• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I dunno... probably a cold or somethin'..." Gregory stated, walking in, and sitting down on the chair.
"Just find some painkillers and I'll be on my way.."
"sure Greg" Valter replied as he looks at the cabinets "wait...ahh there we go" he said as he obtained the painkillers and gave it to Gregory "that doesn't feel like a cold to me".

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia continued eating the sushi, grabbing a few more pieces from the plate in front of her when she saw Frika come in. She looked a little better than before, but Celia wondered if she had been crying with how wet her cheeks were. Her eyes were neither red nor puffy, so that probably wasn't it. Looking at her for a bit, she shook her head and smiled as she spoke before focusing on her food❤︎...

"That's fine, I hope you're okay."

...❤︎Celia poked at Nai's cheek with the front end of her chopstick, talking as she did. It most likely was embarrassing, she just didn't know it nor could she tell. Though talking about sex wasn't an everyday topic, so she guessed she understood of people got shy or bashful when bringing something like that up❤︎...

"I think I broke him.. it's not that embarrassing is it?"
JJKab said:
Fricka nodded at Celia's remark, but then she looked a bit confused at Nai, and then at Celia. She didn't know what they were talking about. She just decided to ask.
"Uhm... Did I miss anything?" She asked.
Taylor shook his head and continued eating his sushi. He then looked up at Fricka and smiled.

"Nope. He just sorta broke down when he thought of something. That something being intercourse by the way."

Nai silently continued to est the sushi, his face had regained color, but that color was red again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...i heard that Akane and Arashea are gonna get married...any thoughts on that?''
Hanae shook her head. "Not at all. I'm actually pretty happy for them and wish them good fortune in their time to come."

((@Roman I hate to be a bother but I'm curious to if you're going to reply or not :'D if you're planning on replying a different day when you're less busy that's fine, I'm just curious to know if that what it was and you hadn't just missed my reply :3))

Roman said:
Hanae shook her head. "Not at all. I'm actually pretty happy for them and wish them good fortune in their time to come."
''yeah...i wonder if they might have a kid''

...♱She said with a small laugh♱...

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head and continued eating his sushi. He then looked up at Fricka and smiled.
"Nope. He just sorta broke down when he thought of something. That something being intercourse by the way."

Nai silently continued to est the sushi, his face had regained color, but that color was red again.
Fricka widened her eyes, as her cheeks flared up.

"U-u-u-uh..." She stuttered, looking down at the plate.

Nonalaka said:
((@Roman I hate to be a bother but I'm curious to if you're going to reply or not :'D if you're planning on replying a different day when you're less busy that's fine, I'm just curious to know if that what it was and you hadn't just missed my reply :3))
(((( I may have missed yours, but I'm honestly not sure... I believe I missed yours though.. ))))

Koral said:
"sure Greg" Valter replied as he looks at the cabinets "wait...ahh there we go" he said as he obtained the painkillers and gave it to Gregory "that doesn't feel like a cold to me".
Gregory smiled thankfully, as he took the pills, and swallowed them. He shivered a bit, since he didn't have any water.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i wonder if they might have a kid''
...♱She said with a small laugh♱...
"Probably not. If they did that'd be nice, but Akane never really talked about having anymore kids after her son Roman. I believe she'll reject the idea." Hanae said being as honest as she could.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled thankfully, as he took the pills, and swallowed them. He shivered a bit, since he didn't have any water.
Valter was surprised that he swallowed the painkiller pill without any water or liquid to support it "wow....I didn't know you can swallow pills without any water".

Koral said:
Valter was surprised that he swallowed the painkiller pill without any water or liquid to support it "wow....I didn't know you can swallow pills without any water".
"Yeah... I didn't knew that too.." Gregory stated, as he smiled a bit, and stood up. He sighed, looking at Valter

"Neverworthless, I'll be on my way..." He said, as he walked out of the infirmary.

Roman said:
"Probably not. If they did that'd be nice, but Akane never really talked about having anymore kids after her son Roman. I believe she'll reject the idea." Hanae said being as honest as she could.
''yeah...maybe''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...maybe''
"Has Arashea ever mentioned it?" Hanae asked. "If she has I winder if she asked Akane about it yet..."

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded, "Vanilla isn't bad, it's like the original type of cake: she said.
Shingo nodded. "Then that's what we'll eat." He said, shutting his eyes. He was tired too, but not like Ally.

Roman said:
Akane remained calm. She could feel remnants of Han's energy on Akuma... And Roman's too. Maybe they fought this guy before. She sighed lightly as she looked at Akuma. "You're wasting your time. I'm on a level way higher than yours. I'm just here evaluating you and you're disappointing me..."
"I could go a little further, but I'd like to save my strength." The voice of Akuma said. "And while you were distracted trying to 'evaluate' me, I took over the city~" He laughed as the Titan's hands kept crushing her in their grip, about to start breaking her bones. "This is the problem with people who think their better than everyone else. They constantly underestimate their opponents. You were also so obsessed with fighting me that you forgot to protect all the innocent people I'm about to kill. And they won't be able to escape... And you won't be able to get in... All you can do is watch them suffer, just as I'm watching YOUUU suffer! Oh how fun!" He said.

Roman said:
"If they did I wonder what the kid would look like..."
''i wonder how they would make the kid...since they are both female..''

...♱She said before sipping her tea again♱...

''but then they might do what Yuki and Shira did to get their kids...they literally grew that thing''

Valter smiled as Gregory walks out from the infirmary "hmmm what should I do now.." he thought until he realized "oh yeah I gotta change my clothes" he said as he walks back to the dorm.

TheDragoon said:
"I could go a little further, but I'd like to save my strength." The voice of Akuma said. "And while you were distracted trying to 'evaluate' me, I took over the city~" He laughed as the Titan's hands kept crushing her in their grip, about to start breaking her bones. "This is the problem with people who think their better than everyone else. They constantly underestimate their opponents. You were also so obsessed with fighting me that you forgot to protect all the innocent people I'm about to kill. And they won't be able to escape... And you won't be able to get in... All you can do is watch them suffer, just as I'm watching YOUUU suffer! Oh how fun!" He said.
"If you want my full power then that's what you'll get." Akane said as she glowed a brightly as if she were a light. The Titan hand that was holding her hand made a snapping sound and fell to the ground. When Akane stopped glowing she had on armour, and it wasn't of human nor god design. Swords appeared around her, spinning in circular motion.

giphy.gif

"You ingrate.... I think it's about time I end such an inferior battle. And after this you'll remember the name, Akane. The Sanctum of Amour and Weapons!" She yelled before the darkness in the area was filled with light. "I'll give you one chance to quit. Just one."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i wonder how they would make the kid...since they are both female..''
...♱She said before sipping her tea again♱...

''but then they might do what Yuki and Shira did to get their kids...they literally grew that thing''
"I... Don't think they could do that... Or would even want to." Hanae said before sipping her tea. "Maybe they'll adopt one. They could adopt a baby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back