• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Lena laughed a bit, as she laid her head on the pillows. Now that they were inside, and there were no other sounds, Shuu could hear thta Lena's breathing was still heavy.
"H-Hope you don't mind it?" She asked, winking weakly at him
Shuu shook his head and flopped on the bed next to her. "Hey, I don't mind at all, as long as I get to take care of you." He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head and flopped on the bed next to her. "Hey, I don't mind at all, as long as I get to take care of you." He said happily.
"Thanks... I... I appreciate that..." She stated, as she looked at Shuu. She slowly turned her body to face him, and smiled a bit weakly.

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon gave a small smile, nodding as they started making their way back to the dorm. Of course they had no way of knowing this, but as they made their way back, the announcement was made to repeal the anti-super act. So as they made their way to the dorms, the police and anti-super forces seemed to be pulling out, and Kanon looked around in surprise to see it happening⊗...

"What's with all this? They're leaving? Well whatever, let's just get our stuff."

...⊗Kanon went and opened the door, surprised again to find the lights on. Blinking, her eyes fell on a figure sitting at the table near the hallway to the bedrooms, exclaiming in shock⊗...

"Yumi??"

...۞Yumi waved with a smile at the two figures, standing up to meet them, excitedly moving toward Kanon and grasping her hands۞...

"It's great news!"

"Yumi, what are you d-"

"O-Oh yeah, sorry, I should probably explain. I was sitting back at the old lady's place watching TV when suddenly an emergency broadcast was sent out over every channel, and they said they were repealing the anti-super stuff that's been happening! So in my excitement I came here!"

"But how did you make it here before us?"

"I teleported here."

"Wh- how?"

"I haven't just been slacking off while youve been gone, you know~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon nodded before teleporting herself, Shira, and Akita back in the bed room with Shira in bed⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Thanks... I... I appreciate that..." She stated, as she looked at Shuu. She slowly turned her body to face him, and smiled a bit weakly.
Shuu blushed at how close they were, but stayed where he was. He brushed his hand against her cheek lightly. He looked down slightly, still smiling. "I've never had a friend like you before." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon nodded before teleporting herself, Shira, and Akita back in the bed room with Shira in bed⊹...
Shira smiled as she looked around. "Think the lids are here?" She asked softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she looked around. "Think the lids are here?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
''they should be here soon...''

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed at how close they were, but stayed where he was. He brushed his hand against her cheek lightly. He looked down slightly, still smiling. "I've never had a friend like you before." He said.
"Me too..." Lena hesitated a bit , before nuzzling closer to Shuu, gently wrapping her hands around his chest

"I-I-If i'm making you feel uncomfortable, I-I can stop" She stated, blushing a bit.

JJKab said:
"Me too..." Lena hesitated a bit , before nuzzling closer to Shuu, gently wrapping her hands around his chest
"I-I-If i'm making you feel uncomfortable, I-I can stop" She stated, blushing a bit.
Shuu shook his head. "Your not, I'll protect you..." He said softly, wrapping his own arms around her protectively.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head. "Your not, I'll protect you..." He said softly, wrapping his own arms around her protectively.
Lena purred quietly, smiling a bit.

"I... I really... I don't want you to go.." She exclaimed, looking into Shuu's eyes

"I feel so s-safe, and... I know nothing bad can happen to me" She stated, nuzzling herself a bit more closer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira nodded. Mitsu started twoards her mothers room. "Whate going on?" She asked her self

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Airi arrived as well⊹...

''whats...up?''

JJKab said:
Lena purred quietly, smiling a bit.
"I... I really... I don't want you to go.." She exclaimed, looking into Shuu's eyes

"I feel so s-safe, and... I know nothing bad can happen to me" She stated, nuzzling herself a bit more closer.
Shuu whispered into her ear. "I'm not going anywhere..." He said softly, closing his eyes as he held her to his chest, his head resting on hers.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu whispered into her ear. "I'm not going anywhere..." He said softly, closing his eyes as he held her to his chest, his head resting on hers.
"And I'm gratefull for that..." Lena whispered back, as she closed her eyes.

"You know... If there would be a love for friends.... I would feel one right now..." She stated.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I'm
"I have no clue." She said to airi with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''.....is that a baby? is it a girl or a boy?''

...⊹Airi asked as she went wide eyed⊹...

Akio said:
If her lack of speech gave him any start he gave no sign of it, simply nodding at her statement. He had learned languages of every type during his travels and work as a mercenary and sign language was not exempt. His photographic memory meant learning languages was rather easy, making infiltration to other countries much easier for him. "We'll have to work on your endurance as well then it seems." He mused thoughtfully.
Rosalie nodded 'Yeah, I've never had to use them that much, I guess I'll need to take a break from talking for a bit' she signed 'That means your ears will have a break from me talking too' she signed before laughing inaudibly for a moment.

@Akio

HimeragiSeiker said:
''.....is that a baby? is it a girl or a boy?''
...⊹Airi asked as she went wide eyed⊹...
Shira smiled at them then nodded. "Say hello to your brother Akita." She said softly to airi and mitsu while mitsu stared speechless

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](You said you wanted to use a nee char)

[/QUOTE]
((I don't have any new ones at the moment, I'm making one when I get home. We can wait till I get home...?))

JJKab said:
"And I'm gratefull for that..." Lena whispered back, as she closed her eyes.
"You know... If there would be a love for friends.... I would feel one right now..." She stated.
Shuu didn't answer and just kept her safe, staying as close as he could to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled at them then nodded. "Say hello to your brother Akita." She said softly to airi and mitsu while mitsu stared speechless

[/QUOTE]
''oh...hello Akita''

...⊹She said before going over to them⊹...

''cmon Mitsu, look at him~''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back