• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani immediately stood up upon seeing Axel, knowing that seeing him rushing like that meant something serious had to be up, listening to his words she blinked " W-What?! He went to the bathroom a bit ago...but he looked fine to me then" she said as she looked to him.
Axel shook his head. "Akuma was sighted just a few meters just outside of the city. This is just a theory, but on the way here... I think-" He said before he was interrupted from the bathroom exploding to reveal a wheelcycle. Nexus's eyes were a deep red. "I think he did that." Axel said with his eyes wide before he stood firm and summoned his motorcycle. "Get on quick!" He said as he put on his helmet. Nexus pumped the gas a bit. "Now how about we take this baby for a test drive?!" He said with an insane laugh as he started speeding in Ilaani's direction, attempting to make her roadkill.

TheDragoon said:
Celia floated up and kissed his cheek. "I did too Han, I chained and barred from ever seeing you again. It was horrible." She whimpered.
Han smiled when his cheek was kissed. He looked at Celia, his smile remaining as he spoke, "I'm just glad to have you back... And I'm hoping nothing takes you away. If something does... Then I'll follow." He said before laughing lightly and adding something else to his statement, "Then I'll bring you back myself~"

b71303aa7c76f90733a38eef92411cdaa8465262_hq.gif

TheDragoon said:
Shingo blushed a little, hiding his face a bit from embarrassment. "I-I have a tux ready... We could have it tomorrow if you like..." He said.
Ally smiled, "it seem's your already prepared for it" she said teasingly.

Roman said:
Han smiled when his cheek was kissed. He looked at Celia, his smile remaining as he spoke, "I'm just glad to have you back... And I'm hoping nothing takes you away. If something does... Then I'll follow." He said before laughing lightly and adding something else to his statement, "Then I'll bring you back myself~"
b71303aa7c76f90733a38eef92411cdaa8465262_hq.gif
Celia frowned a little, realizing with Akuma still at large she could get taken away. "Han-San..." She said softly. "If Akuma gets me, I order you to not follow, no matter what he or I say." She said, completely serious. "If Akuma is weakened more, his hold on anybody he's controlling weakens. Do you understand?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't hurt his feelings as she looked up at him, as if pleading him not to. She didn't want to fight him, but she couldn't bear to see him serve under Akuma either. If he gained more units for his army things would start going downhill...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally smiled, "it seem's your already prepared for it" she said teasingly.
Shingo blushed more. "O-Of course I was. I wanted to be there for our special day." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "yeah, since I was dreaming I was being hugged by a bear" she said, tiredly smiling.
Kenai blinked a few times before laughing "A bear huh? So no ghosts?" He asked, realising he was still hugging her "Sorry....I should probably let go now..."

