• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika giggled happily and hugged puppy happily
Shots smiled before she started to eat

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon sat on the edge of the bed and watched Shira eat⊹...

(oh and Airi's name has been changed to Reika)

Akio said:
The mans expression didnt change in the slightest, this would not be the first time someone had reacted to his gaze in such a way. There was something dangerous about him, as if the very air around him was sharp and with his emotionless gaze it was impossible to read the mans mood. He could as easily snap her neck as say hello to her or so it would seem. "So I've been told in the past, and you are?" He questioned his eyes seeming to encompass her, as if nothing she did escaped his watchful gaze.
"Uhm.. My name is Lena.. Nice to meet you.." Lena stated, feeling a bit uneasy. She was a bit worried that the man would do something to her, but she ignored it, as she smiled a bit more

"So. .Nice day today... Uhm... Who is your friend, if I may ask?" She asked, looking over at Rosalie

Nonalaka said:

Elaena smiled over at him as he introduced himself, her assumption was right, he was new, she had figured this anyways, his face certainly wasn't familiar to her in any way, she was surprisingly observant for someone who sleeps for 14-18 hours a day at random times but she hasn't seen him around. Extending her arm for a handshake, she wore a smile as she turned her body in his direction.

fa78eabc822b9fcdbe2097183b4ac7eaafe858f5_hq.gif

"It's nice to meet you Kansuke, My name is Elaena. Oh, and this is Naji" she said as she petted the small black cat on her lap. "And welcome to the school too, luckily you seem to have missed the craziness that surrounded this place a while back" she said with a gentle nod of her head.
134f8fec6aa648009f031139a295d448.jpg

Kansuke

~ the hero of courage ~

...?Kansuke was relieved at how kind Elaena was. While people from his hometown were friendly, he had no idea what the people here were like. So it was nice that one of the first people he talked to ended up being so kind. And cute to boot, but that wasn't really important right now. Kansuke extended his own hand, shaking Elaena's as she offered it, noting her name. His eyes fell on the cat as she pet him, also taking note of its name. Elaena and Naji. Nice names. People here had such different names than back home, not that it was a bad thing of course. He did raise an eyebrow at Elaena's statement of having missed the craziness. Was she talking about the anti-super stuff, or what else? Taking back his hand, Kansuke reached into the pocket dimension and pulled out his ocarina, taking some time to clean it off a bit?...

"Craziness? What happened?"

no slide no slide

[/code]

JJKab said:
"Uhm.. My name is Lena.. Nice to meet you.." Lena stated, feeling a bit uneasy. She was a bit worried that the man would do something to her, but she ignored it, as she smiled a bit more
"So. .Nice day today... Uhm... Who is your friend, if I may ask?" She asked, looking over at Rosalie
He considered the question, Rosalie could obviously speak for herself but he had no clue if this girl was an adnormal or not and with the new law he would have to dispose of her if Rosalie spoke in her usual way if the girl was completely normal. "My companion Rosalie is a mute and does not speak, though she does know sign language." He said answering carefully while cautioning Rosalie to keep quite for now.

Akio said:
He considered the question, Rosalie could obviously speak for herself but he had no clue if this girl was an adnormal or not and with the new law he would have to dispose of her if Rosalie spoke in her usual way if the girl was completely normal. "My companion Rosalie is a mute and does not speak, though she does know sign language." He said answering carefully while cautioning Rosalie to keep quite for now.
"Oh... Well... Alrighty then..." Lena stated, as she looked around her, noticing bunch of rocks laying on the grass

"So many rocks. Were they like this before?" She asked, with a confused look on her face

JJKab said:
"Oh... Well... Alrighty then..." Lena stated, as she looked around her, noticing bunch of rocks laying on the grass
"So many rocks. Were they like this before?" She asked, with a confused look on her face
Akio looked at the rocks on the road cursing his stupidy. The once massive boulder broken into shards might not be missed if its shards weren't scattered all over the road. "It was when we got here." He said his voice a bit more wary.

Akio said:
Akio looked at the rocks on the road cursing his stupidy. The once massive boulder broken into shards might not be missed if its shards weren't scattered all over the road. "It was when we got here." He said his voice a bit more wary.
"Probably...." Lena said, as she looked at the man.

"Uhm... haven't asked your name, yet... Uhm..." She stuttered, a bit unsure how to ask it.

