of what appeared to be a court yard.

she parked as close as she could to the side walk to the courtyard and sighing she got out of her seat and walked to the trunk of her car and grabbed her bags then closing the door of the car with a bang.

as she walked away and she hit the automatic lock system on her phone, locking it and making a loud sound like tweety bird... She flinched at the annoying sound and kept walking until she was at the path alongside the courtyard , She glanced around and saw a girl walking towards her- Sighing arrow walked towards her "Hello? I was wondering if there are any classes going on right now? I am a new student... I just transferred here..."

James ducked to one side as the explosion rang throughout the manor. That should've killed it... But even that couldn't stop the monster. It stood back up and grabbed the hammer, swinging it at ANNA at full force.

@ANDROMADA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back