• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke looked up at the sky, she hadn't noticed it getting dark at all, though she never noticed anything. She then looked back at him, "Alright" she said and nodded.
Gregory nodded, smiling, as he started to walk towards girl's dormes.

"What's your dorm number?" He asked, looking at the girl curiously.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, smiling, as he started to walk towards girl's dormes.
"What's your dorm number?" He asked, looking at the girl curiously.
(Might be going to bed soon so if I disappear then I fell asleep)

Sasuke walked next to him, looking at him for a bit to listen to his question. "67" she said, looking around as they walked

LunaCrosby said:
(Might be going to bed soon so if I disappear then I fell asleep)
Sasuke walked next to him, looking at him for a bit to listen to his question. "67" she said, looking around as they walked

Gregory nodded, as they entered the girl's dorm are.

"What's your name, if I can ask" He looked at the dorms up ahead, trying to spot one with 67 on it.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as they entered the girl's dorm are.
"What's your name, if I can ask" He looked at the dorms up ahead, trying to spot one with 67 on it.
Sasuke looked around at the dorm number's, "Sasuke, your's?" she asked as she walked.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke looked around at the dorm number's, "Sasuke, your's?" she asked as she walked.
"Gregory, nice to meet you" He stated, looking at Sasuke.

"That's a pretty unique name... Anyway, we're by your dorm... So... I guess see ya" He said, as he waved at her, and walked towards the men's dorms, whistlinf.

JJKab said:
"Gregory, nice to meet you" He stated, looking at Sasuke.
"That's a pretty unique name... Anyway, we're by your dorm... So... I guess see ya" He said, as he waved at her, and walked towards the men's dorms, whistlinf.
Sasuke watched him walk away, unique? usually her name was called weird or strange, though unique sounded more positive o it must have been a compliment. She watched him for a bit longer before entering her dorm, looking around the room curiously.

Gregory soon entered his dorm, tired for today, as he instantly flopped on the bed, and fell asleep, snoring quietly.

Lumina said:
Second%20Horizon_zpszjrhvcjm.gif

Kansuke
the hero of courage

...?Kansuke watched as Naji retreated from his face and began to walk around him. He sat up as Elaena came closer, not wanting to be rude, especially since he had already taken her favorite napping spot, and moved his sword and shield so she could sit down without anything in the way. He probably should have made sure this spot was available for use, but considering how long he had been laying there before she and the feline came over, there really was no way of knowing. And besides, she was right, he was new. He had only arrived recently, but soon enough to have received the announcement by the school that classes would start up soon. So Kansuke smiled kindly at this girl, watching as the cat came and sat on her lap. Well, it was a relief to see that cats were the same here as they were back home. She seemed nice enough, saying how he wasn't in the way even though apparently everyone else knew that this was her spot?...

"I see. You are correct, I am in fact a new student. My name is Kansuke, and may I ask the name of the lady whose napping spot I took?"

[/Justify

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]

Elaena smiled over at him as he introduced himself, her assumption was right, he was new, she had figured this anyways, his face certainly wasn't familiar to her in any way, she was surprisingly observant for someone who sleeps for 14-18 hours a day at random times but she hasn't seen him around. Extending her arm for a handshake, she wore a smile as she turned her body in his direction.

fa78eabc822b9fcdbe2097183b4ac7eaafe858f5_hq.gif

"It's nice to meet you Kansuke, My name is Elaena. Oh, and this is Naji" she said as she petted the small black cat on her lap. "And welcome to the school too, luckily you seem to have missed the craziness that surrounded this place a while back" she said with a gentle nod of her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valter removes the shards of glasses at his body one by one and after removing them he saw that the shards put tiny holes at his uniform "DAMMIT!!! I bought this just 2 days ago!" he complained even thought it's his fault, he goes out the science lab with an angry face.

(Gregory is in his dorms, i can get him out. )

After few minutes of sleep, Gregory woke up, with an aching headache. He moaned, sitting up on his bed, as he decided to check out nurse's office. Maybe she had something to ease the pain. He got out of the dorm, and slowly headed towards the main building, moaning from time to time.

Valter was still angry that he's clothes have holes he decided to go back the dorm, he's not very attentive to his surroundings because of what he did earlier he bumped into Gregory "hey watch-" he paused as he noticed that something is wrong "you okay??" he asked.

