• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stepped closer again when he powered off the cycle, was that a dumb idea when there's a demon periodically taking over him at this time? Probably. She didn't care though, she needed to do something, she didn't know exactly how to help bar being there for him, which she would be, she didn't know how to drive off a demon out of someone either of course, but she could possibly encourage Nexus to kick it out, she couldn't bare to see him this way so it was worth a try..." W-Why don't you just step away from the wheel cycle...I know you can kick out what's controlling you, you're strong enough to do that" she said as she continued to slowly step towards him.
Nexus struggled so furiously, that his vision was fading fast. "W-What are you doing you idiot!!!" He said before reaching out for a broken metal pipe and tossing it over to Ilaani, as if to tell her to knock him out. It was the only way.

Roman said:
"Hey... Maybe we could talk about stuff while we drink our tea. Anything you want you talk about?" Hanae asked smiling softly.
''well...when i was trading with the business men...i heard that the chipping law was taken away''

...♱She said before sipping her tea♱...

''but i feel like......something has changed..and i cant put my finger on it..''

TheDragoon said:
Nexus struggled so furiously, that his vision was fading fast. "W-What are you doing you idiot!!!" He said before reaching out for a broken metal pipe and tossing it over to Ilaani, as if to tell her to knock him out. It was the only way.
Ilaani swiftly caught the pipe that was tossed to her, she sighed quietly as she gripped it in her hands, that was her original plan if he couldn't push the intruder out, and she had hoped that she wouldn't have to do that because she really didnt want to hurt him...but she guessed it was inevitable really... "Please don't hate me for this...." She said with an apologetic look before swinging the pipe hard enough to knock him out.

TheDragoon said:
Celia sighed. "I'll try and provide backup support for you, alright? I'm going to start by unlocking some of your hidden power and abilities temporarily. I'm also going to boost your morale too cause you don't seem very confident right now~" She said, giggling at the last part before reaching her staff into the air and closing her eyes. A brilliant light shown from Han, empowering him slightly.
Akuma took notice and smirked at Han. "Well well, if it isn't tweedledee!" He said happily. "I'm sorry, but if you were looking for a fight, I'm afraid I'm a bit busy, come another time~" He said in a teasing but evil tone.
"Even now I still don't feel too confident. He's stronger than me. A lot stronger." Han said, before the light that was around him vanished. He didn't waste anytime to let his inner demon take over. Han was now in a horned masked with his body covered in black marks and his skin very very pale. He then yelled out loudly into the sky.

tumblr_mh6pmhcnvH1rmg2hgo1_500.gif

His only mind only knew one thing right now and that was: kill. Han didn't listen to Akuma's words and instead attacked him, his attacks being almost as 50x stronger than they were when Roman was with them.

Roman said:
"Even now I still don't feel too confident. He's stronger than me. A lot stronger." Han said, before the light that was around him vanished. He didn't waste anytime to let his inner demon take over. Han was now in a horned masked with his body covered in black marks and his skin very very pale. He then yelled out loudly into the sky.
tumblr_mh6pmhcnvH1rmg2hgo1_500.gif

His only mind only knew one thing right now and that was: kill. Han didn't listen to Akuma's words and instead attacked him, his attacks being almost as 50x stronger than they were when Roman was with them.
Akuma dodged side to side, just like before, laughing. "You never change do you?" He asked before flipping and kicking him upside the head into the mech. "Stop being so reckless. It's going to get you killed." He said as the mech skidded back. Celia healed Han's injuries, but the mech was suffering from a lot of damage. It fired missles and beams at Akuma, which Akuma seemed to easily dodge.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and looked at his arm when Celia nudged him. He took the seat closest to Celia so they could finish their conversation. He motioned for Fricka to take the one next to him.
"We.. Met at the school's pool. She had came in sometime after me and we started talking. I eventually invited her out to dinner and ever since we've had a great relationship with one another. And no Taylor. Don't ask that question."

Taylor blinked. He was going to ask a question, but it was a serious one.

"Alright..."
JJKab said:
Fricka sat down next to Nai, as she looked silently around her.
"Well, I sure am hungry..." She finally spoke, rubbing her stomach, smiling slightly.
...❤︎A pool seemed liked an unexpected place to find a relationship, but somehow it worked. She guessed someone could find love anywhere. Well not exactly anywhere, not that it mattered at the moment. Soon Celia picked up her chopsticks as she spoke, wondering what question Nai had stopped Taylor from asking. She was quite curious and wondered if it imvolved marriage, kids, or something else entirely. Shaking her head and focusing on the food in front of her, Celia was about to reach for the sushi that was at the center before heading Frika. Turning to her, Celia smiled as she continued❤︎...

