• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((I think this was it... @Roman))
Cecil nodded and leaned against the wall. "I'm so happy we were able to even get this place up and running... Guess you can say we're doing better than we've expected..." he said, smiling as he looked at the customers. More people started coming in the door. "Want to handle that or should I?"

JJKab said:
Lena smiled gently, as she heard Rosalia's voice
"Wow... I didn't know that this kind of communication could come out" She stated, as she slowly walked out of the nurse's office, and headed towards the exit of the school, hiding her hands in her pockets.
Akio followed a little annoyed with himself. While he cared little for emotion at most times his physical urges were... Distracting. He would probably go hire someone im the city so he could take the edge off. "She manipulates sound and i manipulate vibrations. We were training together because our powers are complementary and there for useful to each other. Though her company isn't that bad ethier." He amended out loud looking at her.

Akio said:
Akio followed a little annoyed with himself. While he cared little for emotion at most times his physical urges were... Distracting. He would probably go hire someone im the city so he could take the edge off. "She manipulates sound and i manipulate vibrations. We were training together because our powers are complementary and there for useful to each other. Though her company isn't that bad ethier." He amended out loud looking at her.
"Wow... That's... just wow..." Lena was really speechless, looking curiously at them

They were slowly heading towards the exit of the school's territory.

TheDragoon said:
Celia winked lightly. "I'm Celia, the goddess of light. I'm also Han's wife~ It's nice to meet you!" She said happily.
Shuu whistled lightly. "Well, my friend actually managed to nab an artifact along with the artifact he already has. One is an Elemental Soda can that allows you to use any sort of element, including water, fire, earth, air, lightning, pretty much any sort of magic. However, it has its limits to only have 7 elements. The other we just nabbed is actually 2 artifacts in 1. We got the Phantom Mask half of the Shadow's Mask. The Phantom Mask is supposed to be able to unlock the power to seal Akuma, but it can only be done with the other artifacts." He said, finishing his update on their artifacts. "That puts us at 3 artifacts. 4 more and Akuma will be rendered useless."
"His wife? I've always wondered who he had marriwd. He never really told me... Mainly because we're in situations like this when I run into him." Akane said, before looking at Shuu. She smiled softly before looking down. "I would help, but my abilities aren't what you're looking for. I should have just killed him there, but I couldn't really bring myself to do it..."

TheDragoon said:
Shingo opened his eyes and winked at her. "As long as I get to kiss you all over~" He said teasingly.
Ally blinked and her face reddened, "You'll probably fall asleep the moment your head hits the pillow anyway's." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...now im curious, when did you have your 1st friend?''
"I had no friends. Not even in the orphanage. Not even my own family. Everyone turned their backs on me... My family never showed me any sort of love. Most of my memories of them are bad.. My only friends were Tonton and Akane."

Lumina said:
1438425870-b0c07e7e680f580907223f9dbee77815.jpeg

Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

...?For some reason, it was really hard for Violetta to stop crying. Perhaps it's was because she's never experienced such intense emotions before, or when she did it was much easier to make them go away. So this feeling of overwhelming happiness, and the fact that she was crying because of it, it wasn't fading away at all. Really she probably looked like a mess right about now, and with how her tears didn't want to stop, all she could think about was how right now would be the absolute worst time for Takashi to come in the bathroom. So, of course, that was the moment that he happened to walk in. As the door opened, Violetta didn't even have time to react and wipe the tears away, too surprised that he was up to do anything but stare and let the tears continue to fall down her cheeks. After a moment, the goddess blinked, realizing he was going to see her in such a state, and quickly tried wiping the tears away, only to have them be replaced with new ones that continued to streak down her cheeks?...

"T-takashi..."

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]
Takashi had stopped at the door when he heard Violetta's voice. The look on his face could tell he was shocked to see her like this... Crying... So much. He was frozen for a second, his blue irises locked on her. Why was she crying, he wouldn't be able to tell you even if it were to save his life. Takashi soon found his arms wrapped around her, holding her in a tight but caring and loving hug. Whatever the problem was, he wanted her to know he was there and she could talk to him about. She could tell him about it a whole 24 hours and he'd sit and listen. Takashi took his atms from around her and gently brushed some hair behind her ear. He then spoke, as he did so, his voice light and soft....

