• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking as he waited for Asuka's reply. As they walked, they soon came to a large woodland area. All the trees were tightly-knit, just one strand in a massive web of life. Green leaves, yellow leaves, red leaves. It was a rainbow of rich, autumnal colours. The scent of earth and water drifted through the air. It was a picture of serenity, one which would endure for many long years. He marked the place for a future family outing before removing the scene from his thoughts. Upon hearing Asuka talk, he smiled lightly and nodded his head, replying as they vanished from the wooded area♅...

Sounds good~

-------------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and took a look around him, noticing the other customers had returned to eating their food, as opposed to staring at them. He began replying to Satoshi, when a voice suddenly rang out from behind him≭...

I wonder how-

...♅Akira and Asuka suddenly appeared within the small shack, the rich aroma of the foods soon rushing for their sense of smell. He looked around for a short while, shortly before spotting his son and the small boy. He spoke as he walked over to Haruo, a smile being evident on his face♅...

Haruo-chan~

...Haruo quickly spun around and saw that his parents were standing behind him≭...

Mom? Dad? Wh-what are you doing here?

--------------------------

...♈Kenji grinned upon seeing Lumina's initial reaction and was then greeted by a small blast of fire, which felt nothing but cold to him. His irises trailed over to Lumina's new position and heard her begin to speak a sentence, shortly before crying out in pain. A slight smirk formed on his face as he spoke♈...

I must say, this is a very new reaction from a woman. They're usually so.. shy when I taste them.

tumblr_mta9w3462q1r1apboo2_r1_500.gif

...♈Upon witnessing Lumina grip her head in obvious pain, Kenji's gaze narrowed into a slight, confused frown. He had expected more of a reaction from her, yet what he was greeted with was more of an unusual expression. He had seen it many times before, from his victims, yet he didn't harm Lumina in anyway. In fact, all he did was taste her. He didn't understand what was happening to Lumina, so he looked at the phoenix, watching as the events played out before his eyes, soon noticing her eyes brighten slightly, which sparked something within him. Recognition. He quickly looked away and focused on the charred ground at his feet, noting it's familiar appearance. It was the same when he woke up within the field. The same when he was told that the love of his life was dead. The same that he too died. In that moment where his irises met Lumina's brightened eyes, he felt guilt. Hate. Sadness. Love. Frightened by the thoughts rapidly creeping from the darkest corners of his mind, he withdrew himself, trying to control each part of him that screamed for control. He felt an unnatural urge to help this phoenix in pain, so much that it seemed to hurt his heart. His head began to pound, and he got a large rush of negative feelings. He had let down his love. He promised to protect her, and he failed. Instead, in his absence, she was killed. He hated himself. He hated the man who took her from him. He hated the Humans who went behind his back and orchestrated the whole plan. He hated Akira for not protecting her. He hated the world for all of the wrongdoings he had suffered since he arrived. Kenji gripped his head as his negative thoughts began to course through his mind. Poison began to flood his veins and sting his entire body as a darkness began to escape from it's prison. He rapidly ran around the railing that was infront of him and began to make his way away from Lumina. He got ten paces before he dropped onto his hands and knees and began to scream in sheer agony. Flames suddenly ignited around him, causing the nearby Humans to be turned to a molten rock. A blinding light occurred and engulfed Kenji. When the light subsided, raw heat had become visible and was contained near Kenji. A darkened presence flooded the city and the sky darkened, almost blocking out the sun's light. A large, crimson creature stood in Kenji's place. Smoke escaped the creature's mouth as one word was spoken, it's arms tightening slightly into it's body♈...

Lost..

