• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname glanced down to where Camilla's hands were, eyeing the food hungrily. He was tempted to grab some of it right then and there, but remembered his mother wouldn't forgive him for acting as if he had no manners. Sighing reluctantly, he raised himself from Camilla's shoulder, allowing her room to move and relocate herself as well as the food. "It smells nice."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled as she set the food on two plates for them both "Good, I worked pretty hard to learn to make this right" she said with a giggle, noticing how eager he was to eat some food, he must've been pretty hungry... She then lifted the plates with some cutlery and took them all over to the table and left them down "Alright!~ We can eat now~" she said happily as she sat down on her own seat.

JJKab said:
Lena looked quietly at the girl that was watching herm as she smiled a bit.
"I... should be fine...." She stated.
Rosalie tilted her head, she looked unconvinced at her response, walking over so she was next to the girl, she placed her hand on her own forehead first, communicating what she was going to do before putting her hand on Lena's forehead to see if she had a fever or anything like that...

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie tilted her head, she looked unconvinced at her response, walking over so she was next to the girl, she placed her hand on her own forehead first, communicating what she was going to do before putting her hand on Lena's forehead to see if she had a fever or anything like that...
Lena stayed still, looking confusedly at the girl, as she closed her eyes. She had a fever, and her forehead was a bit sweaty

JJKab said:
Lena stayed still, looking confusedly at the girl, as she closed her eyes. She had a fever, and her forehead was a bit sweaty
Rosalie furrowed her brows a little upon feeling her forehead before taking a step back 'Do you hurt or was the water cold? seems like you caught a flu or something, you have a fever' she signed using her hands, frowning that maybe Lena didn't understand sign language when she had an idea, she remembered packing her notebook in her bag before she had left this morning, rustling through her bag she pulled out a notebook and pen, writing out the same sentence that she had signed earlier, showing Lena the book after.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie furrowed her brows a little upon feeling her forehead before taking a step back 'Do you hurt or was the water cold? seems like you caught a flu or something, you have a fever' she signed using her hands, frowning that maybe Lena didn't understand sign language when she had an idea, she remembered packing her notebook in her bag before she had left this morning, rustling through her bag she pulled out a notebook and pen, writing out the same sentence that she had signed earlier, showing Lena the book after.
Lena widened her eyes, when the girl made some movements with her hands

"I don't u-..." She looked at the notepad.

"IYeah... I think I've caught a fever.." She stated. She stayed still for a second, as she felt really dizzy all of a sudden.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... like... 20 meters... and i did come up after a... I don't know... 12 seconds?" Lena said, a bit unsurely looking at Akio. She moaned, her dizzyness slowly increasing.
Well that would certainly be enough, 20 meters in 12 seconds was unbelievably fast. "I think you gave yourself the bends. Its a compression sickness that fits your symptoms caught by amature divers when they change pressure to quickly. Your lungs are stronger then anyone's but you came up fasted then i ever heard. In its worse cases its fatal." He said simply, not holding back in his words. "Treatment means taking you to the hospital but im not sure you can make it and if they realize you have powers they'll kill you. I can save your life but it will be unpleasent. With your permission?" He asked looking at her.

Lumina said:
134f8fec6aa648009f031139a295d448.jpg

Kansuke
~ the hero of courage ~

...?Kansuke was relieved at how kind Elaena was. While people from his hometown were friendly, he had no idea what the people here were like. So it was nice that one of the first people he talked to ended up being so kind. And cute to boot, but that wasn't really important right now. Kansuke extended his own hand, shaking Elaena's as she offered it, noting her name. His eyes fell on the cat as she pet him, also taking note of its name. Elaena and Naji. Nice names. People here had such different names than back home, not that it was a bad thing of course. He did raise an eyebrow at Elaena's statement of having missed the craziness. Was she talking about the anti-super stuff, or what else? Taking back his hand, Kansuke reached into the pocket dimension and pulled out his ocarina, taking some time to clean it off a bit?...

"Craziness? What happened?"

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]
Elaena blinked, giving him a questioning look, she had slept through a whole week of that anti-super stuff when it started and even she had some clue to what was going on about it. "Well the chipping thing of course, I assume you weren't here for that, and if you were you must have been in hiding" she said as she watched him pull out the ocarina, tilting her head with a curious expression, leaning in a little closer to view it, she blinked a few times as she inspected to object in his hands which seemed to be an instrument of some kind "That's an interesting instrument you have there" she said as she turned her head a little to view his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akio

Lena looked frightened at Akio, as she heard him talk

"F-F-F-atal?" She asked, trembling a bit from fright

"P-Please... do what you have to do" She stated, closing her eyes, looking down at the floor.

JJKab said:
@Akio

"P-Please... do what you have to do" She stated, closing her eyes, looking down at the floor.
Akio said:
Well that would certainly be enough, 20 meters in 12 seconds was unbelievably fast. "I think you gave yourself the bends. Its a compression sickness that fits your symptoms caught by amature divers when they change pressure to quickly. Your lungs are stronger then anyone's but you came up fasted then i ever heard. In its worse cases its fatal." He said simply, not holding back in his words. "Treatment means taking you to the hospital but im not sure you can make it and if they realize you have powers they'll kill you. I can save your life but it will be unpleasent. With your permission?" He asked looking at her.
Rosalie blinked, the bends? You don't get the fever with the bends as far as she could remember from learning about it once, but she didn't question Akio's diagnosis, in case she was wrong and because she couldn't talk so...yeah, that was also a factor, so instead she remained silent and watched the two as he offered to cure her somehow...