Lumina said:
tumblr_nc0ldvqMO81srvf0qo1_500.gif

Violetta
~ Once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta soon found herself falling deep into sleep. She had fallen asleep before, but nothing was like this. It was so quiet in her head without all of the timelines running through it all at once. The dream was peaceful, it felt like she was floating on air, just drifting. The dreamscape changed and suddenly it was a giant screen, projecting like a movie in her head. It was of Takashi and herself, in their house, and it was spring time, around three quarters of a year from now. The scene was of them sitting on the porch holding... were those...? Dream Violetta immediately began tearing up just watching it. They each were holding a newborn child, one of orange hair and one of pitch black, and girl and boy respectively. Was this what she thought it was? Did that mean..? She looked at her still-flat stomach, wondering if this meant that she was pregnant after all?? Still crying from happiness, Violetta just watched the rest of the dream play out, and soon she woke up, the sun shining through the window in the room. As she blinked her eyes open, she noticed that there was liquid on her cheeks, staining the pillowcase. So she had been crying for real as well... Violetta slipped out of the cover and made her way to the bathroom, which luckily had plumbing, and a sink and mirror pre-installed. The goddess looked at herself in the mirror before staring down at her stomach, placing a hand where the baby bump would be, letting the tears flow for real, hoping to stay quiet enough that she wouldn't wake Takashi. Even though it was just a dream, she couldn't help but feel like it was a vision of things to come, and that made her happy to the point of tears?...

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]
Takashi had slept peacefully. He dreamed about the stuff he liked what things were gonna happen. All that was interrupted when Violetta got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she left he tossed and turned for anoment before finally waking up.

"Where's Violetta?"

Takashi sighed and yawned as he sat up and looked around. He noticed that her pillow was wet and figured it was saliva from sleeping with her mouth open or something. He didn't know... He then lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom, looking for his toothbrush.

Koral said:
Valter was still angry that he's clothes have holes he decided to go back the dorm, he's not very attentive to his surroundings because of what he did earlier he bumped into Gregory "hey watch-" he paused as he noticed that something is wrong "you okay??" he asked.
Gregory staggered a bit, as someone bumped into him. He groaned

"Yeah, I'm fine... just having a headache...." He stated, holding his forehead.

JJKab said:
Gregory staggered a bit, as someone bumped into him. He groaned
"Yeah, I'm fine... just having a headache...." He stated, holding his forehead.
Valter was worried "that's not a good at all" he said to him, he cancels his plan to go back to his dorm and decided to help him "Alright let me accompany you to the infirmary is that okay with ya?" he asked.

Koral said:
Valter was worried "that's not a good at all" he said to him, he cancels his plan to go back to his dorm and decided to help him "Alright let me accompany you to the infirmary is that okay with ya?" he asked.
"If you want to... I'm not holding you back, you can go to your dorm, of course." Gregory stated, looking at the guy.

"What's your name?" He asked, looking a bit curiously at him

JJKab said:
"If you want to... I'm not holding you back, you can go to your dorm, of course." Gregory stated, looking at the guy.
"What's your name?" He asked, looking a bit curiously at him
"I'm Valter call me Valt to make it more easier" he introduced himself "okay I'll go with you then" he said as he accompanied him to the infirmary "my turn to ask, what's your name?" he asked because he also asked Valter's.

Koral said:
"I'm Valter call me Valt to make it more easier" he introduced himself "okay I'll go with you then" he said as he accompanied him to the infirmary "my turn to ask, what's your name?" he asked because he also asked Valter's.
"Gregory... Call me Greg" Gregory stated, smiling a bit, as he looked at Valter.

"So..." He noticed that Valter's uniform was in pieces

"Your clothing is pretty... messed up"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well enough of that stuff...lets enjoy the tea''
...♱She said as she sipped her tea again♱...
Hanae nodded and sipped her tea. "Yeah." She said with a smile.

JJKab said:
"Gregory... Call me Greg" Gregory stated, smiling a bit, as he looked at Valter.
"So..." He noticed that Valter's uniform was in pieces

"Your clothing is pretty... messed up"
"hmm...'kay Gregory" Valter muttered, when Gregory noticed that Valter's uniform is not in a good condition he looked at him "well it's because of how stupid am I" he said and tells the whole story "a test tube exploded into pieces and the shards of glass came flying right at me" he explained the whole reason why he's clothes are messed up "good thing the bleeding has stopped" he added.

Koral said:
"hmm...'kay Gregory" Valter muttered, when Gregory noticed that Valter's uniform is not in a good condition he looked at him "well it's because of how stupid am I" he said and tells the whole story "a test tube exploded into pieces and the shards of glass came flying right at me" he explained the whole reason why he's clothes are messed up "good thing the bleeding has stopped" he added.
Gregory hissed, imagining having several sharp glass shards in his chest. Also his headache got stronger.

"...Wow.... Can we speed up a little? It's getting bloody stronger" He mumbled, holding his forehead.

JJKab said:
Gregory hissed, imagining having several sharp glass shards in his chest. Also his headache got stronger.
"...Wow.... Can we speed up a little? It's getting bloody stronger" He mumbled, holding his forehead.
Valter calms down from what happened earlier "uhh... y-yeah right" he stuttered as they walk faster and got to the infirmary, Valter opened the door at the infirmary "so is there any reason you got that headache?" he asked Gregory.

Koral said:
Valter calms down from what happened earlier "uhh... y-yeah right" he stuttered as they walk faster and got to the infirmary, Valter opened the door at the infirmary "so is there any reason you got that headache?" he asked Gregory.
"I dunno... probably a cold or somethin'..." Gregory stated, walking in, and sitting down on the chair.

"Just find some painkillers and I'll be on my way.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back