• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
As they entered the main building, Lena headed left towards the infirmary, holding her right arm, looking down at the ground. This guy was... pretty... weird.. She was feeling pretty... awkward, and she started to cough, covering her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt
He looked her as she coughed. He put a steading hand on her shoulder while walking a bit faster towards the nurse. "Do you know whats making you sick?" He asked walking with her.

Akio said:
He looked her as she coughed. He put a steading hand on her shoulder while walking a bit faster towards the nurse. "Do you know whats making you sick?" He asked walking with her.
"I think... I was in the sea, and... probably caught something while I was there" Lena stated, looking at Akio.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sighed a little. "That's not gonna help." She said to him as the prices of her broken part fell off again but she smiled in appreciation to him

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru frowned a little. "Man, I thought I had it." He said with a sigh. "Anyway, what brings you here?" He asked.

JJKab said:
"I think... I was in the sea, and... probably caught something while I was there" Lena stated, looking at Akio.
He thought about that for a second. There were many sicknesses that might be associated with the sea but there was to many to just guess. "Symptoms?" He asked looking at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm? how so?''
...⊹She said before looking at Airi's and Akita's direction⊹...
Akita had managed to get on all fours in airis arms and was now trying to climb up her to get to her hair.

"That's why." Shira said

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru frowned a little. "Man, I thought I had it." He said with a sigh. "Anyway, what brings you here?" He asked.
"Nothing really just..... Waiting." She said as she looked away from him a little

Akio said:
He thought about that for a second. There were many sicknesses that might be associated with the sea but there was to many to just guess. "Symptoms?" He asked looking at her.
"Well.. I feel... a bit sick... and I have a headache... my throat is dry... and i don't see anything else" Lena stated, looking at Akio. Her eyes seemed a bit glossy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita had managed to get on all fours in airis arms and was now trying to climb up her to get to her hair.
"That's why." Shira said

[/QUOTE]
''...wow''

''h-hey..! what the-- you..!''

JJKab said:
"Well.. I feel... a bit sick... and I have a headache... my throat is dry... and i don't see anything else" Lena stated, looking at Akio. Her eyes seemed a bit glossy
"Your body temperature feel different? Any dizzyness or shortness of breath." He asked trying to keep her talking, he didnt like that look in her eye. They seemed vague.

Akio said:
"Your body temperature feel different? Any dizzyness or shortness of breath." He asked trying to keep her talking, he didnt like that look in her eye. They seemed vague.
"Yeah... I feel dizzy..." Lena stated, looking down at the ground. Her breathing got a little funky for few seconds.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing really just..... Waiting." She said as she looked away from him a little

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru stretched out. "Waiting for what?" He asked in a relaxed tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ehhh andauda eh eh eh!!!" He gept saying as he reached up one arm at a time to her hair before missing it then trying with the other

[/QUOTE]
''Akita, no.''

...⊹Reika sternfully said before getting him off of her and putting him on the bed⊹...

JJKab said:
"Yeah... I feel dizzy..." Lena stated, looking down at the ground. Her breathing got a little funky for few seconds.
He seemed perhaps slightly concerned at this point. "Tell me if your about to fall." He said preparing to catch her if she fell.

Akio said:
He seemed perhaps slightly concerned at this point. "Tell me if your about to fall." He said preparing to catch her if she fell.
"R-Right..." Lena nodded, as she looked in front of her, slowing down a bit.

"D-Do you know already what's wrong with me?" She asked, a bit curious.

JJKab said:
"R-Right..." Lena nodded, as she looked in front of her, slowing down a bit.
"D-Do you know already what's wrong with me?" She asked, a bit curious.
"Im no doctor so i won't make a diagnosis, there are a few diseases that share symptoms so its hard to tell. I just have a few ideas what it might be?" He stated simply walking with her.

Akio said:
"Im no doctor so i won't make a diagnosis, there are a few diseases that share symptoms so its hard to tell. I just have a few ideas what it might be?" He stated simply walking with her.
Lena nodded, as they approached the infirmary. She stopped at the entrance, a bit nervous

"I'll just grab something to ease the dizzyness and go.." She stated, scratching the back of her head

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, as they approached the infirmary. She stopped at the entrance, a bit nervous
"I'll just grab something to ease the dizzyness and go.." She stated, scratching the back of her head
"You might have tk stay longer depending." He said simply as he walked with her into the infirmary. "What were you doing at the ocean?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
"You might have tk stay longer depending." He said simply as he walked with her into the infirmary. "What were you doing at the ocean?"
"Diving... you know... like.. .deep, my lungs are significantly larger than other humans... I also can swim and run twice as fast... but my bones are weaker...." Lena stated, sitting down on the chair in infirmary, her skin getting slightly pale.

JJKab said:
"Diving... you know... like.. .deep, my lungs are significantly larger than other humans... I also can swim and run twice as fast... but my bones are weaker...." Lena stated, sitting down on the chair in infirmary, her skin getting slightly pale.
Suddenly a thought occurred to him, he was well aware of certain possible conditions involved with diving. Shut may have dine something to herself accidentally. "How deep did you go and how fast did you come up?" He asked looking over what the doctor had.

Akio said:
Suddenly a thought occurred to him, he was well aware of certain possible conditions involved with diving. Shut may have dine something to herself accidentally. "How deep did you go and how fast did you come up?" He asked looking over what the doctor had.
"Uhm... like... 20 meters... and i did come up after a... I don't know... 12 seconds?" Lena said, a bit unsurely looking at Akio. She moaned, her dizzyness slowly increasing.

Rosalie waved at the girl, smiling brightly, she gave Akio a look before huffing when Akio spoke of her being mute, of course he was right but she could still speak with her powers, she didn't understand why he wouldn't want her too, she walked along, mentally grumbling to herself for the fact she couldn't speak, she continued to walk alongside the too to the infirmary, looking at the girl with a worried expression, wanting to ask questions too but she couldn't.

@JJKab

@Akio

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie waved at the girl, smiling brightly, she gave Akio a look before huffing when Akio spoke of her being mute, of course he was right but she could still speak with her powers, she didn't understand why he wouldn't want her too, she walked along, mentally grumbling to herself for the fact she couldn't speak, she continued to walk alongside the too to the infirmary, looking at the girl with a worried expression, wanting to ask questions too but she couldn't.
@JJKab

@Akio
Lena looked quietly at the girl that was watching herm as she smiled a bit.

"I... should be fine...." She stated.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla shrugged in response before he rested his head against her shoulder "Maybe they saw how ridiculous the whole thing was, either way, I'm glad its over~" she said as she glanced over to the food "The food is ready by the way" she said smiling little.
Kaname glanced down to where Camilla's hands were, eyeing the food hungrily. He was tempted to grab some of it right then and there, but remembered his mother wouldn't forgive him for acting as if he had no manners. Sighing reluctantly, he raised himself from Camilla's shoulder, allowing her room to move and relocate herself as well as the food. "It smells nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back