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked, the bends? You don't get the fever with the bends as far as she could remember from learning about it once, but she didn't question Akio's diagnosis, in case she was wrong and because she couldn't talk so...yeah, that was also a factor, so instead she remained silent and watched the two as he offered to cure her somehow...
((You know whats a great way to get a fever? Dive into freezing water without a scubasuit and come out dripping

Akio said:
((You know whats a great way to get a fever? Dive into freezing water without a scubasuit and come out dripping
((I'm not saying thats wrong whatsoever she was more going along the lines that she had the flu on top of that as she wasn't sure fever was a part of the bends, she wasn't doubting what he was saying since it made perfect sense she was just wondering if there was a second compliant, she did ask was the water cold before that :'D))

JJKab said:
@Akio

"Usually this is handled by putting you in an oxygen rich environment over several sessions but your lungs are strong which is probably the reason your still alive. Unfortunately there's no place here deep enough to simulate that depth so normal emergency treatment is not possible so I plan to do something different." He looked at her. "Take off your shirt, i need direct contact to your chest." He said simply.

Akio said:
"Usually this is handled by putting you in an oxygen rich environment over several sessions but your lungs are strong which is probably the reason your still alive. Unfortunately there's no place here deep enough to simulate that depth so normal emergency treatment is not possible so I plan to do something different." He looked at her. "Take off your shirt, i need direct contact to your chest." He said simply.
Lena blushed, but nodded, as she took off her shirt, and laid it down by her side. Although her face was pale, the rest of her skin was alright.

"R-R-Right... w-what next?" She asked.

Rosalie went wide eyed, looking from Akio to Lena, surely he knew you couldn't just ask a girl that so casually right? Or maybe not... once again, she couldn't speak out about it or could she, The girl was bound to know about supers so she didn't need to keep her voice from calling out. Though she'd say nothing about it for now anyways, since he was saving the girls life and all...

@JJKab

@Akio

JJKab said:
Lena blushed, but nodded, as she took off her shirt, and laid it down by her side. Although her face was pale, the rest of her skin was alright.
"R-R-Right... w-what next?" She asked.
He placed a hand on her chest. If he current somewhat lacking state of dress caused him any discomfort he gave no sign of it though he did seem to be watching he closely, though for health reasons or something else is impossible to tell. "Prepare yourself, since your bones are weaker this is gonna be tricky." He put a hand right to the area above her lungs. He caused vibrations to enter her chest carefully, actually subtle shaking her lungs causing any blockage or decompression to disperse damage from the change in pressure, an extreamly uncomfortable process at first though it allowed her to breeze easier.

Akio said:
He placed a hand on her chest. If he current somewhat lacking state of dress caused him any discomfort he gave no sign of it though he did seem to be watching he closely, though for health reasons or something else is impossible to tell. "Prepare yourself, since your bones are weaker this is gonna be tricky." He put a hand right to the area above her lungs. He caused vibrations to enter her chest carefully, actually subtle shaking her lungs causing any blockage or decompression to disperse damage from the change in pressure, an extreamly uncomfortable process at first though it allowed her to breeze easier.
Lena looked down at Akio's hand, as she smiled a bit, but then... the shaking came. She groaned with pain, her face distorted with it, as her ribs shook violently. They did not damage anything, thankfully.

She just waited for him to finish, trying not to yell.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Akita, no.''
...⊹Reika sternfully said before getting him off of her and putting him on the bed⊹...
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He whined loudly as he flapped his arms violently then started to cry as he let him self fall onto the bed

JJKab said:
Lena looked down at Akio's hand, as she smiled a bit, but then... the shaking came. She groaned with pain, her face distorted with it, as her ribs shook violently. They did not damage anything, thankfully.
She just waited for him to finish, trying not to yell.
Once that problem was mostly solved the next one made him feel a bit lost on his method of solving it. Usually they would use and oxygen tank tank but they had none on them so his method to get her lungs oxygen was crude to say the least. "Lay down and ill finish." He said looking at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He whined loudly as he flapped his arms violently then started to cry as he let him self fall onto the bed

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...i wonder if he'll be the annoying brother or the good brother..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No one. Never mind." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru smirked a little. "'No one'? I didn't mention if you were waiting for SOMEONE... Who are you waiting for?" He said, now he was onto her.

Akio said:
Once that problem was mostly solved the next one made him feel a bit lost on his method of solving it. Usually they would use and oxygen tank tank but they had none on them so his method to get her lungs oxygen was crude to say the least. "Lay down and ill finish." He said looking at her.
Lena nodded, as she lied down on the bed in the infirmary, and looked a bit nervously at Akio. She crossed her arms over her chest, preferably over her bra.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akira cried as he climbed into Reikas lap and wanted her to hug him as he cried cutely

[/QUOTE]
''...ugh fine..''

...⊹She said before she hugged Akita⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back