• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Well, you better get used to it, because your future husband might do that" Gregory joked, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips, soon letting go. If he'd trip and drop her, he'd never forgive himself.
"So. Are you enjoying this so far?" He asked.
Ariel giggled a little "Yeah, of course I am~ I hope you are too~" she said smiling at him.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus growled a bit. "What are you doing?! Get out of the way you idiot!" He roared. "Or you'll be killed too!" He said, showing that there may still be a glimmer of who he once was.
Ilaani stared at him she had no idea what she was doing, but it seemed to do something, just a second ago he was going to run her over no questions asked and now he's telling her to move? Maybe she could pull his normal self out of him somehow, she just had to figure out how "What am I doing? I'm talking to you, maybe I'm an idiot for doing so, I don't know" she said still standing "What would you gain from killing me anyway? This isn't what you want at all" She continued.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo laughed lightly and look over towards the cook, watching as he began cooking the ramen. His irises shifted between the chicken to the soup bowl. In truth, he was starving, so he couldn't wait for the food to be served to them. The rich aroma of the dishes wafted down and beckoned him to taste them. Haruo could hardly resist the delightful sensations that whipped up inside his memory at the mere thought of satisfying his hunger. He watched as the chef picked up the chopping knife and cut the vegetables into perfect matchsticks in the time it took most people just peel the carrots. Every motion was precise from intense repetition. Everything on the chopping board was even, uniform, perfect. To Haruo, the smell of cooking food was what a serenade was to the ears of musicians. Feeling his mouth begin to water, he turned to Satoshi and replied, his irises soon returning to the cooking soup. He slowly removed his forehead protector and folded it up, soon placing it onto the table with it's insignia facing the ceiling. He closed his eyes and took a sharp inhale, savouring the smell of the food≭...

Yeah, I remember having it a few times with my family. It was so delicious.

sasuke47.png

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi nodded in agreement. Ramen had to be one of the most valued foods on the planet to him. It was just something he couldn't say no to. Even if his stomach was full and he wasn't able to eat anything else. He looked at Haruo and chuckled lightly. His words made perfect sense to this ramen lover.

"Of course it was."

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled. "Still thousands of miles away. It's in a more deserted part of the world." She said. "I can teleport us there~"
"Yeah. We should get there as fast as possible. From what you said things sound like they could get dangerous." Han said nodding at Celia. "Lets go."

JJKab said:
"Wow...They have a neat apartment" Fricka stated, smiling with amuzement, as she took a step towards the doors.
Nai agreed with Fricka's words. It's been awhile since he's been here. Last time he was here, he was still a little white haired scrawny kid... Everyone called him cute and all, but now that he thinks back to it, he doesn't really mind it. "Yeah... It has some amazingly done paint and carpets and all that stuff.. It's sort of hard to believe other people live in the same building."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled a little "Yeah, of course I am~ I hope you are too~" she said smiling at him.
Ilaani stared at him she had no idea what she was doing, but it seemed to do something, just a second ago he was going to run her over no questions asked and now he's telling her to move? Maybe she could pull his normal self out of him somehow, she just had to figure out how "What am I doing? I'm talking to you, maybe I'm an idiot for doing so, I don't know" she said still standing "What would you gain from killing me anyway? This isn't what you want at all" She continued.
The possessed Nexus struggled furiously not to run her over. "How do you know what I want? Your just a pest!" He said before he said something different. "Why won't you help me Ilaani?!" He screamed in pain. "I've been hurting for so long! Why didn't you help me!"

Roman said:
"Yeah. We should get there as fast as possible. From what you said things sound like they could get dangerous." Han said nodding at Celia. "Lets go."
Celia teleported them to the site, revealing a battle between a huge battle mech fighting Akuma, the mech down on its knees, greatly weakened from Akuma's superior power. Akuma had a scratch here and there, but he was basically unharmed. "Things are looking bad..." She said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''green tea''
...♱She said before preparing the tea♱...
Hanae smiled as she sat there, watching Seol as she tickled Tonton's stomach. "I like green tea. It's really good."

