• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Welp, it means that I'm a good kisser... And so do you" Gregory said, gently putting his hand on Ariel's cheek.
"How about we go to that restaurant I promised?" He asked, smiling
Ariel smiled back at him slowly nodding "Yeah, that would be nice" she said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah crap...uhh..''
...⊹She was sort of panicking since she was hungry and the baby was coming. She soon teleported herself and Shira to a hospital in Eleysia. Nurses soon came over and placed Shira on a bed and rushed her to a room as Yuki followed⊹...
Shira yelle in pain as the baby started to come

(Right, forgot)

Lena was slowly running out of breath, when she realized: Shuu wasn't around. She panicked a bit, and started swimming towards the surface, struggling to hold her breath.

TheDragoon said:
((Shuu has godlike strength, he could just teleport to the surface anyway xD ))
Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled back at him slowly nodding "Yeah, that would be nice" she said happily.
"Okay, sweatpie." Gregory said, as he quickly kissed her again, and stood up after that.

"I'll go change, be right back" He said, before walking towards the changinf rooms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira yelle in pain as the baby started to come

[/QUOTE]
...⊹They soon reached the room and...yeah...⊹...

(time skip to the part the baby is born?)

TheDragoon said:
Nexus suddenly smashed out of a building out of nowhere and slammed into Axel's motorcycle, sending him flying into another building. Axel was out cold. Ilaani was sent flying too, Nexus a few feet away, ready to run her over. "I HOPE YOU LIKE PANCAKES! BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO MAKE ONE!" He laughed as he looked at Axel.
Ilaani yelped in pain as she hit land again, though she stayed conscious due her abilities working on instinct to toughen her skin by changing it into a tougher material as she hit land again her eyes widening, she quickly staggered to her feet "Why are you doing this?! Stop!" She called, she wasn't sure if Nexus was actually still in there to listen to her even a little bit but hopefully, maybe if Akuma got distracted or hurt enough by the mech, there could be a chance, she wasn't sure how this who thing worked so it was a theory, for now though she'd have to stall him long enough to either move Axel somehow or wait for him to gain consciousness, hopefully this could be solved with no one being hurt anymore than now but she wasn't sure that was possible...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I dont care who plays him xD

[/QUOTE]
i dont care either lol i think it should be you since it came from Shira)

JJKab said:
(Right, forgot)
Lena was slowly running out of breath, when she realized: Shuu wasn't around. She panicked a bit, and started swimming towards the surface, struggling to hold her breath.

"Okay, sweatpie." Gregory said, as he quickly kissed her again, and stood up after that.

"I'll go change, be right back" He said, before walking towards the changinf rooms.
She blushed a little as she was called that. "Right, me too"" she said smiling a little before as ge walked off before going off to get changed herself, changing back into her dress again.

Nonalaka said:
She blushed a little as she was called that. "Right, me too"" she said smiling a little before as ge walked off before going off to get changed herself, changing back into her dress again.
Gregory soon came out of the changing rooms, as he walked towards ladies', and waited outside of it.

Daniel reaving](Oh kk time to find a pic xD ) [/QUOTE] k xD )) just a suggestion xD [spoiler=This guy is named Elsword Infinity Sword from Elsword xD ] [URL="http://izanlu.deviantart.com/gallery/54358053/Elsword said:
elsword___insurgente__ataque_2_by_izanlu-d92cmbq.png
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Takashi looked up at the ceiling again and smiled as he held her hand. He could only hope right now that Violetta was pregnant. He couldn't wait to finally have a family with the only person he's ever loved... Literally. She was the only person he's had all this time. He didn't exactly know his parents or anything. He just grew up with some other street kids. He quickly blinked a few times. Leaving the past behind he looked at Violetta.
"Yeah... I've never been so impatient in my life. I'm dying to know if we'll have a girl or boy.."
...₪Violetta couldn't help but giggle a bit at his response. He really wanted to have a child it seemed. The fact that he was the man in the relationship af yet he really wanted children made the goddess smile. She moved her head up to kiss his cheek, nuzzling her face into his neck. She had a good feeling about this, and even though she couldn't speed up time to check, she just had a feeling that things had worked out. After a moment of just being peaceful and laying there with him, Violetta yawned, surprised at the action. She had never yawned in her entire life, she didn't think. Why was she yawning? Ah yes, she was tired. This was new, to say the least. Humans had such limited supplies of energy in their body, and it had to last them all day? Well, they had spent quite a good amount of it in the last few hours, so it did make sense. Closing her eyes, Violetta rolled over to snuggle into Takashi more, speaking in a soft tone₪...

