• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Whatever you want, Mistress." She said in a monotonous tone.
"...Alright, I'm going to mess with you a bit just for fun. Close your eyes, servant."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Wanna do something to make you forget the nightmare...?''
"I-I've been having that nightmare for a while...I doubt I'll ever be able to forget it......"

*Syilvia looked at her nervously after Arrow hugged her but managed to work up a small smile and loosely shook her hand*

"I-I'm Sylvia..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Alright, I'm going to mess with you a bit just for fun. Close your eyes, servant."
"I-I've been having that nightmare for a while...I doubt I'll ever be able to forget it......"
''If you don't mind me asking...what is it about?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah nodded slowly and closed her eyes. "Yes Mistress."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''If you don't mind me asking...what is it about?''
"I-It's about something that happened to me back where I used to live..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded slowly and closed her eyes. "Yes Mistress."
"The next time you open your eyes, you will fall in love with the next person you see. Understood?"

Silvercat said:
*Syilvia looked at her nervously after Arrow hugged her but managed to work up a small smile and loosely shook her hand*
"I-I'm Sylvia..."
Arrow smiled and sighed "Sorry I hugged you, sometimes I can't help myself....I can't watch people be sad..." she trailed off into thought her and her expression became bleak and sad, Poshposh ( the panda ) walked up to Arrow and hugged her Arrow smiled down at the panda before realizing something "Wait! How'd you get out of the bag??? " Poshposh looked away and did a weird panda whistle as Arrow turned towards her bag which lay open on the sidewalk with clothes ( and a very mangled shoe) tossed about "POSHPOSH!!" Arrow shouted as the panda ran and hid behind Sylivia

AriaTheWatcher said:
"The next time you open your eyes, you will fall in love with the next person you see. Understood?"
''O-Oh...I see...You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah nodded. "Yeah I understand." She tilted her head without opening her eyes. "Can you, like, put me in front of someone I don't hate?" She asked.

kk1243 said:
Arrow smiled and sighed "Sorry I hugged you, sometimes I can't help myself....I can't watch people be sad..." she trailed off into thought her and her expression became bleak and sad, Poshposh ( the panda ) walked up to Arrow and hugged her Arrow smiled down at the panda before realizing something "Wait! How'd you get out of the bag??? " Poshposh looked away and did a weird panda whistle as Arrow turned towards her bag which lay open on the sidewalk with clothes ( and a very mangled shoe) tossed about "POSHPOSH!!" Arrow shouted as the panda ran and hid behind Sylivia
*Sylvia chuckled and picked up the silly little Panda and then helped Arrow put her things back in her bag.*

"T-thats ok...I tend to get upset over the silliest of things...so no worries."Syliva said starting to cheer up. She noticed that he was hugging the Panda and handed it back to Arrow. Picking up the mangeled shoe Sylvia giggled a little "if you want I have a pair of shoes just like this at my dorm if you want them"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Alright fine...I guess..''
...⊹She said with a sigh⊹...
"Well.. Maybe just this once. I don't feel like leaving school grounds, so I'll take you up on your offer..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''O-Oh...I see...You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..''
"...I-I don't mind telling me...but...I'm not sure if you'd want to hear about it..."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded. "Yeah I understand." She tilted her head without opening her eyes. "Can you, like, put me in front of someone I don't hate?" She asked.
"Oh hah hah. You are now allowed to open your eyes." Haiiro says, shrugging. "I'll probably mess with you more later, but just one thing is enough for now."

Roman said:
"Well.. Maybe just this once. I don't feel like leaving school grounds, so I'll take you up on your offer..."
''Alright.''

...⊹She said with a smile before tilting her head for Ramona⊹...

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I-I don't mind telling me...but...I'm not sure if you'd want to hear about it..."
"Oh hah hah. You are now allowed to open your eyes." Haiiro says, shrugging. "I'll probably mess with you more later, but just one thing is enough for now."
''Well...if you want to tell me about it, go ahead. Besides, might give me something to watch out for..''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hannah nodded but didn't open her eyes. "I don't like you, mistress. Please don't make me love you." She simply say there, her head pointed at the ground.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...if you want to tell me about it, go ahead. Besides, might give me something to watch out for..''
"......W-when I was little...a group of people beat me up and kidnapped me...they locked me up in an abandoned house...and tied me up...it was two days before anyone found me......"

NeoClassical said:
Hannah nodded but didn't open her eyes. "I don't like you, mistress. Please don't make me love you." She simply say there, her head pointed at the ground.
"Oh? You don't like me?" Haiiro gives a sadistic grin. "I think that deserves punishment~ Look at me."