JJKab said:
"Probably...." Lena said, as she looked at the man.
"Uhm... haven't asked your name, yet... Uhm..." She stuttered, a bit unsure how to ask it.
"Akio." He said introducing himself. He wondered if this conversation could go any worse for him before he realized she had to be walking to the school for a reason. "Going to the school?" He asked knowing the answer would make things easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
"Akio." He said introducing himself. He wondered if this conversation could go any worse for him before he realized she had to be walking to the school for a reason. "Going to the school?" He asked knowing the answer would make things easier.
"For a second, yeah... I'm not feeling well, and I wanted to just go for a second there, and get something to ease the sickness, before i go to sleep.." Lena stated, looking at the rocks, still curious.

"Oh, and nice to meet you, Akio" She said, smiling.

JJKab said:
"For a second, yeah... I'm not feeling well, and I wanted to just go for a second there, and get something to ease the sickness, before i go to sleep.." Lena stated, looking at the rocks, still curious.
"Oh, and nice to meet you, Akio" She said, smiling.
He looked at Rosalie before deciding something. "If your feeling sick ill take you there, you can come if you want Rosalie." He said directing his last comment to the girl at his side before walking in the direction of the school. @Nonalaka

Akio said:
He looked at Rosalie before deciding something. "If your feeling sick ill take you there, you can come if you want Rosalie." He said directing his last comment to the girl at his side before walking in the direction of the school. @Nonalaka
Lena smiled a bit, as she looked at the girl, as she smiled lightly at her. She walked beside Akio, keeping silent. She didn't know how to approach him, she didn't know his favour.... Oh wait!

"Do you like.. swimming?" She asked, looking at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sighed. "If you say so." She said

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru thought for a second, then got an idea. He swirled the blood and broken pieces of skin that fell off of Ali and began attach and relayer them onto her head, he kissed it lightly for good luck. "There! All better!" He said happily. "How do you feel now?"

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit, as she looked at the girl, as she smiled lightly at her. She walked beside Akio, keeping silent. She didn't know how to approach him, she didn't know his favour.... Oh wait!
"Do you like.. swimming?" She asked, looking at him
Akio glanced at her, he did not really put much faith in liking this or emotional he was a little unsure how to answer her question for a split second before saying. "I swim its a good way to keep my body fit." In truth he was an impressive physical specimen, tall with a rugged sort of appeal and while he was lean his body was crafted of tight compact muscle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shura happily are while akira stayed occupied with Reika
(Why?)

[/QUOTE]
Airi sounded too young xD )))

''so...you think he's gonna grow fast? like Airi and Mitsu?''

Akio said:
Akio glanced at her, he did not really put much faith in liking this or emotional he was a little unsure how to answer her question for a split second before saying. "I swim its a good way to keep my body fit." In truth he was an impressive physical specimen, tall with a rugged sort of appeal and while he was lean his body was crafted of tight compact muscle.
"That's pretty neat... I love to swim..." Lena stated, as she went quiet. They slowly entered the school's territory, and were headed towards the main building.

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru thought for a second, then got an idea. He swirled the blood and broken pieces of skin that fell off of Ali and began attach and relayer them onto her head, he kissed it lightly for good luck. "There! All better!" He said happily. "How do you feel now?"
She sighed a little. "That's not gonna help." She said to him as the prices of her broken part fell off again but she smiled in appreciation to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
Airi sounded too young xD )))
''so...you think he's gonna grow fast? like Airi and Mitsu?''
(Lol xD )

"Probably. I think he's even growing faster." She said as she looked to akira and Reika

JJKab said:
"That's pretty neat... I love to swim..." Lena stated, as she went quiet. They slowly entered the school's territory, and were headed towards the main building.
He turned to look at her, his eyes running across the length of her body without much modesty before grunting and moving towards the main building. He knew little of social graces considering his career and might not realize exactly what his glance might seem to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Lol xD )
"Probably. I think he's even growing faster." She said as she looked to akira and Reika

[/QUOTE]
''hm? how so?''

...⊹She said before looking at Airi's and Akita's direction⊹...

Akio said:
He turned to look at her, his eyes running across the length of her body without much modesty before grunting and moving towards the main building. He knew little of social graces considering his career and might not realize exactly what his glance might seem to her.
As they entered the main building, Lena headed left towards the infirmary, holding her right arm, looking down at the ground. This guy was... pretty... weird.. She was feeling pretty... awkward, and she started to cough, covering her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back