• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If you insist." The voice said before appearing in front of Akuma. "The name is Akane by the way." She said, looking at him. "Oh... I insist you throw the first punch. Don't say no either. Throw as many as you want "
latest
Akuma cracked his knuckles and laughed. "With pleasure." He said before throwing a punch and teleporting at the same time, moved a bit forward so when he teleported her practically would punch her in the face. And it would really HURT.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled slightly , covering her mouth.
"They were always bickering like that? When you first met them?" She asked, looking curiously at Celia, brushing some hair behind her ear

Lena giggled, as she nodded, leaning on Shuu.

"Yeah... "
Shuu helped her to her own kitchen, showing her the chicken noodle soup really quick and taking her to sit down at the table. "I'll heat it up first." He said as he put it in the mircowave for 30 seconds.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma cracked his knuckles and laughed. "With pleasure." He said before throwing a punch and teleporting at the same time, moved a bit forward so when he teleported her practically would punch her in the face. And it would really HURT.
Shuu helped her to her own kitchen, showing her the chicken noodle soup really quick and taking her to sit down at the table. "I'll heat it up first." He said as he put it in the mircowave for 30 seconds.
Lena nodded, patiently waiting for the soup to heat up.

"Thanks... again..." She said quietly, laying her head on the table, breathing slowly.

TheDragoon said:
The punch almost connected with Akane's face, but she gracefully learned to the side, leaving his fist to connect with nothing but the air. She then raised her knee at high speeds, kneeing him I'm the groin as hard as she could. She then placed a finger on his face and leaned him up so he wouldn't fall.

tumblr_nc9v3vx92t1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"You need to actually hit the person when punching." She told him before blasting him away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont know...''
"Oh. I was just curious... I'm sorry you had to.. You know... Get hit by a car and all.. Sounds pretty bad."

Roman said:
"Oh. I was just curious... I'm sorry you had to.. You know... Get hit by a car and all.. Sounds pretty bad."
''eh, didnt really hurt because it was head first...''

...♱She said with a giggle♱...

Roman said:
The punch almost connected with Akane's face, but she gracefully learned to the side, leaving his fist to connect with nothing but the air. She then raised her knee at high speeds, kneeing him I'm the groin as hard as she could. She then placed a finger on his face and leaned him up so he wouldn't fall.
tumblr_nc9v3vx92t1r72ht7o1_500.gif

"You need to actually hit the person when punching." She told him before blasting him away.
Akuma grunted. "I'm getting sick and tired of all of these distractions..." He said. "Playtime is over. It's time I brought my power up a notch." He said before closing his eyes. "Drag all my enemies back to the beginning." He said before he smirked and his eyes turned a pure black. "That, is my true purpose." He said before out of nowhere Titan's Hands dragged Akane into Akuma's domain.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta couldn't help but giggle a bit at his response. He really wanted to have a child it seemed. The fact that he was the man in the relationship af yet he really wanted children made the goddess smile. She moved her head up to kiss his cheek, nuzzling her face into his neck. She had a good feeling about this, and even though she couldn't speed up time to check, she just had a feeling that things had worked out. After a moment of just being peaceful and laying there with him, Violetta yawned, surprised at the action. She had never yawned in her entire life, she didn't think. Why was she yawning? Ah yes, she was tired. This was new, to say the least. Humans had such limited supplies of energy in their body, and it had to last them all day? Well, they had spent quite a good amount of it in the last few hours, so it did make sense. Closing her eyes, Violetta rolled over to snuggle into Takashi more, speaking in a soft tone₪...
"So, should we get some rest? Man, that feels weird to say that."
Takashi yawned and nodded as he laid his head down on his pillow. Sleep sounded pretty nice right seeing as how it was all put towards their previous events. He took a deep breath and exhaled lightly, as he put his arm around Violetta, and let her snuggle into him. It felt nice to lay with her like this and she had this watm feeling hat he really liked. He smiled as he laid there, allowing his gaze to make its way to the ceiling. Soon his eyes were closed and he spoke his last words of the night...

