• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah.)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Wanna use one of our couples or a new interaction? ))))

Daniel reaving](Yeah [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL] we are ready for you)
(Oh shit.... Umm... IDK WHAT TO WRITE AKFJWIDJDJEJJ.... I'll think about it tomorrow!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Write like about him crying and stuff and roman will like grab akuren and stuff)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay, tomorrow Bc I have to head to bed I got a quiz in the morning.)

Roman said:
Taylor laughed lightly ad he hung up the phone. He could sense Nai's energy nearby, so he knew he was here along with another that he guessed was his girlfriend. Taylor turned to Celia when she returned and he nodded. He grabbed her hands and led be her towards the front door.
"He's on our floor, but I didn't tell him what room number, so we'll have to get him."

Taylor then opened the door, his hand still holding on lightly to her's. He smiled at the sight of his light purple haired brother and his girlfriend.

"Hey bro! We're over here!"

tumblr_mytw4e3cWl1r4buxao3_250.gif

Nai saw Taylor and Celia and smiled brightly. He held on to Fricka's hand as he led her to his brother and sister-in-law.

"It's been so long, you two."

@JJKab
...??He was here already, just not at the door? Well Celia hadn't realized that they had gotten here so quickly, though she thought it was safe to assume that Nai teleported them here. Her apartment wasn't exactly within a good walking distance of the school, so it would take a while to get here by foot, unless someone had super speed or something. As Celia got up and was lead towards the door, she was suddenly getting extremely nervous even though there wasn't any reason to be. Her stomach was feeling all weird and queasy, which she wanted to stop. Poking her head out of the door, Celia saw Nai and his girlfriend making their way to her door. Upon reaching it, she couldn't help herself and wiggled her hand out of Taylor's before pulling Nai into a quick, but tight, hug. After releasing him, she moved back so they could enter the apartment as she spoke, an evident smile on her face??...

"Mhm! I should scold you for not visiting at all, but I don't want to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend, who's really pretty!"

tumblr_npsp7tb5uT1r22euyo1_500.png

@JJKab

WeirdPrincess said:
...??He was here already, just not at the door? Well Celia hadn't realized that they had gotten here so quickly, though she thought it was safe to assume that Nai teleported them here. Her apartment wasn't exactly within a good walking distance of the school, so it would take a while to get here by foot, unless someone had super speed or something. As Celia got up and was lead towards the door, she was suddenly getting extremely nervous even though there wasn't any reason to be. Her stomach was feeling all weird and queasy, which she wanted to stop. Poking her head out of the door, Celia saw Nai and his girlfriend making their way to her door. Upon reaching it, she couldn't help herself and wiggled her hand out of Taylor's before pulling Nai into a quick, but tight, hug. After releasing him, she moved back so they could enter the apartment as she spoke, an evident smile on her face??...

"Mhm! I should scold you for not visiting at all, but I don't want to embarrass you in front of your girlfriend, who's really pretty!"

@JJKab
Fricka giggled a bit, blushing slightly at the same time, when she heard Celia's compliment. She kept silent, though, looking a bit nervously at Nai.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Whatever you want i dont care ^^)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Elliot and Isabella? We never use them much and I really enjoy their relationship :P ))))

WeirdPrincess said:

@JJKab
JJKab said:
Fricka giggled a bit, blushing slightly at the same time, when she heard Celia's compliment. She kept silent, though, looking a bit nervously at Nai.
Nai was about to say something, but he was quickly pulled into a hug. He was not expecting it to be so tight, yet so brief. He laughed lightly and grab Fricka's hand once more when Celia moved to the side.

"Y-Yeah... After awhile, I had finally signed up for FHS and was focusing on my grades. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to visit."

Taylor smiled at them both, ruffling Nai's hair and bowing his head at Fricka. He had to agree with Celia, Fricka was indeed pretty.

"You guys are cute. Like two little puppies."

He told them as he motioned for Celia to go inside before him.

"I'll close the door, you take them to the kitchen."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok ^^ want me to start?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yes please :) )))

Roman said:
(((( Yes please :) )))
(Kk)

Isabella hummed gently as she stood there in the bed room getting dressed for the day in a mice black dress. A happy smile on her face, her eyes frozen open revealing the sort of souless grey color of them as she worked to put the dress on without falling over but that was really hard

JJKab said:
Roman said:
Nai was about to say something, but he was quickly pulled into a hug. He was not expecting it to be so tight, yet so brief. He laughed lightly and grab Fricka's hand once more when Celia moved to the side.
"Y-Yeah... After awhile, I had finally signed up for FHS and was focusing on my grades. I'm sorry I didn't have the time to visit."

Taylor smiled at them both, ruffling Nai's hair and bowing his head at Fricka. He had to agree with Celia, Fricka was indeed pretty.

"You guys are cute. Like two little puppies."

He told them as he motioned for Celia to go inside before him.

"I'll close the door, you take them to the kitchen."
...❤︎Celia smiled at Frika when she saw her blush, soon waving at her. It wasn't exactly a very formal introduction, but it would do for now. At least, until she stopped interrogating Nai. Being the childish person that she was, Celia saluted him as she spoke before guiding the two towards the kitchen as she continued❤︎...

