• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If I told you the things we went through on Earth you'd blow your mind." Roman said, laughing lightly. "Besides, we're usually at home just enjoying ourselves. Check this out: I'll train you whenever you want. If what I'm doing is important, I can't, but other than that I will. How does that sound? Good right?"
Misaki looked at him and began squeezing the water out of her hair. "Hmmm... Alright, that work's for me, As long as I manage to be stronger then my lil bro" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at him and began squeezing the water out of her hair. "Hmmm... Alright, that work's for me, As long as I manage to be stronger then my lil bro" she said.
"Yeah. Alejandro takes his training to the max with Hyouinmaru. That's why he doesn't come to me or your mother for training. Though he will be going to school when it opens back up. I need him to learn how to completely harness his powers. Oh you too. You'll also be going." Roman added. "Anyways, go get changed and meet me in the field. We'll train there."

Roman said:
"Yeah. Alejandro takes his training to the max with Hyouinmaru. That's why he doesn't come to me or your mother for training. Though he will be going to school when it opens back up. I need him to learn how to completely harness his powers. Oh you too. You'll also be going." Roman added. "Anyways, go get changed and meet me in the field. We'll train there."
Misaki blinked when he mentioned school, though she knew not to argue about it, it's not like she could do anything about his decisions anyway. She nodded and began walking inside to her room, "alright I'll be there in about.... 5 minutes" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki blinked when he mentioned school, though she knew not to argue about it, it's not like she could do anything about his decisions anyway. She nodded and began walking inside to her room, "alright I'll be there in about.... 5 minutes" she said.
Roman nodded before he vanished.

Roman said:
Roman nodded before he vanished.
Misaki quickly got trained in more proper training clothe's and ran down the stair's and to the field. Spotting him she quickly made her way over and nodded, "I'm ready" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki quickly got trained in more proper training clothe's and ran down the stair's and to the field. Spotting him she quickly made her way over and nodded, "I'm ready" she said.
Roman was standing there, looking out into the distance. He had really enjoyed the scenery of this place, but he turned around when he heard Misaki's voice. "Alright then my little ninja princess. We'll start qith hand-to-hand combat. You practice that right?"

Roman said:
Roman was standing there, looking out into the distance. He had really enjoyed the scenery of this place, but he turned around when he heard Misaki's voice. "Alright then my little ninja princess. We'll start qith hand-to-hand combat. You practice that right?"
Misaki nodded, she had practiced this many times. "The best I could by myself yes, though we'll see how I do against you" she said, she usually fighted against a dummy or a clone.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki nodded, she had practiced this many times. "The best I could by myself yes, though we'll see how I do against you" she said, she usually fighted against a dummy or a clone.
"Alright then! I want you to get in position and come at me. If you land 4 hits we'll move on. If you don't then we'll have to keep going until you do." Roman explained. "Understand?"

Roman said:
"Alright then! I want you to get in position and come at me. If you land 4 hits we'll move on. If you don't then we'll have to keep going until you do." Roman explained. "Understand?"
Misaki nodded, "Understood, I already know this won't be an easy task..." she said. She then got in a position for her to start off from, taking a deep breath before going for him, moving her body to the right and swinging at him.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki nodded, "Understood, I already know this won't be an easy task..." she said. She then got in a position for her to start off from, taking a deep breath before going for him, moving her body to the right and swinging at him.
Roman caught her fist without even looking. "Rule number one. Always be ready." He said before letting her fist go. "Again."

Roman said:
Roman caught her fist without even looking. "Rule number one. Always be ready." He said before letting her fist go. "Again."
Misaki pulled her fist back, "Right..." she said and got in a position again. She then swung at him again, preparing to swing her other fist in case he grabbed that one too.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki pulled her fist back, "Right..." she said and got in a position again. She then swung at him again, preparing to swing her other fist in case he grabbed that one too.
Roman ducked and sweep kicked Misaki in her legs, catching her when she fell. "Try again." He said before helping her up.

Roman said:
Roman ducked and sweep kicked Misaki in her legs, catching her when she fell. "Try again." He said before helping her up.
Misaki got up, thought a lot easier with his help. "I'm gonna die before I get a single hit in" she said and got ready again. Alright... he can catch her fist easily and sweep her legs out from under her so she had to be careful and avoid those chance's... but how? She'd just have to focus her attention in several place's, though who know's if that'd help any. She then quickly swung at him, looking at his hand's and feet for any sign of movement so that she could react to them.