"Yeah. Good night, Violetta. I'll see you in the morning."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''eh, didnt really hurt because it was head first...''
...♱She said with a giggle♱...
Hanae blinked and almost spit out her tea. "I think that on-y makes it worst..."

TheDragoon said:
Akuma grunted. "I'm getting sick and tired of all of these distractions..." He said. "Playtime is over. It's time I brought my power up a notch." He said before closing his eyes. "Drag all my enemies back to the beginning." He said before he smirked and his eyes turned a pure black. "That, is my true purpose." He said before out of nowhere Titan's Hands dragged Akane into Akuma's domain.
Akane could have easily stopped the hand, but she allowed it to take her to his domain. She wanted to see the full extent of his powers and if she was going to be the one having to deal with this guy. "...Are we going to continue? I wasn't done kicking your butt..."

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, patiently waiting for the soup to heat up.
"Thanks... again..." She said quietly, laying her head on the table, breathing slowly.
Shuu chuckled. "You have nothingn to be thankful for. I'm just happy I could help a friend out." He said.

Roman said:
Akane could have easily stopped the hand, but she allowed it to take her to his domain. She wanted to see the full extent of his powers and if she was going to be the one having to deal with this guy. "...Are we going to continue? I wasn't done kicking your butt..."
Pitch-Black. That's all his domain was. Slowly, a purple flame began burning on the other side of the room. "You know, I'm actually kinda glad you challenged me. Because not it will be your greatest mistake you have ever made." He said before his form seemed to slither in the darkness, but couldn't exactly be seen. "It will be your greatest MISTAKE~" He said before blade after blade started flying at her general location while flames of darkness burned everywhere in sight, hands reaching out to crush her from everywhere. And time was slowed down for her. She could hardly move and all she could do is watch while she squirmed in complete agony.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah...knocks me out for the rest of the pain i could have felt~''
Hanae laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head, "You're right I guess." She said laughing a little more.

TheDragoon said:
Pitch-Black. That's all his domain was. Slowly, a purple flame began burning on the other side of the room. "You know, I'm actually kinda glad you challenged me. Because not it will be your greatest mistake you have ever made." He said before his form seemed to slither in the darkness, but couldn't exactly be seen. "It will be your greatest MISTAKE~" He said before blade after blade started flying at her general location while flames of darkness burned everywhere in sight, hands reaching out to crush her from everywhere. And time was slowed down for her. She could hardly move and all she could do is watch while she squirmed in complete agony.
Akane started laughing and watched as the swords melted in front of her. She shook her head and looked in the direction she last saw Akuma. "Using my own moves against me. I'm pretty sure I created that." She told him, as she stood there. "You should know by now I'm not like the others you fought. If you want I'll come at you even if you have me held back with your powers."

Roman said:
Hanae laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head, "You're right I guess." She said laughing a little more.
''though it surprises me that i was able to attend my own funeral...so then i had to change my name as well since it would be weird having the name that was you but the past you is dead and you even attended your own past self's funeral...it wasnt hard to adjust to though''

As Valter enters the school he was curious about the science lab so he goes there without hesitation after some time he got there he checked inside the science lab and there's no one there, he entered the room and saw 2 test tubes that contained liquid that he has no knowledge about and the first thing that came up to his mind is what would happen if he mix the two liquid together will it explode? or something interesting will happen so he grabbed the test tube and slowly drops a small amount to the other and the result was....a failure it explode instead the test tube exploded into shards of glasses the explosion wasn't lethal but the explosion is still loud the only threat was the shards of glasses that hit Valter and some shards are stuck at his body "I'm....an Idiot" he said to himself as he sighed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dont know how just let him play with your hair." Mitsu said woth a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''haha...alright''

JJKab said:
"Thanks... I'll be right back" Fricka said, as she walked out of the kitchen, and proceeded into the bathroom. She then turned on the sink, and splashed some cold water at her face. She shivered a bit, as she took the towel that was laying next to sink, and wiped her face. She then looked in the mirror. Her face was slightly pale.
"Ugh.... Too much stress.." She said quietly to herself, shaking her head more.
Roman said:
Nai Watched as Fricka left, before looking at Celia. He laughed lightly and so did Taylor.
"Sorry Celia..."

