• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Akio said:
He nodded but didnt elaborate further on the subject, he didn't want to force her to think one way or another. She would find out soon enough what his work was like. He wouldn't stop her from following him on his tasks. "You told me this never happened before? This loss of power? You never tried to experiment with it?"
She shook her head 'Never' she signed as she looked over at him 'I have practised in small bursts but I've never used up so much strength to tire me out before' she smiled sheepishly.

@Akio

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Puppy!" She cheered happily
Akita baddled at her happily

Shira smiled as yuki brought her food and gave her a silent thank you

[/QUOTE]
''haha..okay~''

...⊹Yuki just nodded as she bowed in a way to say your welcome⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally turned and looked at him, "Have you had any other cake then cheesecake or are you just confused?" she asked,
Shingo shrugged. "I like just regular cake other than cheesecake. Vanilla would be the flavoring." He said.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head 'Never' she signed as she looked over at him 'I have practised in small bursts but I've never used up so much strength to tire me out before' she smiled sheepishly.
@Akio
He seemed to think for a moment. "I can turn your sound into vibrations becuase they are the same thing. I guess i could simply attempt to give some back to you. Take it into your body and try to convert it into something you could use." He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, transferring a small amount of energy and she felt like her very skin and bones were shaking, earlier he destroyed a boulder like this and just as easy he could break her body though he kept careful control.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Levya was now sleeping peacefully...Or so it would seem. Her peace was to be short lived until she the nightmare had started to come back even worse?...
Second%20Horizon_zpszjrhvcjm.gif

Vanille

~ dimensional witch ~

...?Vanille was happy to see Levya finally relaxed, but her brow furrowed in frustration as Levya fell back into a nightmare. Okay, now she had to do something about it. The witch held up her free hand and her spellbook floated near it, flipping open to a certain page before her eyes glowed, and she placed a hand on Levya's head to actually enter her dreamscape, and get rid of whatever was plaguing her. Once there, she looked around, trying to see what was going on?...

"Levya?!"

no slide no slide

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled as she worked "I'm glad you thi- Oh?" She blinked, watching as he ran his finger along the food with a curious expression, upon hearing his comment her face seemed to light up, she was proud of herself as it was since she had spent a good amount of time getting that recipe right before and his comment had meant she had succeeded "Really?~" she asked smiling up at him before the TV in the next room caught her attention, an announcement being aired about the U.N's anti-super laws being abolished. Grinning even more at this she looked back at Kaname again. "We don't have to hide anymore!~" she said happily spinning on her heel to now face the counter to serve the food she had made, this day was turning out good indeed.
"Yes, really." Kaname's gaze was snatched away by the annoucnement on the television. Over? How could it just be over? Although confused, the happiness on Camilla's face caused him to refrain from making any comment. Instead, Kaname simply nodded his head, resting his forehead against her shoulder. However, is position was slightly uncomfortable, for he was taller than she was, and lowering his head to her shoulder took an odd angle of bending to do so.

Lumina said:

Vanille
~ dimensional witch ~

...?Vanille was happy to see Levya finally relaxed, but her brow furrowed in frustration as Levya fell back into a nightmare. Okay, now she had to do something about it. The witch held up her free hand and her spellbook floated near it, flipping open to a certain page before her eyes glowed, and she placed a hand on Levya's head to actually enter her dreamscape, and get rid of whatever was plaguing her. Once there, she looked around, trying to see what was going on?...

"Levya?!"

no slide no slide no slide
...?Levya seemed to be floating in mid-air curled up into a ball. The surroundings made it seem like they were in some kind of space. Around Vanille and Levya were dimensional beasts targeting. She seemed be regretting she started the first dimensional war, wasting many of their lives and it would seem, they came back to haunt her. She had her face buried in her arms as she whispered which seemed to echo. It also seemed she was saying the same thing over again?...

''I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...''

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He seemed to think for a moment. "I can turn your sound into vibrations becuase they are the same thing. I guess i could simply attempt to give some back to you. Take it into your body and try to convert it into something you could use." He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, transferring a small amount of energy and she felt like her very skin and bones were shaking, earlier he destroyed a boulder like this and just as easy he could break her body though he kept careful control.
'I guess that could work' she signed as she watched him approach her an place a hand on her shoulder, soon she could feel her body shaking, which felt bizarre to say the least, closing her eyes for a moment she absorbed the vibrations as best she could.

JJKab said:
"And i wouldn't let ya..." Gregory stated, kissing Ariel briefly on her cheeks
"C'mon, let's go." He stated, smiling, as they walked out of the restaurant,Ariel smiled "I know" she said with a smile as she walked alongside him. headed towards the highschool
Ariel smiled "I know" she said with a smile as she walked alongside him, hugging onto his arm lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled "I know" she said with a smile as she walked alongside him, hugging onto his arm lightly.
Gregory felt Ariel's hug on his arm, as he smiled gently. They were slowly approaching Ariel's house.

"This was a lot of fun.." He stated, looking at her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Yes, really." Kaname's gaze was snatched away by the annoucnement on the television. Over? How could it just be over? Although confused, the happiness on Camilla's face caused him to refrain from making any comment. Instead, Kaname simply nodded his head, resting his forehead against her shoulder. However, is position was slightly uncomfortable, for he was taller than she was, and lowering his head to her shoulder took an odd angle of bending to do so.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla shrugged in response before he rested his head against her shoulder "Maybe they saw how ridiculous the whole thing was, either way, I'm glad its over~" she said as she glanced over to the food "The food is ready by the way" she said smiling little.

