• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, as she lied down on the bed in the infirmary, and looked a bit nervously at Akio. She crossed her arms over her chest, preferably over her bra.
"The bends kills through oxygen deprevation much like drowning but slower and more deep but not getting enough air instead of none at all, so i need to speed oxygen diffusion through your blood and lungs and I lack the tools to help you another way so i have to be crude." He said as his only apology before he moved her arms and started CPR compression in time woth her heart rate, using vibrations to make it have even more power to be more effective before suddenly leaning forward and locking lips with hers, blowing air into her lungs then breaking the lip lock and continuing.

Akio said:
"The bends kills through oxygen deprevation much like drowning but slower and more deep but not getting enough air instead of none at all, so i need to speed oxygen diffusion through your blood and lungs and I lack the tools to help you another way so i have to be crude." He said as his only apology before he moved her arms and started CPR compression in time woth her heart rate, using vibrations to make it have even more power to be more effective before suddenly leaning forward and locking lips with hers, blowing air into her lungs then breaking the lip lock and continuing.
Lena closed her eyes, listening to Akio's explanation, as she put her hands by her waist. For a while, she was a bit hissing from pain, but then... She felt his lips on hers. Her face went red, but she did not react to that. She just was lying down, letting Akio do what he did.

JJKab said:
Lena closed her eyes, listening to Akio's explanation, as she put her hands by her waist. For a while, she was a bit hissing from pain, but then... She felt his lips on hers. Her face went red, but she did not react to that. She just was lying down, letting Akio do what he did.
He continued this way without the slightest hesitation, breathing air into her lungs several times as time went on. Eventually she was start to feel better though she still ha d a fever but she felt she could breath easier and the pain in her body started to fade.

Akio said:
He continued this way without the slightest hesitation, breathing air into her lungs several times as time went on. Eventually she was start to feel better though she still ha d a fever but she felt she could breath easier and the pain in her body started to fade.
Lena sighed, as she could feel better. It appeared that through this process, her lungs regenerated from their previous state. She sat up, looking thankfully at Akio

"Thanks... I mean it" She stated, standing up meekly.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, as she could feel better. It appeared that through this process, her lungs regenerated from their previous state. She sat up, looking thankfully at Akio
"Thanks... I mean it" She stated, standing up meekly.
He stopped and stepped back, despite the situation his expression had not changed though his cheeks may have been slightly red. "There was no point allowing you to die for no reason." He said calmly though he did not elaborate further.

Akio said:
He stopped and stepped back, despite the situation his expression had not changed though his cheeks may have been slightly red. "There was no point allowing you to die for no reason." He said calmly though he did not elaborate further.
"Thanks, anyway... So all I have to do is deal with that fever now, and I... should be good to go.." Lena said, smiling a bit, her cheeks still being red.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No one." She said softly again

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru didn't want to press her so he dropped the subject. "Okay... Then what are you doing over here?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing." She said

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru was so confused now. "Can I please get back to my training then?" He asked.

JJKab said:
"Thanks, anyway... So all I have to do is deal with that fever now, and I... should be good to go.." Lena said, smiling a bit, her cheeks still being red.
"You should stay here and take of that. The schools got better facilities to take care of a simple fever. Fevers can technically be fatal as well." His voice was calm but his words were teasing.

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru was so confused now. "Can I please get back to my training then?" He asked.
"Fine." She said annoyed for some reason but she didnt know why. "I have work to do anyways." She mumbled

Akio said:
"You should stay here and take of that. The schools got better facilities to take care of a simple fever. Fevers can technically be fatal as well." His voice was calm but his words were teasing.
Lena nodded, as she shivered. The same thought of her fever being able to kill her was.. pretty scary.

"I'll just go back to my house, i don't live far from here" She said, as she grabbed her shirt, and put it on.

"Thanks... I've got a friend of mine... He can probably help me" She added, looking at Akio

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, as she shivered. The same thought of her fever being able to kill her was.. pretty scary.
"I'll just go back to my house, i don't live far from here" She said, as she grabbed her shirt, and put it on.

