• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Celia frowned a little, realizing with Akuma still at large she could get taken away. "Han-San..." She said softly. "If Akuma gets me, I order you to not follow, no matter what he or I say." She said, completely serious. "If Akuma is weakened more, his hold on anybody he's controlling weakens. Do you understand?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't hurt his feelings as she looked up at him, as if pleading him not to. She didn't want to fight him, but she couldn't bear to see him serve under Akuma either. If he gained more units for his army things would start going downhill...
Han nodded and put his hand in his pocket, but kept the one he had around Celia around her. He sighed a lightly and looked ahead of them as they walked. "Don't worry. I won't fight against Akuma. In fact, I'll just ask Roman if anything comes up... Or if things get worst than what they are, there are people who're stronger... But Roman is our best bet right now." He told Celia. "He's already scared him off. If need be, he'd finish the job."

JJKab said:
"Nothing happened. I'm alright" She said, as she hugged Nai tightly, placing her hands on his back. She laid her head on his chest, and closed her eyes.
"i love you... but... when are they going to call?" She asked, looming lovely into Nai's eyes. They were slowly sinking towards the ground.
The water had quickly vanished and the ringing of Nai's cellphone could be heard. "Speak of the devil." He said before taking out his phone. "Hello? Oh! Dinner is ready? Okay... We'll be on our way." He said before looking at Fricka who was laying on his chest. "We're going. My brother said dinner is ready."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good''
...♱She said before she looked at Hanae♱...
"I know how you feel about it. Tonton can be a little hard to deal with since she gets to make her own choices, but she makes up for it with her cuteness." Hanae said with a smile. Tonton looked at the both before giving a cute a little oink. "See what I mean?"

Roman said:
Han nodded and put his hand in his pocket, but kept the one he had around Celia around her. He sighed a lightly and looked ahead of them as they walked. "Don't worry. I won't fight against Akuma. In fact, I'll just ask Roman if anything comes up... Or if things get worst than what they are, there are people who're stronger... But Roman is our best bet right now." He told Celia. "He's already scared him off. If need be, he'd finish the job."
Celia suddenly felt a sharp pain. "Shoot! He came back!" She said as she stumbled. "And so soon too! Has he really become that strong?" She asked. "He's already turned an innocent supernatural into his slave..." She said, looking a bit worried. "He's causing a lot of trouble in a city called Studdton... Problem is, it's no ordinary city..."

Roman said:
"I know how you feel about it. Tonton can be a little hard to deal with since she gets to make her own choices, but she makes up for it with her cuteness." Hanae said with a smile. Tonton looked at the both before giving a cute a little oink. "See what I mean?"
''well....i guess...but it wont help during battle..''

...♱She said as she sighed♱...

''ive...seen many battles alright? so i can seem cold''

LunaCrosby said:
Ally tilted her head, "hmmm.... well what's your favorite flavor?" she asked curiously.
Shingo laughed. "Cheesecake, had you REALLY forgotten?" He asked, sounding a little annoyed. It was what he lived for. He didn't know how his wife could forget something so important.

TheDragoon said:
Celia suddenly felt a sharp pain. "Shoot! He came back!" She said as she stumbled. "And so soon too! Has he really become that strong?" She asked. "He's already turned an innocent supernatural into his slave..." She said, looking a bit worried. "He's causing a lot of trouble in a city called Studdton... Problem is, it's no ordinary city..."
Han gave Celia a worried look when she felt the sharp pain. Him being her personal Angel, he could feel when she was hurt so he knew. "He has? What are we going to do? I can't get into contact with Roman right now... And most of everyone is busy... That leaves just you and me... Tell me about Studdton. We're heading that way, AND don't... Say... No. We're going." He told her. He didn't really care at this point. She was in danger and he had to stop it... Even if he had to use the powers he swore to himself not to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''well....i guess...but it wont help during battle..''
...♱She said as she sighed♱...

''ive...seen many battles alright? so i can seem cold''
Hanae shook her head, being in a few battles herself... She knew what it was like and... It brought out her fighting side which she hated with a passion. "That's not what I meant. I was just saying in general. She makes up for her stubbornness with cuteness." Hanse replied, her kindness almost turning to sadness at Seol's words seeing how fragile Hanae could be.

Roman said:
Han gave Celia a worried look when she felt the sharp pain. Him being her personal Angel, he could feel when she was hurt so he knew. "He has? What are we going to do? I can't get into contact with Roman right now... And most of everyone is busy... That leaves just you and me... Tell me about Studdton. We're heading that way, AND don't... Say... No. We're going."
Celia nodded. They began walking back towards the middle of nowhere. "Studdton is believed to be a city of pretty lights. It's economy collapsed so different currency is used there..." She said. "Mostly tourists visit there, but that place doesn't fool gods and goddesses like us for a second. That place is the sin of Greed's feeding ground..." She continued, frowning a bit. "He's probably going to attempt to seize control of Nick Nebula, the leader of this city. If he does, he can mass produce Greed and draw upon the power of everyone's sin. We can't allow him to let it fall into his hands... As for his slave, he's probably posing as a distraction to stop people from discovering his plan."

TheDragoon said:
Shingo laughed. "Cheesecake, had you REALLY forgotten?" He asked, sounding a little annoyed. It was what he lived for. He didn't know how his wife could forget something so important.
Ally closed her eye's and walked down the hall, "Besides cheesecake you dummy, I don't think cheesecake is used for wedding's" she said.

Roman said:
Hanae shook her head, being in a few battles herself... She knew what it was like and... It brought out her fighting side which she hated with a passion. "That's not what I meant. I was just saying in general. She makes up for her stubbornness with cuteness." Hanse replied, her kindness almost turning to sadness at Seol's words seeing how fragile Hanae could be.
''well...alright i guess...''

