• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita laughed happily before boing bacl to his task of tryint to grab her hair

[/QUOTE]
''Shira, shall i get you some food? you havent ate yet..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You think im cool?" She asked with a slight glare to him before sighing and getting up

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru nodded. "Yeah! Why wouldn't you be cool?" He asked, not really being affected by her glare.

Lena smiled, as she looked at Shuu.

"If you weren't there when i've cut myself... I don't know if my arm would be here" She stated.

Fricka soon came back, a bit of water still present on her cheeks, as she sat down.

"Sorry, felt a little weird..." She stated, small smile creeping on her lips, as she started to eat again.

@TheDragoon

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
''okay il be right back~''

...⊹Yuki said before she left to go get food⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Levya seemed to have started calming down. It wasnt very long until her breathing became relaxed rather than panicked. She was now just dreaming about being in Vanille's embrace?...
tumblr_mvl0tq0hkQ1sgy6svo6_400.gif

Vanille
~ Dimensional Witch ~

...?Vanille exhaled a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding to feel that Levya was relaxing finally. Well, that was good. As long as Levya was good, then she was good... Her blush, which had been starting to go away, came back at that thought. "As long as Levya was good..." when did she start thinking like that? Oh well, at least she wasn't having a nightmare anymore. The witch continued smoothing her hair and whispering calming words to her until she woke up?...

"Yeah, you're all good. I've got you until you wake up, and then always after that."

no slide no slide

[/code]

Lumina said:
tumblr_mvl0tq0hkQ1sgy6svo6_400.gif

Vanille
~ Dimensional Witch ~

...?Vanille exhaled a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding to feel that Levya was relaxing finally. Well, that was good. As long as Levya was good, then she was good... Her blush, which had been starting to go away, came back at that thought. "As long as Levya was good..." when did she start thinking like that? Oh well, at least she wasn't having a nightmare anymore. The witch continued smoothing her hair and whispering calming words to her until she woke up?...

"Yeah, you're all good. I've got you until you wake up, and then always after that."

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]
...?Levya was now sleeping peacefully...Or so it would seem. Her peace was to be short lived until she the nightmare had started to come back even worse?...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira nodded with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo was just looking down at Akita before giving it to Airi♱...

''if Mika saw me with Akita, she'd be jealous so...here''

''oh um...okay''

...⊹She said before holding Akita⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo was just looking down at Akita before giving it to Airi♱...
''if Mika saw me with Akita, she'd be jealous so...here''

''oh um...okay''

...⊹She said before holding Akita⊹...
Right after neo handed Alita off mika came running in happily as a stray puppy bounded in after her barking playfully as it chased her making her giggle happily

Akita smiled up at his sister and squeaked before kicking his legs a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Right after neo handed Alita off mika came running in happily as a stray puppy bounded in after her barking playfully as it chased her making her giggle happily
Akita smiled up at his sister and squeaked before kicking his legs a little

[/QUOTE]
''whoa, haha. Mika, where did the puppy come from?''

...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''hey Akita, im your big sis Airi...can you say Airi..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''whoa, haha. Mika, where did the puppy come from?''
...♱She said as she giggled a bit♱...

''hey Akita, im your big sis Airi...can you say Airi..?''
"I found him." Mika said happily as she stopped and the puppy jumped into her arms and she hugged it happily

----------

"Airgbsbskfnfb." Akita replied happily as he stuck a finger in his mouth and smiled at her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I found him." Mika said happily as she stopped and the puppy jumped into her arms and she hugged it happily
----------

"Airgbsbskfnfb." Akita replied happily as he stuck a finger in his mouth and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...you wanna keep it?''

''Ai-ri~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" Sje said happily as the puppy barked
------

"Airindukgfnif." He said again

[/QUOTE]
''you gonna name it?''

''haha...close enough''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because im a robot." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru frowned. "You don't think your cool?" He asked. "Well, that's fine. I still think your cool." He said with a smile.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, as she looked at Shuu.
"If you weren't there when i've cut myself... I don't know if my arm would be here" She stated.

