• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Valter was in his dorm eating his chips because he doesn't have any other food to eat, he looks at the wall clock it shows that he's a little bit a late "well I guess I better go now" he muttered as he stands up and exits his dorm to go to the main building.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged. "Sorry princess, none for you either." He said. "Your really lucky I'm even going on a date with you." He finished, smiling slyly back.
"We technically almost kissed. Don't you remember?" Lena asked, winking at him.

"At the pool, when we fell into it, our lips fere practically touching. AnD, since you caught me, I ove you another date" She said, putting her hand on his shoulder

JJKab said:
"We technically almost kissed. Don't you remember?" Lena asked, winking at him.
"At the pool, when we fell into it, our lips fere practically touching. AnD, since you caught me, I ove you another date" She said, putting her hand on his shoulder
Shuu blushed wildly and shook his head frantically. "P-Please forget that! That never happened!" He said quickly, embarrassed about it. "I-I wouldn't do something so indecent..." He mumbled shyly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed wildly and shook his head frantically. "P-Please forget that! That never happened!" He said quickly, embarrassed about it. "I-I wouldn't do something so indecent..." He mumbled shyly.
Lena giggled, noticing Shuu's blush

"Nothing happened. You don't have to be so shy about that" She stated.

"Everyone has those lil' accidents. Anyways, the pool was empty, so no one sould actually notice your lips touching mine."

She leaned her head on his shoulder, as they were approaching the beach.

As Valter walks to the main building, wind flutters his long white hair that makes him look like a pretty boy but too bad it was all ruined because he's eating chips while walking it ruined the moment but he doesn't mind anyway.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, noticing Shuu's blush
"Nothing happened. You don't have to be so shy about that" She stated.

"Everyone has those lil' accidents. Anyways, the pool was empty, so no one sould actually notice your lips touching mine."

She leaned her head on his shoulder, as they were approaching the beach.
Shuu's blushed increased as they walked. "I-I-I-I never kissed you tho!" He said, getting more and more embarrassed. "I-I'm not much of a kisser anyway... T-To be honest, I tried practicing once but I-I wasn't very good..." He said, feeling himself get all shy.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled back, as he gently hugged Ariel.
"Thank you... And I promise, our relationship will be lovely" He stated.
Ariel giggled a little "I know it will anyways" she said before hugging him back. "Though...what're you thanking me for?" She asked curiously.

Lena smiled kindly, as she booped Shuu's nose.

"'I'm going to get dressed into my bikini. You do the same, but into your swimming trunks" She stated, before walked towards the changing rooms

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled a little "I know it will anyways" she said before hugging him back. "Though...what're you thanking me for?" She asked curiously.
"For... Not slapping me in the face when I said that I'm kissable even on dry land." Gregory stated, chuckling a bit, as he gently released Ariel from the hug, and looked her in the eyes.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu's blushed increased as they walked. "I-I-I-I never kissed you tho!" He said, getting more and more embarrassed. "I-I'm not much of a kisser anyway... T-To be honest, I tried practicing once but I-I wasn't very good..." He said, feeling himself get all shy.

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed. "It was meant to handle big threats. We planned on selling it to the military but now would be as good a time as any to use it..." He said as he activated auto drive and got out the button. "Are you sure we should do this?" He asked curiously as more missles rained around them.
"U-Uhm, I-I dunno! I barely know what the thing does!" She said looking panicked "I mean if we don't he could kill someone!" She said frowning

JJKab said:
"'I'm going to get dressed into my bikini. You do the same, but into your swimming trunks" She stated, before walked towards the changing rooms

"For... Not slapping me in the face when I said that I'm kissable even on dry land." Gregory stated, chuckling a bit, as he gently released Ariel from the hug, and looked her in the eyes.
Ariel giggled lightly "Oh right, well its hard to slap someone underwater, though if it were above water I wouldn't have hit you anyways" she said as she looked back at him.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled lightly "Oh right, well its hard to slap someone underwater, though if it were above water I wouldn't have hit you anyways" she said as she looked back at him.
"That's good..." Gregory stated, as he really gently grabbed Ariel's hand.

"Well... Let's just get to the point... Can I... Be your boyfriend?" He asked, looking her straight in her eyes, moving a bit more closely to her.

JJKab said:

Shuu nodded, retracting the shy part of him as he went into the boys changing room to change into his swim trunks.

Lena soon came onto the beach, as she sat down on the sand, and looked at the sky waiting for Shuu. She was completely oblivious to anyone, just looking upwards.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded, retracting the shy part of him as he went into the boys changing room to change into his swim trunks.