Taylor chuckled and ate more of his sushi.

"I was just going to ask if he's sexually active. He's at the age you know, Celia."

Hearing Taylor's words, Nai's face drowned with color, but soon turned a dark red before he tried hiding his face in his jacket.

"N-No!"
...❤︎Celia watched as Frika stood up and headed towards the bathroom before speaking, then turning her attention to the two brothers❤︎...

"Sure, sure."

...❤︎What was so embarrassing about that? Maybe it was because she was succubus and she didn't see the problem in being asked if she was sexually active. Of course, the question was a little weird to ask, but she'd answer it easily. Celia could easily smell it for one, which would seem odd to other people, but not her. It came as she soon as she had hugged Nai, but she didn't say anything about it because that would be awkward. As she watched Nai hide his face, her gaze shifted to Taylor as she spoke before eating her sushi❤︎...

"That was it? Just from the look on his face and the scent that he gives off, I can say he's had sex. I can tell with these things."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira and mitsu laughed as akita played with Airi and Neo's hair

[/QUOTE]
...Soon Airi and Mitsu took a seat on the edge of the bed close to Akita so he could play with their hair. Mainly because Airi said she tried but he just pulled her collar down to him and played with it again...

Lumina said:
((Yeah, Akira made the announcement. Check the overview and/or his posts))
tumblr_muazxugYcc1rxrioao1_500.gif

Kanon and Yumi

...?Kanon had kept taking boxes out to Achilles, but soon stopped by the door to her room as she looked at Yumi, who was sitting on bed sipping tea. Really, now that the whole anti-super thing was over, did they really need to move their stuff out of the dorm? Taking a momentary break, she hopped up on the bed with her sister, who was absentmindedly kicking her foot as she sat there?...

"Is this really neceesary anymore? Now that we don't need to live in fear of getting kidnapped anymore, do we really need to go back to the old lady's place?"

...?Yumi looked at her sister as she asked this. All of their stuff was already here... and now that they weren't being hunted anymore, they could live here again without fear. So yeah, did they really need to leave? The old lady was definitely kind, and the house was nice but... she liked this dorm. All of their stuff was here and already set up to live... Yumi sipped her tea before responding?...

"You bring up a good point. Maybe we should just bring our stuff back in here. Plus, classes should be starting up again soon and wouldn't it be easier to attend them if we live here?"

"Right. I'll go talk to Achilles."

...?And so the older sister jumped off the bed and headed outside, boxless, peaking her head out the door at her boyfriend. She gave a soft smile before stepping outside to look at him?...

"So... Yumi and I were thinking. Since the anti-super thing is all over now, we don't have to live in hiding anymore, and classes are starting up again soon so... we were thinking of just staying here. Meaning those boxes need to come back in."

no slide no slide no slide
Achilles was taken aback. He knew it would all end at some point. The running, hiding and generally surviving. But when confronted with the stark reality of not getting the end he was looking for, and his small selfish wish to live with her, it brought a small tear to his eye. "I will return the boxes and cart." he said as he unloaded the cart and then was leaving back to the apartments to return the cart. He hadn't left the gate yet, but he turned and looked at Kanon.

She was right, classes would start soon, and who knew if they would even be able to see each other much. This was the sad thing wedged into his heart.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Akane started laughing and watched as the swords melted in front of her. She shook her head and looked in the direction she last saw Akuma. "Using my own moves against me. I'm pretty sure I created that." She told him, as she stood there. "You should know by now I'm not like the others you fought. If you want I'll come at you even if you have me held back with your powers."
Akane's words came out very slow, time still slowed down for her so even if she wanted to move she couldn't. "Oh? You want me to use even more power? Sorry, but your going to have to wait darling~" He said teasingly before one of the Titan's hands grabbed her in a death grip. Struggling was useless.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He babbled happily as he flopped over to them to play with there hair

[/QUOTE]
''he must really like hair huh...? or he's confused what is it..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back