• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu didn't answer and just kept her safe, staying as close as he could to her.
Lena slowly started to fall asleep, curling up slowly. After a while, peacefull snoring could be heard. She was still hugging Shuu, but not that tight.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...hello Akita''
...⊹She said before going over to them⊹...

''cmon Mitsu, look at him~''
Mitsu slowly walked over as Akita looked to them and babbled at them before he got ahold of airi's hair and held it tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu slowly walked over as Akita looked to them and babbled at them before he got ahold of airi's hair and held it tightly

[/QUOTE]
''h-hey..! haha...grabby huh? at least it wasnt my chest''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit before she took her hair out of Akita's grasp⊹...

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded 'Yeah, I've never had to use them that much, I guess I'll need to take a break from talking for a bit' she signed 'That means your ears will have a break from me talking too' she signed before laughing inaudibly for a moment.
@Akio
"Your not so annoying I've tired of your voice just yet." He remarked, his face as expressionless as even even though his words were a bit teasing. "If you even run into someone questioning you your signing could provide a good stall if they don't understand you, one can not question you without common language so keep that in mind." He pointed out as he relaxed his own defenses.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-hey..! haha...grabby huh? at least it wasnt my chest''
...⊹She said as she giggled a bit before she took her hair out of Akita's grasp⊹...
He whined and grabed the neck of her shirt and pulled so he cpuld play with her hair again

TheDragoon said:
((Kokuru or Drakon? xD ))
(You choose)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He whined and grabed the neck of her shirt and pulled so he cpuld play with her hair again
(You choose)

[/QUOTE]
((I wanna use Kokuru xD ))

Kokuru was practicing his earth manipulation in the forest near the main courtyard. His training was slightly visible as pieces of earth bobbed and weaved through the air.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He whined and grabed the neck of her shirt and pulled so he cpuld play with her hair again
(You choose)

[/QUOTE]
''whoa...haha...this one's mean''

JJKab said:
Lena slowly started to fall asleep, curling up slowly. After a while, peacefull snoring could be heard. She was still hugging Shuu, but not that tight.
Shuu had fallen asleep as well. When time passed however, he eventually left to go make her something to eat. He checked her pantries and everything and managed to come up with some chicken noodle soup.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu had fallen asleep as well. When time passed however, he eventually left to go make her something to eat. He checked her pantries and everything and managed to come up with some chicken noodle soup.
Lena just kept on sleeping, putting her hand under her cheek. She was pretty exausted from all the swimming, and a bit from the blood loss. Her skin was still pale.

TheDragoon said:
((I wanna use Kokuru xD ))
Kokuru was practicing his earth manipulation in the forest near the main courtyard. His training was slightly visible as pieces of earth bobbed and weaved through the air.
Ali sighed as she walked to a bench and sat down before she got hit in the head by a floating rock and fell over with a yell

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He groaned happily as he played with her hair and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
''so...Mitsu...any comments about him?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...when i was trading with the business men...i heard that the chipping law was taken away''
...♱She said before sipping her tea♱...

''but i feel like......something has changed..and i cant put my finger on it..''
"That's good, but what do you mean by something's changed?"she asked.

TheDragoon said:
Akuma dodged side to side, just like before, laughing. "You never change do you?" He asked before flipping and kicking him upside the head into the mech. "Stop being so reckless. It's going to get you killed." He said as the mech skidded back. Celia healed Han's injuries, but the mech was suffering from a lot of damage. It fired missles and beams at Akuma, which Akuma seemed to easily dodge.
Han stood up and roared loudly at Akuma. He jumped up from the mech and lunged himself at him, before falling to the ground with a loud crash. "Heal him. I'll handle this." A female voice said. "He shouldn't fight in that form. He'd possibly head at you too, goddess. We wouldn't want that would we?"

Roman said:
"That's good, but what do you mean by something's changed?"she asked.
''i dont know really...''

...♱She said before sipping her tea again♱...

''lets not stress too much. it may make the tea taste bad..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎A pool seemed liked an unexpected place to find a relationship, but somehow it worked. She guessed someone could find love anywhere. Well not exactly anywhere, not that it mattered at the moment. Soon Celia picked up her chopsticks as she spoke, wondering what question Nai had stopped Taylor from asking. She was quite curious and wondered if it imvolved marriage, kids, or something else entirely. Shaking her head and focusing on the food in front of her, Celia was about to reach for the sushi that was at the center before heading Frika. Turning to her, Celia smiled as she continued❤︎...

"What question? The foods already on the table dear, we're having sushi. Just use the chopsticks or preferred utensil to grab whatever sushi you want. I didn't want to put something on everyone's plate that they didn't like, so I just put the food at the center of this table for other to take what they wanted."
Taylor looked at Celia as he and Nai both began putting food on their plates. He chuckled at her question and smiled a little.

"I'll tell you later. Nai doesn't want me to ask."

Nai looked at Taylor and pointed his chopsticks at him, his facial expression was serious with a smirk on it.

"If you even think twice about it, I'll tell dad."

Taylor couldn't hold in the laugh he had built up from Nai's words.

"Tell him. I'm an adult. You're still a teen~"

Roman said:
Han stood up and roared loudly at Akuma. He jumped up from the mech and lunged himself at him, before falling to the ground with a loud crash. "Heal him. I'll handle this." A female voice said. "He shouldn't fight in that form. He'd possibly head at you too, goddess. We wouldn't want that would we?"
Celia saw Han fall and got a bit worried. She then heard the voice and nodded. "A-Alright! I'll provide a little support for you as well!" She said, sounding determined as she got started by slowly but gradually healing Han. The Mech slapped it's hands together, generating a massive shockwave at Akuma.

TheDragoon said:
Celia saw Han fall and got a bit worried. She then heard the voice and nodded. "A-Alright! I'll provide a little support for you as well!" She said, sounding determined as she got started by slowly but gradually healing Han. The Mech slapped it's hands together, generating a massive shockwave at Akuma.
"No need." The voice said. It was so fast that is was hard to exactly catch on to his this person might be or what their figure was. A blast had then pierced the mech's head, causing an explosion. "That's in my way..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I-i." She said spechless as she walked up and alita squealed happily at her and airi before he went back to playing with airi's hair

[/QUOTE]
''haha...are you happy Mitsu? or are you upset..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont know really...''
...♱She said before sipping her tea again♱...

''lets not stress too much. it may make the tea taste bad..''
"You do have a point. Stressing while drinking anything is never good... Unless you binge drink... Then I guess it helps those people." Hanae said before sipping her tea. Somehow Tonton managed to get herself a cup and have a drink with the two.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well its skin that she dress should cover." She said with a smile as she put on the jacket and smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled and helped her with the jacket before taking a step back. He examined her outfit closely before hugging her. "I'm not sure. Your looking pretty good to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back