• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"About damn time. Im guessing they took it away after that one guy and his small group destroyed the factories." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''maybe''

...♱Soon, Neo opened the door and found Mitsu and smiled before walking to her♱...

''heya Mitsu......oh! congratulations on the baby Ms. Shira!''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎From the sudden outburst, Celia's eyes widened for a brief moment. That was so abrupt and off topic that she didn't know how to take it at first. Gradually, after adjusting a bit to the news, Celia smiled. Well that was nice, the pair looked like they loved each other very much so she could understand that they wanted to get married. Just as long as they waited until after high school or were really close to graduating❤︎...

"Well I would understand that, you two look like you're in love. If you guys want to marry after high school and everything."
"Yeah... Right after.." Fricka stated. She shook her head a bit, feeling a bit dizzy, as she stood up from the table.

"Can I get directions to the bathroom?" She asked, smiling a bit.

Roman said:
Nai was still arguing with Taylor, but when Fricka said what she said, he stopped and blushed badly. He could see Taylor staring at him, a smirk on his face.
"Shut up Taylor."

Taylor chuckled and rubbed the back of hisbhead as he dropped some sushi in his mouth.

"Sorry little brother. I didn't say anything... Yet."

@JJKab

Roman said:
Hayate watched as Thana held Akuren. He was so happy that he was here with them now... And he was happy to see Thana smiling while she held their child
@Slaxt

Elliot blushed a little. "F-For me? He asked. W-Why?" He asked her before taking a seat on the bed.
(Gonna wait for slaxt)

"Because you always seem to like when i dress up and look pretty. So i wanted to dress up." She said happily to him with a smile

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe''
...♱Soon, Neo opened the door and found Mitsu and smiled before walking to her♱...

''heya Mitsu......oh! congratulations on the baby Ms. Shira!''
"Thank you sweetheart." Shira said to neo with a happy smile as mitsu smildd brightly at neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you sweetheart." Shira said to neo with a happy smile as mitsu smildd brightly at neo

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's cheek♱...

''sorry i wasnt really around. but now that the humans took away that chip law, i can spend more time with you. and i believe Airi can do so as well with her boyfriend''

''h-how did you know..?!''

''oh cmon, we were talking about the mission and you were interrupted by like a door knocking. then when you got back to complete briefing me on the mission, you said your boyfriend just came by''

''oh....i told you that..? now i remember..''

Roman said:
Nai was still arguing with Taylor, but when Fricka said what she said, he stopped and blushed badly. He could see Taylor staring at him, a smirk on his face.
"Shut up Taylor."

Taylor chuckled and rubbed the back of hisbhead as he dropped some sushi in his mouth.

"Sorry little brother. I didn't say anything... Yet."

@JJKab
JJKab said:
"Yeah... Right after.." Fricka stated. She shook her head a bit, feeling a bit dizzy, as she stood up from the table.
"Can I get directions to the bathroom?" She asked, smiling a bit.
...❤︎Celia, tried of hearing their bickering, pointed a finger at both Taylor and Nai as she spoke. It seemed like a petty argument and she wasn't having any of it❤︎...

"Shut up, both of you."

...❤︎Celia looked back towards Frika, a slight look of concern on her face before she pointed towards the exit of the kitchen, giving her directions towards the nearest bathroom❤︎...

"Of course dear. When you exit the kitchen, make a left and head straight down the hall, the door should be on the right."

"Thanks... I'll be right back" Fricka said, as she walked out of the kitchen, and proceeded into the bathroom. She then turned on the sink, and splashed some cold water at her face. She shivered a bit, as she took the towel that was laying next to sink, and wiped her face. She then looked in the mirror. Her face was slightly pale.

"Ugh.... Too much stress.." She said quietly to herself, shaking her head more.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia, tried of hearing their bickering, pointed a finger at both Taylor and Nai as she spoke. It seemed like a petty argument and she wasn't having any of it❤︎...

"Shut up, both of you."

...❤︎Celia looked back towards Frika, a slight look of concern on her face before she pointed towards the exit of the kitchen, giving her directions towards the nearest bathroom❤︎...

"Of course dear. When you exit the kitchen, make a left and head straight down the hall, the door should be on the right."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's cheek♱...
''sorry i wasnt really around. but now that the humans took away that chip law, i can spend more time with you. and i believe Airi can do so as well with her boyfriend''

''h-how did you know..?!''

''oh cmon, we were talking about the mission and you were interrupted by like a door knocking. then when you got back to complete briefing me on the mission, you said your boyfriend just came by''

''oh....i told you that..? now i remember..''
"Brovo sis." Mitsu said with a laugh to airi as Akita continued to play with airi's hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Brovo sis." Mitsu said with a laugh to airi as Akita continued to play with airi's hair

[/QUOTE]
''so...what's this one's name?''

''Akita''

''ah i see..''

...♱She said before walking over to it and looking at Akita closely. Her hair was kind of hanging down to wear Akita could play with it♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...what's this one's name?''
''Akita''

''ah i see..''

...♱She said before walking over to it and looking at Akita closely. Her hair was kind of hanging down to wear Akita could play with it♱...
Akita giggled happily as he saw a new set of hair and started tovplay with neo's hair along with airi's

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita giggled happily as he saw a new set of hair and started tovplay with neo's hair along with airi's

[/QUOTE]
''e-eh...?''

...♱She said being a little surprised as her hair gave a Neapolitan scent♱...

A

HimeragiSeiker said:
''e-eh...?''
...♱She said being a little surprised as her hair gave a Neapolitan scent♱...
Akita babbled to him self about the scent and these weird sodt strings that dangled from there strange beings heads

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A
Akita babbled to him self about the scent and these weird sodt strings that dangled from there strange beings heads

[/QUOTE]
''uh...Mitsu, help me please..''