JJKab said:
"That's good..." Gregory stated, as he really gently grabbed Ariel's hand.
"Well... Let's just get to the point... Can I... Be your boyfriend?" He asked, looking her straight in her eyes, moving a bit more closely to her.
Ariel looked to their hands as he grabbed hers blinking a few times her cheeks tinted a light pink "Yeah, I'd like that" she said as she looked back into his eyes and smiler a little.

Nonalaka said:
"U-Uhm, I-I dunno! I barely know what the thing does!" She said looking panicked "I mean if we don't he could kill someone!" She said frowning
Axel closed his eyes tightly and pressed the button, hoping he wouldn't regret the decision as he ducked into a back alley, just as a missle hit Ilaani's shield and shattered it to bits.

---

The XX19 booted up and started rising out of the earth in the distance. It was a monstrosity of a robot, bigger than the entire city of Studdton. And Studdton was HUGE. It began marching in Akuma's general direction, Akuma slowly coming into view.

"Hmph, so somebody is sending their little toy to play with me? Pitiful. Oh well, I'll just wrap this up and move on to phase 2~" He snickered evily as Titans hands began holding the XX19 in place, but we're blown off by missles built into the XX19's feet.

JJKab said:
Lena soon came onto the beach, as she sat down on the sand, and looked at the sky waiting for Shuu. She was completely oblivious to anyone, just looking upwards.
Shuu teleported next to her, his clothes now on. "How do I look?" He asked her. He was still, pleasantly fit, but not too fit.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked to their hands as he grabbed hers blinking a few times her cheeks tinted a light pink "Yeah, I'd like that" she said as she looked back into his eyes and smiler a little.
"Neat.... So... Can i now kiss you?" Gregory asked, smiling a bit shyly, as his cheeks went a little red.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu teleported next to her, his clothes now on. "How do I look?" He asked her. He was still, pleasantly fit, but not too fit.
"Well, look at you. You're a little cutie, arent'cha?" Lena giggled, standing up, as she looked at Shuu.

"I could pinch your cheek" She exclaimed, as she walked towards the water, giggling.

TheDragoon said:
Axel closed his eyes tightly and pressed the button, hoping he wouldn't regret the decision as he ducked into a back alley, just as a missle hit Ilaani's shield and shattered it to bits.
---

The XX19 booted up and started rising out of the earth in the distance. It was a monstrosity of a robot, bigger than the entire city of Studdton. And Studdton was HUGE. It began marching in Akuma's general direction, Akuma slowly coming into view.

"Hmph, so somebody is sending their little toy to play with me? Pitiful. Oh well, I'll just wrap this up and move on to phase 2~" He snickered evily as Titans hands began holding the XX19 in place, but we're blown off by missles built into the XX19's feet.
Ilaani winced a little as her shield shattered, since it actually hurt when her shield would break "Well that hurt like hell" she said with a chuckle before looking off into the distance, watching the robot, she looked a bit shocked since she wasn't expecting the robot to be such a size. "Let's just hope this works..." She muttered to herself as she looked to Akuma.

JJKab said:
"Neat.... So... Can i now kiss you?" Gregory asked, smiling a bit shyly, as his cheeks went a little red.
"Well, look at you. You're a little cutie, arent'cha?" Lena giggled, standing up, as she looked at Shuu.

"I could pinch your cheek" She exclaimed, as she walked towards the water, giggling.
Shuu blushed badly and pouted as he chased her childishly. "Heyyyyy! Stop teasing meeeee!" He whined.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed badly and pouted as he chased her childishly. "Heyyyyy! Stop teasing meeeee!" He whined.
Lena looked behind her, as she yelped, and ran towards the water, laughing.

"AaaaH" She yelled, giggling.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani winced a little as her shield shattered, since it actually hurt when her shield would break "Well that hurt like hell" she said with a chuckle before looking off into the distance, watching the robot, she looked a bit shocked since she wasn't expecting the robot to be such a size. "Let's just hope this works..." She muttered to herself as she looked to Akuma.
Nexus had lost them and went to cause trouble in the city. XX19 sent a left hook punch at Akuma and he simply blocked it with one arm, amazingly. XX19 then, while Akuma was distracted fired lazers for his eyes at Akuma, causing Akuma to stumbled back.

Roman said:
Hayate was about to say something until Than a gripped her stomach. He knew what this meant since it was the same with Aya and Satoshi. "T-Thana! Damn it... We'll just have to find a doctor here..." he said before picking Thana up. He ran until he found a doctor. Luckily this demon was a doctor in his previous life.
Thana groaned in pain as she held her stomach tightly knowing the baby was comming

@Slaxt

JJKab said:
Lena looked behind her, as she yelped, and ran towards the water, laughing.
"AaaaH" She yelled, giggling.
Shuu splashed into the water with her, sending small waves at her face playfully with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back