"What question? The foods already on the table dear, we're having sushi. Just use the chopsticks or preferred utensil to grab whatever sushi you want. I didn't want to put something on everyone's plate that they didn't like, so I just put the food at the center of this table for other to take what they wanted."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani swiftly caught the pipe that was tossed to her, she sighed quietly as she gripped it in her hands, that was her original plan if he couldn't push the intruder out, and she had hoped that she wouldn't have to do that because she really didnt want to hurt him...but she guessed it was inevitable really... "Please don't hate me for this...." She said with an apologetic look before swinging the pipe hard enough to knock him out.
Nexus face hung to the side now, out cold as well now. Now that Nexus had been knocked out and Axel was too, what would Ilaani do? Akuma was about to take over the city...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus face hung to the side now, out cold as well now. Now that Nexus had been knocked out and Axel was too, what would Ilaani do? Akuma was about to take over the city...
Ilaani had shut her eyes when she felt the pipe impact into him, slowly opening one eye she looked to him, now unconscious, opening both eyes she dropped the pipe. What was she supposed to do now?, honestly she had no idea, both Axel and Nexus were unconscious now and its not like she could carry two people out of the city, she wasnt very big or strong, not to mention there was a huge battle going on, and she couldn't take on a battle like that, even the mech was struggling, all she could do was materialise some guns, but she highly doubted they would do anything so most likely she'd be crushed like a bug. Taking a deep breath she decided to at least drag Nexus somewhere safe until she figured all this out....

Roman said:
Elliot put his hand on the zipper and sipped up the dress. He then handed her a jacket that would go perfect with the dress. "Here. This should go great with covering up more skin." He said as he helped her put it on.
"Well its skin that she dress should cover." She said with a smile as she put on the jacket and smiled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira nodded tiredly to her as she looked to there child and smiled lovingly at Akita

[/QUOTE]
''this is nice..''

...⊹She said as she just held Akita⊹...

''you wanna hold him?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira nodded with a smile as she started to hold out her arms for Akita

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon gave Akita to Shira as she smiled at her⊹...

@Nonalaka

Thus time when she fired her full strength attack no one could hear a sound, ar least without a power to register it. However lucky enough for Akio he could see the vibrations in the air and simply brought a great deal of energy to his body and blocked by matching her force for force easily enough. "Better, obviously practice and certain attack methods i may teach you later on will make you more effective but not bad." He said simply, complimenting her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''alright..hold up''

...⊹Yuki soon asked one of the nurses to bring Shira some lunch which the nurse bowed in accepting the request before leaving to get food⊹...

Akio said:
@Nonalaka
Thus time when she fired her full strength attack no one could hear a sound, ar least without a power to register it. However lucky enough for Akio he could see the vibrations in the air and simply brought a great deal of energy to his body and blocked by matching her force for force easily enough. "Better, obviously practice and certain attack methods i may teach you later on will make you more effective but not bad." He said simply, complimenting her
Rosalie smiled, proud of herself overall since she hasn't even tried to use her powers in such a way before. But there was a down side to this at the same time because man, was she tired, she guessed it was just that she hasn't used her powers too much before and she'd just need to get used to it "I'm glad you think so~" her voice had suddenly gotten quieter as she spoke, her eyebrows furrowed a little, great, she must've drained herself... 'I guess I'm not used to using them so much at one time' she then signed using her hands, soon smiling a little.

@Akio

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎A pool seemed liked an unexpected place to find a relationship, but somehow it worked. She guessed someone could find love anywhere. Well not exactly anywhere, not that it mattered at the moment. Soon Celia picked up her chopsticks as she spoke, wondering what question Nai had stopped Taylor from asking. She was quite curious and wondered if it imvolved marriage, kids, or something else entirely. Shaking her head and focusing on the food in front of her, Celia was about to reach for the sushi that was at the center before heading Frika. Turning to her, Celia smiled as she continued❤︎...

"What question? The foods already on the table dear, we're having sushi. Just use the chopsticks or preferred utensil to grab whatever sushi you want. I didn't want to put something on everyone's plate that they didn't like, so I just put the food at the center of this table for other to take what they wanted."
"Oh... Wow, that's... Pretty nice, actually." Fricka said, as she took the chopstick, ane took the sushi on her plate. She started to eat.

"It's pretty good, actually" She stated, chewing slowly.

@Nonalaka

Gregory soon came back, carrying a plate of a salad that Ariel wanted.

"Here. Mine is going to come a little later. We'll share it if you want" He stated, as he put the plate in front of Ariel, as he sat next to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Rosalie smiled, proud of herself overall since she hasn't even tried to use her powers in such a way before. But there was a down side to this at the same time because man, was she tired, she guessed it was just that she hasn't used her powers too much before and she'd just need to get used to it "I'm glad you think so~" her voice had suddenly gotten quieter as she spoke, her eyebrows furrowed a little, great, she must've drained herself... 'I guess I'm not used to using them so much at one time' she then signed using her hands, soon smiling a little.
@Akio
If her lack of speech gave him any start he gave no sign of it, simply nodding at her statement. He had learned languages of every type during his travels and work as a mercenary and sign language was not exempt. His photographic memory meant learning languages was rather easy, making infiltration to other countries much easier for him. "We'll have to work on your endurance as well then it seems." He mused thoughtfully.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..hold up''
...⊹Yuki soon asked one of the nurses to bring Shira some lunch which the nurse bowed in accepting the request before leaving to get food⊹...
"Thank you love." Shira said as she stared down at akita in love

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked back over and handed Levi the room key, "It didn't take that long" she said.
...❋ Levi took the card and ran over to the elevator and smiled ❋...

"Come onnnn"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back