CwLbBho.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤The strength in Lumina's body had faded, and she fell to her knees as Kenji started losing it too. Her eyes kept flashing back and forth between the two shades of blue, as if they were fighting for control. Or rather, it was as if the brighter blue were threatening to break free, and the paler blue was doing all it could to keep that from happening. She didn't know what was happening to Kenji, or at least the Kenji that was standing in front of her. More cracks appeared in the screen in her mind, and more faces showed up that seemed all to familiar. A woman with orange hair, cooking food; a man with black hair, standing tall and powerful, a girl with soft reddish brown hair, sitting on a ferris wheel... all of them were smiling, sending kind feelings her way. None of it made sense, she knew them and yet had no idea who they were at the same time. And then there was the red haired man. There was something different about him then any other face that appeared in her memories. Something... deeper. Like something bound directly to her soul. But, something was in the way of it. What? What was it?? Right now, all this face brought was pain. So much pain. Pain to the point where it felt like her whole body was cracking. And in reality, that's what was happening. Starting from her eyes, which were still fighting for what shade of blue they were, dark black and red cracks started spreading across her body, like a doll that had fallen into disrepair. They spread like cracks on glass or in the ground, quick sudden movements that spread a good distance every time. But they went slowly, agonizingly painful with every increase in distance across her body. Lumina screamed out in pain, holding her head, tears streaking down her cheeks. A memory played in her head once more, one of the red haired man, but this time she could hear it say something. It was quiet at first, but soon grew louder until it was audible. He was saying her name. Upon hearing this, the memory burned away, turning to red that completely took over her mind. The cracks continued to spread over her body as her back arched, fire exploding outwards, encasing her body in a exoskeleton of fire that was shaped like a bird. A phoenix specifically. Still screaming in the same kind of agony that Kenji had screamed, the exoskeleton expanded outward until it was surrounding a ten foot radius around her. Lumina didn't really notice Kenji's changed form, as her mind was completely gone to red and her body was only acting on instinct. Instead the phoenix exoskeleton focused on what was in front of it: the park. Flapping it's wings, it blazed through the park, leaving behind a trail of fire that consumed everything around it. Plant life and humans alike were caught in the flames, turning to ash and ruin not long after Lumina came through. All she, or it, cared about was burning as much of the world as she could, and soon the phoenix turned its course and flew toward the city to continue its rampage♤...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The hell did you do that for?!" She asked as she held a spot on her head which a red liquod that looked like blood was comming out of

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru shook his hands worriedly. "No no no no! I didn't mean to hit you!" He said quickly, not wanting to die.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, as she nodded, and slowly attempted
To stand up.She made it, but her legs were a bit shaking. She frowned at that.

Gregory smiled, as he gently wrapped his arm around Ariel's waist.

"I hope you won't be dissappointed in our relationship" He stated, touching her cheek with his hand gently.
Shuu tried to raise her spirits with a little pun. "Huh... 'Shaking in your boots' huh?" He chuckled, helping her up.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma growled. "Who dares to stand in my way? Does somebody actually worth fighting show themselves?!" He said, getting a bit angered. "Your wasting my time!"
"If you insist." The voice said before appearing in front of Akuma. "The name is Akane by the way." She said, looking at him. "Oh... I insist you throw the first punch. Don't say no either. Throw as many as you want "

latest

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i see. i could say im also a ninja but...just a little reckless''
"Some ninjas are like that yes." Hanae said as she sipped her coffee, giggling lightly at Tonton as she also sipped her own.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and gently brought her hands to his chest then up to his cheeks before she brought her lips to his

[/QUOTE]
Elliot happily kissed Isabella back. They didn't kiss much, so it was always nice when they did. He pulled away a moment later and smile. "I love you Isabella~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking as he waited for Asuka's reply. As they walked, they soon came to a large woodland area. All the trees were tightly-knit, just one strand in a massive web of life. Green leaves, yellow leaves, red leaves. It was a rainbow of rich, autumnal colours. The scent of earth and water drifted through the air. It was a picture of serenity, one which would endure for many long years. He marked the place for a future family outing before removing the scene from his thoughts. Upon hearing Asuka talk, he smiled lightly and nodded his head, replying as they vanished from the wooded area♅...

Sounds good~

-------------------------

...Haruo laughed lightly and took a look around him, noticing the other customers had returned to eating their food, as opposed to staring at them. He began replying to Satoshi, when a voice suddenly rang out from behind him≭...

I wonder how-

...♅Akira and Asuka suddenly appeared within the small shack, the rich aroma of the foods soon rushing for their sense of smell. He looked around for a short while, shortly before spotting his son and the small boy. He spoke as he walked over to Haruo, a smile being evident on his face♅...

