• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Akane's words came out very slow, time still slowed down for her so even if she wanted to move she couldn't. "Oh? You want me to use even more power? Sorry, but your going to have to wait darling~" He said teasingly before one of the Titan's hands grabbed her in a death grip. Struggling was useless.
if Arashea (Akane's fiance) saw this...she'd stabbed a bitch xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe its interesting to him." Shira said

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i wonder what kind of hair he would have. it would surprise me if he was a red head..''

...⊹Airi said as she sat there⊹...

''oh Shira, you havent eaten yet...il get you some food okay?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then stop throwing rocks." She whined as she rubbed the spot she ha been hit

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru sighed. "Okay... But I was only training. It was an accident." He said. "I'm an earth elemental. I can manipulate anything relating to rocks and stuff."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i wonder what kind of hair he would have. it would surprise me if he was a red head..''
...⊹Airi said as she sat there⊹...

''oh Shira, you havent eaten yet...il get you some food okay?''
"If hes a red head alot of girls might want him." Shira said with a small laugh before nodding to her

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru sighed. "Okay... But I was only training. It was an accident." He said. "I'm an earth elemental. I can manipulate anything relating to rocks and stuff."
"Well stop god. Its gonna take forever to relair this." She groaned as she pulled her hand away from her head and looked at the blood like substance as some tiny sparks shot from the part of her head that was damaged

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If hes a red head alot of girls might want him." Shira said with a small laugh before nodding to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...probably a popular kid in school if he also had some black hair. like red and black hair''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well stop god. Its gonna take forever to relair this." She groaned as she pulled her hand away from her head and looked at the blood like substance as some tiny sparks shot from the part of her head that was damaged

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru blinked a few times. "What are you exactly?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh god hope he doesnt start picking up girls early." Mitsu said woth a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...hope not~''

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru blinked a few times. "What are you exactly?" He asked curiously.
She gave him a i dont want to say glare as she brought her hand back to the broken part of her head and then looked away slightly. "Why would you care what i am?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira laughed softly as Akita kept playing with neo and airi's hair before he started to fall off the bed making shira gasp a little

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon grabbed him and just cradled him♱...

''guess il just do this..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gave him a i dont want to say glare as she brought her hand back to the broken part of her head and then looked away slightly. "Why would you care what i am?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru shrugged. "I dunno. You just seemed interesting so I was curious." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon grabbed him and just cradled him♱...
''guess il just do this..''
He laughed happily as he fell before he was craddled by neo making him wave his hands at her hair happily as he tried to grab it

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru shrugged. "I dunno. You just seemed interesting so I was curious." He said.
"So you find a girl thats made off metal and circuts interesting? Tsh im an android alright." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you find a girl thats made off metal and circuts interesting? Tsh im an android alright." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru laughed a little. "I didn't know you were an android. That's really cool!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet put her hands in her pocket's and quickly walked over, "Your such a kid Levi" she said jokingly, and laughed.
...❋ Levi chuckled and slid into the elevator ❋...

"You know it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He laughed happily as he fell before he was craddled by neo making him wave his hands at her hair happily as he tried to grab it

[/QUOTE]
''jeez..troublesome you are..''

...♱She said as she just cradled the baby♱...

Roman said:
Roman still didn't move. He was waiting for Misaki to attack him.
Misaki began swinging at him again, she wasn't looking forward to the exercise after she'd finish this one... his training was a lot harder then her's was.

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi chuckled and slid into the elevator ❋...
"You know it"
Scarlet got in the elevator and watched the door's clothes, "Geez, it'd be horrible if the elevator were to start falling while we were inside, or stop." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back