WeirdPrincess said:

"Shut up, both of you."

JJKab said:
"Thanks... I'll be right back" Fricka said, as she walked out of the kitchen, and proceeded into the bathroom. She then turned on the sink, and splashed some cold water at her face. She shivered a bit, as she took the towel that was laying next to sink, and wiped her face. She then looked in the mirror. Her face was slightly pale.
"Ugh.... Too much stress.." She said quietly to herself, shaking her head more.
Nai Watched as Fricka left, before looking at Celia. He laughed lightly and so did Taylor.

"Sorry Celia..."

Taylor chuckled and ate more of his sushi.

"I was just going to ask if he's sexually active. He's at the age you know, Celia."

Hearing Taylor's words, Nai's face drowned with color, but soon turned a dark red before he tried hiding his face in his jacket.

"N-No!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...im not exactly from Earth also...i was a human at first on Earth. then after i graduated from a academic school, was going with my friends before i got ran over by a car. but then after that, i dont know why i didnt die. well actually i did die, i was just reborn here in Eleysia as a God Eater. and then my skills developed here alone''
"H... How young were you?" Hanae asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Gonna wait for slaxt)
"Because you always seem to like when i dress up and look pretty. So i wanted to dress up." She said happily to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
(((( Okay )))))

Elliot smiled and kissed Isabella on the cheek, "You're pretty everyday. You may not be able to see it, but you are. Trust me." He said,gently brushing his hand across her cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki stared at him, suspicious of him being completely still. She then swung at him, but kept her guard up, still suspicious.
Roman still didn't move. He was waiting for Misaki to attack him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''18. and when i was reborn...14''
Hanae tilted her head. "So you aged backwards when reborn? Why did you become 14?"

@Lumina[/URL]
((Yeah, Akira made the announcement. Check the overview and/or his posts))

tumblr_muazxugYcc1rxrioao1_500.gif

Kanon and Yumi

...?Kanon had kept taking boxes out to Achilles, but soon stopped by the door to her room as she looked at Yumi, who was sitting on bed sipping tea. Really, now that the whole anti-super thing was over, did they really need to move their stuff out of the dorm? Taking a momentary break, she hopped up on the bed with her sister, who was absentmindedly kicking her foot as she sat there?...

"Is this really neceesary anymore? Now that we don't need to live in fear of getting kidnapped anymore, do we really need to go back to the old lady's place?"

...?Yumi looked at her sister as she asked this. All of their stuff was already here... and now that they weren't being hunted anymore, they could live here again without fear. So yeah, did they really need to leave? The old lady was definitely kind, and the house was nice but... she liked this dorm. All of their stuff was here and already set up to live... Yumi sipped her tea before responding?...

"You bring up a good point. Maybe we should just bring our stuff back in here. Plus, classes should be starting up again soon and wouldn't it be easier to attend them if we live here?"

"Right. I'll go talk to Achilles."

...?And so the older sister jumped off the bed and headed outside, boxless, peaking her head out the door at her boyfriend. She gave a soft smile before stepping outside to look at him?...

"So... Yumi and I were thinking. Since the anti-super thing is all over now, we don't have to live in hiding anymore, and classes are starting up again soon so... we were thinking of just staying here. Meaning those boxes need to come back in."

no slide no slide

tumblr_mdng3t2lSH1rx1dfqo1_500.gif

Vanille

...?Vanille frowned when she saw that Levya wasn't doing so good. At first she just thought she had latched on to be comfortable, but soon she realized that she was having a nightmare. Moving a bit so she could hold on to her in a more secure fashion, Vanille, smoothed Levya's hair, whispering calming thoughts into her hair and just holding her to try and help ease her fright?...

"It's alright, I'm here, I've got you, they can't take you any more, I promise. You're safe, I gotchu."

no slide no slide

Lumina said:
tumblr_mdng3t2lSH1rx1dfqo1_500.gif

Vanille

...?Vanille frowned when she saw that Levya wasn't doing so good. At first she just thought she had latched on to be comfortable, but soon she realized that she was having a nightmare. Moving a bit so she could hold on to her in a more secure fashion, Vanille, smoothed Levya's hair, whispering calming thoughts into her hair and just holding her to try and help ease her fright?...

"It's alright, I'm here, I've got you, they can't take you any more, I promise. You're safe, I gotchu."

no slide no slide no slide
...?Levya seemed to have started calming down. It wasnt very long until her breathing became relaxed rather than panicked. She was now just dreaming about being in Vanille's embrace?...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Glancing constantly into the kitchen, observing Camilla's actions, Kaname could but only have a single question pop into his conscience as his stomach began to pester him. "So...how long?" Taking a moment to consider his incomplete inquiry, he concluded that he could have confused her, seeing that it even confused himself. "You know, until the food is done." Releasing a short breath in a brief attempt to relax himself, Kaname shifted his gaze back to the table in the center of the room, lazily reaching his arm out as if he were trying to get something.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla gazed over at him with a somewhat confused expression before he finished speaking, clarifying his question, once he did she smiled "Just another few minutes" she said with a small nod "I hope you'll like it~~" she chimed before she eyed him moving his arm to grab something, she tilted her head curiously as he did so, wondering what he was trying to accomplish...

After a few moments of his unreasonable exercise, Kaname's gaze returned to Camilla's location, just as he received an answer. "Oh." Contemplating his next activity, he stood up and wandered into the kitchen, standing idly behind Camilla. "It looks pretty good." Thinking back to cooking with his mother, Kaname couldn't help but to wonder if he could do the same thing now. Extending his arm towards the food, Kaname quietly poked out his index finger, sliding his finger along whatever it was she was cooking, before retracting his finger and licking it with his tongue. " H'm....Nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back