Haruo-chan~

...Haruo quickly spun around and saw that his parents were standing behind him≭...

Mom? Dad? Wh-what are you doing here?

--------------------------

...♈Kenji grinned upon seeing Lumina's initial reaction and was then greeted by a small blast of fire, which felt nothing but cold to him. His irises trailed over to Lumina's new position and heard her begin to speak a sentence, shortly before crying out in pain. A slight smirk formed on his face as he spoke♈...

I must say, this is a very new reaction from a woman. They're usually so.. shy when I taste them.

tumblr_mta9w3462q1r1apboo2_r1_500.gif

...♈Upon witnessing Lumina grip her head in obvious pain, Kenji's gaze narrowed into a slight, confused frown. He had expected more of a reaction from her, yet what he was greeted with was more of an unusual expression. He had seen it many times before, from his victims, yet he didn't harm Lumina in anyway. In fact, all he did was taste her. He didn't understand what was happening to Lumina, so he looked at the phoenix, watching as the events played out before his eyes, soon noticing her eyes brighten slightly, which sparked something within him. Recognition. He quickly looked away and focused on the charred ground at his feet, noting it's familiar appearance. It was the same when he woke up within the field. The same when he was told that the love of his life was dead. The same that he too died. In that moment where his irises met Lumina's brightened eyes, he felt guilt. Hate. Sadness. Love. Frightened by the thoughts rapidly creeping from the darkest corners of his mind, he withdrew himself, trying to control each part of him that screamed for control. He felt an unnatural urge to help this phoenix in pain, so much that it seemed to hurt his heart. His head began to pound, and he got a large rush of negative feelings. He had let down his love. He promised to protect her, and he failed. Instead, in his absence, she was killed. He hated himself. He hated the man who took her from him. He hated the Humans who went behind his back and orchestrated the whole plan. He hated Akira for not protecting her. He hated the world for all of the wrongdoings he had suffered since he arrived. Kenji gripped his head as his negative thoughts began to course through his mind. Poison began to flood his veins and sting his entire body as a darkness began to escape from it's prison. He rapidly ran around the railing that was infront of him and began to make his way away from Lumina. He got ten paces before he dropped onto his hands and knees and began to scream in sheer agony. Flames suddenly ignited around him, causing the nearby Humans to be turned to a molten rock. A blinding light occurred and engulfed Kenji. When the light subsided, raw heat had become visible and was contained near Kenji. A darkened presence flooded the city and the sky darkened, almost blocking out the sun's light. A large, crimson creature stood in Kenji's place. Smoke escaped the creature's mouth as one word was spoken, it's arms tightening slightly into it's body♈...

Lost..

CwLbBho.gif

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'm waiting for WP to reply. I'm pretty sure Asuka will be answering Haruo's question ))))

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi took the card and ran over to the elevator and smiled ❋...
"Come onnnn"
Scarlet put her hands in her pocket's and quickly walked over, "Your such a kid Levi" she said jokingly, and laughed.

Akuren, as he was in his fathers arms was crying with his eyes closed due to this unknown light in the ceiling hitting his innocent face.

@Roman @Daniel reaving

(Don't make fun of me I tried :c)

JJKab said:
"Oh... Wow, that's... Pretty nice, actually." Fricka said, as she took the chopstick, ane took the sushi on her plate. She started to eat.
"It's pretty good, actually" She stated, chewing slowly.
Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia as he and Nai both began putting food on their plates. He chuckled at her question and smiled a little.
"I'll tell you later. Nai doesn't want me to ask."

Nai looked at Taylor and pointed his chopsticks at him, his facial expression was serious with a smirk on it.

"If you even think twice about it, I'll tell dad."

Taylor couldn't hold in the laugh he had built up from Nai's words.