TheDragoon said:
Celia teleported them to the site, revealing a battle between a huge battle mech fighting Akuma, the mech down on its knees, greatly weakened from Akuma's superior power. Akuma had a scratch here and there, but he was basically unharmed. "Things are looking bad..." She said softly.
"Yeah. I see that." Han said, watching the battle. He wasn't sure ig he'd be able to stop Akuma... At least not them. "Come on. We have to do something, if we don't make it... Then I'll call fot someone. We need to get rid of Akuma by any means necessary... And he loves fighting to prove his strength inmy opinion. Luckily for him, so does my back up plan."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha, okay''
...✦Nanami chuckled, she'd most likely get a laptop when she had the time. Maybe she could get one after this. She had a computer, but she wanted something that was portable and somewhat easy to carry around. A laptop seemed like the perfect fit for that, where she could get access to games online and rpg's, as well as other stuff. She's played a few rpg's before, like Ib and skyrim, to name a couple. Nanami relatively liked those games, especially rpg horror games. Those ones were the best in her opinion✦...

"Can you customize characters in Elsword? Or pick from different ones?"

Roman said:
Hanae smiled as she sat there, watching Seol as she tickled Tonton's stomach. "I like green tea. It's really good."
''cool''

...♱She said before putting a cup of tea in front of Hanae on the tray♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami chuckled, she'd most likely get a laptop when she had the time. Maybe she could get one after this. She had a computer, but she wanted something that was portable and somewhat easy to carry around. A laptop seemed like the perfect fit for that, where she could get access to games online and rpg's, as well as other stuff. She's played a few rpg's before, like Ib and skyrim, to name a couple. Nanami relatively liked those games, especially rpg horror games. Those ones were the best in her opinion✦...

"Can you customize characters in Elsword? Or pick from different ones?"
''yeah you could. put costumes, accessories...yeah pretty much anything''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit, putting her curved finger to her lip as she did☫...

Daniel reaving]Thana groaned in pain as she held her stomach tightly knowing the baby was comming [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Hayate had a serious look on his face as he was given some gloves to assist in the birth of his their child. "Come on, Thana. Breathe... You can do this. You had two before this time it's only one."

(((( Timeskip? ))))

Roman said:
Hayate had a serious look on his face as he was given some gloves to assist in the birth of his their child. "Come on, Thana. Breathe... You can do this. You had two before this time it's only one."
(((( Timeskip? ))))
(Yeah @Slaxt we are ready for you)

Roman said:
Taylor gave Celia a thumbs up and took his phone out of his pocket.
"Alright~"

Taylor then went to call Nai.

((((
@JJKab he's going to answer his phone in my next post with him. ))))
...??Once reaching her room, Celia's quickly took off her clothes and exchanged them for clean ones. She wasn't going to take a shower until after dinner was over, though she had thought about doing it before. If she did that, then both her and her hair would be slightly wet. Celia didn't want to take the time to blow it dry when there was dinner, already prepared and ready, downstairs. That was best saved for last, when dinner was over and Nai and his girlfriend went home. After changing her clothes, she made her way back downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. Celia bounced into the kitchen, obviously excited to have Nai over for dinner. She spoke as she stopped at her seat, which was beside Taylor's, turning towards him as she raised a hand to her forehead and closed an eye, seemingly winking at her husband as she spoke before she took her seat??...

"Alright! Clean and ready for dinner, sir! Did he say they'd be here soon?"

tumblr_nnzsm6B5W01r22euyo2_540.png

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Once reaching her room, Celia's quickly took off her clothes and exchanged them for clean ones. She wasn't going to take a shower until after dinner was over, though she had thought about doing it before. If she did that, then both her and her hair would be slightly wet. Celia didn't want to take the time to blow it dry when there was dinner, already prepared and ready, downstairs. That was best saved for last, when dinner was over and Nai and his girlfriend went home. After changing her clothes, she made her way back downstairs and headed towards the kitchen. Celia bounced into the kitchen, obviously excited to have Nai over for dinner. She spoke as she stopped at her seat, which was beside Taylor's, turning towards him as she raised a hand to her forehead and closed an eye, seemingly winking at her husband as she spoke before she took her seat??...