Nonalaka said:
((Yay :D ))
Glancing out the window of her dorm in her usual dazed manner, Elaena was completely spaced out from her current task, which was supposed to be studying, but in she had given up on that at least 20 minutes ago, continuing to gaze idly out the window she was brought back to earth by a rustle and a meow, blinking a few times her gaze moved to the source which was her cat, Naji, he was scratching at the door to get outside, purring happily as he walked around in circles. Elaena smiled "You need to go out?" She asked as Naji meowed. "Alright" she said stretching and standing up she took one last glance out the window, the weather looked really nice today, after a moment of thought she walked to her bed and closed over the book that was on it, officially giving up on this studying she was attempting to be interested in. "I'll come with you" she said scooping Naji in her arms and going out the door, making sure to lock it as well, yawning a little she continued out into the school courtyard leaving Naji down to walk on his own, deciding the weather was perfect for napping she went to go to one of her favourite napping spots but....someone was already laying there when she arrived at it "It's a pretty good spot" she said to the person laying there as looked at him, Naji walking over and sniffing the males face...
...?Kansuke was expecting today to be completely event free. Well, that was an assumption, considering how different his homeland and this place was. He had reached this place by simply travelling, so really he had no prior knowledge of what this place was like. His guess was that nothing really happened here like at home, so what reason really did he think that anything would? So he was relaxing, and it came as a complete surprise to hear someone talking in his general vicinity, as well as the feeling of whiskers tickling his nose. Trying not to sneeze, Kansuke opened an eye to see both a cat and a girl, both looking back down at him. Oh... there was a girl. A girl? Now both of his eyes were open, and he was blinking to try and get his bearing straight. This girl was talking to him right? Yes, yes of course she was, she was asking about the spot he was laying in. He couldn't help but look around at the area when she mentioned how it was a nice spot, as if to check for himself that it was, indeed, a nice spot. He hadn't really stopped to check how nice the area was when he laid down, but now that he was taking a closer look, it really was nice. Nicely shaded, not too far away from the dorms, a nice stump to set things on or against... Kansuke looked back at the girl, nodding in response to her question before smiling and answering her?...

"Ah, yes, it is indeed. Am I in your way? I'm sorry, miss, I can move if that's what you'd like."

tumblr_mpt0einNTy1r8bh2zo4_250.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki got up, thought a lot easier with his help. "I'm gonna die before I get a single hit in" she said and got ready again. Alright... he can catch her fist easily and sweep her legs out from under her so she had to be careful and avoid those chance's... but how? She'd just have to focus her attention in several place's, though who know's if that'd help any. She then quickly swung at him, looking at his hand's and feet for any sign of movement so that she could react to them.
"Nice. That's a lot better." Roman said, before blocking the attacks. He then moved to the side and hit her in the pressure point, attempting to cause her to fall.

Roman said:
"Nice. That's a lot better." Roman said, before blocking the attacks. He then moved to the side and hit her in the pressure point, attempting to cause her to fall.
Misaki almost fell but managed to bring herself back up before she couldn't stop herself, "if that was mom she would have fallen without a second thought, she's too clumsy" she said and swung at him the moment she balanced herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki almost fell but managed to bring herself back up before she couldn't stop herself, "if that was mom she would have fallen without a second thought, she's too clumsy" she said and swung at him the moment she balanced herself.
Roman caught her arm and picked her up. "You're so light... Or I'm so strong... I'm not sure." He said before he put her down. "You have to be a bit quicker." He said, patting her on the head.

Roman said:
Roman caught her arm and picked her up. "You're so light... Or I'm so strong... I'm not sure." He said before he put her down. "You have to be a bit quicker." He said, patting her on the head.
Misaki blinked each time he pat her head, she then looked to the side. "It could be both." she said before nodding, so she had to be quicker... she can manage that. Misaki got prepared again and took a deep breath, she knew she was going to be tired after this training session, and now she had to move quicker, which would take a bit for her to learn to continuously do. She then swung several times at her dad, going as fast as she could manage without tiring herself out quickly.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki blinked each time he pat her head, she then looked to the side. "It could be both." she said before nodding, so she had to be quicker... she can manage that. Misaki got prepared again and took a deep breath, she knew she was going to be tired after this training session, and now she had to move quicker, which would take a bit for her to learn to continuously do. She then swung several times at her dad, going as fast as she could manage without tiring herself out quickly.
Roman blinked, his Tengan not being activated, he wasn't able to keep up that much. He got hit by the first swing and caught the second before the third hit him. Before she could finish, Roman pushed her back, though he didn't push too hard. "Wow! That was amazing."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking as he waited for Asuka's reply. As they walked, they soon came to a large woodland area. All the trees were tightly-knit, just one strand in a massive web of life. Green leaves, yellow leaves, red leaves. It was a rainbow of rich, autumnal colours. The scent of earth and water drifted through the air. It was a picture of serenity, one which would endure for many long years. He marked the place for a future family outing before removing the scene from his thoughts. Upon hearing Asuka talk, he smiled lightly and nodded his head, replying as they vanished from the wooded area♅...

Sounds good~

-------------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and took a look around him, noticing the other customers had returned to eating their food, as opposed to staring at them. He began replying to Satoshi, when a voice suddenly rang out from behind him≭...

