• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I actually went shopping with Akane and Ms. Arashea yesterday... I had got some new clothes then. That's what those bags are in the corner." She ssid pointing to the bags. "I have yet to put them away..."
''okay then...guess we'll have to put them away then''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay then...guess we'll have to put them away then''
"I-It's not much... I cah do it myself.." Hanae said, as she sat up, waving her hands as if she were saying no thanks.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...tea?''
Hanae tapped her chin, before smiling and nodding. "Yeah. That sounds nice." She said softly.

Roman said:
Hanae tapped her chin, before smiling and nodding. "Yeah. That sounds nice." She said softly.
''alright, il be right back then''

...♱She said before putting Tonton of the bed before getting up to go make the tea♱...

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked and flicked her nose lightly. "Hey, we're supposed to be going to the beach, dummy." He teased her, getting up.
Lena giggled, as she got up as well.

"Yeah.." She saif quietly, walking forward

Roman said:
The water had quickly vanished and the ringing of Nai's cellphone could be heard. "Speak of the devil." He said before taking out his phone. "Hello? Oh! Dinner is ready? Okay... We'll be on our way." He said before looking at Fricka who was laying on his chest. "We're going. My brother said dinner is ready."
"Oh. Alright then.." She said,

getting up.

"I wonder... Hiw are we going to dry ourselves?" She asked, giggling

Nonalaka said:
((Byee~))
Ariel smiled brightly and sat beside him "It was super fun~" she said happily to him as she higher her knees up to her chest and looked out at the shore.
"So.. First of all...." Gregory sighed, looking at the shore.

"I.... I.... Ariel... Would you... ugh, damnit!" He tried to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Lets keep it in mind. Now onto boy names" she said

[/QUOTE]
''Kyou. thats a guy name. or maybe Akito. Or Shigure''

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hayate began walking towards the city with Thana. He smiled happily and looked at her, "How's you and the baby doing? Doing alright?" He asked softly.
Roman said:
Hayate began walking towards the city with Thana. He smiled happily and looked at her, "How's you and the baby doing? Doing alright?" He asked softly.
"Alright. Hes been kicking alo..." She said before she gripped her stomach and winced in pain as she buckled a little

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I like akita." She said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''Akito, i meant Akito''

...⊹She said as she giggled⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Akita Akito, tomato tomato." She said to her with a playfull grin

[/QUOTE]
''haha...alright? kinda...matters a bit but okay''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Whatever." She said before sticking her tongue out at her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''but im agreeing''

...⊹She said before she kissed Shira's forehead⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then we are in a load of trouble." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''i think 3 kids is enough for us''

...⊹She said with a giggle⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think 3 kids is enough for us''
...⊹She said with a giggle⊹...
"Plentey. You know whats funny. If it were any other succubus they would be saying we need 20 kids." She said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Plentey. You know whats funny. If it were any other succubus they would be saying we need 20 kids." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''haha jeez...thats a lot''

...⊹Yuki said as she giggled a bit more⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its a rare ocasion for a sucubis to have one child let alone three.." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''then we're both lucky! since yknow, i birthed Airi''

...⊹She said before she pecked her lips⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back