Silvercat said:
*Sylvia chuckled and picked up the silly little Panda and then helped Arrow put her things back in her bag.*
"T-thats ok...I tend to get upset over the silliest of things...so no worries."Syliva said starting to cheer up. She noticed that he was hugging the Panda and handed it back to Arrow. Picking up the mangeled shoe Sylvia giggled a little "if you want I have a pair of shoes just like this at my dorm if you want them"
Arrow laughed slightly "Its the same for me, And I had to find out where the dorm was anyway so sure I'll head back with you" She smiled and glared at the panda that was seemingly staring at something interesting far away from Arrows face * Yah I bet there is something there...NOT * Arrow thought to herself * I'll get back at Posh later * Arrow gathered her fallen clothes and put them back in the bag, When she tried to put PoshPosh back in the bag the panda swatted her hand away and stood clinging to a tree branch on the floor "Fine! you'll have to walk though Posh! " Arrow Sighed and shook her head in mock disappointment at Posh before grinning a little at Sylvia "you ready?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"......W-when I was little...a group of people beat me up and kidnapped me...they locked me up in an abandoned house...and tied me up...it was two days before anyone found me......"
"Oh? You don't like me?" Haiiro gives a sadistic grin. "I think that deserves punishment~ Look at me."
Hannah opened her eyes but continued to look at the ground. "Please. Stop." She pleaded. "I don't like you. You don't like me. Let's just leave it at that."

NeoClassical said:
Hannah opened her eyes but continued to look at the ground. "Please. Stop." She pleaded. "I don't like you. You don't like me. Let's just leave it at that."
Haiiro growls. "I said, look at me. So, LOOK. AT. ME. Or you'll have to read the book."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright.''
...⊹She said with a smile before tilting her head for Ramona⊹...
"I find it quite funny that you're smiling when I'm about to sink my teeth into your neck and drink your blood." Ramona said before she opened her mouth, revealing her fangs as she leaned towards Kristako, and gently sunk her fangs into her. She didn't taste bad...

kk1243 said:
Arrow laughed slightly "Its the same for me, And I had to find out where the dorm was anyway so sure I'll head back with you" She smiled and glared at the panda that was seemingly staring at something interesting far away from Arrows face * Yah I bet there is something there...NOT * Arrow thought to herself * I'll get back at Posh later * Arrow gathered her fallen clothes and put them back in the bag, When she tried to put PoshPosh back in the bag the panda swatted her hand away and stood clinging to a tree branch on the floor "Fine! you'll have to walk though Posh! " Arrow Sighed and shook her head in mock disappointment at Posh before grinning a little at Sylvia "you ready?"
"Yep" Sylvia said as she tucked her book under her arm, Arrow manged to catch a glimpse of the book's title "Arcane Studies 2". "The girls Dorms are right over this way" Sylvia said walking across the school yard towards a large grey and black brick buildin.

Silvercat said:
"Yep" Sylvia said as she tucked her book under her arm, Arrow manged to catch a glimpse of the book's title "Arcane Studies 2". "The girls Dorms are right over this way" Sylvia said walking across the school yard towards a large grey and black brick buildin.
Arrow Looked curiously at the book and began to think about what it meant when she glanced up at the building

"Wow...Pretty big building, How many Girls are here? do you know? " Arrow was walking next to Sylvia Holding ( Posh got to be carried after all ) PoshPosh in her arms

kk1243 said:
Arrow Looked curiously at the book and began to think about what it meant when she glanced up at the building
"Wow...Pretty big building, How many Girls are here? do you know? " Arrow was walking next to Sylvia Holding ( Posh got to be carried after all ) PoshPosh in her arms
"Umm not sure, I just got here yesterday, theres a lot but I haven't talked to any of them" Sylvia said with a smile

(I gotta go for now, I'll reply next time i'm on) :)

AriaTheWatcher said:
''Oh my gosh...did the group go to jail? Were they punished at all?''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro growls. "I said, look at me. So, LOOK. AT. ME. Or you'll have to read the book."
Hannah shook her head and remained staring at the ground. "I-I rather read the book." She sighed.

Roman said:
"I find it quite funny that you're smiling when I'm about to sink my teeth into your neck and drink your blood." Ramona said before she opened her mouth, revealing her fangs as she leaned towards Kristako, and gently sunk her fangs into her. She didn't taste bad...
...⊹Kristako slightly winced but bared the pain as she drank her blood which quickly regenerated⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back