"Tell him. I'm an adult. You're still a teen~"
...❤︎Celia grinned at Frika before using her chopsticks to put the food on her plate. Having never eaten sushi, she didn't really know how much she was going to eat, so she only grabbed a couple pieces and tried one as she watched Nai and Taylor bicker. Was knowing the question really that serious? It can't even be that bad, at least she thought it didn't. As she watched the two brother, her gaze drifted over to Frika when she complimented the food. Celia smiled at her as she spoke before she directed her voice towards Nai and Taylor, soon after eating of sushi❤︎...

"I can't take credit for it since I didn't make it, but I'm glad you like it. It's from one of the best sushi places around here. And you two, stop bickering about the question! Is it really that serious?"

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon gave a small smile, nodding as they started making their way back to the dorm. Of course they had no way of knowing this, but as they made their way back, the announcement was made to repeal the anti-super act. So as they made their way to the dorms, the police and anti-super forces seemed to be pulling out, and Kanon looked around in surprise to see it happening⊗...

"What's with all this? They're leaving? Well whatever, let's just get our stuff."

...⊗Kanon went and opened the door, surprised again to find the lights on. Blinking, her eyes fell on a figure sitting at the table near the hallway to the bedrooms, exclaiming in shock⊗...

"Yumi??"

...۞Yumi waved with a smile at the two figures, standing up to meet them, excitedly moving toward Kanon and grasping her hands۞...

"It's great news!"

"Yumi, what are you d-"

"O-Oh yeah, sorry, I should probably explain. I was sitting back at the old lady's place watching TV when suddenly an emergency broadcast was sent out over every channel, and they said they were repealing the anti-super stuff that's been happening! So in my excitement I came here!"

"But how did you make it here before us?"

"I teleported here."

"Wh- how?"

"I haven't just been slacking off while youve been gone, you know~"
(I did not know that the UN arc was ending, so it will be considered a tactical retreat.)

Achilles did what he did best. He hefted boxes that were being brought out and loaded them up. He could not enter the girls dorms, so he waited outside, where he kicked a rock.

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Camilla continued into the kitchen and went back to her previous task, which was preparing and now cooking dinner for them both her enthusiasm shining through as she did so, even with all of this odd stuff going on around them, she stayed optimistic, clinging onto notion that they would be fine, not the best mechanism for dealing with problems since it would eventually catch up with her but it was how she worked and got by, looking at the bright side....
--------------------

Amara smiled happily and nodded "Good~, I don't like being an angry person, or seeming like one" she said as she simply looked at the garden scenery in front of them.

--------------------

Rini blinked "...Our charms?" She repeated, unsure of the idea and if it would even work for that matter,... charming wasn't her thing, so she'd have to follow Miyaka on this one.
Glancing constantly into the kitchen, observing Camilla's actions, Kaname could but only have a single question pop into his conscience as his stomach began to pester him. "So...how long?" Taking a moment to consider his incomplete inquiry, he concluded that he could have confused her, seeing that it even confused himself. "You know, until the food is done." Releasing a short breath in a brief attempt to relax himself, Kaname shifted his gaze back to the table in the center of the room, lazily reaching his arm out as if he were trying to get something.

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru shook his hands worriedly. "No no no no! I didn't mean to hit you!" He said quickly, not wanting to die.
TheDragoon said:
"Then stop throwing rocks." She whined as she rubbed the spot she ha been hit

Roman said:
"Some ninjas are like that yes." Hanae said as she sipped her coffee, giggling lightly at Tonton as she also sipped her own.
Elliot happily kissed Isabella back. They didn't kiss much, so it was always nice when they did. He pulled away a moment later and smile. "I love you Isabella~"
"I love you Eli." She said as she hugged him hopping he didnt mind the nickname

Slaxt said:
Akuren, as he was in his fathers arms was crying with his eyes closed due to this unknown light in the ceiling hitting his innocent face.
@Roman @Daniel reaving

(Don't make fun of me I tried :c)
"He's a handsome little guy." Hayate said as he held Akuren in his arms. "Wanna hold him Thana?" He asked.

@Daniel reaving

After finding the puppy Ruff, Roman took him home and set him in his room, soon making his way to the kitchen. He sighed lightly as he looked out the door that led out into the back. "I wonder where everyone is... Mal... Misaki... Alejandro... Han... Hell even my mom." He said, be fore going outside and standing in front of the pool. "Maybe I shouldn't worry..."