Nonalaka said:
'I guess that could work' she signed as she watched him approach her an place a hand on her shoulder, soon she could feel her body shaking, which felt bizarre to say the least, closing her eyes for a moment she absorbed the vibrations as best she could.
The vibrations did indeed give her energy and his endurence was much higher then hers from riggis practice but she was also unpracticed in absorbing energy and his pace was slow, regaining her energy a little at time.

JJKab said:
Gregory felt Ariel's hug on his arm, as he smiled gently. They were slowly approaching Ariel's house.
"This was a lot of fun.." He stated, looking at her.
Ariel smiled and nodded "It really was...thank you for taking me out for the day" she said happily before leaning up and pecking his cheek "Hopefully we can have fun days like this all the time" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled and nodded "It really was...thank you for taking me out for the day" she said happily before leaning up and pecking his cheek "Hopefully we can have fun days like this all the time" she said with a smile.
"You betcha" Gregory stated, as he laid his hands on Ariel's waist, as he kissed her on her lips gently. He pulled away few seconds later, and let go of her.

"So... I guess see you tomorrow... Sweatie" He stated.

JJKab said:
"You betcha" Gregory stated, as he laid his hands on Ariel's waist, as he kissed her on her lips gently. He pulled away few seconds later, and let go of her.
"So... I guess see you tomorrow... Sweatie" He stated.
Ariel smiled brightly before hugging him quickly "Yeah, see you tomorrow~~" she said happily as she got go the door of her home "Bye~" she said before going inside.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled brightly before hugging him quickly "Yeah, see you tomorrow~~" she said happily as she got go the door of her home "Bye~" she said before going inside.
Gregory waved at Ariel, and when she went inside, he sighed, and went towards the highschool, towards his dorm. He was happy, that the girl he loved accepted him.

Akio said:
The vibrations did indeed give her energy and his endurence was much higher then hers from riggis practice but she was also unpracticed in absorbing energy and his pace was slow, regaining her energy a little at time.
Rosalie continued to absorb what she had been given as best she could and soon enough, her voice could be heard again "Looks like it worked~" her voice then called out as she smiled at him "Thank you~" she nodded.

@Akio

HimeragiSeiker said:
''though it surprises me that i was able to attend my own funeral...so then i had to change my name as well since it would be weird having the name that was you but the past you is dead and you even attended your own past self's funeral...it wasnt hard to adjust to though''
"Wow..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia watched as Frika stood up and headed towards the bathroom before speaking, then turning her attention to the two brothers❤︎...

"Sure, sure."

...❤︎What was so embarrassing about that? Maybe it was because she was succubus and she didn't see the problem in being asked if she was sexually active. Of course, the question was a little weird to ask, but she'd answer it easily. Celia could easily smell it for one, which would seem odd to other people, but not her. It came as she soon as she had hugged Nai, but she didn't say anything about it because that would be awkward. As she watched Nai hide his face, her gaze shifted to Taylor as she spoke before eating her sushi❤︎...

"That was it? Just from the look on his face and the scent that he gives off, I can say he's had sex. I can tell with these things."
Taylor started laughing once he found out.

"Amazing… thanks Celia."

Nai didn't move much after hearing Celia's words. He just sat there mindlessly eating sushi as if he were brain dead.

TheDragoon said:
Akane's words came out very slow, time still slowed down for her so even if she wanted to move she couldn't. "Oh? You want me to use even more power? Sorry, but your going to have to wait darling~" He said teasingly before one of the Titan's hands grabbed her in a death grip. Struggling was useless.
Akane remained calm. She could feel remnants of Han's energy on Akuma... And Roman's too. Maybe they fought this guy before. She sighed lightly as she looked at Akuma. "You're wasting your time. I'm on a level way higher than yours. I'm just here evaluating you and you're disappointing me..."

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she gently took akuren and smiled down lovingly at him. "Hello sweetheart." She said softly as she held him lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Akuren slowly stops crying and stares at his mother. He uses his tiny little hands and touches her face.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena gazed back at the boy as he spoke, Naji making a small meow as he retreated from the boys face and walked around him. As Elaena looked at him eyes had a hazy look to them, like she was sleepy, or had just woken up as she looked him up and down lazily before smiling and gently shaking her head "That is the spot where I like to nap, but no, you are not in my way" she said in a softly spoken tone before walking a bit closer to the spot where he lay and sat down next to him, she supposed that she didn't legally own such a spot, it wasn't like it was her garden, it would be mean of her to make someone move like that, especially if they were comfortable, she didn't mind him being there anyways. "You must be a new face" she said with a curious tone in her voice. "Most others already know that I nap there" she said with a small nod as Naji had finished inspecting the person that was laying in his masters spot now walking over to her and resting on her lap.

Kansuke

the hero of courage

...?Kansuke watched as Naji retreated from his face and began to walk around him. He sat up as Elaena came closer, not wanting to be rude, especially since he had already taken her favorite napping spot, and moved his sword and shield so she could sit down without anything in the way. He probably should have made sure this spot was available for use, but considering how long he had been laying there before she and the feline came over, there really was no way of knowing. And besides, she was right, he was new. He had only arrived recently, but soon enough to have received the announcement by the school that classes would start up soon. So Kansuke smiled kindly at this girl, watching as the cat came and sat on her lap. Well, it was a relief to see that cats were the same here as they were back home. She seemed nice enough, saying how he wasn't in the way even though apparently everyone else knew that this was her spot?...

"I see. You are correct, I am in fact a new student. My name is Kansuke, and may I ask the name of the lady whose napping spot I took?"

no slide no slide

[/code]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back