"Sir, yes sir! As long as you're here now, that makes me happy, so the time that youve been gone doesnt bother me. So how have you been?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia smiled at Frika when she saw her blush, soon waving at her. It wasn't exactly a very formal introduction, but it would do for now. At least, until she stopped interrogating Nai. Being the childish person that she was, Celia saluted him as she spoke before guiding the two towards the kitchen as she continued❤︎...

"Sir, yes sir! As long as you're here now, that makes me happy, so the time that youve been gone doesnt bother me. So how have you been?"
Fricka smiled, and waved back at Celia. She also gave a little nod towards Taylor. She slowly walked inside their house, and let Nai lead her to the kitchen

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk)
Isabella hummed gently as she stood there in the bed room getting dressed for the day in a mice black dress. A happy smile on her face, her eyes frozen open revealing the sort of souless grey color of them as she worked to put the dress on without falling over but that was really hard

[/QUOTE]
The door to the room could be heard opening as Elliot soon walked inside. He had just got back from his daily walk he usually takes before Isabella wakes up. Seeing her some now made him smile and we spoke, "Hey beautiful. Need any assistance with that?"

latest

WeirdPrincess said:

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, and waved back at Celia. She also gave a little nod towards Taylor. She slowly walked inside their house, and let Nai lead her to the kitchen
@Roman
Nai laughed lightly and smiled. So Celia wasn't bother by how long he was gone, it was just that he's never visited. He could understand that.

"I'm great. Even better now that I have Fricka and amazing that I've finally found the time to visit."

After locking the door, Taylor walked into the kitchen with Celia.

Roman said:
The door to the room could be heard opening as Elliot soon walked inside. He had just got back from his daily walk he usually takes before Isabella wakes up. Seeing her some now made him smile and we spoke, "Hey beautiful. Need any assistance with that?"
latest
She smiled brightly at the sound of elliots voice as she spun around. "Elli-!......" She said excitexly before almost tripping but catching her self and nodding

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled brightly at the sound of elliots voice as she spun around. "Elli-!......" She said excitexly before almost tripping but catching her self and nodding

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled and held out his hand for the dress. "My hand is right in front of you. If you give me the dress I could help you put it on." He said, offering to help her put on the dress.

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and held out his hand for the dress. "My hand is right in front of you. If you give me the dress I could help you put it on." He said, offering to help her put on the dress.
She giggled at him as it was already half way on her but really messed up so she gently put her hand into his and walked closer to hi so he could help her

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and smiled. So Celia wasn't bother by how long he was gone, it was just that he's never visited. He could understand that.
"I'm great. Even better now that I have Fricka and amazing that I've finally found the time to visit."

Fricka quietlg followed Nai, laying her head on his shoulder, smilling slightly. She was starting to get accustomed to this place.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled at him as it was already half way on her but really messed up so she gently put her hand into his and walked closer to hi so he could help her

[/QUOTE]
Elliot chuckled lightly and held Isabella's hand gently. "What is it you need help with?" He asked.

JJKab said:
@Roman
Roman said:

...❤︎Celia nodded in agreement, she was happy that he could find the time to visit them. She half wondered if he was busy all of the time with school and other things. Probably so, at least that's what she thought. Celia continued towards the kitchen and soon reached the table, gesturing for them to take whatever seat they wanted as she spoke, playfully nudged Nai when she stated that Frika was a keeper. Frika was cute and though Celia didn't know her or how she acted, she could tell that they were a good match❤︎...

"The fact that you have a girlfriend is pretty exciting news on its own. With how you were, I didn't know if you'd get one so easily. I was surprised when Taylor told me you were bringing someone with you, a girlfriend nonetheless. But you're here, with a beautiful girl on your arm. She looks like a keeper~ How'd you two meet?"

Fricka blushed on further, when Celia referred to her as cute, but let Nai speak, smiling a bit

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia nodded in agreement, she was happy that he could find the time to visit them. She half wondered if he was busy all of the time with school and other things. Probably so, at least that's what she thought. Celia continued towards the kitchen and soon reached the table, gesturing for them to take whatever seat they wanted as she spoke, playfully nudged Nai when she stated that Frika was a keeper. Frika was cute and though Celia didn't know her or how she acted, she could tell that they were a good match❤︎...

"The fact that you have a girlfriend is pretty exciting news on its own. With how you were, I didn't know if you'd get one so easily. I was surprised when Taylor told me you were bringing someone with you, a girlfriend nonetheless. But you're here, with a beautiful girl on your arm. She looks like a keeper~ How'd you two meet?"

Roman said:
Elliot chuckled lightly and held Isabella's hand gently. "What is it you need help with?" He asked.
"I cant get it zipped up and i think some skin that doesnt need to be shown is showing." She said to him softly

WeirdPrincess said:

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed on further, when Celia referred to her as cute, but let Nai speak, smiling a bit
Nai smiled and looked at his arm when Celia nudged him. He took the seat closest to Celia so they could finish their conversation. He motioned for Fricka to take the one next to him.

"We.. Met at the school's pool. She had came in sometime after me and we started talking. I eventually invited her out to dinner and ever since we've had a great relationship with one another. And no Taylor. Don't ask that question."

Taylor blinked. He was going to ask a question, but it was a serious one.

"Alright..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back