Roman said:
Cecil nodded in agreement to Maya's words. "Yeah. And if you wouldn't mind, spread the words to everyone who loved this place as much as we did. We'd love to have them back." Cecil said with a smile. "You don't have to worry about that. Social media already knows." One of them said, holding up their phone. "That reminds me. I'll have to do advertising at some point, Maya. After we raise some money maybe we could get a billboard or something. As for you, I'll get you a coffee on the house." Cecil said as he left the area and do went into the kitchen, soon returning with four coffees on a tray. '"Here you go. We make them freshly here so enjoy." The group happily accepted the free coffee and thanked both Maya and Cecil. Cecil then pulled Maya to the side, "I can already see business going great if everyone gets along... One day this little café will probably be as popular as we hope."
Maya nodded when he said about advertising, that would probably need to be the next thing to work on, she was glad that the customers were helping out where social media was concerned. "Yeah~, everyone seems to like the place so far so hopefully it'll be super popular" she said smiling, glad this was all turning out perfect so far.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo blushed more. "O-Of course I was. I wanted to be there for our special day." He said.
Ally smiled, "We don't need to rush it, beside's, don't wedding's take a LOT of planning?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked a few times before laughing "A bear huh? So no ghosts?" He asked, realising he was still hugging her "Sorry....I should probably let go now..."
Maya nodded when he said about advertising, that would probably need to be the next thing to work on, she was glad that the customers were helping out where social media was concerned. "Yeah~, everyone seems to like the place so far so hopefully it'll be super popular" she said smiling, glad this was all turning out perfect so far.
Asako nodded, "no ghost's! just a big cuddly bear" she said. She then blinked before shrugging, "If you want to, I don't plan on moving for a couple minutes" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Axel shook his head. "Akuma was sighted just a few meters just outside of the city. This is just a theory, but on the way here... I think-" He said before he was interrupted from the bathroom exploding to reveal a wheelcycle. Nexus's eyes were a deep red. "I think he did that." Axel said with his eyes wide before he stood firm and summoned his motorcycle. "Get on quick!" He said as he put on his helmet. Nexus pumped the gas a bit. "Now how about we take this baby for a test drive?!" He said with an insane laugh as he started speeding in Ilaani's direction, attempting to make her roadkill.
Ilaani's eyes widened "W-What the-" was all she got out before Nexus tried to run her over "Jeez!" She said as she quickly rushed out of the way and hopped Axels motorcycle. "W-We can get that thing to stop controlling him r-right?!"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "no ghost's! just a big cuddly bear" she said. She then blinked before shrugging, "If you want to, I don't plan on moving for a couple minutes" she said.
Kenai chuckled "Good, cause I'm pretty comfortable and you're pretty soft" he said with a nod "I'm glad you slept well, I'd feel bad if you had bad dreams partly because of stupid stuff I said..."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled "Good, cause I'm pretty comfortable and you're pretty soft" he said with a nod "I'm glad you slept well, I'd feel bad if you had bad dreams partly because of stupid stuff I said..."
Asako shook her head, "It's fine, beside's it's my bad for saying I was scared of nothing and was some brave midget" she added.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani's eyes widened "W-What the-" was all she got out before Nexus tried to run her over "Jeez!" She said as she quickly rushed out of the way and hopped Axels motorcycle. "W-We can get that thing to stop controlling him r-right?!"
Axel immediately started driving, going as fast as he could out of the amusement park. He gulped. "Umm... I don't know that yet." He laughed nervously. "Maybe if we use the mech it can take out Akuma?" He asked as they turned a corner.

---

Nexus laughed and laughed the whole time they chased them. "I hope you like MISSLES!" He laughed as rocket cannons appeared on both sides of his wheel cycle, firing missles at Axel and Ilaani, causing Axel to slip and slide a little, but regain control.

((Almost forgot the theme))

[media]

[/media]

LunaCrosby said:
Ally smiled, "We don't need to rush it, beside's, don't wedding's take a LOT of planning?" she asked.
Shingo shrugged lightly. "Well the baby will be turning into a child soon... I think things would be easier if we got married a little sooner, but it's okay if you don't want to get married yet." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shrugged lightly. "Well the baby will be turning into a child soon... I think things would be easier if we got married a little sooner, but it's okay if you don't want to get married yet." He said.
Ally blinked, "I do but I don't wanna mess up and make it a disaster" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shook her head, "It's fine, beside's it's my bad for saying I was scared of nothing and was some brave midget" she added.
Kenai nodded "I suppose, I wouldn't have went on about it if I thought you were genuinely scared..." He then shrugged "I guess if you ever get scared I can hug the scared out of you" he said with a laugh.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked, "I do but I don't wanna mess up and make it a disaster" she said.
Shingo shook his head lightly. "Your perfect just the way you are. There's no way there would be a disaster on your end. Maybe on mine." He joked.

TheDragoon said:
Axel immediately started driving, going as fast as he could out of the amusement park. He gulped. "Umm... I don't know that yet." He laughed nervously. "Maybe if we use the mech it can take out Akuma?" He asked as they turned a corner.
---

Nexus laughed and laughed the whole time they chased them. "I hope you like MISSLES!" He laughed as rocket cannons appeared on both sides of his wheel cycle, firing missles at Axel and Ilaani, causing Axel to slip and slide a little, but regain control.

