• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaving]"Alright. Hes been kicking alo..." She said before she gripped her stomach and winced in pain as she buckled a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Hayate was about to say something until Than a gripped her stomach. He knew what this meant since it was the same with Aya and Satoshi. "T-Thana! Damn it... We'll just have to find a doctor here..." he said before picking Thana up. He ran until he found a doctor. Luckily this demon was a doctor in his previous life.

JJKab said:
"Oh. Alright then.." She said,
getting up.

"I wonder... Hiw are we going to dry ourselves?" She asked, giggling
Nai snapped his fingers and the couple were dry as if they were never swimming. "Magic of course!" He said happily before hopping up. "Now. Let's get going! We have a dinner to make it to."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, il be right back then''
...♱She said before putting Tonton of the bed before getting up to go make the tea♱...
Hanae nodded as she watched Seol leave the room. She gently petted Tonton's head as she waited.

Roman said:
Hanae nodded as she watched Seol leave the room. She gently petted Tonton's head as she waited.
...♱She soon came back with a tray with tea on it and a few cups. She spoke before setting it on the bed♱...

''back''

Roman said:
Nai snapped his fingers and the couple were dry as if they were never swimming. "Magic of course!" He said happily before hopping up. "Now. Let's get going! We have a dinner to make it to."
"Right. Let's go." Fricka said, gently grabbing Nai's hand, qs she looked at him, and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked before shaking her head, "Calm down, you just hug people like you refuse to let go" she said.
Kenai sighed a little "Ah, Right, I thought I hurt you..." He said sounding a little relieved "And yeah, sorry about that, I don't realise when I'm doing that..." He said quietly as he loosened his grip on the hug little..

JJKab said:
"So.. First of all...." Gregory sighed, looking at the shore.
"I.... I.... Ariel... Would you... ugh, damnit!" He tried to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to it.
Ariel blinked, lowering her knees as she turned to face him as he spoke, tilting her head slightly in a curious manner as she waited for him to finish.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai sighed a little "Ah, Right, I thought I hurt you..." He said sounding a little relieved "And yeah, sorry about that, I don't realise when I'm doing that..." He said quietly as he loosened his grip on the hug little..
Ariel blinked, lowering her knees as she turned to face him as he spoke, tilting her head slightly in a curious manner as she waited for him to finish.
"Ugh... I'll just say it.... Ariel... I... I like you... Like... Y-You know how..." He stated, small blush appearing on his cheeks, as he looked at the sand, avoiding her gaze.

JJKab said:
"Ugh... I'll just say it.... Ariel... I... I like you... Like... Y-You know how..." He stated, small blush appearing on his cheeks, as he looked at the sand, avoiding her gaze.
Ariel blushed, so that was what those questions before were about. "I-I like you too..." She said softly with a small smile.

Roman said:
Satsohi laughed lightly at Haruo's reaction. It was a weird one seeing how he had only asked a simple question about the ramen. It was indeed Satoshi's favorite. He always like most flavors of ramen mainly because his father liked it and they seem to take after one another a lot. He looked at Haruo and chuckled as he spoke...
"It's amazing isn't it?"
...Haruo laughed lightly and look over towards the cook, watching as he began cooking the ramen. His irises shifted between the chicken to the soup bowl. In truth, he was starving, so he couldn't wait for the food to be served to them. The rich aroma of the dishes wafted down and beckoned him to taste them. Haruo could hardly resist the delightful sensations that whipped up inside his memory at the mere thought of satisfying his hunger. He watched as the chef picked up the chopping knife and cut the vegetables into perfect matchsticks in the time it took most people just peel the carrots. Every motion was precise from intense repetition. Everything on the chopping board was even, uniform, perfect. To Haruo, the smell of cooking food was what a serenade was to the ears of musicians. Feeling his mouth begin to water, he turned to Satoshi and replied, his irises soon returning to the cooking soup. He slowly removed his forehead protector and folded it up, soon placing it onto the table with it's insignia facing the ceiling. He closed his eyes and took a sharp inhale, savouring the smell of the food≭...

Yeah, I remember having it a few times with my family. It was so delicious.

sasuke47.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Ariel blushed, so that was what those questions before were about. "I-I like you too..." She said softly with a small smile.
Gregory.smiled a bit, as he looked at Ariel.

"You do?" He asked quietly, turning himself to face her.

He chuckled. "I thought... That.. You thought that I was a perv... Or... S-somethin' " He stated.

JJKab said:
Gregory.smiled a bit, as he looked at Ariel.
"You do?" He asked quietly, turning himself to face her.

