• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki blinked before turning and walking back to the house, "alright...." she said slowly. She went into the house and dragged Mal away from the kitchen, "You can burn food later! come one!" she said and pulled her outside and back to the field.
Mal was suddenly grabbed and dragged outside by Misaki, "I don't burn food that often, misaki" she said and looked towards Roman, "So what was I dragged out here for? beside's being insulted on my cooking" she said.
Roman smiled at Mal and gave a hug. "Hey. I want your help with training Misaki. For her next training exercise, she'll have to Dodge our attacks continuously for 20 minutes nonstop."

Roman said:
Roman smiled at Mal and gave a hug. "Hey. I want your help with training Misaki. For her next training exercise, she'll have to Dodge our attacks continuously for 20 minutes nonstop."
Mal blinked then looked at Misaki then Roman again. "Do you even think she's able to do that?" she asked.

Misaki's jaw dropped, "20 minutes? nonstop? you're crazy." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked then looked at Misaki then Roman again. "Do you even think she's able to do that?" she asked.
Misaki's jaw dropped, "20 minutes? nonstop? you're crazy." she said.
Roman chuckled and shook his head. "We're testing her reflexes. It's not like I'm asking her to do it blindfolded. Now. Misaki, lets finish the first excercise so we can move on."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman chuckled and shook his head. "We're testing her reflexes. It's not like I'm asking her to do it blindfolded. Now. Misaki, lets finish the first excercise so we can move on."
Mal shrugged and stepped back, "then i'll wait until you two finish up this exercise" she said.

Misaki nodded and almost immediately began swinging at him, she wanted to wrap this one up and the other, she was going to be sore after this...

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled slightly , covering her mouth.
"They were always bickering like that? When you first met them?" She asked, looking curiously at Celia, brushing some hair behind her ear

Lena giggled, as she nodded, leaning on Shuu.

"Yeah... "
...❤︎Celia thought for a moment before shaking her head. She had been introduced to Taylor before meeting Nai, much less knowing about him. She didn't know he existed or that Taylor had a brother until the day she met Nai. Of course, she wasn't going to bring that up. When she finished chewing the food in her mouth and swallowing it, Celia spoke❤︎...

"I met Taylor before Nai. It was a while before I knew him, but from the times that they were together I wouldn't think so. They only bickered a few times from what I remember, but not a lot."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia thought for a moment before shaking her head. She had been introduced to Taylor before meeting Nai, much less knowing about him. She didn't know he existed or that Taylor had a brother until the day she met Nai. Of course, she wasn't going to bring that up. When she finished chewing the food in her mouth and swallowing it, Celia spoke❤︎...

"I met Taylor before Nai. It was a while before I knew him, but from the times that they were together I wouldn't think so. They only bickered a few times from what I remember, but not a lot."
Fricka smirked, as she looked at Nai. She sighed.

"To be honest... We'd like to marry someday..." She exclaimed, gently grabbing Nai's hand

Roman said:
"He's a handsome little guy." Hayate said as he held Akuren in his arms. "Wanna hold him Thana?" He asked.
@Daniel reaving
Slaxt said:
Akuren, as he was in his fathers arms was crying with his eyes closed due to this unknown light in the ceiling hitting his innocent face.
@Roman @Daniel reaving

(Don't make fun of me I tried :c)
Thana smiled. "Id love to see him." She said tiredly as she looked to hayate and akuren dying to hold her new baby

Roman said:
"Eli? That's a pretty good nickname. From now on call me Eli. That's a nickname specifically reserved for you, love." Elliot said with a smile.
She laughed happily and nodded. "Ok Eli." She said softly before she hugged him again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled. "Id love to see him." She said tiredly as she looked to hayate and akuren dying to hold her new baby

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and slowly walked over to Thana, handing her Akuren. "Here you go, Thana." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She laughed happily and nodded. "Ok Eli." She said softly before she hugged him again

[/QUOTE]
"What were you getting all dressed up for? You never told me so I'm kind of curious." Elliot said as he hugged Isabella.

Roman said:
"Some ninjas are like that yes." Hanae said as she sipped her coffee, giggling lightly at Tonton as she also sipped her own.
Elliot happily kissed Isabella back. They didn't kiss much, so it was always nice when they did. He pulled away a moment later and smile. "I love you Isabella~"
''hm...maybe i could help train you? like how to dodge''

...♱She said as she smiled before sipping her tea again. And she was still sitting in an indian style way on the bed with an elbow on her leg. With the same arm, she holds the tea cup with only that hand, the other across her stomach and Seol just leaning to that one arm♱...

JJKab said:
Fricka smirked, as she looked at Nai. She sighed.
"To be honest... We'd like to marry someday..." She exclaimed, gently grabbing Nai's hand
...❤︎From the sudden outburst, Celia's eyes widened for a brief moment. That was so abrupt and off topic that she didn't know how to take it at first. Gradually, after adjusting a bit to the news, Celia smiled. Well that was nice, the pair looked like they loved each other very much so she could understand that they wanted to get married. Just as long as they waited until after high school or were really close to graduating❤︎...

"Well I would understand that, you two look like you're in love. If you guys want to marry after high school and everything."