"Thanks... I've got a friend of mine... He can probably help me" She added, looking at Akio
He seemed a bit curious but simply nodded. "Very well i believe we can walk you there." He said looking at Rosalie, he was still a bit worried that the girl was gonna get hurt. Even with his emergency treatment she would need a long time to recover. "Also you can probably talk again Rosalie." @Nonalaka

Cielo sighed. He had been walking is scorching heat forever. He was searching for a super secret artifact, that could potentially be what saved this world. BUT. He was so damn thirsty. All he had was what was his Elemental Soda, which didn't taste very good. Regardless he had to press on, no matter how messed his blue hair with red tips got. "Would be nice if Shuu could make the sun less harsh here..." He mumbled, but knew if Shuu did that it could threaten the lives of the wildlife currently living there. He then put on a determined grin as sweat streaked down his face. "Don't worry dad, this'll all be over soon." He said before pressing on through the harsh desert.

Akio said:
He seemed a bit curious but simply nodded. "Very well i believe we can walk you there." He said looking at Rosalie, he was still a bit worried that the girl was gonna get hurt. Even with his emergency treatment she would need a long time to recover. "Also you can probably talk again Rosalie." @Nonalaka
"T-Talk?" Lena asked, suprised, as she looked at the girl called "Rosalie"

"So... she was able to talk this whole tiume?"

JJKab said:
"Her way of talking is a bit special. She tired herself out earlier and nor was i sure whether you had powers or not so I told her not to speak as a percussion." He said simply before he coughed a little awkwardly looking at her chest. "Do you wish for your shirt back?"

Akio said:
"Her way of talking is a bit special. She tired herself out earlier and nor was i sure whether you had powers or not so I told her not to speak as a percussion." He said simply before he coughed a little awkwardly looking at her chest. "Do you wish for your shirt back?"
(She put it on a while back)

"Alright then..." Lena stated, looking curiously at Rosalie, and smiled a bit.

"You know... we oughta get going.." She stated, putting her hand on her hip.

JJKab said:
(She put it on a while back)
"Alright then..." Lena stated, looking curiously at Rosalie, and smiled a bit.

"You know... we oughta get going.." She stated, putting her hand on her hip.
Ah rip))

"Can you walk normally?" He asked checking a bit on her condition knowing his body would be a bit weak for the moment, thiugh her increased physical abilities would helpn

Akio said:
Ah rip))
"Can you walk normally?" He asked checking a bit on her condition knowing his body would be a bit weak for the moment, thiugh her increased physical abilities would helpn
"With no real problems... I mean, my legs are a bit wobbly, but other than that.. I'm fine" Lena stated, smiling.

Meanwhile, Gregory was at his dorm, looking out the window. He was tired, and wanted to go asleep, but something was not letting him think

@Anyoned

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine." She said annoyed for some reason but she didnt know why. "I have work to do anyways." She mumbled

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru rolled his eyes. "Don't let me stop you." He said.

Akio said:
JJKab said:
Rosalie let out an inaudible sigh of relief. "Thank goodness!" Her voice sounded but her lips didn't move "I hate having to do that, it's lovely to meet you, hope you get better soon~" her voice continued as she smiled brightly at the girl. Her eyes soon drifted towards Akio, noticing where his eyes were going, really? He was that obvious about it? She rolled her eyes a little, she was feeling a bit better now, so he didn't need to look there.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded. "Then that's what we'll eat." He said, shutting his eyes. He was tired too, but not like Ally.
Ally watched him, "we should probably go to sleep, since we're both so tired." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie let out an inaudible sigh of relief. "Thank goodness!" Her voice sounded but her lips didn't move "I hate having to do that, it's lovely to meet you, hope you get better soon~" her voice continued as she smiled brightly at the girl. Her eyes soon drifted towards Akio, noticing where his eyes were going, really? He was that obvious about it? She rolled her eyes a little, she was feeling a bit better now, so he didn't need to look there.
Lena smiled gently, as she heard Rosalia's voice

"Wow... I didn't know that this kind of communication could come out" She stated, as she slowly walked out of the nurse's office, and headed towards the exit of the school, hiding her hands in her pockets.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally watched him, "we should probably go to sleep, since we're both so tired." she said.
Shingo opened his eyes and winked at her. "As long as I get to kiss you all over~" He said teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back