I wonder how-

...♅Akira and Asuka suddenly appeared within the small shack, the rich aroma of the foods soon rushing for their sense of smell. He looked around for a short while, shortly before spotting his son and the small boy. He spoke as he walked over to Haruo, a smile being evident on his face♅...

Haruo-chan~

...Haruo quickly spun around and saw that his parents were standing behind him≭...

Mom? Dad? Wh-what are you doing here?

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka hadn't noticed when they had walked into a woodland area, having prior been looking at the ground. The landscape of the woods was quite beautiful and breathtaking, with its vibrant colors and it's earthly smell. As Asuka looked around, she noted that it looked somewhat like a fairytale land. Tree colors varied from shades of green, red, and yellow, which had a hint of brown in them. It was surreal and never thought a place like this could have existed, even though she had been to a lot of areas and different places, surprisingly so when Asuka went to different realms. Though she never came upon a forest such as this. She couldn't put her finger on its qualities that resembled a fairytale forest, but she could tell that's what it felt like to her. Not being able to take a picture of this was almost heart wrenching that she didn't have her camera to capture the moment. Mentally taking a picture would have to suffice for now. Admiring the forest didn't last as long as she hoped, as Akira had teleported them to Haruo's location. Appearing within the shack, Asuka was hit with the scent of the various foods the shack held. It smelled so divine that she could almost taste it and was starting to get hungry again, even though she had just ate. She guessed that the smell of something good triggered her hunger, not to say that the food before didn't smell good, because it did. Both smelled quite great really. There had been so many different scents at once, that it overwhelmed her senses. Asuka source of one specific dish that she could smell, but with all the other different food dishes around, she couldn't depict where it was coming from. As Akira spoke towards their son, she directed her golden brown irises to Haruo and his yellow haired friend. He looked surprised to see them both, not that she could blame him. They had arrived unexpectedly and without a warning, so it was clear that he would be caught off guard. Nonetheless, Asuka smiled at her son as she responded to his question❦...

"We just wanted to check up on you and see how you're doing. Nothing major~"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman blinked, his Tengan not being activated, he wasn't able to keep up that much. He got hit by the first swing and caught the second before the third hit him. Before she could finish, Roman pushed her back, though he didn't push too hard. "Wow! That was amazing."
Misaki looked at him, "Well, I guess my self training does pay off after all." she said. "except I still need 2 more hit's... geez" she said and got in another ready position.

Fricka giggled slightly , covering her mouth.

"They were always bickering like that? When you first met them?" She asked, looking curiously at Celia, brushing some hair behind her ear

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia grinned at Frika before using her chopsticks to put the food on her plate. Having never eaten sushi, she didn't really know how much she was going to eat, so she only grabbed a couple pieces and tried one as she watched Nai and Taylor bicker. Was knowing the question really that serious? It can't even be that bad, at least she thought it didn't. As she watched the two brother, her gaze drifted over to Frika when she complimented the food. Celia smiled at her as she spoke before she directed her voice towards Nai and Taylor, soon after eating of sushi❤︎...

"I can't take credit for it since I didn't make it, but I'm glad you like it. It's from one of the best sushi places around here. And you two, stop bickering about the question! Is it really that serious?"
TheDragoon said:
Shuu tried to raise her spirits with a little pun. "Huh... 'Shaking in your boots' huh?" He chuckled, helping her up.
Lena giggled, as she nodded, leaning on Shuu.

"Yeah... "

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at him, "Well, I guess my self training does pay off after all." she said. "except I still need 2 more hit's... geez" she said and got in another ready position.
Roman looked at her and waved a hand around. "Maybe your mother could help you of you don't like my tougher style of training. I'm pretty sure she can teach you how to do some amazing attacks with her water... In fact. Go get your mother. I have a plan."

Kitori Shitu It was just another typical day. Go to work, make some money, go to a local café she enjoyed, and go home. Just like clockwork. There wasn't anything exciting just yet in this city but that's probably because she wasn't near the fun stuff yet. She had to start somewhere though so this was better than nothing. Kitori constantly thought to herself about how she could mess with the men in this city, after all she had to have some fun with her succubus powers sooner or later. Laughing to herself she began walking down a street, exploring a little more of this extremely diverse city.
@Anyone

Roman said:
Roman looked at her and waved a hand around. "Maybe your mother could help you of you don't like my tougher style of training. I'm pretty sure she can teach you how to do some amazing attacks with her water... In fact. Go get your mother. I have a plan."
Misaki blinked before turning and walking back to the house, "alright...." she said slowly. She went into the house and dragged Mal away from the kitchen, "You can burn food later! come one!" she said and pulled her outside and back to the field.

Mal was suddenly grabbed and dragged outside by Misaki, "I don't burn food that often, misaki" she said and looked towards Roman, "So what was I dragged out here for? beside's being insulted on my cooking" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back