Daniel reaving]"Im haply i just never knew." She said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''ah...so tell me, i havent seen you both in a while, what are you two up to?''

...⊹Yuki asked before sitting on the edge of the bed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...maybe i could help train you? like how to dodge''
...♱She said as she smiled before sipping her tea again. And she was still sitting in an indian style way on the bed with an elbow on her leg. With the same arm, she holds the tea cup with only that hand, the other across her stomach and Seol just leaning to that one arm♱...
Hanae smiled, but kindly rejected the offer. "That's okay. I learned that stuff." She said with a nod. "I went to a ninja academy several years ago."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...so tell me, i havent seen you both in a while, what are you two up to?''
...⊹Yuki asked before sitting on the edge of the bed⊹...
"Not much for me. Ive just been bored because i havent seen neo in a while." She said to her mother before looking to airi

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎From the sudden outburst, Celia's eyes widened for a brief moment. That was so abrupt and off topic that she didn't know how to take it at first. Gradually, after adjusting a bit to the news, Celia smiled. Well that was nice, the pair looked like they loved each other very much so she could understand that they wanted to get married. Just as long as they waited until after high school or were really close to graduating❤︎...

"Well I would understand that, you two look like you're in love. If you guys want to marry after high school and everything."
Nai was still arguing with Taylor, but when Fricka said what she said, he stopped and blushed badly. He could see Taylor staring at him, a smirk on his face.

"Shut up Taylor."

Taylor chuckled and rubbed the back of hisbhead as he dropped some sushi in his mouth.

"Sorry little brother. I didn't say anything... Yet."

@JJKab

Roman said:
Hanae smiled, but kindly rejected the offer. "That's okay. I learned that stuff." She said with a nod. "I went to a ninja academy several years ago."
...♱She soon laughed a little upon hearing Ninja Academy♱...

''theres a ninja academy? i didnt really know there was an academy for ninjas...''

Roman said:
Hayate nodded and slowly walked over to Thana, handing her Akuren. "Here you go, Thana." He said with a smile.
"What were you getting all dressed up for? You never told me so I'm kind of curious." Elliot said as he hugged Isabella.
Thana smiled as she gently took akuren and smiled down lovingly at him. "Hello sweetheart." She said softly as she held him lovingly

@Slaxt

"For you." She said with a happy smile to him before nuzzling his chest and giggling a little

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not much for me. Ive just been bored because i havent seen neo in a while." She said to her mother before looking to airi

[/QUOTE]
''oh...nothing special just assigning resistances groups and giving them certain missions. they fought well against the UN and the rogue Supernaturals...oh! i should also mention that the humans took away that chip law not too long ago''

...⊹She said with a smile⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged and stepped back, "then i'll wait until you two finish up this exercise" she said.
Misaki nodded and almost immediately began swinging at him, she wanted to wrap this one up and the other, she was going to be sore after this...
Roman chuckled and made a hand gesture towards Misaki. "Come at me again." He said, standing perfectly still.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She soon laughed a little upon hearing Ninja Academy♱...
''theres a ninja academy? i didnt really know there was an academy for ninjas...''
"Well I'm not exactly from the same place on Earth as most. Where Akane found me there was one... After my days in the orphanage I went there to get stronger and one day help with others just as I was helped." Hanae explained.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...nothing special just assigning resistances groups and giving them certain missions. they fought well against the UN and the rogue Supernaturals...oh! i should also mention that the humans took away that chip law not too long ago''
...⊹She said with a smile⊹...
"About damn time. Im guessing they took it away after that one guy and his small group destroyed the factories." She said to her

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and made a hand gesture towards Misaki. "Come at me again." He said, standing perfectly still.
Misaki stared at him, suspicious of him being completely still. She then swung at him, but kept her guard up, still suspicious.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie grinned and nodded 'self defence sounds fun' she signed 'Thanks for teaching me all this by the way' she smiled at him 'I'm very grateful'
Ariel nodded "Ah, I see, that sounds nice" she smiled.
He waved his hand a bit dismissively. "Its not like im doing all this without rewards. Im in a job and perhaps one day you can help me repay that debt in that way or another fashion." He said simply, he wasnt nice enough to do it for pure gratitude.

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she gently took akuren and smiled down lovingly at him. "Hello sweetheart." She said softly as she held him lovingly @slaxy "For you." She said with a happy smile to him before nuzzling his chest and giggling a little [/QUOTE] [FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#0059b3]Hayate watched as Thana held Akuren. He was so happy that he was here with them now... And he was happy to see Thana smiling while she held their child[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]

Elliot blushed a little. "F-For me? He asked. W-Why?" He asked her before taking a seat on the bed.

Roman said:
"Well I'm not exactly from the same place on Earth as most. Where Akane found me there was one... After my days in the orphanage I went there to get stronger and one day help with others just as I was helped." Hanae explained.
''ah...im not exactly from Earth also...i was a human at first on Earth. then after i graduated from a academic school, was going with my friends before i got ran over by a car. but then after that, i dont know why i didnt die. well actually i did die, i was just reborn here in Eleysia as a God Eater. and then my skills developed here alone''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back