...♱She said as she scratched her cheek a little since it itched♱...

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded. They began walking back towards the middle of nowhere. "Studdton is believed to be a city of pretty lights. It's economy collapsed so different currency is used there..." She said. "Mostly tourists visit there, but that place doesn't fool gods and goddesses like us for a second. That place is the sin of Greed's feeding ground..." She continued, frowning a bit. "He's probably going to attempt to seize control of Nick Nebula, the leader of this city. If he does, he can mass produce Greed and draw upon the power of everyone's sin. We can't allow him to let it fall into his hands... As for his slave, he's probably posing as a distraction to stop people from discovering his plan."
"If you knew what it was like... Why didn't you a all take care of it? Isn't that gods and goddesses are supposed to do? Help those who need help and give them someone to put their faith into?" Han asked before looking at the ground. He felt that was a little harsh to say seeing as how they probably couldn't help that place.. No matter what hey did. He then sighed, "Sorry about that... I'm just not very fond of Akuma's name. When I hear it... It pisses me off."

tumblr_lry7050nVE1qlcpx4.gif

Roman said:
"If you knew what it was like... Why didn't you a all take care of it? Isn't that gods and goddesses are supposed to do? Help those who need help and give them someone to put their faith into?" Han asked before looking at the ground. He felt that was a little harsh to say seeing as how they probably couldn't help that place.. No matter what hey did. He then sighed, "Sorry about that... I'm just not very fond of Akuma's name. When I hear it... It pisses me off."
tumblr_lry7050nVE1qlcpx4.gif
Celia sighed. "We would fix it if we could, but we still need balance... Otherwise there is chaos..." She said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...alright i guess...''
...♱She said as she scratched her cheek a little since it itched♱...
Hanae rubbed the back of her head, looking around the room a little. "S-So... What were you planning on doing today?" She asked, nervously. She normally didn't ask questions like that, but she was sort of comfortable with asking Seol.

TheDragoon said:
Celia sighed. "We would fix it if we could, but we still need balance... Otherwise there is chaos..." She said softly.
Han nodded. "I know... Why don't go handle Akuma together and then boom... We shouldn't hear from him for a while at the least... Or we can deal with his servants."

Roman said:
Hanae rubbed the back of her head, looking around the room a little. "S-So... What were you planning on doing today?" She asked, nervously. She normally didn't ask questions like that, but she was sort of comfortable with asking Seol.
''well my plan was to meet up with some businessman and then trade but thats already done...so im free right now''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well my plan was to meet up with some businessman and then trade but thats already done...so im free right now''
Hanae had stared in the direction of the window, not really wanting to make eye contact, staying true to her shyness. "I see... What did you want to do?"

Roman said:
Han nodded. "I know... Why don't go handle Akuma together and then boom... We shouldn't hear from him for a while at the least... Or we can deal with his servants."
Celia sighed. "I wish it just worked like that, but creating a powerful seal just doesn't come instantly. He was sealed away a long time ago by 7 legendary artifacts. One is with you right now, Solaris's Compass." She said. "The others became separated. If we bring them all together, Akuma should be able to be sealed. Actually, he would be so weak at that point that you could even kill him simply by stabbing him with a sword."

TheDragoon said:
Celia sighed. "I wish it just worked like that, but creating a powerful seal just doesn't come instantly. He was sealed away a long time ago by 7 legendary artifacts. One is with you right now, Solaris's Compass." She said. "The others became separated. If we bring them all together, Akuma should be able to be sealed. Actually, he would be so weak at that point that you could even kill him simply by stabbing him with a sword."
Han shook his head and put his hands in his pockets. "I... Wouldn't kill him. We'll just have to seal him away or I could get into contact with someone who enjoys a good fight... Someone who's on par with him. I have a lot of family here. Just tell me if you want the help. I'll get it."

Roman said:
Han shook his head and put his hands in his pockets. "I... Wouldn't kill him. We'll just have to seal him away or I could get into contact with someone who enjoys a good fight... Someone who's on par with him. I have a lot of family here. Just tell me if you want the help. I'll get it."
Celia smiled a little. "Well, judging by the situation I feel... A man named Axel is about to go toe to toe with him with a pretty large battle mech... But it might not be enough to stop him. Maybe we should help him out?" She asked curiously, hoping that good news would help lift Han's spirits.

Roman said:
Hanae had stared in the direction of the window, not really wanting to make eye contact, staying true to her shyness. "I see... What did you want to do?"
''well...i dont really know what to do now...you have anything to do?''

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled a little. "Well, judging by the situation I feel... A man named Axel is about to go toe to toe with him with a pretty large battle mech... But it might not be enough to stop him. Maybe we should help him out?" She asked curiously, hoping that good news would help lift Han's spirits.
Han nodded and made his sword appear, along with his signature black outfit. "Alright then. We should go before things get back..." Han said, looking at Celia. "How far are we?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont really know what to do now...you have anything to do?''
Hanae shook her head no. "I was only going to do my training..." she said, before laying on her bed. "I don't really know why you asked. I'm boring anyways."

Roman said:
Hanae shook her head no. "I was only going to do my training..." she said, before laying on her bed. "I don't really know why you asked. I'm boring anyways."
''hmmm...well, wanna go shopping then? maybe get you some new clothes?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well, wanna go shopping then? maybe get you some new clothes?''
"I actually went shopping with Akane and Ms. Arashea yesterday... I had got some new clothes then. That's what those bags are in the corner." She ssid pointing to the bags. "I have yet to put them away..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back