"I'm here Violetta. What's got you in tears?"

tumblr_o4t5cchK0c1se0epgo2_1280.png

JJKab said:
"Wow... That's... just wow..." Lena was really speechless, looking curiously at them
They were slowly heading towards the exit of the school's territory.
"That Boulder by the way you asked about earlier. That was done by me when she supported me with her powers. It gives my normal control great strength, useful in certain scenarios." He said not really getting the reason behind he amazement.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki began swinging at him again, she wasn't looking forward to the exercise after she'd finish this one... his training was a lot harder then her's was.
Roman caught her fists in his hand each time she punched. "Ask your mother to help you if you want. Assistance in a battle against someone who topples you in strength is always the best way to go. Mal! Help Misaki. Take some of the pressure off, of her."

LunaCrosby said:
(I could have Sasuke come over and thank him for helping her?)
(That could work out)

Gregory slowly walked to the fridge, as he pulled out a bottle of orange juice and took a sip. He wws not expecting anyone to come by, or at least he didn't have any plans..

Akio said:
"That Boulder by the way you asked about earlier. That was done by me when she supported me with her powers. It gives my normal control great strength, useful in certain scenarios." He said not really getting the reason behind he amazement.
"Oh... Right then..." Lena said, as they were approaching her house. She smiled thankfully at the couple.

"Thanks again.." She waved slightly at the couple, before she went inside, and closed the door behind her. She then went towards her bedroom, and, twking off her clothes, leaving her underwear only, she flopped on the bed, tired.

Roman said:
"His wife? I've always wondered who he had marriwd. He never really told me... Mainly because we're in situations like this when I run into him." Akane said, before looking at Shuu. She smiled softly before looking down. "I would help, but my abilities aren't what you're looking for. I should have just killed him there, but I couldn't really bring myself to do it..."
Shuu nodded. "I see... My companion Cielo is obtaining another artifact as we speak. Rest assured, we got this taken care of." He said before waving and teleporting away.

Celia poked Han's unconscious face. "What do I do with him?" She asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked and her face reddened, "You'll probably fall asleep the moment your head hits the pillow anyway's." she said.
Shingo nodded. "Yeah, your probably right, but if you give me the okay, how could I pass up the opportunity?" He asked teasingly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "I see... My companion Cielo is obtaining another artifact as we speak. Rest assured, we got this taken care of." He said before waving and teleporting away.
Celia poked Han's unconscious face. "What do I do with him?" She asked curiously.
"By the time you make it home with him, he should be woke. Even though he's in such a dormant state, I can sense his energy rising again. He'll be waking up soon." She said with a smile. Han put a hand to his neck as he slept. Seems like he was dreaming about the moment, Akane knocked him out.

Roman said:
"By the time you make it home with him, he should be woke. Even though he's in such a dormant state, I can sense his energy rising again. He'll be waking up soon." She said with a smile. Han put a hand to his neck as he slept. Seems like he was dreaming about the moment, Akane knocked him out.
Celia sighed. "I just hope we can stop this ancient evil in time... His power is going to start rising rapidly at this rate... Anyway, I'll see you later! I hope we can hang out sometime after this!" She said happily before teleporting back home with Han, lying him in bed.

JJKab said:
(That could work out)
Gregory slowly walked to the fridge, as he pulled out a bottle of orange juice and took a sip. He wws not expecting anyone to come by, or at least he didn't have any plans..

"Oh... Right then..." Lena said, as they were approaching her house. She smiled thankfully at the couple.

"Thanks again.." She waved slightly at the couple, before she went inside, and closed the door behind her. She then went towards her bedroom, and, twking off her clothes, leaving her underwear only, she flopped on the bed, tired.
Sasuke walked though the boy's dormitory, using her increased sense of smell to find where Gregory's dorm was. Once she found it she stared at the door for a bit before knocking on the door, holding her hands together in front of her as she waited.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke walked though the boy's dormitory, using her increased sense of smell to find where Gregory's dorm was. Once she found it she stared at the door for a bit before knocking on the door, holding her hands together in front of her as she waited.
Gregory shivered a bit, as he heard someone knock on the door.

"What in the..." He was suprised. He slowly walked over to the door, and opened it.

"Oh... Sasuke? Hey, what brings you here" He asked, leaning on the door, as he spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back