"Alright! Clean and ready for dinner, sir! Did he say they'd be here soon?"

tumblr_nnzsm6B5W01r22euyo2_540.png
Taylor laughed lightly ad he hung up the phone. He could sense Nai's energy nearby, so he knew he was here along with another that he guessed was his girlfriend. Taylor turned to Celia when she returned and he nodded. He grabbed her hands and led be her towards the front door.

"He's on our floor, but I didn't tell him what room number, so we'll have to get him."

Taylor then opened the door, his hand still holding on lightly to her's. He smiled at the sight of his light purple haired brother and his girlfriend.

"Hey bro! We're over here!"

tumblr_mytw4e3cWl1r4buxao3_250.gif

Nai saw Taylor and Celia and smiled brightly. He held on to Fricka's hand as he led her to his brother and sister-in-law.

"It's been so long, you two."

@JJKab

Daniel reaving](Yeah [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL] we are ready for you)
(((( Wanna use different characters until Slaxt gets here later today? ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''cool''
...♱She said before putting a cup of tea in front of Hanae on the tray♱...
Hanae smiled and nodded her head at Seol, "Thank you very much." She said as she picked up the cup and held it in her small gentle hands.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu saw her struggling under the water. He quickly dived in by deactivating his ability of Levitation. He struggled to grabbed her hand, trying to pull her to the surface.
When Lena reached the surface, sbe inhaled some air.

"Oh my God, i almost blacked out there" She said quietly to herself, breatbing steadily, but a bit heavily

Nonalaka said:
"You.re asking me?! Of course i do!" Gregory stated happily, looking at Ariel. They were almost there.

"Wwnna get to the ground or get carried inside?" He asked.

Roman said:
Nai agreed with Fricka's words. It's been awhile since he's been here. Last time he was here, he was still a little white haired scrawny kid... Everyone called him cute and all, but now that he thinks back to it, he doesn't really mind it. "Yeah... It has some amazingly done paint and carpets and all that stuff.. It's sort of hard to believe other people live in the same building."
"Exactly..."Fricka said, looking behind her at Roman.

"So. Can you tell'em we're here?"

JJKab said:
When Lena reached the surface, sbe inhaled some air.
"Oh my God, i almost blacked out there" She said quietly to herself, breatbing steadily, but a bit heavily

"You.re asking me?! Of course i do!" Gregory stated happily, looking at Ariel. They were almost there.

"Wwnna get to the ground or get carried inside?" He asked.

"Exactly..."Fricka said, looking behind her at Roman.

"So. Can you tell'em we're here?"
(((( I tagged you in a post including Nai and Fricka along with his brother and his wife. We'll just have to wait until WP posts until then ))))

Roman said:
Taylor laughed lightly ad he hung up the phone. He could sense Nai's energy nearby, so he knew he was here along with another that he guessed was his girlfriend. Taylor turned to Celia when she returned and he nodded. He grabbed her hands and led be her towards the front door.
"He's on our floor, but I didn't tell him what room number, so we'll have to get him."

Taylor then opened the door, his hand still holding on lightly to her's. He smiled at the sight of his light purple haired brother and his girlfriend.

"Hey bro! We're over here!"

tumblr_mytw4e3cWl1r4buxao3_250.gif

Nai
saw Taylor and Celia and smiled brightly. He held on to Fricka's hand as he led her to his brother and sister-in-law.

"It's been so long, you two."

@JJKab
Fricka smiled a bit, as she was led to Nai's brother and sister-in-law. She was a bit nervous, so she didn't say anything.

Roman said:
(((( I tagged you in a post including Nai and Fricka along with his brother and his wife. We'll just have to wait until WP posts until then ))))
((((Right, i did reply. BTW, how old is Taylor's wife? Just wanted to know))))

JJKab said:
((((Right, i did reply. BTW, how old is Taylor's wife? Just wanted to know))))
(((( Same age as Taylor I believe. They're both in their twenties ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back