He chuckled. "I thought... That.. You thought that I was a perv... Or... S-somethin' " He stated.
Ariel blinked "A-A perv? No way" she said after shaking her head and giggling. "Why would I think that!"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "A-A perv? No way" she said after shaking her head and giggling. "Why would I think that!"
"You don't know... How stressed I was... " Gregory stated, smiling widely.

"So.... This transforms into a date, huh?" He asked,.moving a bit

closer to her.

JJKab said:
"You don't know... How stressed I was... " Gregory stated, smiling widely.
"So.... This transforms into a date, huh?" He asked,.moving a bit

closer to her.
Stressed? She didn't get why he'd assume she'd think that in the first place nevermind being stressed about being something he clearly wasn't... Oh well. Ariel just smiled "Yeah, I guess it does" she said softly.

Roman said:
Han nodded and made his sword appear, along with his signature black outfit. "Alright then. We should go before things get back..." Han said, looking at Celia. "How far are we?"
Celia giggled. "Still thousands of miles away. It's in a more deserted part of the world." She said. "I can teleport us there~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly began to walk forward, shortly before he realised something. He didn't know which of their children they were going to see first. All three of their children were separated, so he decided it'd be best to ask Asuka. He looked up at the clear blue sky and thought for a few moments as he drunk the remainder of his juice, the glass soon vanishing soon after. His amber irises then returned to Asuka as he spoke, his smile gracing his face once more. His eyes focused entirely on his wife and pair as he raised their intertwined hands and kissed the back of Asuka's hand♅...

So, who will we visit first?~

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250_zpsrrqzow40.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka followed alongside Akira, gazing at the ground in thought as she contemplated his question. She didn't know who she wanted to visit first, it was a bit of a hard choice. Seeing as how they all weren't at the same location, it'd be impossible to visit their children all at the same time, much to her dismay. Though she couldn't expect them to all be at the same place, since they all seemed to have lives now and were doing things with friends. Asuka wanted to see their children so much, she didn't know who to pick first. After a little more thinking, she finally settled on seeing the youngest of the three kids, Haruo. Though Akira had stated before that he was running around doing missions with his friend. She didn't know if he was busy doing mission or was taking a sort of break, she hoped he wasn't busy so they could talk for a short while. She'd probably just be happy for seeing him even if Haruo was busy and couldn't talk. Plus she was curious about who hus friend was. Either way was, the second more or less okay, fine with her. Asuka's gaze shifted from the ground towards her husband and spoke, her lips curling up into a smile as Akira kissed the back of her hand❦...

"Mm.. Let's visit Haruo first."

avz6dql.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Asako shook her head, "it's fine, a lot of people enjoy tight hugs" she said and nodded.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu followed her in silence, a smile on his face.
Lena walked beside Shuu, as she was looking forward.

"Say... Did you ever kissed someone" She asked, smiling a bit.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She soon came back with a tray with tea on it and a few cups. She spoke before setting it on the bed♱...
''back''
Hanae smiled and continued to pet Tonton's head. "Welcome back.. Ooh. Smells nice. What kind did you make?" She asked.

JJKab said:
"Right. Let's go." Fricka said, gently grabbing Nai's hand, qs she looked at him, and smiled.
Nai smiled and teleported them right outside of his brother and sister-in-law's place. It was in an apartment building, but it was a really nice one. It was really easy to tell that it wasn't cheap.

JJKab said:
Lena walked beside Shuu, as she was looking forward.
"Say... Did you ever kissed someone" She asked, smiling a bit.
Shuu shook his head. "I have never let anyone even touch my lips before." He said. "I won't lie that some tried back in the day but I never let them."

Nonalaka said:
Stressed? She didn't get why he'd assume she'd think that in the first place nevermind being stressed about being something he clearly wasn't... Oh well. Ariel just smiled "Yeah, I guess it does" she said softly.
Gregory smiled back, as he gently hugged Ariel.

"Thank you... And I promise, our relationship will be lovely" He stated.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head. "I have never let anyone even touch my lips before." He said. "I won't lie that some tried back in the day but I never let them."
Lena smiled.

"No one? Well, you're quite hard to get then, eh? Will you be so ungettable when it comes to me though" She asked, smiling slyly

TheDragoon said:

Roman said:
Nai smiled and teleported them right outside of his brother and sister-in-law's place. It was in an apartment building, but it was a really nice one. It was really easy to tell that it wasn't cheap.
"Wow...They have a neat apartment" Fricka stated, smiling with amuzement, as she took a step towards the doors.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled.
"No one? Well, you're quite hard to get then, eh? Will you be so ungettable when it comes to me though" She asked, smiling slyly
Shuu shrugged. "Sorry princess, none for you either." He said. "Your really lucky I'm even going on a date with you." He finished, smiling slyly back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back