((Almost forgot the theme))

[media]

[/media]
Ilaani cringed as the missiles hit near them, having a forcefield at the ready to put up just in case, it wouldn't be strong but it could take a few hits before it would actually hurt her. "Alright, but what exactly does this Mech do?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I suppose, I wouldn't have went on about it if I thought you were genuinely scared..." He then shrugged "I guess if you ever get scared I can hug the scared out of you" he said with a laugh.
Asako nodded, "Well if I ever get scared i'll come to you and not lie about it then" she said, "And you probably could, with how tight you hug me" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shook his head lightly. "Your perfect just the way you are. There's no way there would be a disaster on your end. Maybe on mine." He joked.
Ally laughed, "You'd probably make the mistake of making the cake a 3 layer cheesecake" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "Well if I ever get scared i'll come to you and not lie about it then" she said, "And you probably could, with how tight you hug me" she said.
Kenai blinked after spoke "W-Wait am I hurting you?!" He asked sounding apologetic.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked after spoke "W-Wait am I hurting you?!" He asked sounding apologetic.
Asako blinked before shaking her head, "Calm down, you just hug people like you refuse to let go" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani cringed as the missiles hit near them, having a forcefield at the ready to put up just in case, it wouldn't be strong but it could take a few hits before it would actually hurt her. "Alright, but what exactly does this Mech do?" She asked.
Axel sighed. "It was meant to handle big threats. We planned on selling it to the military but now would be as good a time as any to use it..." He said as he activated auto drive and got out the button. "Are you sure we should do this?" He asked curiously as more missles rained around them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly began to walk forward, shortly before he realised something. He didn't know which of their children they were going to see first. All three of their children were separated, so he decided it'd be best to ask Asuka. He looked up at the clear blue sky and thought for a few moments as he drunk the remainder of his juice, the glass soon vanishing soon after. His amber irises then returned to Asuka as he spoke, his smile gracing his face once more. His eyes focused entirely on his wife and pair as he raised their intertwined hands and kissed the back of Asuka's hand♅...

So, who will we visit first?~

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250_zpsrrqzow40.gif

-----------------

...Haruo hadn't listened to Satoshi's choice of food, and when he finally revealed what it was, he released an embarrassed smile and replied, trying to play off that he knew what he ordered. Luckily, it was something he was quite fond of. The first time he'd ever had chicken ramen was with his parents. Of course, his father didn't know how to cook, so it turned out to be a disaster, however he remembered his parents and elder sisters laughing. It was one of his favourite memories, back when his family was together in Ecrilia≭...

Y-yeah, of course~

----------------

...♈Kenji entered the park after a long night of walking and terrorising, a slight breeze rustling the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one. The air was warm from his heat leaking from his body, the beams of sunlight glowing on his skin. Flowers were vast, and they concealed the freshly cut green grass. With each step Kenji took, fire consumed the area around him, dying out as Kenji distanced himself from the fire. He was going towards his favourite spot, the place where he went before he'd met his pair, not like it mattered anymore. He usually sat in his spot to observe the life around him. Now, he sat there plotting it's fiery end. Upon reaching his favourite spot, he spotted a winged female laying where he usually sat. With a tone reminiscent of a child's rhyme, Kenji spoke, his head swaying with the melody of his words♈...

Well, well, well~ Look at what I found, a phoenix~ How delightful♪~

tumblr_inline_ns64i96tXD1txlwvy_500.gif

...♈Kenji came to a stop above the phoenix, his green irises trailing over her form as his smile remained. There was something oddly familiar about this one. He'd met a lot of phoenixes in his lifetime, yet only one felt like this one did. Of course, she was dead, so it was a delightful surprise to feel her again. Then, it came as a reminder, of his uselessness, his powerlessness and his pain. His smile slowly faded as he drifted back to his darkened thoughts, his mind drifting back to the past. He slowly shook his head and masqueraded his sorrow beneath a false layer of delight, his mouth soon curling into a smile as he continued talking♈...

I would ask what you're doing in my spot, but I have a feeling that you're not really a talkative type of person.

tumblr_mvrcfck8PO1qg22seo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Satsohi laughed lightly at Haruo's reaction. It was a weird one seeing how he had only asked a simple question about the ramen. It was indeed Satoshi's favorite. He always like most flavors of ramen mainly because his father liked it and they seem to take after one another a lot. He looked at Haruo and chuckled as he spoke...

"It's amazing isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back