"So, should we get some rest? Man, that feels weird to say that."

JJKab said:
Gregory soon came out of the changing rooms, as he walked towards ladies', and waited outside of it.
Once changed, Ariel fixed her hair a little, her hair was a bit on the wavy side as it was but the sea air and water made it a bit more curling, sighing in defeat that it couldn't be fixed how she wanted it she then lifted her bag and left the restrooms, bumping straight into Gregory since he was waiting just outside "A-Ah, there you are!" She said giggling.

Gregory smiled, as Ariel walked out of the changing rooms, and bumped him.

"Yep. Shall we go?" He asked, gently grabbing her hand.

Nonalaka said:
Once changed, Ariel fixed her hair a little, her hair was a bit on the wavy side as it was but the sea air and water made it a bit more curling, sighing in defeat that it couldn't be fixed how she wanted it she then lifted her bag and left the restrooms, bumping straight into Gregory since he was waiting just outside "A-Ah, there you are!" She said giggling.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as Ariel walked out of the changing rooms, and bumped him.
"Yep. Shall we go?" He asked, gently grabbing her hand.
Ariel smiled brightly and nodded "Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit hungry" she said with a small laugh.

"Don't worry.. It's going to be closeby..." Gregory stated, looking at the sign that said

"Restaurant 'Black Hand' "

"In the meantime... Do your legs hurt?" He asked, smiling a bif slyly.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled brightly and nodded "Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit hungry" she said with a small laugh.

...◇Without really realizing it or even meaning to, Vanille had fallen asleep holding on to Levya. Her arms had wrapped around the girl, holding her close to her chest, with her cheek resting on top of her head. Soon though, the witch woke up, blinking a bit to clear her vision. Looking down, she found herself in the cuddling position, and her cheeks burned a bright pink at the sight. When did they get so close like this? Trying not to move, Vanille laid there trying to calm down without waking Levya up, hoping that the blush would go away before then◇...

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:
"Don't worry.. It's going to be closeby..." Gregory stated, looking at the sign that said
"Restaurant 'Black Hand' "

"In the meantime... Do your legs hurt?" He asked, smiling a bif slyly.
Ariel nodded "Alright~ I've never been there before" she paused at his next question "Eh?" She looked down at her legs for a bit then to him "Well, not really... Why?" She looked at him curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded "Alright~ I've never been there before" she paused at his next question "Eh?" She looked down at her legs for a bit then to him "Well, not really... Why?" She looked at him curiously.
"Because you're going up!" Gregory stated, as he swept Arieol of her feet, picking her up once again.

JJKab said:
"Because you're going up!" Gregory stated, as he swept Arieol of her feet, picking her up once again.
Ariel let out a squeak when she was picked up before she began giggling "I could get used to being carried around like this~" she joked.

"Well, you better get used to it, because your future husband might do that" Gregory joked, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips, soon letting go. If he'd trip and drop her, he'd never forgive himself.

"So. Are you enjoying this so far?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel let out a squeak when she was picked up before she began giggling "I could get used to being carried around like this~" she joked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Oooooooo i like i

[/QUOTE]
so we can say he can summon infinite swords...and he probably would have to have a male voice and a female voice (some men actually have voices that are capable to seem identical to a girl's) so the Intoner trait can kick in. and maybe some incubus kind of thing...(oh no wonder why i was expecting it to be a girl. Intoners have to be beautiful women so this may be a rare case. will to Ciara xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back