• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Would some one want to interact??)

[/QUOTE]
((I dunno, is Undertale an awesome game? >~> xD ))

JJKab said:
G
Gregory felt Ariel kiss him back, as he gently put his hand on her waist. He slowly pulled away, and smiled lightly.

"See? It wasn't bad, was it?" He asked

Lena was slowly swimming towards the bottom, occasionally looking at Shuu to make sure he'll keep up.
Shuu was easily keeping up with his godlike strength, but he couldn't keep up breathing wise of course.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked back and forth as the drove, trying to see if she could spot Nexus anywhere, hearing the sirens going she panicked a little, what on earth was he doing?! She needed to figure out how to free him from Akuma's control somehow before he got anymore out of hand.
Nexus suddenly smashed out of a building out of nowhere and slammed into Axel's motorcycle, sending him flying into another building. Axel was out cold. Ilaani was sent flying too, Nexus a few feet away, ready to run her over. "I HOPE YOU LIKE PANCAKES! BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO MAKE ONE!" He laughed as he looked at Axel.

Lena smiled slyly at Shuu, as they reached the bottom of the sea. She sat down, and looked around.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was easily keeping up with his godlike strength, but he couldn't keep up breathing wise of course.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled slyly at Shuu, as they reached the bottom of the sea. She sat down, and looked around.
The pressure from the ocean was causing his ears to pop. He winced a little as they did. He looked at Lena curiously as they were underwater, wondering what she was doing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and hugged her arm
(I dont know)

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled before they finally reached the kitchen⊹...

''what do you feel like eating?''

TheDragoon said:
The pressure from the ocean was causing his ears to pop. He winced a little as they did. He looked at Lena curiously as they were underwater, wondering what she was doing.
"So. This is the freediving lesson." Lena's lips said, as she looked around, the pressure seemed to to nothing to her.

"You can now look around for some stuff if you want. I'll be sitting here, let me know when you'll want to get to the surface" Her lips continued to move, pretty clearly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh ok xD )
----------

"All i want is food." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled before she spoke again⊹...

''I guess I'll just make some bacon and eggs. How does that sound?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Oh ok xD )
----------

"All i want is food." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled before she spoke again⊹...

''I guess I'll just make some bacon and eggs. How does that sound?''

JJKab said:
"So. This is the freediving lesson." Lena's lips said, as she looked around, the pressure seemed to to nothing to her.
"You can now look around for some stuff if you want. I'll be sitting here, let me know when you'll want to get to the surface" Her lips continued to move, pretty clearly.
Shuu looked around, feeling his breath starting to go away. He didn't really particularly have anything to look for or at. He just looked back at Lena again.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked around, feeling his breath starting to go away. He didn't really particularly have anything to look for or at. He just looked back at Lena again.
Lena noticed that Shuu was having a hard time holding his breath, as she swam up to him. She pointed at the surface, raising her eyebrow in a questionable manner.

JJKab said:
Lena noticed that Shuu was having a hard time holding his breath, as she swam up to him. She pointed at the surface, raising her eyebrow in a questionable manner.
Shuu nodded a little, quickly swam up, and broke the surface to catch his breath. He didn't notice before, but the current seemed to be pulling them in so he floated up a bit out of the water.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded a little, quickly swam up, and broke the surface to catch his breath. He didn't notice before, but the current seemed to be pulling them in so he floated up a bit out of the water.
(They're pretty deep underwater...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yum!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha...okay. il go cook it alright?''

...⊹Yuki said waiting for Shira to let go of her arm⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and let go with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon went to go cook. She got the bacon and eggs from the refrigerators and went over to the stove and started the fire and placed the bacon on the pan and put it over the fire and started to cook happily for Shira⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon went to go cook. She got the bacon and eggs from the refrigerators and went over to the stove and started the fire and placed the bacon on the pan and put it over the fire and started to cook happily for Shira⊹...
Shira smoled as she got some plates out before her eyes widened as she yeled and dropped the plates before she fell to her knees holding her stomach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smoled as she got some plates out before her eyes widened as she yeled and dropped the plates before she fell to her knees holding her stomach

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki looked at Shira before turning off the fire and running over to Shira⊹...

''Shira! whats wrong?! is the baby coming?!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki looked at Shira before turning off the fire and running over to Shira⊹...
''Shira! whats wrong?! is the baby coming?!''
She nodded in pain to her as she held her stomach more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded in pain to her as she held her stomach more

[/QUOTE]
''ah crap...uhh..''

...⊹She was sort of panicking since she was hungry and the baby was coming. She soon teleported herself and Shira to a hospital in Eleysia. Nurses soon came over and placed Shira on a bed and rushed her to a room as Yuki followed⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back