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
After finding the puppy Ruff, Roman took him home and set him in his room, soon making his way to the kitchen. He sighed lightly as he looked out the door that led out into the back. "I wonder where everyone is... Mal... Misaki... Alejandro... Han... Hell even my mom." He said, be fore going outside and standing in front of the pool. "Maybe I shouldn't worry..."

@LunaCrosby
Misaki peeked through a window and looked at her dad, he was standing right in front of the pool too... it would be a shame if he.... fell... into the pool. She quietly made her way to the back door and peeked out of it, making sure he wasn't looking. She stepped into the door way and took a quiet breath, a smile forming on her face as she run up behind her dad and tackled him from behind, taking them both into the pool.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki peeked through a window and looked at her dad, he was standing right in front of the pool too... it would be a shame if he.... fell... into the pool. She quietly made her way to the back door and peeked out of it, making sure he wasn't looking. She stepped into the door way and took a quiet breath, a smile forming on her face as she run up behind her dad and tackled him from behind, taking them both into the pool.
Roman was already too deep in thought to notice Misaki's presence so when she tackled him, he couldn't react fast enough to get them away from the water. When they landed in the water, Roman turned his head and saw Misaki. He smiled and waved his hand at her before resurfacing. "Misaki!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you Eli." She said as she hugged him hopping he didnt mind the nickname

[/QUOTE]
"Eli? That's a pretty good nickname. From now on call me Eli. That's a nickname specifically reserved for you, love." Elliot said with a smile.

Roman said:
Roman was already too deep in thought to notice Misaki's presence so when she tackled him, he couldn't react fast enough to get them away from the water. When they landed in the water, Roman turned his head and saw Misaki. He smiled and waved his hand at her before resurfacing. "Misaki!"
Misaki watched him wave before resurfacing and waving back, smiling as well. "Hey dad, how's the water?" she said and grinned.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki watched him wave before resurfacing and waving back, smiling as well. "Hey dad, how's the water?" she said and grinned.
Roman put his finger in the water before looking at Misaki. "Cold." He said, laughing lightly. "Where were you? I haven't seen you or your mother all day." He said as he swam over to the ledge and climbed out, his clothes dripping water on the ground.

Roman said:
Roman put his finger in the water before looking at Misaki. "Cold." He said, laughing lightly. "Where were you? I haven't seen you or your mother all day." He said as he swam over to the ledge and climbed out, his clothes dripping water on the ground.
Misaki shrugged and floated on her back, "I was training myself like I usually do, except I planned on doing it longer then usual so I just finished up, and mom is attempting to cook something new" she said before whispering, "She had to redo it a billion time's..."

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki shrugged and floated on her back, "I was training myself like I usually do, except I planned on doing it longer then usual so I just finished up, and mom is attempting to cook something new" she said before whispering, "She had to redo it a billion time's..."
Roman signed and rubbed the back of his head. "She is? Man... She'll have to come with me to my next class. We're learning how to make some pretty cool Japanese dishes." He told Misaki before he sat down on the ground. "Now... Training. Why didn't you ever come to me? I'd love to train my little ninja princess."

Roman said:
Roman signed and rubbed the back of his head. "She is? Man... She'll have to come with me to my next class. We're learning how to make some pretty cool Japanese dishes." He told Misaki before he sat down on the ground. "Now... Training. Why didn't you ever come to me? I'd love to train my little ninja princess."
Misaki looked at him before getting out of the water. "You're usually busy doing 'things' with mom when I think about going to you" she said, wringing out the water from the bottom of her shirt.

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki looked at him before getting out of the water. "You're usually busy doing 'things' with mom when I think about going to you" she said, wringing out the water from the bottom of her shirt.
"If I told you the things we went through on Earth you'd blow your mind." Roman said, laughing lightly. "Besides, we're usually at home just enjoying ourselves. Check this out: I'll train you whenever you want. If what I'm doing is important, I can't, but other than that I will. How does that sound? Good right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back