Fricka soon came back, a bit of water still present on her cheeks, as she sat down.

"Sorry, felt a little weird..." She stated, small smile creeping on her lips, as she started to eat again.

@TheDragoon

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
Shuu laughed and got her soup. "Just eat up ya dummy. I actually have to go help Cielo soon. We're going to stop his dad from raiding the city of Studdton." He said with a sigh.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
After a few moments of his unreasonable exercise, Kaname's gaze returned to Camilla's location, just as he received an answer. "Oh." Contemplating his next activity, he stood up and wandered into the kitchen, standing idly behind Camilla. "It looks pretty good." Thinking back to cooking with his mother, Kaname couldn't help but to wonder if he could do the same thing now. Extending his arm towards the food, Kaname quietly poked out his index finger, sliding his finger along whatever it was she was cooking, before retracting his finger and licking it with his tongue. " H'm....Nice."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled as she worked "I'm glad you thi- Oh?" She blinked, watching as he ran his finger along the food with a curious expression, upon hearing his comment her face seemed to light up, she was proud of herself as it was since she had spent a good amount of time getting that recipe right before and his comment had meant she had succeeded "Really?~" she asked smiling up at him before the TV in the next room caught her attention, an announcement being aired about the U.N's anti-super laws being abolished. Grinning even more at this she looked back at Kaname again. "We don't have to hide anymore!~" she said happily spinning on her heel to now face the counter to serve the food she had made, this day was turning out good indeed.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed and got her soup. "Just eat up ya dummy. I actually have to go help Cielo soon. We're going to stop his dad from raiding the city of Studdton." He said with a sigh.
Lena sighed, as she started eating, chewing slowly. She kept silence.

Lumina said:
...?Kansuke was expecting today to be completely event free. Well, that was an assumption, considering how different his homeland and this place was. He had reached this place by simply travelling, so really he had no prior knowledge of what this place was like. His guess was that nothing really happened here like at home, so what reason really did he think that anything would? So he was relaxing, and it came as a complete surprise to hear someone talking in his general vicinity, as well as the feeling of whiskers tickling his nose. Trying not to sneeze, Kansuke opened an eye to see both a cat and a girl, both looking back down at him. Oh... there was a girl. A girl? Now both of his eyes were open, and he was blinking to try and get his bearing straight. This girl was talking to him right? Yes, yes of course she was, she was asking about the spot he was laying in. He couldn't help but look around at the area when she mentioned how it was a nice spot, as if to check for himself that it was, indeed, a nice spot. He hadn't really stopped to check how nice the area was when he laid down, but now that he was taking a closer look, it really was nice. Nicely shaded, not too far away from the dorms, a nice stump to set things on or against... Kansuke looked back at the girl, nodding in response to her question before smiling and answering her?...
"Ah, yes, it is indeed. Am I in your way? I'm sorry, miss, I can move if that's what you'd like."

tumblr_mpt0einNTy1r8bh2zo4_250.gif
Elaena gazed back at the boy as he spoke, Naji making a small meow as he retreated from the boys face and walked around him. As Elaena looked at him eyes had a hazy look to them, like she was sleepy, or had just woken up as she looked him up and down lazily before smiling and gently shaking her head "That is the spot where I like to nap, but no, you are not in my way" she said in a softly spoken tone before walking a bit closer to the spot where he lay and sat down next to him, she supposed that she didn't legally own such a spot, it wasn't like it was her garden, it would be mean of her to make someone move like that, especially if they were comfortable, she didn't mind him being there anyways. "You must be a new face" she said with a curious tone in her voice. "Most others already know that I nap there" she said with a small nod as Naji had finished inspecting the person that was laying in his masters spot now walking over to her and resting on her lap.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just looked at him then sighed some more

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru kicked his feet lightly. "Umm... Do you need a hug?" He asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back