• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If you want my full power then that's what you'll get." Akane said as she glowed a brightly as if she were a light. The Titan hand that was holding her hand made a snapping sound and fell to the ground. When Akane stopped glowing she had on armour, and it wasn't of human nor god design. Swords appeared around her, spinning in circular motion.
giphy.gif

"You ingrate.... I think it's about time I end such an inferior battle. And after this you'll remember the name, Akane. The Sanctum of Amour and Weapons!" She yelled before the darkness in the area was filled with light. "I'll give you one chance to quit. Just one."
Akuma was on the other side of the room, rolling his eyes and laughing. "Your light sure is strong Akane, but quitting is out of the question. I'm a demon that feeds off of sin. Without it, I would die... But being ruler of the entire universe and space-time and pretty much everything..." He said before one of his eyes glowed purple and the swords suddenly had something drawn on them. A symbol. Akuma's signature. They flipped and turned towards Akane. "Being ruler of everything sounds much more appealing." He said with a smirk before the swords flew in her direction. Dodging them would be hard too, considering time was slow for her. "Even your own weapons are turning against you!" He said.

JJKab said:
(Nope)
"It's great! You cook really well" Lena stated, eating rather quickly
Shuu beamed and clapped his hands together. "That's good! Can I get you anything else?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu beamed and clapped his hands together. "That's good! Can I get you anything else?" He asked.
After Lena finished her meal, she shook her head a bit from dizzyness, and stood up

"If you want... you can go... I'm not forcing you to stay" She said, just to let him know.

"I-I-I don't kick you out, but... You don't have to stay for me..." She stated, a bit blushing

JJKab said:
After Lena finished her meal, she shook her head a bit from dizzyness, and stood up
"If you want... you can go... I'm not forcing you to stay" She said, just to let him know.

"I-I-I don't kick you out, but... You don't have to stay for me..." She stated, a bit blushing
Shuu put a hand on her shoulder worriedly. "Will you be okay without me?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu put a hand on her shoulder worriedly. "Will you be okay without me?" He asked.
"I think?" Lena said, with a tone of doubt in her voice. She hugged Shuu tightly, shivering a bit

"I don't want you to go..." She whispered.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma was on the other side of the room, rolling his eyes and laughing. "Your light sure is strong Akane, but quitting is out of the question. I'm a demon that feeds off of sin. Without it, I would die... But being ruler of the entire universe and space-time and pretty much everything..." He said before one of his eyes glowed purple and the swords suddenly had something drawn on them. A symbol. Akuma's signature. They flipped and turned towards Akane. "Being ruler of everything sounds much more appealing." He said with a smirk before the swords flew in her direction. Dodging them would be hard too, considering time was slow for her. "Even your own weapons are turning against you!" He said.
The swords stopped and Akane glared at Akuma. "Unfortunately for you, at my full power my powers overrule yours. You have to think. If I'm above you, then everything you do is to me is wasting both your own my time. I gave you your chance. You didn't take it so perish." She said before the swords started flying towards Akuma. They weren't too fast since she was still showing mercy so he was able to dodge. "I'll be honest, it's taking a lot for me not to kill you. I suggest you leave before my patience shrivels away."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im twenty...one? are you actually older than me then?''
...♱She asked curiously as she stared at her a bit wide eyed♱...
Hanae laughed softly. "I guess I am." She said with a smile.

Roman said:
Hanae laughed softly. "I guess I am." She said with a smile.
''dammit...hm....then you shouldnt really react so badly when you see me without my clothing''

...♱She said as she laughed a little♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''dammit...hm....then you shouldnt really react so badly when you see me without my clothing''
...♱She said as she laughed a little♱...
"Haha..... Hahaha...." Hanae said laughing nervously. "Sorry? Haha..."

Roman said:
The swords stopped and Akane glared at Akuma. "Unfortunately for you, at my full power my powers overrule yours. You have to think. If I'm above you, then everything you do is to me is wasting both your own my time. I gave you your chance. You didn't take it so perish." She said before the swords started flying towards Akuma. They weren't too fast since she was still showing mercy so he was able to dodge. "I'll be honest, it's taking a lot for me not to kill you. I suggest you leave before my patience shrivels away."
Akuma laughed. "Oh, you want me to leave the system of Studdton? Impossible. I've already entered so it'll take a lot of energy to get out. And now since I'm in the system... There is no point to this battle. I suggest you just go home and watch the timeline end. Toodles~" He said sweetly before his domain vanished and Akane arrived back at the real world. Akuma was gone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...how old is Tonton?''
...♱She asked before looking at Tonton♱...
"That's something I don't know..." She said.

JJKab said:
"I think?" Lena said, with a tone of doubt in her voice. She hugged Shuu tightly, shivering a bit
"I don't want you to go..." She whispered.
Shuu smiled before frowning. "I-I'm sorry... I have to."

TheDragoon said:
Akuma laughed. "Oh, you want me to leave the system of Studdton? Impossible. I've already entered so it'll take a lot of energy to get out. And now since I'm in the system... There is no point to this battle. I suggest you just go home and watch the timeline end. Toodles~" He said sweetly before his domain vanished and Akane arrived back at the real world. Akuma was gone.
"Damn it. I should have kill him... I've gone soft." Akane said before balling hers hands up into fist. "Damn. Damn. Damnm... Ugh!" She groaned. After her endless whining to herself for becoming so soft she went to find Han and Celia and once she did, she called out to them. "Hey! Han!"

(((( You said you needed him or the event thing so I didn't wreck him xD ))))

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled before frowning. "I-I'm sorry... I have to."
Lena nodded, smiling sadly, as she let go of Shuu

"Okay... Thank you... It was amazing" She stated, going with him to the entrance of her house.

Roman said:
"Damn it. I should have kill him... I've gone soft." Akane said before balling hers hands up into fist. "Damn. Damn. Damnm... Ugh!" She groaned. After her endless whining to herself for becoming so soft she went to find Han and Celia and once she did, she called out to them. "Hey! Han!"
(((( You said you needed him or the event thing so I didn't wreck him xD ))))
((I know, the event is about to begin to, just not yet.))

Celia looked up at Akane. Han still hadn't awakened. She was aware of what happened. "This is REALLY bad..." She said. "Now he'll gain power like no other... The only way to beat him now is with the 7 artifacts. We need 6 more." She said softly. "I can get started on locating them if you like miss... What's your name?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, smiling sadly, as she let go of Shuu
"Okay... Thank you... It was amazing" She stated, going with him to the entrance of her house.
Shuu nodded. "Yeah, I know..." He said before waving her off. "Bye!" He said before teleporting away.

---

Shuu arrived on the scene of the crime. He had a frown on his face. "I came as soon as possible." He said.

Celia looked to him and she smiled. "Shuu! Just in time!" She said before turning to Akane. "This is Shuu, he's going to be aiding us in finding the artifacts to seal Akuma away~" She said.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back